All Comments on 'Dark Weres Ch. 05'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
but...

What if Damian's mate isn't a woman?

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

what if just like levinia she was fucked by alphonso and he cant forgive him or her for them fucking around.still not liking an alpha that will go around fucking any female just because he is the alpha and them having kids is just a smack in the face of her future mate saying yeah mother fucker i got her first and now you can raise my little bastard and be happy about it.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Most of Alphonso's pack was screwed up. He pretty much led them that way. There is still a ways to go. He is finally admitting to how much went wrong and is trying to right them.

Jebutu has finally noticed that he need to fix their relationship to where it doesn't seem so one-sided. Lavinia is happy to do everything to keep him happy so as not to disappoint him but it appears as though that is all she does. She isn't perfect and will make mistakes and she shouldn't be too afraid that she will be punished if she disappoints Jebutu. I think he needs to go about the Dom/Sub roles in a different manner now that he has Lavinia.

Fefe1969Fefe1969about 9 years ago
Fantastic Chapter

I enjoyed this chapter. It seemed that the family made up rather quickly considering they were estranged for decades. Any way, I enjoyed it and am waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This story

Is absolutely wonderful. I love it.

cdbsr00cdbsr00about 9 years ago
short

but very good almost felt rushed though. another page or two might have worked better. it almost felt like this was a chapter tying up some freyed ends, before you start making new branches on this tree (mixed metaphores ... yeah yeah). lugz and tasha already scream out for their own story. twice the work for you but it would make both stories better. start with them going into the diner (their perspective), and work in parts of their back story from when, after, thomas gave him the money. just an idea ... and glad i did ultimately decide to read this series. it's moving right up there with a few of the other really good stories. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The “true gem” is the worst editor & proofreader ever. Wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES