Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hate flowed out of the witch's face.

"You know what happened, you- you-"

Her eyes slightly closed, but her facial muscles trembled furiously. Dimana sat on the chair next to the sorceress while taking a deep breath.

"Sleep, witch. You need to rest. We'll talk when you wake up."

Ambryn opened her eyes again, staring down at the sorceress.

"Okay. Every room has a bed. Just pick one. Just leave me alone for a while."

Minerva looked at the door but didn't move.

"No."

"Then leave the succubus here, you go!"

The sorceress looked at Dimana with concern. Dimana didn't think the witch was planning anything, but if she suddenly changed her mind, she couldn't resist to her. Minerva stood up as the witch watched curiously, and took a step towards the bed.

"Move."

Ambryn grimaced, raising her head slightly from the pillow.

"W-What? I won't let you sleep in my bed, you freak!"

Minerva put both hands on her hips, breathing deeply.

"Stop being an old crone and slide a bit!"

"I'il strangle you in your sleep!"

Dimana grinned as the sorceress leaned over and pushed the witch to the other side with both hands. The witch cursed at her, and Minerva kept pushing her. Their torn clothes were more torn. When the sorceress finally lay on the bed, they both groaned in pain. Ambryn stood up on her hip, staring angrily at the sorceress, who leaned her head on the pillow, but said nothing. She took a deep breath, slowly lay back next to the her again, barked as Minerva looked anxiously at her.

"At least turn around!"

The sorceress turned her body to Dimana, smiled and winked at her, filling the succubus with excitement. When they both closed their eyes, Dimana continued to look at the sorceress' lips and legs for a long time before thinking about her damn life and what happened, again and again.

****

"Hngk! G-gods!"

As Ambryn quickly rose from the bed, Dimana and Minerva jumped in fear. The sorceress fell out of bed, banging hard on the floor as the witch stared at her with worried eyes. Minerva groaned, blinked, straightened on her knees, staring at Dimana and then at the witch.

"W-What-"

Ambryn took a deep breath, rubbed her eyes with both hands, tossed her messy hair backwards. Minerva stroked her hip, stood up and yelled at her.

"What are you- You witch! I thought-"

"Shut up! I've had... Nightmare."

Dimana pressed her lips to avoid laughing, while Minerva turned to her and asked.

"How long have we been asleep, Dimana?"

The succubus raised her eyebrows. It hasn't been a long time, but it should be mid-day. It was difficult to say for sure in a place lit only by torches.

"Hours? Five hours, maybe."

The witch threw her body back into bed, watching the ceiling. Her breath was still uneven and there was sadness on her face. Minerva combed her hair with her fingers, slowly went over to the witch, and lowered her hand to her leg.

"Can you walk? Stand up."

Ambryn groaned slightly as she slowly lowered her feet to the floor. When Minerva grabbed her arm, she didn't object and tried to stand up. She slowly took a step and smiled weakly.

"If I had the ability to heal, I would conquer the whole Reghmer."

"Oh, too bad."

Ambryn mumbled a swear at Minerva's mocking voice, but didn't argue. Two women walked arm in arm in the hall. The sorceress slowly sat on a chair, headed to the kitchen counter, checking the cupboards quickly. Dimana walked over to her, looked under the counter, pulled out four eggs from the basket, and left them in front of the woman who was still checking the cabinets. Minerva snatched the eggs immediately.

"Thank gods. Thank you, Dimana. Sit next to Amberyn, I'll make breakfast."

When she turned around, the white witch was smiling and staring at her. Dimana was stunned for a moment, but she did what Minerva said. The damn woman was still staring at her with a grin. What was she thinking? Dimana turned around to watch the sorceress without any further care. The breakfast preparation was interesting enough. She broke the eggs, poured them into a small pot, closed the lid, held the top and bottom firmly with both hands, and used flame spell.

"What a talent! You're burning, stupid!"

"Shut up, get up and make your own breakfast."

Ambryn bowed her head, closing her face with both hands. Minerva finally dropped the pot, put the food on a plate, and stirred the cupboards again.

"Where's the tea?"

"No tea. Cut two oranges or tomatoes."

Minerva waited with a tomato in one hand and an orange in the other, and finally cut both of them with a knife. She took the plates and two forks and sat down on the table. Ambryn pointed at the succubus with her head.

"What about her breakfast."

Minerva glanced at Dimana, frowning.

"What?"

"Why don't you take your panties down and give her her breakfast?"

