Darkness: A MFM Threesome Story

Story Info
Blindfolded, a hotwife enjoys her first MFM threesome.
2k words
4.14
23.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the door creak open and footsteps enter the room. I struggled against my restraints, trying to turn towards the sound, but the ropes held my wrists tight. The blindfold fitted snugly around my head obscured my vision entirely, and I sucked in a deep breath, trying to calm my quivering nerves.

'Right where I left you.'

It was my husband's voice. I imagined him standing over my shaking body. My arms tied securely above my head, my legs also strapped down, wide open. I was powerless to resist him, completely at his mercy. And the same thought kept racing through my mind, over and over. Was this really going to happen?

I felt his weight move onto the bed, and suddenly his mouth was on top of mine, pulling me into a passionate kiss. His tongue slipped into my mouth, and his hands wandered along my body, stroking my heaving chest, and down towards my waist. I squirmed at his touch, overcome by the darkness, longing for his hands to reach lower, to touch the moisture I could already feel dripping from my pussy.

Then he pulled away, and I felt his warm breath on my ear.

'Are you ready to do this?'

I gulped, steadied myself, and nodded. 'Let's do it'.

'Good'.

I heard him step off the bed, and walk towards the door.

'You can come in now. She's ready.'

Another set of footsteps echoed around the now silent room, moving slowly towards the bed. My thoughts raced in the darkness as I tried to make sense of what I was hearing. Could I hear two sets of footsteps? Was that one man breathing, or two? My husband delighted in tricking me, but this time felt different. Yet with my sight obscured, and my beating heart thudding in my ears, I couldn't be sure. Was I alone, exposed and defenceless against one man? Or two?

I felt the weight return to the bed next to me, felt a soft caress on my cheek, and then he was kissing me again, gently this time. I recognised the smell and the taste. It was my husband still, kissing me slowly and delicately. His lips moved away from my mouth and down to my neck, causing the hairs to stand up all along my arms and legs, and I squirmed violently, arching my back, overcome by the sensation. But the ropes still held me tight, and his kisses continued, down my neck and onto my chest, tracing the rim of my bra.

Then came the shocking reveal. My husband's tongue was licking at my breast, darting under my bra and towards my nipples, when suddenly there was another pair of lips hungrily kissing me. I gasped, barely able to register what was happening. It was a different taste, a totally different sensation. He was kissing me much harder than my husband had, with the unbridled lust of someone experiencing my body for the first time. This was no idle fantasy, no make believe. It was real. I was making out with another man while my husband's tongue traced further down my body, along my hips and towards my pussy.

His tongue slipped along my inner thigh, onto my panties, against my pulsating clit, and then all at once it was too much. Desperately I tried to fight against the rising panic, to calm the tremors racking my body, but I was overwhelmed. I pictured myself, tied down tightly to the bed, dressed in only a lacy black bra and tiny G-string, with two insatiable, lust-filled men on top of me, doing to me whatever they desired, forcing my legs open, exposing my trembling pussy to their aggressive thrusts, using me like a worthless doll. I screamed noiselessly and yanked my head violently to the side, escaping the feverish kisses, and then bucked my waist in the air, trying to force them off my body. Straight away the embraces stopped. I felt them both move away, and I was left alone, panting furiously, my entire body shaking violently. I tried to fight the terror that was gripping me, to slow my breathing, to stop struggling against the restraints that still held me firmly in place.

Then I heard my husband's voice in my ear.

'Are you okay? Do you want us to stop?'

My thoughts raged as I grappled with the competing desires. With the desire to run, to escape, to break free of my bonds and get as far away as I could. And the desire to let them ravage me, to take me over and over, to fill my dripping pussy with their dicks.

I am in control, I reminded myself. I can stop this whenever I want. But we've come this far. And I may never have the chance again.

'Should I untie you?' came my husbands concerned voice again.

I took a deep breath, steadied myself, and shook my head. I'd passed the point of no return. They would have me now, exactly as they wanted.

'Don't stop', I managed, and it came out as a delicate moan. 'Don't stop'.

Like two ferocious wolves set free they were straight on me again, one kissing me greedily, another licking at my breasts, hands spreading over my body, stroking my thighs, caressing my neck, cupping my pussy. I felt a pair of hands reach behind me and unclasp my bra and toss it aside, and I tried to imagine them both gazing lustfully at my exposed boobs. I gasped as I felt a cold liquid dribble onto my nipples, covering it in what I guessed was the flavoured lube we kept by the bed. Then two hungry mouths were sucking at my nipples, licking up the liquid, shooting waves of pleasure down my breasts and along my sides. I felt a finger slip past my G-string and into my pussy, and I just about managed to wonder whose finger it was as the smorgasbord of sensations threatened again to overwhelm me. But this time I managed to ride the wave of pleasure, ignoring the fear and instead focusing on the jumble of feelings shooting around my body.

