Darkest Before the Dawn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soft moans came from Dawn now that she was able to full enjoy the sex. She moved her ass back and forth in time with his thrusts, doubling their pleasure.

"You feel so, so, so... BIG!" She said amid the slapping of their bodies.

Crepuscolo wasn't sure if that was just sex talk, or he really was that much bigger than Kirk. Regardless, if she wanted to pretend he was his friend, he was more than happy to go along with the charade.

Spooning sex was a new position for him, he could smell Dawn's hair, while he touched her breasts. He was surprised that no previous partner had asked for it. As his mind wandered off, Dawn started to shift her body. Not wanting to be left behind, he went with her, and found himself laying on top of her, with her laying on her stomach.

Instead of wondering how amazing this new position was, Crepuscolo was thinking how incredible Dawn's ass was below him. It was as if rolling over had given her an ass that curve that could make old men cry, and young men whistle.

This new position also gave him greater leverage, he pounded faster and harder than when they were spooning. He leaned down, to kiss Dawn's neck below her ear. She purred as he nibbled between strokes in and out.

It seemed that Dawn knew his body, each time he neared orgasm, she'd shift gears, either slowing down, or changing positions. She started to rise gently without words, Crepuscolo followed her lead, he then very reluctantly removed his hands from her udders. Dawn was up on all fours, he found himself kneeling behind her.

Placing his hands on her hips; all he could make out was her pale white ass in this dark room. He was so tempted to give it a smack, but didn't want to wake Kirk, even if he had his blessing, he didn't want him as an audience.

Or did he?

"I could show the old man some tricks!" he thought to himself.

It crossed his mind suddenly that Kirk had to be a heavy sleeper. The slapping of their bodies, along with the moaning of Dawn, surly would have woken him. Emboldened with this knowledge, he did give her a light pat to test the waters. Dawn didn't say anything, so he did it harder.

WACK!

Dawn yelped with joy! Crepuscolo noticed that her pussy had become much wetter! Taking that as a good sign, he decided to give her another. He waited before landing a third. He tried to keep them well timed. He wound up for... well he lost count, when Dawn spoke.

"That's good enough Big K!" She said softly.

He pretended not to hear her, he landed a final smack on her ass cheek. She yelped louder than before. Crepuscolo was rewarded with even more wetness. He couldn't see Dawn's face, but he assumed she was upset. She stopped pushing back at him, forcing him to withdrew his long dark hose from her body.

He stayed on his knees dumbly as she laid on her back. He assumed she was upset about the spanking, and now wanted to sleep. Crepuscolo however wanted to cum badly, but resigned himself to his fate. When he tried to lay down Dawn reached out with her hands, to guide him between her legs!

Although surprised, Crepuscolo didn't waste anytime! He slipped his man-sausage into her, then wrapped his hands around her and pounded away with the speed and ferocity to make any rabbit jealous. His head was next to her neck; he kissed, and nibbled repeatedly on the same spot he admired earlier.

Dawn purred under his nuzzling; with a gasp, she was wet again. He almost laughed at how easily he could bring her to an orgasmic boil, but he didn't want to spoil her 'Big K' fantasy. She shifted ever so slightly, and he found himself with his hands on her breasts, and his face on a nipple.

He was truly in heaven, he pounded even faster! This was the fastest he had yet gone that night. He even squeezed her breasts tighter than before.

Sweat covered the two of them, from head to toe. Crepuscolo could feel the heat building in his mask, short of taking it off, there was no relief in sight! Water poured from the bottom of his disguise. When he couldn't hold it any more, he sped up to give his swimmers a head start.

This not being Dawn's first rodeo, she clamped both hands over his mouth, and shushed him strongly.

"Aaaaarrrggghhhhh!!" He roared into her hands, which barely muffled him.

He came with the power of an exploding dam, his white fluids swept all before it. They would stop swimming until they came to rest deep inside Dawn's womb. He half expected sperm to burst from her ears, from how much he had stored inside him.

Her vagina squeezed his member, holding him tightly as he deposited the last of his load. She then moaned softly from the after effects.

"You were amazing!" She said, then whispered quietly, "Now stay in character!"

She just confirmed for him that it was all an odd farce, but he didn't see any cameras in his dark room. With their sweat turning cold, he still laid on top, his penis impaling her deeply. He was unsure if he should try for a second round, or fall unconscious.