Dimana bowed her head when she imagined it. The woman who laughed was totally right. This was definitely a succubus' food. Minerva's womanhood would be a great feast for her. The sorceress' cheeks blushed, but Dimana spoke before she opened her mouth.

"Why don't you shut up and eat your trash, witch?"

Minerva laughed cheerfully as Ambryn frowned. She waved her hand at Dimana.

"No, Dimana. I need her mouth. Her life depends on her tongue."

Ambryn finally took her eyes away from the succubus, picked up a fork, raised a piece of tomato.

"All right, Minerva. Start talking."

The sorceress swallowed her bite, thought for a while.

"First of all, I'm no longer a Light Sorceress, I don't wear the sun armor anymore, Ambryn."

"No kidding..." The witch murmured.

"I'm not looking for dark blood anymore. My targets are much more limited and much richer. Your-"

"Who for example?"

Minerva smiled as Dimana listened attentively. She was more curious about the sorceress' purposes than the witch.

"For example, Olven. You know who he is."

Ambryn stopped eating, her lips bowed. Whoever he was, he didn't affect the witch that much.

"Why him? Miremir is dead?"

"Miremir is insignificant. The only reason he's still a temple leader is because he's stupid enough. Real ruler is Olven. Although he can easily bury Miremir, he doesn't do that. After a possible mistake, he won't be the one to blame for Silverland."

Ambryn cleaned her teeth with her tongue, nodded.

"I'd love to watch the damn temple burn, Minerva. But I don't understand why you need me."

Minerva left the fork on the empty plate, folded her hands on the table.

"You're still a high-ranking Seven Will witch, Ambryn."

The witch laughed without opening her mouth, shaking her head.

"No anymore."

Samson had once again told the truth. Whatever the witch did, Samson said betrayal. After all, she had no connection with Seven Will.

"The teacher also said that you betrayed them."

Ambryn closed her eyes slowly, her face shaking in anger.

"Son of..."

Minerva leaned over the table.

"Why?"

The witch bowed her head, didn't speak for a long time.

"Why, Ambryn?"

"If you answer my question, I will tell you."

Minerva nodded. There was fear and concern in the sorceress' eyes, but Dimana couldn't make any sense.

"Ask."

"In the castle... I was wounded, I wasn't even in my head. Why didn't you kill me?"

Minerva leaned back, crossed her arms, just stared for a while.

"It wasn't personal, Ambryn. My whole body, my mind wanted to kill you. I just... I wanted to oppose something. I remember. Before the attack... They cut off six witches' heads in the city square. I was applauding like everyone else... I recognized a witch's face. Before she beheaded... I caught that woman years ago! I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her on the ground! And I gave her to them. But she was still alive and... Maybe she ran away, maybe she was released, after all, she was dying, justice was fulfilled, but... I don't know, it made me think. And that thought was my first betrayal. "

Minerva groaned, bowed her head to the table, muttered.

"That's all."

A deep silence covered them all. Dimana understood what the young sorceress wanted to say, but her words were still incomplete. Whatever her thought of that day, it had caused her many betrayals. Including not killing Ambryn. The witch wasn't expressing her thoughts, but her blue eyes were shaking. When she finally opened her mouth, Minerva looked up.

"I took five children to the quarters. It's been years ago. After you let me go, Seven Will tried to gather again, and I was treated as a traitor for a long time. Still, they didn't kill me. I did the worst things. Anyway, we were going to send the kids to Blackhorn, but that bitch, Sebra, canceled the operation. She took the children from me and sent me back. But I came back. The same night. There was no one in the quarters but I saw a torch in the woods. While two Light Warriors and Sebra were talking, three people put the children in two carriages."

As Minerva listened intently, Ambryn tossed her hair back, leaned over the table, taking a deep breath.

"Days later I saw a man in the city. I recognized his face. He was one of the three people who put the children in the carriage. It wasn't hard. The damn man was dead drunk. I... I took him home, tortured him. He finally spoke. A Seven Will witch spoke to two Light Warriors! They kidnapped the children in front of her eyes! And- And- Tell me, sorceress! "

"I'm sure-"

Ambryn raised her hand to her, raised her voice, continued.

"And I talked to her. Weeks later. I had to talk! I told her everything and asked her why. She told me they were spies. It wasn't possible. They wouldn't let anybody in, without knowing their past. Even if they let them, they'd go through a lot of tests, right? Seven Will tried many times, but their lifespan was very short. I accepted the answer anyway. Because I knew he was lying. I went home and two witches attacked me before sunrise. I was expecting that. I broke their fucking necks! I put their bodies in the middle of the hall and... "

She raised her eyebrows, punched both hands, gave an interesting laugh.

