Dark Wonders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingertips grazed across those erect nipples, pinching them before she decided to sink the palm of her hands down and squeeze those breasts. All the while, Christina continued to bob her head up and down as her mouth made light sucking and slobbering noises. Mateo moaned. So far, he was satisfied, but Christina wouldn't be in control the entire time she remained down on her knees. He waited, allowing her to suck it as long as she wanted. Christina made an effort to begin deepthroating him in the following moments, as she was sensually sucking his cock as if she worshiped it. Christina took her time, shoving the head to the back of her throat and then flexing her gag reflexes before pulling her lips back to the head and releasing it with a popping sound. She immediately spit on his cock while raising both hands back up to lube her saliva across his shaft.

"You're an experienced cock sucker after all... I'm impressed."

Licking her lips as he spoke, Christina gazed up into his eyes. She continued to slowly stroke his shaft, tightening the grip of her fingers around it.

"Mmmmmmmmm, oh yeah? You like how I suck off, huh?"

Without replying to her, Mateo planted his hands on the side of her head and then Christina stopped wanking his cock. She removed her hands, allowing his rod to slightly wobble as her big blue eyes gazed up into his face.

"Are you about to fuck my face, Sir?"

Again, he didn't answer her back, but Mateo did offer a grin when she asked that question. His fingers tightened into her hair and then Christina widened her gaping mouth out of reaction. She knew what was coming and was prepared when breaking eye contact to glance forward at his thick shaft sliding into her mouth. Enveloping her lips around it, she closed her eyes, eagerly anticipating him to take control. Christina wouldn't have to wait for long as Mateo began to slowly buck his hips. She let out a muffled moan as that thick shaft pumped between her lips. Taking his time before finding a steady rhythm, Mateo began to grunt as he thrust his cock into her mouth. Christina initially choked as she again moved her hands to massage her own breasts. Squeezing her tits below, she kept her eyes closed, taking his rod inch after inch.

Slowly, her eyes opened and Christina gazed up at his face like a good girl. Taking his time, Mateo continued at this slow pace, but he was only getting into a rhythm. Soon enough, she would be sucking the full force of his long shaft. He carefully stepped out of his pants and underwear, wiggling them from his ankles while he came to a momentarily stop. All he needed to do was spread his legs out and then he began to to thrust again, only harder and faster this time. Christina sucked vigorously as she soon felt the head of his shaft poke to the back of her throat. His balls pushed against her chin and Christina inhaled the musk of his pubes. Pulling back slightly, Mateo began to thrust now into a steady hard rhythm, his cock slamming into her mouth repeatedly.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAK!"

Incoherent slobbering and sucking noises came from her muffled voice. Drool trickled from the corners of her mouth. Christina opened her eyes, gazing back up at his face as she smashed her hands over her breasts. Mateo didn't stop as he fucked her mouth thoroughly, slamming his cock down her throat again and again. She massaged her tits harder, twirling her nipples between her fingers as the slobbering and sucking noises became louder with each passing second. Mateo was truly giving her a face-fucking that she would remember from this night forward. Moving his left hand from her hair, he slid his right hand to grip the back of her head before shoving her mouth down for one last suck. Christina's lips buried down to the base, swallowing up the entire length of his shaft. She closed her eyes as they watered up and she began to gag. Mateo then pulled back, releasing his cock from her mouth and allowing her to breathe.

Saliva strings dangled from Christina's mouth as his cock was lubed with bubbles of her spit dripping from it. Christina took a deep breath and quietly gasped up into his eyes. Parting her lips, she slid her tongue out and then loudly slurped up the saliva strings. Christina began to shake her tits with her hands, silently hinting at him for the next place he could shove his cock. Mateo wasn't taking the distraction. At least not for the next few minutes. Instead, he gripped the back of her hair tighter in his hand and then slipped his cock back into her mouth. Christina sucked the head but he abruptly pulled out to make a popping noise. Then went back in and quickly back out. He repeated this motion another time. Pop. Pop. Pop. Again, Mateo just wanted to hear that popping sound of her lips coming off the head of his shaft. He then rubbed the head of his cock against her left cheek and began to slap it onto her skin.

"Ohhhhhh, god..."

