Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See these engraves? When the master of the seal catches the prey, its sets magical password so that no one can open it, and these signs start to flash. Well, since they are not burning, it means that bloody freak didn't put a block. So if I put a password myself and try to open-"

"M-Minerva!"

"Oh! Yes."

While Dimana impatiently rolled her eyes, Minerva closed her eyes and squeezed the collar with her both hand. Her knowledgeable was admirable, but now wasn't right time. The sun emblems really shone for a moment with a yellow light around her neck. The last large link opened. As Ambryn's hands and feet began to unravel quickly, the chain disappeared, turning around like a mechanism inside the collar. Finally, when the collar dropped, Dimana slightly raised the head of the witch. Minerva took off the collar and tossed it aside, put her wet hand on the witch's pale cheek, and quickly tried to find the problem by lowering her other hand to her chest, belly and legs.

"Two ribs. Shinbone. Same damn spot."

She put both hands on her pale leg and begun to work. The real problem could not be these fractures. The damned witch was still lying dead with her open mouth. The problem should have been much bigger. Maybe she was already dead but more like those wolves. The information was scarce, and the woman who could be the only remedy was shaking gently while squeezing her hands and eyes under the rain. When Minerva finally put her hands on her forehead, she groaned with both an anxious growling and a comfortable breath, keeping her hand on the witch's head for a long time.

"Is she okay?"

Minerva opened her blue eyes and took another deep breath. She raised Ambryn's head softly with both hands and searched for a wound through the blood-covered white hair strands. She frowned at the red scar above her ear, leaving her head back on Dimana's lap.

"Fainted, must be. She got a bad blow on her head. At least she will survive. Maybe... As long as she breathes, there is hope. Come on. Let's find a shelter."

She threw her wet hair behind her ear with her trembling hand, slowly rising to her feet accompanied by painful short moans. Dimana nodded, blowing her relieved deep breath onto Ambryn's wet face before getting up with her. She was the cause of all this mess, and she wouldn't even dare to die! Minerva suddenly grasped her hand tight that the wolf was crushed and smashed, and drowned Dimana in pain. However, she didn't ask or object to anything. She knew very well what was the heat radiated from her long fingers. Minerva pulled her hand as Dimana stood on her knees and clenched her teeth. Her hand was still wrecked, but at least the bleeding stopped. She stood up and took a last glimpse of the damned dark wizard's headless corpse. Minerva took the collar on the ground and studied the dark woods with her narrow eyes, and started walking north.

Dimana followed the woman's wet back, she was gently limping and swinging. A large part of the hem of her green gown was torn or burned. Her black hair and back were covered in mud. Her black wet cloak was swinging on one shoulder, but the woman was not even aware.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Don't worry."

Dimana sighed and lowered her head down so that the rain would not wet her face. The sorceress' body was telling a very different story, but Dimana didn't want to object to her rest. She wanted to find a dry shelter at least as much as Minerva wanted. She could feel the coldness of the raindrops all the time in her completely wet body. Every passing days brought much more pain, and tomorrows certainly wasn't promise comfort for her ruined body and soul. Why? This was the question that hurt her and caused her to clench her teeth to not think about it. She thought she knew her bloody purpose, but she wasn't even sure anymore. With each passing day, despite all the pain and emotions she had experienced, the damn earth was become more like home than hell. It was as if her only problem was her skin and her lustful curse that she had to get rid of.

When she heard a loud splash in front of her, her eyes widened. Minerva was lying motionless on the mud.

"M-Minerva!"

She rushed towards her, holding one woman firmly on her lap with one arm, stretched out the other to the woman on the ground, and turned her on her back. Her pale face was no different from Ambryn's. Was she fainted too? Perhaps worse... Although her red form sparkles, Dimana shouted a curse, put Ambryn down and put her head on Minerva's chest. Her heartbeat was slow, but Dimana took a deep breath without looking up. After all, she was a human, too, and she had a limit. Now, with a witch she hated all her life, she was completely in the delight of a devil, and Dimana wasn't feeling less miserable than them.

