Darkness Darkness Ch. 01

Story Info
Blinded Slave Gets Assfucked...
1.6k words
4.1
6.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are you sure?' I asked her, one last time.

The kneeling brunette gave me a shallow nod, before I slipped the collar around her throat. Pulling her curly hair out of the way before closing it. A dangling O Ring ready for the chains I would thread through. Before I would do that though..

I passed her the small case. She opened it and revealed them.

Two small black discs, slightly concave set against white satin.

Blackout lenses.

'You know that once these are on, you are at the mercy of whoever uses you and what happens' I reminded her, for what must be the fiftieth time.

She gave a small breath, both slightly irritated at the reminder and nervous for her reply 'Yes' she answered.

Taking the lenses, she began to put them onto her otherwise hazel irises, blotting them out as surely as the sun when the moon passes across it.

She blinked up at me, with those dark voids staring blindly back at me.

Taking a quick test, I pulled out a high power flashlight - and turned it on right in front of her face.

It lit her up enough that I could see the whites of her eyes go translucent, and the pores of her skin through the makeup.

But no movement of muscles, not even a blink.

'Well?' She asked. 'How do I look?'

I let a grin before I said 'Like someone who is about to become a fleshlight' then I snapped a photo, and sent it off to the list of contacts I had. That had been our previously arranged signal, then slipped the phone back into my pocket.

Then I went about binding her to the metal brackets I set up.

There were a number of vibrations that came as the texts rolled in.

She could hear them as I set her up and I watched her lick her lips.

Several minutes later, she was set up. She was put on a platform I could adjust the height and tilt on, but it was her pose that was most appealing.

Her ass was propped up with iron pipes lifting her in a face down ass up position. Her ankles and wrists were secured to the bottom plate, giving her only a touch of wiggle room - but no route for escape.

I finally enclosed the bars about her neck, trapping her head still -

and it was then when I gripped a handful of her hair and bound it up quickly with some cord. Tightening her hair quickly to the post at her lower back, holding her ass from pulling forward or down. A greater sense of urgency creeping in as I felt more and more vibrations come in from my phone. People replying they would come soon.

Emily was due to have her ass fucked, and her face covered in cum and would have no idea who would use her.

What she didn't realize was that I had a list of people in mind. I reached out to a few exes of hers, as well as several people I knew she had worked with over the years about whether or not they would be interested in fucking her sweet ass while she was temporarily blind.

I got only a few replies.

Then I sent that pic of her on her knees, her vacant eyes staring up like a soulless sex doll.

The response was an overwhelming yes.

I had to choke back a laugh when I saw that there were over twenty texts..

The first knock came at the door.

This would be a long night for her.

It was not quite twenty minutes later when a large heavyset man in his early forties was at the door. He had a buzz cut, a beer belly, and a goatee of salt and pepper.

This was one of her former co-workers when she worked retail.

Before I even said anything his eyes were holding a mixture of excitement and worry. His name was Jordan. He opened his mouth to speak when I held up a hand to silence him and said simply "She will have no idea who you are, despite staring straight at you." His jaw held open for a second, then he remembered he needed to close it.

"You can enjoy her ass to your heart's content, but her face is to be used for one thing only. As a cum target. You are not to speak at all." After a moment I added

"Nod if you understand."

The excitement in his eyes won out and he nodded.

I leaned forward and whispered "Also.. Feel free to use your phone to take whatever memento's you like". I stepped aside, revealing the bound brunette on the adjustable table. Her ass facing away from us, letting him get an eyeful of both her face and the sightless voids staring at us.

Jordan took a few strides towards her, and tried to get her gaze to follow his finger back and forth. After no success he unzipped his fly and pulled out his thickening (if short) cock and waved it in front of her blind eyes.

Emily stared sightless ahead.

Jordan leered then moved around to her other side and grabbed the bottle of lube I left on the nearby table.

Then the doorbell rang once more and I turned to open it.

I heard the shuddering moan of a slut becoming a human fleshlight, and a resounding slap on her ass before I opened the door...

In the minutes that followed, there were several men waiting as Jordan was unloading on her face.

Streaks of chunky cum were landing in her hair and over her forehead as he let out a moan. I had to caution him with a finger to the lips to remind him to keep quiet.

He did remarkably well aiming, given that he had one hand holding his phone recording a video of him unloading. Even the flashlight of the phone wasn't making it past those lenses of hers.

While he was giving her some conditioner, another man was behind her slipping his long cock into her abused hole. Hands gripping the cheeks cruelly. This one was grinning like a madman as he tore into her ass with no subtlety or compassion.

They used to date years back and he was the first one to jump on the train when I told him what I had planned.

I saw that others were stroking themselves as they were taking pictures, all of them being careful not to say anything while this was going on.

We had three exes here, two co-workers, and one old roommate so far.

While I was waiting for her ex to finish ruining her ass I decided to move myself about under the table and hook up some clamps to her nipples - which I had already hooked to a chain and pulley with a ratchet system.. So I could pull them tighter and further down.

I had just finished setting them up when the ex at her ass (Peter) moved around to her front and couldn't resist letting out a groan as he plastered her, giving her makeup a second layer.

His first shot across the bridge of her nose, the second landing sharply onto her black contact covered right eye. She flinched when she felt the heat drip down into her eyelid and gasped around the ball gag I slipped on her.

Peter wasn't done. He shot another three or so loads of cream to add to the chunkiness that Jordan had left. Snapped several shots, then took a few staggering steps back to lean against a wall. I guess he was spent..

That was when her old boss - a man in his late fifties went over to have a go at her ass..

Funny.. I didn't recall letting him in.

I turned to look, and sure enough the door had been left open during my clamping of her tits.

There were at least another half dozen people in here now.

A quick count brought me to 13 including Ray(pretty sure that was his name) - her old boss destroying her ass.

I didn't see how big he was, but given the sounds she was making (mostly attempted yelping) around the gag and the slapping of his balls against her - I think his enthusiasm made up for it..

Of the newcomers, two were also filming.

There was one person who at first I didn't recognize, then it hit me.

Claire! Someone she had used to date before she transitioned wandered up and looked down at her black irises gazing up at her. Emily still had some white thickness coating her right eye, giving it a milky color over the black.

Claire grinned fiercely and crouched down while Emily was being fucked brutally from behind.

Each thrust from Ray was forcing more of the cum on her cheeks to jiggle and start to glide down.

I was looking forward to when it was Claire's turn.. They didn't end on the best of notes.

As I was thinking that I saw the busty T-girl pull out a phone from her tight leather pants and line up the camera square with the cum target's face. She waited.. Then took what I would have to say is the most perfect cum photo I've ever seen of her..

Cum in her hair and eyebrows. The thick globs from Jordan clear as day across her forehead. The milky cream from Peter giving a light but obvious glaze across her face.. And of course that one eye black as night and the other with cum right in the cente-

Then I blinked as I saw Claire start to move her thumbs and letters appeared below the image.

"Guess who I'm about to Assfuck?" Then she hit send. I heard the 'whoosh' sound of a text, and Emily heard it to as she flinched, pinching her expression before the ass fucking changed her expression to something else.

I wonder who she just texted..