Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 03

Story Info
First Target.
7.5k words
4.47
2.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tailroad

Llevannar City

"Just follow me when we get there. Always stay one step behind. Never take your hood off."

Dimana nodded and looked at the city. The moon was on the hill. The city was asleep. Minerva tied the black horse's rope to a tree.

"You have to tell me what to do now. We may not have time when we enter the city."

Minerva stared for a long time with her glittering eyes and returned to the city.

"This man sent his students to some people. They trained them as murderers, sold them to buyers who gave enough coins. The children became slaves, became corpses. None of them returned."

Minerva took a deep breath before continuing.

"It's been a long time ago. He doesn't kidnap the kids anymore. There are some people who know what this man had done, but no one will punish him. Except me and you."

Dimana frowned. He killed ten people to avenge some dead kids?

"Is this true?"

Minerva wiped her nose with a handkerchief.

"Yes. You need to know. You have to understand. You will ask this man questions."

"You have no reason not to be there. When I seduce the man, whatever you are afraid of, you won't have to."

Minerva pursed her lips.

"You may be right, Dimana. But I can't risk this chance. You'll have to act alone. I'll stay close and watch you."

"How?"

Minerva reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of interlocking earrings.

"We're gonna put these on, one for you, one for me."

Dimana wasn't pleased. She didn't want to carry a magical jewelry in her body, but Minerva was right. The only way for her to be sure was to follow. Dimana looked at the blue moon symbol on the earring. She must really love darkness. Minerva quickly put on the single earring.

"What does it do?"

"I'll listen. I'll see. Everything you hear and see."

"What about my thoughts?"

The sorceress grinned.

"If I had that talent, I wouldn't need you, would I?"

She was right. At least she could think freely while wearing the earring.

"I'm gonna have to pierce my ear."

"Oh. I'll handle it."

When Minerva touched her shoulder, Dimana unwittingly took a step back. The sorceress frowned. Dimana came close again before the woman opened her mouth and turned her right ear to the woman. Minerva stroked her earlobe with her fingers. She could feel her breath around her neck. She could smell intense lavender. She wondered about the source of the smell, noticed a slight pain in her earlobe, but didn't care. Minerva gently rubbed her handkerchief onto her earlobe and inserted the silver earring into her ear.

"Wonderful."

Dimana caresses the the earring with her fingers. It had an interesting feeling but she didn't mind.

"What questions do I have to ask him?"

Minerva raised her hand and showed her three fingers.

"Three questions. First, where is Ambryn and when was the last time you saw her. Second, who helped you to kidnap the kids. Third, what do you know about Seven Will? You understand?"

"Yes."

"Repeat, please."

The succubus rolled her eyes.

"Ambryn, who helped, Seven Will."

"At the same time, I ask you to improvise, Dimana. Answer to his answers with more questions constantly. Dig his knowledge, Dimana. Everything is very important. Can you do it?"

Dimana nodded.

"Let's go, then. Remember, just follow me and-"

"Stay one step behind, don't make a sound, don't appear to anyone, don't remove your hood. I understood, sorceress."

Minerva looked at succubus for a while. Without saying anything, she kept moving forward among the trees. Dimana thought that the sorceress' purpose was important, but she didn't care. She just wanted to finish the job as soon as possible and pass on to the other victim. So they could go where Minerva said, destroy the soul of the necromancer. She could. She was completely dependent on her.

*****

Four guards was guarding the large gates of the city, and the walls were so high that they couldn't be passed by without damaging.

"How do you plan to get past the guards?"

Minerva continued to look at the entrance through the trees.

"Why don't you have wings, Dimana? I didn't see any marks on your back either."

They could have been useful, but Dimana never had wings. Only incubuses and first succubuses had wings. The purpose of these demons was to bring more humans to hell. The next generation was created just for pleasure. They were worthless demons that anyone worthy of hell could use.

"You sound like you know too many demons."

Minerva didn't comment, interestingly. Did she?

"We'll go underground. Come on."

"Wh-what?"

Minerva headed right. There should be a tunnel from underground to the city, but why? How did Minerva know?

After a long walk, Minerva suddenly stopped and looked around.

"You said you could feel people. Is there anyone?"