My orgasm was already rising as I felt a tongue dart lightly against my clit, teasing me briefly before moving in more firmly, settling on a steady rhythm while the finger continued to pump in and out of my pussy. While my husband went down on me -- or at least I presumed it was my husband -- the other mouth remained on my breasts, alternating between nipples, before darting up to kiss my mouth. The kiss sent me over the edge, and I moaned and shook uncontrollably, engulfed by the frenzy of different sensations as the orgasm shattered through my body. When my moaning finally subsided, they both pulled away from me, and I lay breathless on the bed, basking in the glow of the most intense orgasm of my life.

'Ready for more?'

I couldn't speak but I nodded frantically. I could feel the juices dripping out my pussy, and I was aching to feel it filled with a hard dick. And no doubt after what they had just witnessed, there were two hard dicks awaiting my command. I gulped again as I realised what I was asking for. But it was too late to turn back now. I felt firm hands lift me up, unclip my handcuffs from the top of the bed, and spin me around, forcing me onto all fours and then tying me securely back in place again. The thong was whipped off from behind, and I found myself completely naked, perched on the bed, unsteady with anticipation of what was to come next. I heard deep breathing from behind me, then a hand started stroking my arse, and then another was reaching at me from behind, pinching my nipples and then fingering my pussy. They were both behind me, I realised, admiring my quivering arse and pussy, groping and grabbing at my naked body. Again I felt the exposure threaten to overwhelm me, as I struggled to grasp what was happening. I was helpless and naked, and two men were about to have their way with me. And, I realised with a shiver of pleasure, I was loving every second of it.

I felt one of them move right in behind me on all fours, his body pressing up against me, the unmistakable bulge of a penis forcing itself against me. I felt him rub it up and down against my clit, teasing me. I pushed my arse back onto him, begging him with my motion to give me what I wanted, to give him what he wanted, to finally shove that dick into my pussy. It slipped in smoothly and I moaned with pleasure, pushing my hips back further, taking it in as deep as it would go. He leaned right over me, so I could feel his hot breath on my back, and then he whispered in my ear.

'The other dick is right in front of you. When you're ready, reach out and take it in your mouth'.

I tried to imagine my husband's devilish smile as he said this, tried to imagine what this scene must look like, paused just a moment longer as I imagined how desperate they were to have me, and then I reached out in front of me. I found it straight away, grasped the dick in my hand and felt it pulsing and jittering at my touch. From behind me, my husband began to pump his hips into me, fucking me slowly and deeply, grunting with each thrust. I weighed the dick in my hand, tried to decide if I was ready for this.

Two dicks at once. Double penetration.

Faster and faster the thrusts were coming from behind, shaking my body with fresh spasms of pleasure.

Fuck it, I thought. I'm doing this.

I let my tongue tickle softly along his dick, felt him shudder, and then in a quick motion took it deep into my mouth, enjoying his uncontrolled grunt of pleasure. It tasted sweet -- our lube, I realised, to disguise the taste of the condom -- and that was the last sane thought I had, because at that point my husband started fucking me from behind with all his strength, forcing his dick into me deeper and deeper, forcing me further and further onto the dick in my mouth. I felt totally helpless, unable to control the two dicks thrusting into me, but equally unable to resist the waves of pleasure and trepidation crashing over me. I screamed, the sound muffled by the dick deep in my mouth, easily drowned out by the deep guttural grunts of the two men fucking me. My eyes rolled back in my head, I writhed and thrashed around, but strong hands held me in place, and the two dicks continued to pump into me. I just about managed to register the cum squirting into me from behind, and the dick in my mouth convulsing in orgasm, as my own earth-shattering climax washed over me. I was falling, tumbling through layer after layer of ecstasy, my body desperately writhing and fighting against it but wanting it more than anything in the world.

Finally, I realised they had stopped. I was alone, lying face down on the bed, every muscle in my body aching but aglow with the warmest bliss. I heard steps receding from the room, then returning, felt the ropes released from my body, and finally the blindfold was removed from my head. I blinked as my eyes adjusted to the light, and found my husband lying next to me on the bed, beaming down at me. I snuggled into him, feeling the warmth of his chest. We lay like that for at least ten minutes, still catching our breaths, and then I swung my leg over him, straddling his waist.

'Ready to go again', I asked.

'You betcha.'