Christina exhaled a deep breath and moaned at the feeling of his cock smacking against her face. Mateo shoved it to the other cheek, making sure that he gave it an equal few smacks. Her big blue eyes gazed up at him as she spoke in a low, sultry voice.

"You like slapping that cock up against my face, huh?"

"Yeah... Aren't you gonna thank me for it?"

"Yes, ohhhh! Thank you Sir! Why don't you go ahead and slap it up against my big fucking titties too while you're at it."

Giving in to what she wanted, Mateo pulled his cock down to one of the greatest racks that Hollywood had ever seen. Knowing soon he would have his shaft squeezed between those amazing breasts, he was eager to tease her. Christina had moved her hands to hold her tits up from below. This gave Mateo an easy reach to slide the head of his wet cock up against her left nipple. Smack. Smack. Smack. He teased her by slapping it against her nipple, just before he moved to the right one and also gave it an equal of three smacks. Christina licked her lips, moaning at the feeling of his dick thumping against her smooth ivory skin. Eyes still locked on him, she began to utter words of filth in a low, almost whispering voice.

"You know where I want it, mmmmmmmm."

Biting down on her lower lip, she pulled her breasts apart and gave Mateo a subtle nod. His eyes shifted down as he guided his cock right between them. When Christina squeezed those giant breasts together, he placed his right hand down onto her shoulder and began to thrust forward.

"Ohhhhhhhh, man..."

As Mateo moaned, Christina gave him a smug grin. She may not have been in control, but she had to feel a certain satisfaction to have this man at the mercy of her most powerful assets. He began to thrust forward, the head of his cock poking up between the folds of her massive tits. She closed her eyes momentarily, embracing the moment as she felt every inch of his cock pumping up and down between her tits.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah. That's it, that's it! Thank you Sir! Fuck my titties!!"

Groaning, Mateo gritted his teeth for a moment. The entire length of his shaft would disappear before the head poked back up. Christina tilted her head down, parting her lips to lap her tongue across the head with each thrust. Over and over, she licked the head as Mateo grunted and moaned. Christina eventually raised her head, smirking at him.

"This is what you wanted, right? You've been wanting to fuck these tits for years, I bet!"

Such a smile of satisfaction was on her face. Mateo knew right then and there, she wanted it. Whatever mind games she played with his head were all a joke right now as he thrust his cock repeatedly between her breasts. Christina let out soft moans while he grunted, their choices creating something of a chorus until he began to slow down. Those big blue eyes gazed up at him, as she knew he was about to stop.

"What's the matter? Too scared that my tits are gonna make you explode before you truly fuck me?"

"Yeah, I guess I'll let you say that."

Coming to a halt, he watched her let go of her tits, freeing his cock.

"You'll LET me say that!?"

Mateo smirked to hear her anger come snarling out. Reaching for her hair, he snatched at her orange locks.

"Get up, you big titty bitch! Stand up!"

Unable to hold himself back from calling her a bitch again, he chuckled as Christina got up from her knees. Stomping her heels over the kitchen floor, Mateo pulled her to him. Her big tits shoved up against his chest as they both wrapped their arms around one another. He had to kiss her and experience that feeling of her tongue plunging into his mouth. Christina threw her arms around his neck, trading kisses of burning passion back and forth before he pulled away.

"Gonna take me to the bedroom now and fuck me like a dirty whore, Sir?"

"Start walking back there."

"I don't even know where the bedroom is."

"Then go find it."

He stepped back while ordering her in a stern voice. All Christina did was smirk as she stomped her heels across the wooden floor and moved from the kitchen. She ran her hands up to her breasts, preventing them from wobbling and shaking all about. His eyes had been fixated down below, watching her buttocks cheeks rub up against one another with each step the buxom redhead actress took. Mateo followed behind her as she turned from the kitchen and quickly found the doorway leading to the single bedroom of this suite. She turned around, grinning at him as she stepped backwards, knowing that Mateo would follow in front of her. Just to make sure he was in control, he snapped his fingers at her and spoke.

"Get on the bed. I wanna look at your face while I'm fucking you."

"So it's missionary then?"

There was no need for him to reply while watching Christina turn around. She grinned while slowly sitting at the edge of the bed. Pushing the palms of her hands down into the bed, she used her hands to shove back and begin sliding backwards onto the bed. Watching her, Mateo stepped forward and soon climbed up on the bed. His feet sunk down into the mattress as Christina gave him a confused look.