Dimana focused on the darkness. It was difficult to focus on human forms in a place where there was a lot of movement and living things.

"No."

Minerva spread her palm to the ground. Leaves and soil dispersed at great speed. After a while Dimana saw two large iron rings. There was an entrance under the woman's feet. Minerva reached out and pulled the rings. Nothing moved. The sorceress gave up when Dimana smiled.

"Damn, I don't want to break it."

"Let me try."

Minerva turned to succubus and raised an eyebrow.

"Without breaking?"

Dimana nodded and leaned over to hold the iron ring. The first attempt failed, but the entrance could move. This time she was hanged with all her might. Dimana opened the door wide while the sorceress watched with her open mouth. She didn't need to open the other door. The gap was big enough to pass.

"Well done, Dimana. Let's go."

The sorceress put her feet into the entrance and slowly came down. Dimana immediately chased after her.

"Close it, Dimana."

Succubus took a deep breath and pulled the door. When the heavy door landed on her hand, Dimana moaned in pain. She saved her hand, noticed the light. The sorceress had a white aura above her head. Minerva took Dimana's hand and gripped it firmly with both hands. Soon after, her pain disappeared completely. Minerva smiled, released her hand and began to walk. Dimana pressed her lips so as not to thank the damn woman. But the healing spell was absolutely awesome news.

"What's this tunnel?"

The question remained unanswered. The damn woman was keeping her most curious questions unanswered. No, the answer was silence.

"An escape route between the palace and the countryside."

The answer surprised Dimana, but it was definitely incomplete. How did she know the tunnel?

"Are we going to the palace?"

"No. We'll have to get out before."

"How?"

"You will see."

They kept walking silently. After a while Dimana felt the people and startled. They must have entered the city.

"When you said you are the last succubus... What did you mean?"

One more question remains unanswered. No! Not this time. She couldn't give something and then keep quiet about it. Dimana grabbed the sorceress' elbow and turned her to herself sharply. Minerva's blue eyes widened with surprise and anger. Dimana hissed.

"You said you'd answer my questions!"

The sorceress pulled her arm back. There was impatience in her voice.

"And I will. When the time comes. I want you to focus right now. Focus on work, succubus."

Dimana clenched her teeth not to attack the woman. As Minerva turned and continued to walk, she went after her again. Minerva finally stopped and looked up. There were three small white stones buried in the soil. A sign? When the sorceress raised her hand, the soil dispersed and a small wooden door appeared. As Dimana watched in surprise, she pulled out a key from her bag and opened the door.

"The tunnel doesn't only lead to the palace."

She chuckled and threw both hands at the entrance and jumped up. Her first attempt failed. She breathed and tried and failed again. When her sad eyes turned to Dimana, the succubus snickered and frowned immediately. When was the last time she laughed? The sorceress was still trying to jump when she lost her thoughts. She jumped again, and this time she could hold on, but she couldn't pull her body up. When the sorceress groaned, Dimana bent down and held her legs up. For a moment she could smell her womanhood.

"Leave me!"

The sorceress was able to pull half her body, but her legs were still in the air. Dimana grabbed her hips with both hands and pushed her up. Finally, the woman was completely upstairs. As the succubus prepared to jump, Minerva held out her hand.

"Hold my hand."

She wanted to ignore it, but the woman could help. She took Minerva's hand and jumped up. When her other hand touched the floor, she pulled herself up with all her might. Dimana saved her legs and relaxed, but the woman was still pulling her hand. She suddenly lost her balance and fell on her. She ignored Minerva's groaning and looked around. It was a house. She checked around quickly, but couldn't find anyone. Except the human under her.

Dimana bowed her head and looked at the sorceress' face. Her breasts were crushing under the demon. Her body shouted for pleasure when she realized her thighs were between her legs. There was fear in Minerva's blue eyes.

"Can I touch you?"

She wanted so bad. For a moment she wanted to forget everything and tear off her clothes, lick her nipples, eat her lower lips while she moaned under her. She could feel the sorceress' quickly beating heart. The answer she expected was very different when she slowly bowed her lips to the woman's neck. Her body was suddenly thrown into the other corner of the room. The damn woman used her spells again. She should have learned to refuse gently.

Dimana slowly straightened up on her butt. Minerva wiped her black dress with her hands, shaking her skirt. She knelt, closed the door and locked it. She stood up, looked at succubus for a while and walked towards the door of the room.

"Get up."

She had to stop trying to touch the woman. Without further damage to their weak relationship. Dimana stood up and followed her. The house was covered in dust, but it was full.

"Where are the owners?"

Minerva leaned slightly and checked outside through the window next to the door.

"You are looking at her. Come here."

Dimana leaned down beside the sorceress and watched outside.

"Do you see that street? On the far right. We'll go down that street. The house is two hundred steps away. When I signal, you'll enter the house. I'll come back here and wait for you."

"How do I get in?"

"Well, he will open it."

"Why?"

"Because you will seduce him."

Dimana rolled her eyes and had to giggle. The sorceress turned to her in surprise.

"It doesn't work that way, sorceress."

"What do you mean?"

"I need to see him, touch him, be with him."

Minerva lowered her head and rubbed her chin. Her ignorance was normal, but she had to find a way into the house.

"Maybe we should stay here today."

"No. No, let's go. I'll think about a way."

She pulled out a key from her bag, unlocked the door, put on her hood and covered her black hair and forehead. She grabbed the door handle and turned to Dimana.

"Put your hood on. Watch your tail."

When the succubus nodded, she opened the door, but after a few seconds she closed it and turned to Dimana again.

"What are you going to ask?"

"Oh... Seven Will and who helped and..."

"Ambryn, Dimana."

Eventually she opened the door and quickly landed in the square. Dimana bowed her head to the woman's feet and followed. She felt too many humans. This would make it difficult for her to identify the guards. They proceeded quietly in the dark corners of the square. The sorceress gestured her to stop with her hand before entering the street. Dimana leaned her back against the wall of a house and waited. There was only dog barking around. When a cat jumped out of the trash container, she almost created a fireball. The white cat hissed at her and ran away to the square. Finally, when Minerva signaled her to follow, she set off again. They kept walking down. The darkness was so relaxing. When Dimana felt two human forms, she quickly grabbed the sorceress' arm and pulled the woman to her. Dimana leaned to her ear before the puzzled sorceress opened her mouth.

"Shut up!"

She grabbed her from behind and pulled her to the side, leaning her back against a wall and trying to feel the two human again. They were approaching. Minerva's body loosened when they heard their speech. Dimana looked to the left and soon saw a gap between the two houses. She grabbed her by the arm pulled her. When they entered the gap, she heard the steps of two men. The torch in their hands lit the street. Minerva leaned a little further on Dimana. Before the two men passed, Minerva turned and leaned over the succubus, opening her cloak wide with her hands. When Dimana rested her head on the woman's shoulder, she noticed her fast beating heart. Why was she so scared, even though she was so powerful? What was the purpose of all this?

When Minerva turned, the street was dark again.

"Let's Go."

Dimana put her hood on her head and chased her again. At least there was no close human. Minerva finally stopped and pointed at a house. It was larger than the other houses on the street. The interior of the house was completely dark but there was a candle hanging at the entrance. The second floor had a balcony. Could have been useful. Minerva quickly walked behind the house. At the bottom of the wall was a warehouse entrance.

"Look around. I'll try to break the lock."

Dimana frowned. She couldn't break it without causing a big sound or light. She smiled when she looked up. She leaned, squeezed Minerva's shoulder, and pointed to the open window. The sorceress looked at it for a while.

"Can you reach?"

"No problem."

Dimana took a few step back with the sorceress and examined the area again. She nodded at Minerva and focused on the open window. She broke one knee slightly and jumped. When she clung to the window, she leaned her feet against the wall and pulled herself up with her all might. When she threw her body into the house, a coffee table fell to the floor with a vase. Dimana looked around quickly. There were three humans nearby and one was walking away. Dimana looked out the window and didn't see Minerva. Two people! The man wasn't alone. Both were motionless and next to each other. Was the other one his wife? The sorceress didn't say he had a wife. It wasn't important. She just had to seduce both of them quickly. Two slaves could have been a lot more fun. When she remembered the dark aura, she mumbled a curse at the sorceress. The damn woman had shaken her self-confidence.

She slowly opened the door and looked into the hallway, listened to the silence for a while before stepping on. When she noticed a slight heat in her ear, she touched the earring. The sorceress had said she would hear voices. She gently covered her mouth with her palm and muttered quietly.

"There are two. Two human."

She waited for a response for a while but didn't feel anything. The sorceress may not even have heard. She took a deep breath and walked slowly. She looked through the open door a few steps away. Bathroom. She kept moving forward, at every step, she felt the humans presence more heavier. When she reached the door at the end of the hallway, she was sure. They were both here. They were still motionless. Dimana grabbed the door handle and waited for a while, slowly turned the door handle, keeping the fireball spell ready in her mind.

She opened the door and checked in with her burgundy eyes. Two humans were sleeping on the green silk covered bed. They were both completely naked. She had to seduce one without waking the other. She opened the door a little more and went inside. The intense smell of sweat and semen warmed her skin. The possibility of the sorceress to see what she saw increased her excitement more. They must have had sex for a long time before falling asleep. That was pretty good news. Their bodies were tired. They couldn't resist to her much. The only thing that worried Dimana was the sorceress' dark aura. If one of these two humans knew a similar spell, someone would have to die.

Dimana turned to the man. Middle-aged man was lying on his stomach, snoring. She knelt quietly beside him and reached out her hand. The red aura spread rapidly and attacked the man. She smiled widely when the dark aura didn't appear. When his body spasmed, she pulled the aura back. He wasn't completely docile yet, but when he woke up, he wouldn't be sane enough to do anything extreme.

As Dimana stood up, the man murmured and moved. He turned to the woman next to him, and put his hand on her stomach. She responded with a small moan. Dimana walked to the other side of the bed and looked at her, wondered if is she really his wife. She was so young. Her blond hair was soaked with sweat. She knelt down next to the woman and performed the same procedure. The woman pursed her lips and groaned. The succubus smiled as the woman's hand slowly slid onto her blonde public hair. It was enough.

She went back to the man again and quickly undressed. Every second passed, the spell was weakening. When she was completely got rid of her clothes, she sat slowly on bed, behind the man. She put her hand on the man's shoulder and lay down behind him. When her breasts stroked his back, she turned the man slightly to herself and put her hand on his soft member. She thought before she whispered in his ear. She didn't even know his damn name.

"Rise, my teacher. Rise and shine."

She slowly stroked his member, he groaned and turned his head to her. Dimana licked the guy's neck with her long red tongue.

"Did you like it, my teacher?"

The man answered with opening his legs wide. His member was hardening. As she stroked it faster, his moans increased more. Dimana straightened on her elbow and slowly climbed onto the man. She pointed his member at her pussy and sat on it all at once. Dimana moaned with the man. She had missed being in control, missed being on top. His brown eyes slowly opened as she licked his chin, lips and nose with her tongue. His cock was still throbbing inside her. As Dimana quickly moved her waist back and forth over his cock, his eyes opened wide. Dimana tried to smile, but he just frowned and tried to understand what was going on. He held Dimana's shoulders firmly and opened his mouth to shout.

"W-What the-"

Dimana didn't miss that opportunity and filled his mouth with her tongue. The teacher's eyes popped out as the red aura filled him. He groaned into her mouth and bit her tongue harshly. Dimana's body trembled with pain. When she noticed that the woman started to wake up, she started to move her waist back and forth with all her strength. His cock was hard enough. He was close! The succubus spread her legs completely and covered the whole organ. Her leg was beating the woman's belly as she moved quickly on top of the man. The woman slowly opened her green eyes as the man groaned under her. Dimana didn't care about her and turned the whole aura towards him. The man's hand landed on her butt and pulled her body to himself. His teeth relaxed, but Dimana held her tongue in his mouth. She had to be sure.

"T-teacher?"

When Dimana turned to face the woman's confused look, she moaned with the man, but didn't wait for the semen to flow, she jumped over him and held her tightly. When her mouth opened to shout, she closed her mouth with her palm and took her under her crimson body.

"Hush, sweet girl."

Dimana turned to the man as the woman continued to flutter under her. She was relieved when she saw the red color in his eyes. The woman would be easy now.

"Come here, teacher. Let's help her together."