Dark Wonders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't respond. Instead, Christina carefully raised the glass to her lips. Once again, his eyes drifted down below at her giant breasts. Mateo had a guess that she would accidentally spill the wine down onto those tits, but Christina was careful. Pushing the edge of the glass to her pink lips, she began to sip the wine down her throat while those big blue eyes leered back at his face.

"You still want a gig somewhere with a weekly show, right?"

"Mmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmm..."

Christina replied promptly as she swallowed down half the glass of wine and then set it back down on the table. She smirked while nodding her head.

"If you can do that for me, I'd be real happy with you representing me."

Thinking to himself, Mateo wanted to turn the conversation back to something more personal. He didn't know how to word it without being blunt and quick to the point. The time had come for him to bring up Sofia.

"I've seen you hanging out with Sofia Vergara, you know... me and her used to have a thing years ago. She ever talk to you about me?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. She's the one that told me I should consider taking you on as an agent."

"Oh really?"

"Yes!"

Christina took another sip of her wine as Mateo smirked. He gazed back into her blue eyes before responding.

"What did she tell you about me?"

"She told me that you're the man."

She responded in a snarky tone, causing him to chuckle lightly. Christina spoke again while setting her wine glass back down.

"I've heard nothing but good things about you as an agent."

"Well, that's nice. I take it she didn't go into details about anything we did outside of business, huh? You know, she and I were almost an item at one point."

Christina laughed, flinging her hand at him.

"Oh, please! You and her an item? If I drink a little more, you'll start telling me how the two of you could've been the next agent and actress power couple."

Mateo blushed, flashing his teeth in a grin. Christina had a good sense of humor to tease him on that.

"I'm just gonna come right out and tell you what I wanna do between us. I wanna fuck you and give you a better reason to put your name on the dotted line in my contract."

Once again, Christina giggled at him.

"Are you kidding me?"

Her immediate reaction caused Mateo to shake his head. He pointed his finger at her and continued on.

"No, do I sound like I'm kidding? I take it Sofia sparked your curiosity but you weren't listening to her when she told you how I operate. Is that correct?"

"Oh no, Sofia told me many things about you. I think you left an impression last night that told me enough about what you want. I didn't expect you to just flat out tell me you wanted sex."

"Well, I did. Don't you appreciate honesty over some bullshit that other guys might give you?"

Smirking back at him, Christina dropped her lower lip. She seemed surprised by Mateo's insistence to come right out and tell her the desires he had for her body.

"You're brave, I'll give you that. It's a wonder you didn't try to go home with me after the party last night and fuck my brains out then."

"Not a chance, I had work the next day."

"I guess work was dealing with me huh?"

Mateo nodded back to her.

"Yeah, I've got all your files back at the office. So what do you say? I prepare your contract for tomorrow and you can sign it if I give you a night you won't forget back in the bedroom?"

Those deep blue eyes gazed at him in a cold stare. Mateo was sure that Christina wouldn't tell him no. As she continued to bring up last night's events, all that did was reassure him that she wanted a taste of what sensual desires he could give her. A woman like her didn't flirt it up for nothing. She knew how to play her games, as did he. After a moment, she nodded at him and softly responded.

"Alright, I'll take you up on the deal, but don't let this give you the impression I slept with Stephen. You're just lucky that I like you enough to want this."

He chuckled.

"You sleep with that guy? Yeah, I'd totally believe that."

Laughing back at him, Christina nodded.

"You know me well enough then. Consider yourself lucky, dear."

There had to be a reason why she wasn't saying no to him and Mateo could easily guess it. She wanted him. He was going to give her his dark wonders. A true taste of what it was like to be locked in a room alone with him when he wanted something. Since Christina appeared to be done with eating, Mateo got up from the table. He reached into the inside pocket of his suit jacket and pulled out his wallet, shuffling his fingers through spare hundred dollar bills to leave as a tip.

"Come on, let's go. I'll take you back home."