Before she got up and looked desperately for a shelter, she put a small kiss on her wet and cold cheek.

*****

While looking at the dark forest from the mouth of the cave, Dimana jumped up with a short but sharp bump, she hummed and turned her burgundy eyes to the two women. Minerva's open and sad eyes were gazing at the cave wall. At the bottom of the wall, a headless black snake was relentlessly jiggling. The blue eyes slowly slid towards her as Dimana smiled weakly and took a breath comfortably. Quickly walked forward, she lifted the snake and the cut head off the ground, and threw the pieces down the hill. Before returning to Minerva again, she folded her hands in front of her, sighed deeply with fresh air, turned to the blue eyes looking at her calmly, biting her inner lip. Minerva turned her eyes to the opposite side with a short and uncomfortable breath, examined Ambryn's calm face for a long time, turned her face back to the other side and looked at the small campfire in the middle of the cave with a confused expression. Dimana smiled weakly. It took a long time to dry the damned wet wood, but in the end she was able to light a fire. Minerva asked after another confused looking at the large and small tree branches under her head.

"Where are we?"

Dimana shook her shoulders as if she wasn't sure about the answer.

"Just a cave, really. I... When you suddenly fainted, I moved you both here. To take shelter... It's still raining."

Minerva lifted her trembling hand under the wet gown on her and extended it towards the witch, gently caressing her pink cheek with three fingers.

"Did she wake up?"

Dimana nodded and took another step towards them.

"Yes. But more like just opened her eyes. And her mouth. Damn creep just spat a curse at my face and passed out again."

Laughing slightly, Minerva slipped her hand under her gown again, turned her blue eyes to the ceiling, shook her head. She looked good, but Dimana was more concerned about her mental health than her physical health. She had made extraordinary effort tonight, and a weak human like Mahier or Emelie would have died several times while experiencing what the woman lived. When she turned her burgundy eyes from burning woods to Minerva, she saw her anxious gaze looking at her leg.

"What about you?"

"It's- It's going better. Don't worry."

Her clear answer didn't persuade the sorceress, signaling her to approach with her head after a sigh. Dimana slowly approached her, throwing away a silent and meaningless swearing, and being careful not to limp. Minerva whined and stretched her left hand to her shattered leg, but gently pulled her fingers back without touching it.

"I can't believe you can still walk. I'll do my best, but... I don't know... Some herbs may be useful."

While Dimana's breath stopped with happiness and anger at the same time, Minerva tried to straighten with a deep moan.

"I'm sure there is some in woods."

Before the sorceress got up further, she pulled her injured leg back and knelt beside her. As the tired blue eyes turned to her, she pressed her hands firmly on her both damp shoulders and laid her back on the cloak.

"No! No, I'm fucking fine! You... You just rest... Please."

Minerva opened her mouth to say something, but fortunately there was no sound between her plump lips. She closed her mouth again and slightly lifted the dress above her to check her naked body. Dimana sat beside her on the soft soil, biting her inner lip, so as not to groan while glancing at her nipples that opened slightly. Removing her dress without touching and licking her damn body had hurt her enough. Minerva slowly stared at the ceiling and remained silent for a long time.

"You know... Back in the Kingdom's Heart. I had a house. I'm not a flashy person, but... When it came to hygiene and daintiness, there were no obsessively people than me. When I was at home, my broom wouldn't fall out of my hand. I kicked my neighbor's ass because he threw the garbage in front of my door. Just because this I kept an orphan girl as a maid to keep the house clean while I was away. I wonder if she was still looking for me.. Now look where we are... We are thankful that we were alive while sleeping in a cave. What a pity!"

When she pulled her eyes from the ceiling and turned them to the succubus, Dimana turned her eyes from her slightly opened breast to the fire. Where the hell is the Kingdom's Heart, anyway?

