Dark Wonders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************

2 DAYS LATER

The whirling sound of the water dispenser offered little nuisance beyond the printer machine beeping from across the room. Mateo sat at his desk. Suit jacket draped across the hardbound black leather chair as his eyes focused on the papers in front of him. Across the desk was a small stack of folders with other documents he would soon have to read over. His assistant Susan was filling a small cup from the water dispenser. Her hair pinned up in a ponytail, dressed to impress in her short skirt and glasses on point. Once she was satisfied with enough water, she raised the small disposable cup to her lips and took a large sip. Her eyes scanned across the room, noticing Mateo sitting there at his desk. For now, he had the file on Christina Hendricks and her requests for another television show. The rest of the week would be busy calling network studios to push for negotiations on roles.

"I hope you don't mind, I'm gonna have to go across the offices and see if Mr. Flores can fax or print out the rest of Miss. Hendricks' paper work."

Leaning back in his chair, Mateo glanced across the room to Susan. She spoke again.

"I hate to bother him about this as I'm sure he's not happy with you sweeping up his client off his feet... but as you can hear back there, the printer isn't in the best of moods today."

Mateo chuckled before grinning. He took one look back, not paying much attention to all the noise the printer had been making. It had not bothered him, as his mind had been drifting to other ideas. Hearing Susan mention Stephen and the case of bothering him, Mateo quietly thought to himself how funny he found that to be.

"The printer has a mind of it's own, huh?"

"Yes it does, almost like an old car. Every other day of the week it don't wanna work. I think it likes to give me a hard time."

With a smirk running across his lips, Mateo nodded at her before replying. He tilted his head to the right side, as that was where the office door was. A quick gesture before he spoke up.

"How about you go give Stephen a hard time then? Go knock on his door and tell him I need the rest of the files on Miss. Hendricks. You can tell him I need them before the day's over."

"You know he isn't gonna like that, right?"

"Yep and I don't care if he don't like it."

Leaning back in his chair, Mateo placed his hands behind his head, still smirking. He couldn't help himself. For the time being, he felt like a winner to snatch up Christina Hendricks from one of the other agents in the same office. The cherry on top of the sundae was the fact he had fucked her the other night, leaving her with a story to tell. Mateo had been keeping in contact with Christina, as they seemingly bonded with a friendship for now. What did he know? Maybe she liked getting fucked by someone like him, but didn't want to make it obvious. Perhaps she would call up Sofia Vergara and brag about it. He knew Sofia was the kind of woman who lived to make others jealous. When Susan opened the door to step out of his office, the cellphone began to ring. Gazing down at where he had placed it on his desk, he was surprised to see it was Christina herself calling. Mateo grabbed it, swiping his finger up to answer the phone.

"Hey."

"Hey there, it's me."

"Yeah? What you calling me for this time of the day? It's not even five PM yet."

"I don't know... maybe I just wanted to ring up my new agent and have a little chat. Got time to talk about... you know what?"

"What do you mean what? Talk more specifically to me, so I understand what the fuck you're saying."

He could hear a frustrated sigh from her into the phone. Christina waited a moment before answering him back.

"You know, let's just call it the thing where you fucked me like I was some nasty whore the other night."

"Yeah, what about that? I had a pretty good time, did you?"

"Oh... yeah. Wasn't what I was expecting, but it was fun."

Her delayed response caught Mateo by surprise. Was she lying to him? He wasn't sure. Maybe Christina didn't expect him to bluntly ask her if she enjoyed it.

"So why did you give me an attitude before we got started? I wasn't sure if you'd be able to handle my approach."

"Maybe I wanted it... maybe I wanted to play with your head a little bit too. You didn't think about that, huh?"

She giggled into the phone, giving Mateo more reasons to sit quietly and think about her. Christina knew how to play her games. He would have to give her credit for that eventually, but he didn't want to stroke her ego right now. She carried on speaking.

"Well, next time you wanna fuck me, at least bring some wine first and set the mood."

"Don't you think that's a bad idea? I might play a little harder when I've got some alcohol in me, babe."

"Hmmmmmm, I didn't think about that. I have harder orgasms when I'm being choked, not sure if you noticed that."

Mateo nodded while leaning back in the chair before he replied.

"Oh yeah, I noticed it."

"Good, I hope I lived up to whatever expectations you had based on those rumors you mentioned. I wouldn't mind doing it again sooner than later."

He laughed into the phone. Some games Christina played with him, even now so trying to play him. He licked his lips, thinking for a moment before he replied.

"Sure, maybe you can brag to Sofia about it next time you see her. If you see her any time soon, tell her to call me."

No quick reply to that response. Perhaps he had caught Christina off guard with such a remark. Mateo didn't have the patience to play these games, subtly ending the phone call.

"I gotta go, call me back later tonight if you wanna talk some more."

TO BE CONTINUED