"I ran. Nonstop. I wanted to go to the quarters and smash their whole damn bodies, but... I'm so tired..."

When she finally silenced, Minerva quickly threw her hand into her bag, pulled out the map, pushed the plates aside, laid it on the table. While Dimana and Ambryn watched curiously, she pointed to an area. The place she showed was close to the Blackhorn border, but beyond the border.

"If they really went to the Blackhorn border, they took the children here, Ambryn. A secret Light Warriors camp. Most warriors don't even know that. The camp doesn't even have a name."

The witch slowly got out of the chair, leaned over the table, staring intently at the map.

"How do you know that?"

"I saw it, Ambryn. There were more than fifty children. Azavan, my commander, told me that these children were rescued from Seven Will. He said the children were treated, tested for dark spells."

Ambryn frowned.

"This is ridiculous."

"Absolutely. I doubt the children are going back to their families."

The witch scratched her head, collapsed back into the chair.

"Tests... Do you know what we did to them, sorceress?"

"Sold them, kill them, trained them."

"And?"

"Eat them?"

Ambryn smirked, her hands folded on the table.

"We tested them too. We shed the girls' blood, cut their wounds, all the bones of the hill-"

Minerva clenched her teeth, hissing.

"I don't want to listen! Don't change the subject!"

The witch frowned, knocking her fist on the table.

"You have to! Find out who you're asking for help!"

Minerva's head trembled furiously. Dimana watched the battle of blue eyes for a while, put her hand on the map, cleared her throat.

"May I ask you two something? What's the difference between a witch and a sorceress?"

Ambryn grimaced, turned to her. Minerva sighed, sat down in her chair, and answered.

"You heard it yourself, Dimana. This blood-drinking, foot-licking, dishonorable slaves-"

"Watch it, whore!"

Dimana rolled her eyes. This question was certainly a bad idea, although she was quite curious about the answer. When she took a deep breath and bowed her head, the witch stood up, groaning and went to the table in the corner of the hall. Dimana watched in surprise, she took a stick on top of the table, lit a flame at the tip of her finger, lit something inside the small dish at the tip of the stick, took a deep breath. Dimana frowned as she breathed smoke into the air. Minerva just rolled her eyes.

When Ambryn sat down in the chair again, she blown the smoke towards Minerva. The smell was certainly interesting, but Minerva grimaced, waving her hand in the air, spreading the smoke.

"I know exactly what happened to them, Ambryn. Just because I'm not a Light Sorceress anymore, doesn't mean I sympathize with Seven Will."

She leaned over the table, ignoring the smoke.

"Frankly, they're same to me. Both of them. You said it yourself... There's something I don't know. It's about Silverland and Blackhorn."

Ambryn blinked slowly without detaching, shaking her head slightly.

"I was a ranked witch, sorceress. I have never seen Red Mistress or any of my sisters meet with the warriors."

Minerva bowed her head, thinking. The witch continued.

"Just tell me your plan, okay? You know I'm not connected to Seven Will anymore. When they find me... They'll kill me. You know. Do you still think I can help?"

"I want a war. I want the whole city drowned in blood. Until Olven pulls his nose out. Or until he tries to escape. Can you send the witches somewhere? I don't care how, I just want them to be in a certain place. You can still help. You are still a recognized face. You still have connections. "

Ambryn blew smoke again.

"Seven Will fall apart, sorceress. There are still witches hiding like me, but none of them will leave their damn caves. This will not happen."

Minerva's body loosened. Her disappointment was obvious. She stood up, put the witch's fork on the plate, gathered the dishes, headed for the kitchen. Dimana watched the sorceress' back as Ambryn rolled her eyes senselessly at the table. Minerva put her hands on the counter and waited for a long time, asked without turning around.

"Can you at least tell me where Sebra is?"

Ambryn nodded, groaning to her feet, walking towards the other table in the hall. What would happen after she answered? Would Minerva try to kill her? Although Dimana wanted to watch the witch die, she had a lot to ask, but the damn woman was not helpful in any way.

When Minerva turned angrily, Ambryn answered.

"I will."

The sorceress turned her tired eyes to the succubus, gently stroking her shoulder.

"Come, Dimana. Let's look in her wardrobe. We need to get dressed."

Dimana nodded and stood up, and the witch came back and put her hands on the chair.

"Stay here tonight, sorceress. I... I'll think."