"At least we are alive..."

Minerva giggled weakly and put her hand on her arm. Dimana over-reacted to the contact with a big groan. Aside from all the terrible forest adventure and dark wizard attacks, a corner of her mind was still in Mahier's room. Watching the blue eyes that started to shine again, the only thing that came to her mind was her soft lips.

"Lie down."

Dimana blinked as if waking up from a nightmare, frowned lightly, and shook her head at her.

"What?"

Minerva bit her lip. Her cheeks blushed beautifully. She weakly tried to pull the succubus' hand towards herself.

"Lie with me."

As Dimana bent her lips, she tried not to look at the woman's more exposed breasts. She could lie down, but she never thought she could dominate the wave of lust that would follow after. At best she would have to touch her, before the damn woman used her magic again and throw her out of the cave. Still... It was definitely worth it. When she threw her legs backwards to quickly lie down, Minerva bit her lip, slightly sliding towards Ambryn, making more room for Dimana as if she had a very comfortable bed. Dimana put her head on soft branches without taking her excited eyes from the shining blue eyes, lowering her body on her cloak. At least for now she thought she had successfully managed the lust that pushed and encouraged her body for Minerva. The sorceress grabbed the dress by the edge and exhibited her full breasts to the devil for a short while, slightly covering top of Dimana with it like a blanket. Dimana turned her burgundy eyes into her moist face, blowing her breath into her red cheeks. Now their knees were touching each other, and their excited faces were as close as a breath. As Dimana tries to dominate her trembling body, Minerva asked with a grin.

"Tell me the truth. Did you touched me when you took my clothes off?"

"Wha- No! Why, are you wet?"

While Dimana got her lips wet and bite, Minerva blushed more. She could not even imagine that a very simple question would warm her heart so much. Still, it wasn't nice that she asked such an incriminating question, after she made so much effort not to touch her. She didn't even take off the damn woman's panties! Minerva muttered in a trembling and low voice.

"N-no... Just teasing..."

Dimana was now trying desperately to dominate her body, which began to tear off all strings, Minerva slowly pulled her hand out from under the dress, began to caress the red cheek of the succubus who was blowing deep warm breaths to her full lips. Dimana groaned quietly, moving her face closer to hers without realizing or caring about anything. As her forehead clung to hers, their noses touched each other. It was the first time she saw a cute glow of lust in the blue eyes as a lightning illuminated the interior of the cave more, but something was covering this beautiful feeling with a solid veil. Fear and anxiety of unknown cause deprived her of this rapprochement. Dimana wondered, but was too stunned to find out a logical idea. Minerva's small groans coupled with the sound of the rain, Dimana's shaky hand quickly moved between the sorceress' closed legs, but before her fingers caressed her moist skin, she realized what she was doing. As Minerva eyebrows wrinkled, she completely destroyed the red aura, crumpled it and buried it in her heart. She continued from where she left off, but instead of touching her thighs, she firmly grasped her sweaty waist, but before she could get her lips closer, Minerva asked with a shaky voice.

"Y-you want to touch me?"

Was she serious? If she knew it would work, she would beg to touch the damn woman until the sun rises.

"Yes! Yes... Please!"

When Minerva grimaced and nodded slightly, Dimana had to ask it.

"Why? Why you don't want me to!"

She was surprised by her own question more than Minerva, but knew the reason very well. She had plenty of time to look for an answer to her devastated nature, she'd have plenty of time. Maybe someday she would even find the answers, but not yet. Not now! Minerva frowned slightly, her blue eyes telling very well that she had a similar confusion. No, she asked an important question, and the sorceress certainly had an answer. As soon as Dimana closed her eyes in disgust, Minerva kissed her lips softly. When Dimana felt the softness and smell she knew again at the bottom of her nose, her burgundy eyes opened wide. This time she was determined not to act like a fool, even when the excitement and lust filled her veins like flames. She tried to respond as calmly as she could to the lips of the woman who had groaned into her mouth, slowly slid her hand from her waist to her hip, clung her body to hers, squeezing her nipples with hers.