She didn't utter a word, only offering him her hand to hold before they walked out the door, exiting the place. Christina didn't appear to have any care in the world about the paparazzi snapping an image of them together, nor did Mateo. There was something strange about this woman and yet he couldn't put his finger on it. What motivated her to give in to his game? In the car, Christina continued to sit quietly without making an effort to share a conversation between them. Maybe she had a history with a man similar to him in the past, though he knew she would deny it. At least she took a pop at Stephen who would soon be her former agent before the week was over. Mateo got a certain sense of satisfaction to step over other men in the office. Upon rolling the car up her driveway, Christina leaned over and kissed his cheek before opening the door of the car and making an exit. Mateo sat there, watching her figure in the tight dress, gazing at her ass while she sway her hips, stepping towards the front door of her home.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Another day at the office, Mateo had all the time he needed at hand to prepare for Christina's night. With her personal cellphone number on hand, he was ready to text her once he had arranged for the plans. Susan did her job, filing paperwork and preparing the transfer to make him her new official agent. All that was left was the contract, but Mateo insisted he handle that himself. The papers were put into a folder on his desk. He had opened the drawer to dig out his little black notebook and take jot down a few thoughts on Christina. Come lunch break, he found it amusing entering the bathroom and seeing Stephen of all people standing at one of the urinal stalls. The two men didn't say anything to each other while in the bathroom. Not that there was anything for them to speak on, but Mateo felt it was funny deep down. Here he was preparing a night for Stephen's lost client.

As the day progressed, Mateo went on about booking a one night stay at a hotel across town. He liked to call in under the fake name of Lorenzo Davenport when arranging these nights of one night stands. Just one night where he would have a woman all to himself to satisfy his lustful hunger and then it was checkout time. No evidence left behind after room service would do their sweeps and clean up the room for a new guest to book the room after Mateo was gone. Going something high class and luxurious, Mateo called to the Blue Paradise hotel, located not far from his office. A room was booked for a one night stay, all under the name of Davenport. After the billing had been paid over the phone with his credit card, he had to send a series of text messages to Christina and prepare for this event.

Would she be prepared for him? That was one question lingering in the back of his mind. There had been something so strange about this woman, Mateo couldn't put his finger on it. Whatever mysteries that Christina had in store for him, he was sure to discover them by the time she arrived. He wanted her there no later than nine PM. It was going to be a long night for the both of them. Leaving the office earlier, Mateo was delighted to hear the text message notification go off for his phone while he was driving. He waited until getting stuck at a red light with traffic in front of him before he grabbed the phone and read the text message. Christina had replied, stating that she would be arriving later in the night. Before replying, he thought about what he wanted her to wear. Eager to push the buttons as he wanted to remind her that he was in control.

She needed to choose something that would be easy for him to rip off, at least Mateo thought to himself. He was unsure how she would act coming through the door of the hotel room, but he easily guessed she would require something of an attitude adjustment. Thinking to himself, he waited before texting back a few small instructions. 'Don't be late and wear a black dress, I wanna see those tits'. That was all he had to say. She replied back with two words a few minutes later 'don't worry, you'll be seeing them.' Reading her reply made him imagine a snarky tone of her voice uttering those words. With no concern, Mateo put his foot down on the pedal, gliding his Testarossa through traffic across the interstate. Whatever stresses he had often bubbled up in his mind while driving. It was almost a sense of therapy to sit behind the wheel and drive while he was bothered.

None of it mattered to him once he got into the hotel and checked in. It was ideal to have a look around his room, booked on the seventh floor up above. The living room was dark in it's style of interior colors. Faded dark red wood made up all the furniture of tables and a bar from within the room. The walls were black, setting something of a bleak mood. Mateo went to the bedroom, looking over what was black blankets covering white sheets from underneath. Two large pillows at the top of the headboard made up what was a queen size bed. Only one night stand off to the right side. A wide screen television set hung across the wall, but Mateo wasn't concerned about that The first thing he did was grab the phone and call room service and ask not to be disturbed for the rest of the evening.

