All Comments on 'Dark Whispers Ch. 01'

by Tessaly

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really excellently written - great job! (personally it lost me a bit when she hypnotises him, but hopefully that’s a build up to him finding out and re-establishing his dominance over her in later chapters - That kind of struggle is always fun.) Looking forward to further parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start

TessalyTessalyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous

I'm glad you liked the story!

I just want to clarify though that the story is about Katie and her dark whispers, rather than John. This isn't a typical male dom story, but it isn't a male sub or female dom story either.

Katie and John are equals, but Katie wants to make John a co-conspirator to her newfound dark urges.

What she was doing in this chapter was bringing out his dominant side and aiming it at seducing lesbians, together with her.

An analogy of her position would be that she's both the queen of his harem, and the queen herself... A queen who wants her king to be as depraved as she is. 😈

And she does that through hypnosis.

I hope that helps clarify things. 💗

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start - looking forward to more!

x_apathyx_apathyover 1 year ago

Loved the thought process behind it, and loved your writing even more!

Dream_WalkerDream_Walkerover 1 year ago

Looking forward to seeing where chapter 2 will lead us

WrekInWaterfallWrekInWaterfall11 months ago

Ah, lust... I mean love... meh, lust - lol. Excellent so far! Looking forward to see where this goes.

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA10 months ago

wow, just - WOW!

first of all, it's really nice of you that you provided a synopsis. now that I think about it, those usual short descriptions are pretty useless and so I usually don't know much about a story. but thanks to that synopsis, I knew right away it's gonna be a wow!

And as for the story, well, lesbian-into-straight stories are sooo good but sooo rare. and you executed it perfectly!

5 stars for sure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTessaly@Tessaly
171 Followers
I'm Tessa, a lesbian hypnodomme, and apparently now an author! I specialize in orientation kink: turning lesbians straight and straight girls lesbian. My first creative work ever is Dark Whispers. I have Book 1 completed, and I'm starting on Book 2. My next story will be ca...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES