Darkened Passion: a 750-Word Story

Story Info
A white woman cheats with her husband's black best friend.
777 words
3.53
11.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darkened Passion: a 750-Word Story

A white woman cheats with her husband's black best friend

Mary Not Wollstonecraft

There are exactly 750 words below.

Coming through the door, Tiffany pulled it shut behind her, smiled, and leaned back against it. Her lace teddy and pasty flesh contrasted in a pleasing, shapely package of willing anticipation.

The ebony skin shone in the dim light as if oiled. But Tiffany realized, from experience, this was normal. Kameron's gigantic penis lay on his belly, a girthy monster slumbering, limp, which needed awakening.

"Come here, baby girl, and get me hard," Kameron said.

Tiffany slithered on the bed, sliding up his legs, kissing a trail from his toes to balls. Her tongue tickled his nuts, licking and smooched them as the fingers of her right hand teased the sleeping giant.

Clutching her hair, Kameron pulled Tiffany to the beast's head. Wrapping her lips around it, she trekked her way to its base, her tongue exploring as much of it as possible.

Kameron moaned, her stomach tightening with lust as she felt Tiffany's warm, wet mouth engulfing the head of his cock. Knowing that this tiny white woman found pleasure in serving him always thrilled him.

His fingers slid through Tiffany's hair. Guiding her head. Matching the rhythm of petting her with the movements of Tiffany's lips

She glanced at the mirror. The sight of Kameron's black, muscled body controlling her actions painted a picture. A contrasting painting of strength and weakness, feminine and masculine, ebony and ivory, and master and slave.

Tiffany's pussy juice dripped and formed a trail down her inner thighs to the bedspread.

Kameron's breath hitched when Tiffany took more of his dork into her maw, feeling it filling up every corner of her oral cavity. A low growl rumbled from deep within Kameron as he pressed deeper into Tiffany's throat.

Kameron let a long moan escape, which echoed throughout the room. Each time Tiffany lifted her head for air, Kameron would grind against her face greedily, seeking her wetness. His hips bucked upwards, driving the monster further inside those talented lips.

Clutching her hair, he pulled her off his peter, yanked her up his body.

Tiffany straddled him, rose, and reached down, unsnapped the crotch. Lifting herself, she grabbed his stiff shaft and rubbed the cockhead through wet lips. Once she positioned him at her opening, she sank on Kameron's prick.

Taking her by the hips, Kameron thrust upward, driving himself deep inside her. Putting his arms around her, he pulled Tiffany to him. They kissed, tongues entwined, and he rolled her under him.

Deep inside her, Kameron rocked in and out while they kissed and fondled each other's bodies. He fucked her wet pussy, stretching deeper inside with each thrust. Tiffany cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Kameron mangled one of her breasts. Kneading it roughly, sucking and biting her nipple through the lacey cloth. Stopping momentarily, he ripped the fabric and returned to working each breast.

She bucked her hips into him, matching each lunge with her own advance.

What an amazing fuck she'd become.

He briefly pulled out, then raised Tiffany's legs up onto his shoulders and resumed fucking her. Kameron pounded into her.

Tiffany's body writhed under him. Her panting grew rapid. She groaned loudly with each thrust of Kameron's monster inside her wet, hungry cunt. To her own shock, she was on the verge of orgasm. She felt it rising. Her pussy was on fire! Her toes curled, and Kameron's flesh.

"Oh fuck," she said as she gasped for air.

Wave upon wave crashed through her. Each progressive surge of pleasure was more profound than the preceding one.

Tiffany's body trembled in euphoric splendor. When she caught her breath, she tried to look away from her lover. Humiliation always accompanied her climax. After all, she cheated on her husband with his best friend.

What if he impregnated her?

"You need to pull out," she said. Her words came in short, burst with moments between.

"No," Kameron said.

"But I'm fertile," she said. Crying and screeching in pleasure as a new orgasm overtook her.

"Good." Kameron's voice sounded soft, and yet, cruel.

He pumped into her harder, almost with anger. The seed built inside him, ready to explode. Faster, he pummeled his dick into her.

More waves of pleasure took her, and the worry passed. Cum filled her. In a few moments, he rolled off her. Took her by the hair and guided her back to his wood.

A strange sensation filled her. A tingle deep inside her as a spermatozoon pierced her egg.

Shit, I'm pregnant.