"I thought you wanted to look at me while you fuck me?"

"That's the position we're ready for, babe."

Pointing towards one of the pillows in front of Christina, he got her attention to look forward.

"Grab that and hand it to me."

She did as she was told, tossing the pillow to him. Mateo placed it down, sliding forward to rest under her legs. When she felt the pillow brushing against her thighs, Christina suddenly realized just what he had planned for her. The pillow lifted her up slightly, offering an easier access to her womanhood while he fell down to his knees on the bed. Christina bent her knees and then lifted her legs up to where they could be properly planted onto his shoulders. With her hands free, Christina pushed her arms up slightly as a way of shoving her boobs together and then caressing her own skin. She slid her fingers of both hands down below to her pussy, twisting her right hand to reveal her middle finger. She rubbed that finger across her clit, knowing that's where his eyes would be fixated. Eyes locked up at him, she spoke up.

"Come on and fuck me! That's what you wanted all this time. Give it to me, Sir!"

Gripping his cock with his right hand, Mateo teased her by rubbing it against her vulva lips. He wanted to hear Christina gasp and moan for him.

"You want it that bad, huh? Beg for it like a good girl."

The sigh she made was enough to tell Mateo that perhaps Christina knew he was teasing her about the cancellation of her last show with his choice words. She bit down on her lower lip, moaning.

"Please fuck me Sir."

"You said, please?"

He replied still rubbing the head of his shaft against the wet folds of her opening. Christina whimpered, calling out to him in sudden desperation.

"I need to be fucked by you, Sir. That's all I need right now. I need it so bad, you don't know how happy this would make me."

"You need it?"

"Yes! YES, I FUCKING NEED IT!!"

Hearing her scream at him, he began to slowly smile and flash his teeth. Mateo slid his cock inside of her, listening to Christina gasp in relief as he was finally in the process of fucking her. With the first thrust, he used his right hand to trail his hand up her stomach while Christina moved her hands to her breasts. He shoved his hand right between her breasts, trailing his fingers up to grip her neck as he began to thrust his cock into her tight cunt. Her high heels dangled in the air, legs bending slightly as Mateo leaned forward and moved his hand to her neck. Christina locked her eyes onto him as he slightly choked her while pumping his cock into her simultaneously.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh yeah! Thank you Sir! Fuck me!!"

When she yelled at him, Mateo tightened the grip of his fingers, choking her. All Christina did was smirk back at him. She began to softly giggle between moaning. The bed rocked with each thrust Mateo sent into her while her giant tits began to wobble around. Keeping his right hand around her neck, he used the left to caress up her soft pale skin and find her right breast. Mateo gazed down into those big blue eyes as he squeezed her tit in his left hand and began to move his right hand away from her neck. He positioned his hand across her face, sliding his thumb into her mouth. Christina knew what he wanted as she squeezed her lips around his finger and began to suck it while humming a moan. 'Mmmmmmm', the vibrations were felt through his right hand as he continued to fuck her harder and faster.

Clank! Clank! Clank! That was the sound of the metal bed frame beating up against the wall from the power of Mateo's thrusts into that tight pussy. Again and again, he gave Christina his cock making those giant tits wobble and shake around in the loose grasp of their hands. Her toes curled up in the high heels dangling from the air all while she continued to suck his thumb in her mouth. Her big blue eyes never left his face. Drawing his left hand back, Chris began to slap her breast. Christina had moved her hand back right in time for him to smack his palm against that tit, watching it shake and wobble all around. She made muffled moaning noises with his thumb shoved between her lips. Mateo knew when he finally pulled his finger from between his lips, she would serenade him with dirty words. He dragged his thumb out of her mouth and now placed both hands on her big tits.

"Ohhh, ohhhhhh, OHHHHHHHH FUCK ME!!"

"You're a dirty fucking whore, aren't you, Christina!?"

Yelling back at her, Mateo made a quick move with his right hand, sliding it back between her breasts. Christina had gripped her tits, again, almost tittyfucking his forearm as he grabbed her face. Mateo continued to thrust his cock into her cunt while screaming at her.

"Who's my dirty whore!?"

"Ohhhh, FUCK!!"

Since she didn't reply, Mateo slapped her across the face. Gritting her teeth, Christina growled a moan before yelling at him.

