All Comments on 'Darkened Passion: a 750-Word Story'

by theWollstonecraftWoman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fucking whore likes that chucker dick.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19553 months ago

Nope. Didn’t do it for me. The writing conveyed nothing except a cheating wife. Maybe this author is better at longer stories but this was both hollow and incomplete.

DuleighDuleigh3 months ago

I am not a fan of LW and cheating, but this isn't a contest about that, it's a writer's exercise and you met the challenge. You put more story in 750 words than most people can get in seven thousand. Look at the comments below, "The writing conveyed nothing except a cheating wife" Yeah! He figured it out! You were able to convey to some clearly tightly closed minds what you wanted to appear in their heads using exactly 750 words. It's hard to properly convey a concept in 3,000 words. Just be glad that your story is going to be in their heads for the rest of the week.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hate cheating skank's and back stabbing, so called, friends.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Only in IR is it always the white woman who chases after the black dick. Oh, and there has to be dominance and humiliation. To make up for all that past slavery you know. Not that anyone in the past century has known slavery other than in the Middle East and Africa, but that doesn't count.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

750 words of cheating and impregnating a woman. Is that what you think a best friend would do?

Because I’ve got a best friend since middle school and I’ve never once decided to fuck his wife and force her to raise my child as a single parent.

lucy_sometimeslucy_sometimes3 months ago

Well done. Would love to read an expanded version without the word limit. For maximum impact, the husband needs to feature.

Is he unaware? Suspicious, but doesn't want to upset his wife, by suggesting she is deceiving him. Accepting that he is inferior, but jealous. Fully accepting and happy for her.

For 750 words, very good. 5 stars.

oscarpanoscarpan3 months ago

I celebrate that white women can cheat with BBC.

AliceWadeAliceWade3 months ago

I feel so sorry for the anonymous readers who've obviously been so hurt by a wife who cheated on them with black men. Your pride has been ruined, your manhood brought into doubt, and bigotry allowed to grow into a destructive hatred. But that hate should be directed inside, as you're the ones that failed.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloe3 months ago

good quickie story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice hot little story, near the end brought back a nice remembrance of a young colleague guiding my head back to his cock. I would have left the last two lines out and let it stand as a nice little fling, as my younger was.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

AliceWade: Pathetic Black, white or purple, it doesn't matter. It isn't about pride, or manhood and certainly not about bigotry. It is about being contemptuously ABUSED by someone who claimed to love you. I could care less if the accomplice was white, black or an elf.

SkaamPlaasMeisieSkaamPlaasMeisieabout 2 months ago

Great story, except that Kameron should have respected Tiffany's request to pull out. I agree with the last Anon about the last two lines.

Having experienced a BBC myself, I can understand why Tiffany is addicted to it.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Good Story for those of you who don’t like interracial black men fucking white wife’s them don’t read it. My wife Mary has had 2 black lovers one before I new her and one after we got together. Mary is very attractive was runner up homecoming Queen.Her first black boyfriend used her as a mule (running drugs to be sold) Her 2nd was a friend of mine he went over to the house when I was working on the 3rd shift they smoked some good pot and they ended up in bed fucking and he continued to fuck her again many times we got our pot and other drugs for free. This was back in the 70’s and early 80’s Mary and I are still together and living a good life. Don’t knock it until you try it.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Short, hot story, silly ending but there are a few good lines...such as "raised Tiffany's legs up onto his shoulders."

Exactly as a black colleague took me one night in the office lounge after we finished a big project.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheWollstonecraftWoman@theWollstonecraftWoman
A bored house with a nasty mind and a penchant for writing my fantasies. Most involve revenge on a cheating spouse, a cruel boyfriend/husband, a demanding employer, or a woman who hurt someone. Other wanderings of mind include public sex, instant attractions followed by nasty ...