Once he felt comfortable enough, Mateo took off his shoes and began to settle in. He had to wonder if Christina would attempt to turn the tables on him. That was always an option he had to consider, as a woman like her likely had experience of finding herself in situations years past. That was an impression he had with how willingly she went along with him yesterday. Sitting on the kitchen counter was the folder with her contract and a pen prepared. He unbuttoned his shirt, thinking about how much longer he needed to wait while checking the watch across his left wrist. It was only a few minutes past nine when Mateo suddenly heard the knock at the door. In the living room, he had hit the light switch to dim the room, offering a subtle hint of things to come for her. Stepping towards the door, he took a glance from the peak hole to see Christina before he twisted the metal knob with his right hand.

"Good evening, Mateo. I hope I haven't kept you waiting too long."

She spoke in that sultry tone, giving him a smug but angry grin while standing there in a black polka-dotted dress. Her giant breasts were pushed out, the dress slightly unbuttoned to give a hint of the massive cleavage to her buxom figure. Mateo glanced down, then back at her face as he stepped back and allowed her a quiet entrance into the hotel room. Her black high heels made a muted boom sound across the tan colored carpet floor. When the door slammed shut, Christina immediately turned around and began to speak.

"You know, I was expecting you to do a little better than this."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, you know what I mean. Maybe have some wine for us and some candles burning to set the mood."

Mateo smirked, flashing his teeth at her to match her grin.

"Christina, I'm not that kind of guy. I thought you'd know that by now. Fuck the wine, we don't need it."

Within seconds, Christina's smile faded as she continued to gaze back at him. Perhaps she was having a moment of realization, learning the situation she had got herself into. Mateo did promise that she would have a night she wouldn't forget. It didn't mean he was the type of man to wine and dine her for a romantic evening.

"So you wanna get down to business I guess and we start fucking?"

Mateo smiled, nodding at her.

"Yeah, why wait? I can tell by looking in your eyes, it's been a long time since you've had a real fucking."

Christina sighed, rolling her eyes at him.

"Oh, please..."

"Don't even deny it. You're always dressed like a Stepford wife, so I can tell you haven't had a good man who knows how to really push your buttons."

"Excuse me!? A Stepford wife!?"

He continued to smirk, seeing as she was willing to show a flare of anger towards him. Christina placed her hands on her hips and began to mock him like an enraged housewife.

"How was your day, honey? Did you call some other woman back at your office and arrange something like this for a contract? Ohhhhhh, what a hard worker you are!"

Ignoring her taunts, he stepped closer and began to walk to the kitchen.

"I do have your contract ready. All you had to do was ask."

Stomping across the floor into the kitchen, Christina shook her head. Her long orange hair slightly drifted with movement as she gazed back at him. Still shaking her head in defiance, she spoke up.

"Not just yet. I'll look it over when I'm done with you."

"When you're done with me? Did I hear that right?"

"Did I fucking stutter!? Yes, when I'm done with you!"

Those big blue eyes glared at him after her reply. Mateo stood across from Christina without saying a word. He could see the ice cold anger within her eyes as she curved her eyebrows to give him such an enraged expression. Her attitude had been one thing getting to him so far, as he quite enjoyed this flare from her. Anger made the heat of such moments all better when he tried his hand at dominance. Giving her a nod, Mateo spoke again.

"I wanna see your tits."

"Oh yeah, is that what you want? Why don't you prove it to me then?"

Having heard enough, Mateo reached out with his right hand and grabbed at her dress from the top. Christina grunted as he pulled at it with such force, the buttons came popping out and flying across the kitchen.

"Ohhh, there you go! Be a big man and rip my clothes off!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

The dress ripped directly down the middle and then Christina stepped back as she allowed it to fall down and reveal her buxom figure in nothing more than a black push up bra and matching thong. Her face revealed a look of surprise that came momentarily. Evident that she was uncomfortable as she gazed back at his face. Mateo glanced down at those amazing tits, then noticed the thong tucked up across her curvy hips. He grinned despite how distraught she looked with such an impression. She had chose a good outfit of underwear for him, whether the woman was going to admit it or not. Smiling back at her, he reached out with his right hand and grabbed her mouth. Tilting Christina's head up so she was looking at him, he squeezed his finger to part her lips in an 'O' form.