Minerva shook her head.

"No."

"I said-"

"I won't wait for you to think, witch! I've wasted enough time. Come, Dimana."

As the witch's face trembled furiously, Dimana followed the sorceress to the witch's room. Before Minerva stepped in, Ambryn spoke again.

"I will come! I... I can't help with your plan, but I will come."

Minerva put her hand on the edge of the door, nodded. Ambryn sighed gently as she sat down on the chair, Minerva and Dimana looked at each other and both smiled. Maybe she wasn't so useless.

"Where is the bathroom, witch?"

"A damn stream flows outside, sorceress. Help me, succubus."

****

The two women continued to argue at every opportunity. While taking a bath, picking plants that Dimana doesn't even know, preparing dinner, wearing their nightgowns, and of course getting ready for bed.

Minerva again walked into the witch's room, but Ambryn closed it hard behind her and locked it. The sorceress swung a curse at the door and moved right into the room next to the witch's. She turned to Dimana, shook her head, smiling, said loudly.

"Choose a room, Dimana."

Then she leaned to her ear and whispered slightly.

"Watch the damn witch. Good night."

When she closed the door, Dimana toured the hallway for a long time, checking every room. Two had completely collapsed. Others had an intense smell of moisture. Dimana stood slowly in front of the witch's room, put her ear to the door and tried to listen. She still couldn't feel Ambryn, but she knew the temperature right next to her. Minerva was slowly walking around her room. The succubus went a few steps back, listened to the sorceress' door. When Minerva's movements stopped, Dimana frowned. Suddenly the temperature approached and opened the door quickly. When Dimana saw bright blue eyes, she stepped back and showed her palms. Minerva bit her lip, stretching her head towards the witch's door.

"I- I'm sorry! I just-"

The sorceress put her finger to her lips, gesturing for her to shut up. Dimana's eyes were completely attached to her breasts. The witch's old white nightgown was squeezing her boobs and showed off her nipples. She bit her lip and pulled her eyes up when she wanted to grab them firmly. Minerva's cheeks blushed. She had noticed her lustful gaze completely.

"Go, Sleep."

As the sorceress closed the door quickly, Dimana took a deep breath and looked around. She quickly entered the furthest room, closed the door. She sat on the white bed in the darkness, laid her back on it, and put her hand into her lower lips. Trying to remember what she had just seen, she pressed two fingers to her wet hole. she put her hand to her mouth and bit her ring finger for not to moan with a big voice, put her legs on the edge of the bed and gave all her strength to her fingers and extended her inner walls. She didn't have to get too tired. Hot cum sprang fastly and drenched the dusty red carpet on the floor. She stood still for a long time without raising her hand. Minerva's body was no longer moving. The problem was the witch, she could do anything at any moment, and Dimana couldn't feel her at all.

When the door creaked, Dimana stood up with fear.

"A-Ambryn?"

The witch put her finger on her lips, gesturing for silence. Her movements were calm, but Dimana kept every spell ready. She kept her mouth slightly open to shout to wake Minerva. The damn woman could've tried to hurt her any minute. Ambryn lit a fire at the tip of her finger and lit the torch next the door. She was like a soul in her white nightgown. Ambryn began to approach with a smile and the succubus startled softly.

"So, tell me. How did your path crossed with the sorceress?"

The witch sat on the chair opposite the bed, and crossed her legs. Dimana bit her lips as she watched the nightgown pulled up, and tried to answer.

"This is none of-"

"It is, actually. We are partners now, succubus. Who is your summoner?"

Dimana wanted to answer it, but she was going to experience same conversation again. However, the witch was certainly wiser than Minerva.

"He died. But his soul is still on earth."

The witch pursed her lips, knocking her nails to her knee in sequence, smiled suddenly.

"Let me guess. The sorceress killed your summoner and took you to use you."

Dimana had to grin. She couldn't even imagine a case like that.

"Not really."

Ambryn frowned and bowed slightly.

"Has she ever touched you? Or have you ever touched her?"

Damn woman would try to be funny again. Dimana shook her head slightly. The witch raised one brow.

"Interesting. Very..."

She curled her lips, glancing at Dimana thoroughly.

"The way you look at that her... If you were a human, I would think you were in love. I even started jealous of her, Dimana."

The succubus frowned. Love... There was no definition of love for a demon. There was only hate and lust. Minerva, in her best form, was the only human she hated the least. She hoped her feelings for her would stay the same until she went back to hell. Before Dimana could think further, Ambryn spoke again.