"Yes I am! You know I am!"

Slap! Again, he smacked her face. Mateo wasn't satisfied with that response from Christina.

"Yes what!?" Don't act like you forgot how to talk to me just cause I'm about to make you cum, you fucking whore!"

"YES SIR!!"

That was more like it, he thought to himself. Slowing down slightly, Mateo continued to thrust his cock into her pussy while wrapping his right hand fingers back around her neck. Christina gasped as he choked her again. Teeth barred, she snarled as she began to cum.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh, OHHHHHHH GOD!! YOUR DIRTY FUCKING WHORE!! THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK I AM, SIR!! YESSSS, YESSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS!!"

Her legs began to shake as they were still pushed against his shoulders. Christina curled her toes from within her heels with such force that the left shoe fell completely off. Mateo quickly pulled his cock from her pussy as a gush of her juices sprayed up onto his stomach and drenched the bed down below. Christina was out of breath, trying to catch herself up as he moved his hands from her and slid back slightly. Still resting on his knees, Mateo began to climb up from the bed as she recovered from such a hard orgasm. Christina's hands were still planted over her giant boobs, as there was only one place left that Mateo wanted to finish. He spread his legs, stepping on the bed as he began to straddle her stomach. Her eyes looked up at him, swallowing her breath before speaking.

"You wanna fuck my big tits again, Sir?"

"Yeah, get ready!"

Christina knew he had yet to blow his load and in this position, she was likely to end up drenched and sticky with a pearl necklace coating her skin. Nevertheless, she pulled her breasts apart to allow him a valley in passage between her two towers. Mateo used his right hand to slide his shaft between them, now watching it completely disappear as Christina shoved her breasts together. Mateo didn't hesitate as he began to thrust his cock between those wonderful boobs. She let out a moan, gazing forward to see the head thrusting towards her chin. Christina spit on it and called for him.

"Mmmmmm, yeah! Fuck my titties!"

"You want my cum, don't you?"

Mateo spoke while thrusting his cock between her tits. Christina moaned before answering him back.

"Yes I do..."

"Like a good dirty whore, you wanna get covered in cum, right?"

"I said yes! Yes Sir, I want your cum all over me!"

Giggling at him, she flashed her teeth, keeping her hands holding those big tits up. Christina knew how to tease any time he talked dirty. Sweat began to drip from his hair onto his forehead, but Mateo wasn't quite fatigued yet. He still had the energy to buck his hips forward and drive every inch of his cock back and forth between her breasts. Over and over, he continued to fuck those tits, living out a fantasy he had indeed kept in his head for many years.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh yeah! That's it! That's it!! Ohhhhh, thank you Sir! Thank you for fucking my titties!"

If not for this moment drawing so close to his own orgasm, Mateo could've at least mustered a grin at Christina's words. She truly loved the feeling of having a cock shoved between her breasts with such a demanding statement. He continued to thrust forward, groaning as he knew his time was growing shorter with each passing second. Her eyes glared up at him, offering that smug grin that she had given him so many times throughout the night. As Mateo's face scrunched up, he made the final thrust and groaned out.

"OHHHH, GOD! FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKKKKK!!"

The head of his cock poked up from her breasts with the first blast of his cum striking beneath her chin and onto her neck. Christina began to moan as spurts of his cum poured out onto her neck, creating the first droplets of what would be a massive pearl necklace. Mateo decided to begin thrusting his cock between her breasts, still fucking those tits as he continued to unload his seed and creating a river of semen between her pillowy mounds.

"Ohhhhhh yeah, give me that cum! Right between my big fucking titties, mmmmmm! Yeah, that's it! Cum for me, Sir! So hot and sticky!"

Still thrusting his cock between those wonderful breasts, Mateo didn't stop until he felt the final spurt of cum. Rather than covering those tits or her face in his seed, he couldn't hold back his own pleasure. Christina pulled her breasts apart, revealing what was a river of his sticky seed dripping down towards her neck where the initial thick burst had splattered. Christina smirked at him, quirking her eyebrows up.

"Satisfied with me?"

"Yeah..."

That was all he could say while breathing in and out. Mateo had to catch her breath, but he wasn't going to forget one last thing before they finished up here.

"You ready to look over your new contract, babe?"

Christina grinned.

"Sure... nothing better to do while I've got cum all over me."