"Nice bra. I really like how it pushed your tits up. You did that just for me, so there's no need to act like such a bitch."

"Don't call me a fucking Stepford wife. You would never understand how insulting that is."

"Alright then, I'd rather call you a bitch anyway when you get an attitude with me."

Letting go of her, he stepped back and then snapped his fingers in authority. It was time to set the stage and show her who was in charge here. Mateo was about to test Christina and see how obedient she was with him.

"From here on out, I want only two answers from you. Yes Sir and thank you Sir. That's what I wanna hear, got it? Now strip. Take the bra off first so I can see those titties..."

Christina moved her hands to the shoulder straps of her bra, giving them a nice jiggle before she pulled it down. As it came undone, she tossed it to the floor. Mateo's eyebrows moved up as he watched her giant famous breasts flop down. Full erect nipples in sight. Nodding his head, the man was impressed by her obedience. Christina then used both hands to pull at the edges of her thong on her hips. She tugged them down, bending over and giving him quite a few of her cleavage. She stepped her heels out of the thong, leaving it there across the kitchen floor and standing naked before him. Placing her hands onto her hips, she spread her legs while his eyes glanced down to see her cunt fully shaved. A fresh mound of dew over those pink lips was enough to tell him how turned on she truly was, no matter how badly she tried to hide it.

"Aren't you gonna take off your clothes next?"

Her face no longer told of a concerned expression, but Christina still looked uncomfortable in his presence. Mateo simply shook his head at her.

"No, you're gonna take my clothes off when I tell you to. Got it?"

"Yeah..."

"What was that!?"

He snapped at her. Christina swallowed her breath and replied in a more nicer tone with such a title she knew he would approve of spoken from her voice.

"Yes Sir."

Not completely satisfied with her respectful answer, Mateo reached for the back of her head with his right hand. Snatching Christina up by the hair, he listened to her moan and then he stepped backwards while shoving her down on the floor to her knees. She groaned in slight pain as her knees hit the wooden floor below. Christina looked up at him and pressed her hands at the front of his black pants, but Mateo pulled her harder.

"I didn't tell you to take them off yet, so get your fucking hands off me, bitch!"

Gritting her teeth, Christina grunted and then growled as she screamed at him.

"Oh yeah!? You're gonna demand me to take 'em off anyway, so what the fuck are you waiting for!?"

He let go of her hair and instead used his right hand to slap her across the face. Mateo changed his mind, instead deciding to unbuckle the belt himself. Christina giggled at him smacking her in the face.

"Oh, you wanna play right with me, huh!?"

"Yeah! You have no idea what you're in for, Christina. I hope the rumors are true about how much you love sucking cock, cause I've heard a lot of stuff over the years."

She swallowed her breath, eagerly anticipating the moment as he slid the zipper of his pants down. Mateo tugged his pants and underwear down, his cock flopping freely out before she grabbed it with her small hands. Christina wasted no time beginning to stroke it back and forth as she gazed down at the head. Mateo was pleased at her instant reaction, stroking his right hand through her orange hair to capture her attention. When those big blue eyes gazed up at him, he nodded at her. There was no need for him to tell her what he wanted. This woman knew, Christina didn't require to be told. Slow and steady she wanked his cock back and forth, preparing it as he grew in full erect size. Mateo waited, observing her every moment of action. When Christina slid her hands to the base of his cock and let go with her left hand, he snapped his fingers again.

"Start sucking."

Christina looked away from his face and took one hard glance at his hard cock. She kept her right hand gripping the base as she shoved it between her lips and immediately began to suck hard and aggressively. Mateo was taken back by her lustful blitz, as she was already bobbing her head up and down at such a fast pace. Maybe she truly was hungry for him, or perhaps she was trying to overwork him to cum fast. Either way, he had the stamina and strength to withstand her onslaught. As Christina slobbered and sucked her way down his long shaft, he stood there and moaned. She eventually moved her right hand away, using both hands to push down on her big tits as she tilted them up. Slowly, she began to massage her own tits while sucking his thick shaft.