They pressed their foreheads together and kissed. Dawn reached out of the bed with a hand and suddenly the light was on; Crepuscolo squinted his eyes shut, it was so blinding. He then wished he could cover his ears, when Dawn started shrieking loudly.

"You're not Big K!" She said so shrilly. "Who are you?"

He hadn't thought of a stage name? Black bustard? The Masked Bandit? The Abyssinian ass-muncher?

"So many options and so little time!" He thought to himself.

"I am the Abyssinian..." He declared in a loud and proud voice.

"I don't care who you are get off me!" She said angrily. "And stay away from my ass!"

He pulled out half-way, changed his mind, then sunk his mahogany spear as deep as nature would allow into Dawn's vagina. She grunted, then hit him feebly on the shoulder. That was enough to remind him what she wanted. He pulled out slowly, very slowly; afterwards he laid next to her.

"I can't believe you came inside me!" She cried. "I'm not on the pill!"

Crepuscolo froze in panic, he then looked around the room and saw a dozen webcams set up, with cables running everywhere. She must be playing up to the crowds watching.

"You will just have to wait and see when you give birth!" He said with a laugh.

Dawn cussed at him some more, but he wasn't listening. He was staring at her. She had a set of pink hickies on her neck; her white breasts were red from his manhandling. She was also pushing out the creampie he just gave her.

At first he was sickened at the sight. It did look gross, but after a moment, it became a bit of a turn on. Pride filled him at his handiwork.

"This is so gross! I can't believe you tricked me!" She screamed.

Crepuscolo wanted to laugh at her complaining. He leaned over, rolled her on her side, he could see she was red there from his early pat's. He intended to give her one more!

WACK!

"OW!" Dawn cried out.

"I gave you something Big K can't!" He said loudly, "I fucked you the way you deserved... and you loved it!"

Dawn held her hands over her oozing creampie, but when he swore, her head snapped over to him in anger; he didn't see her hand flying at his face.

SLAP!

After she slapped him across the cheek, she stood up, and marched out of the room. Crepuscolo rubbed his cheek, it hurt... Dawn didn't hold back. He was exhausted, but wished she stuck around, he wanted to do her again. Finding the light switch she set up, he flipped it, and in a moment he was back in darkness. He embraced it and fell asleep.

In the morning, he awoke feeling drunk, and still horny. Pulling aside his blanket, he forgot all about the webcams surrounding him. Crepuscolo then grasped his aching rod as he started stroking.

Crepuscolo found that his night with Dawn fed his fantasies with a power that was unmatched by her videos! When he thought about the creampie he pushed into her, and then it flowing out afterwards... it was too much for him!

Cum fired out of him with the strength of a firing shot gun! Instead of pellets, one large warm glob landed on his stomach, followed by many smaller ones falling around it. He reached for something to clean up with, and found a nightie that Dawn must have worn before he got home.

Not wanting to walk around with stomach covered in jizz, he used it to tidy himself up. Crepuscolo wasn't sure if the webcams were still running, so he took his clothes with him, and with his mask still on, he left his room.

Later while eating breakfast, Crepuscolo spotted Dawn and Kirk coming down the stairs. She was dressed in a sleeveless one piece cream coloured dress, complete with a turtleneck, and a large stylish belt. Her long hair was placed in a bun; lastly she had on modest high heels.

She didn't look his way, or kiss Kirk good-bye but instead marched out the door. Crepuscolo was starting to get used to her hot and cold treatments. The hot more than made up for the cold.

He looked at Kirk, who merely shrugged.

"Don't ask me. She's been in a pissy mood since last night." Kirk said.

"I don't get her?" Crepuscolo replied.

"If I was a betting man, I'd say it was the hickey you gave her, or maybe how you used her night gown as a jizz rag?" Kirk said smiling.

"Could be!" Crepuscolo said. "I also swore last night."

"She'll get over it all." Kirk said, "Your video last night plus the other one from this morning made good money."

"Yeah?" he said spooning cereal into his mouth.

"Yeah. You should consider asking Dawn for a cut, and come to the gun store with me. I can get you a deal on a good AR!" Kirk said beaming.

"My old man still isn't working. It wouldn't be right to take money from them." Crepuscolo said looking down.

The two men ate in silence as he pondering this.

When Crepuscolo got to school, he went about his usual routine of practice, classes, lunch, more classes, and finally practice again. That morning however after he closed his locker, he noticed someone standing behind it.

"Hello sugar, I missed you. Can you talk for a moment?" She said rubbing his arm.