"I- Never..."

Dimana wrinkled her weakened facial muscles, gently pulling her lips back, allowing the woman to breathe more easily.

"What?"

Minerva blew a deep breath to her face and parted her wet lips to mutter quietly.

"I've never slept with...a woman before. I mean... Only a kiss but-"

"J-just a kiss?"

The sorceress got angry at Dimana's curious voice, grimaced, and barked her face with her broken voice.

"Excuse me, professor slut! But my life- Our lives are not as adventurous as you think! I... I was just slept with my commander. And with an ex-boyfriend. Willingly. But now I just...feel sick...when I remember them."

Her face was slightly saddened with those memories. Rather than not having been with a woman before and aside from sleeping with a creature that she hated throughout her life now, sex should have been expressing only bad feelings for her. Like a curse that suppresses her feelings. Despite her willingness to present her beautiful body to her commander, the things she learned or experienced must completely ruined her beautiful memories, turning them into disappointments that she would regret and disgust for rest of her life. Surely it was impossible to predict her story for Dimana or try to empathize with her, but it explained her interesting reservations about sexuality.

Dimana raised her other hand and caressed her blushed face and jawline.

"We must lift the curse."

She thought she wouldn't understand, but Minerva smiled weakly, squeezing her cheek softly between her two fingers.

"With the help of a devil?"

Dimana muttered and changed the sorceress' smile with a sharp sensual wave.

"With the help of a companion."

The moment her emotional words softened Minerva's face and calmed her trembling body, Dimana felt that she understood her feelings much better. Her need wasn't lust or relief. It was something much more profound and important. Another feeling that the succubus couldn't define but thought she able to handle very well. In order to better understand, she had to touch both her body and soul more, and Minerva was now determined enough to let her do it.

While the flames of the campfire warmed the succubus' bare back and the rain dripped at the entrance of the cave, Minerva calmly bowed her head and put a long, sensual kiss on Dimana's lips, flying colorful butterflies in her cursed heart. Dimana softly squeezed the sweaty cheek of the woman with her fingers, trying to respond her plump lips as calmly as she could, closed her burgundy eyes and filled her lungs with the woman's peculiar scent. Under the dress, she opened her weakened legs with her knee and slid her thigh between her crotch until her skin touched her slightly wet panties.

While kissing noises rising from their tired but lustful bodies mixed with the sound of rain and burning woods, Minerva gave Dimana more courage and lust by responding to her subtle touches, and pulling her upper leg above her waist. Dimana gently pulled her black panties down with her fingers, dipped her nails on her bare butt cheek, sticking her body more to herself. She felt the softness of her breasts more, slipping her long tongue into her mouth, leaving Minerva more breathless.

There was no objection from the woman, but her red body, which calmed for a moment with deep thoughts, was now about to break the invisible chains. Every warm spot she touched, every scent she sniffed, every drooling she tasted heartily with her long tongue were shouted into her brain to laying the woman on her back, tearing off her panties, and licking her lower lips with appetite, which she had never tasted before. Although Minerva was trying to respond to her body and lust as gracefully as she could, she couldn't even guess the wildness of the feeling she caressed. Dimana pulled her tongue and tried to speak with excitement.

"M-Minerva... I can't control myself any more."

The sorceress, who was sweating and weakening more and more every moment, opened her tired eyes and bit her lower lip.

"I... I just.. don't know what to do. Want me to use my fingers?"

It wasn't what Dimana wanted to say, but the cute courage of the woman was admirable. Her offer could have been a good start, but Dimana never thought that fingers that hadn't touched any woman before would do a good job.

"N-no... Just let me..."

She couldn't finish her shaky words, but fortunately Minerva understood what she meant, nodded, smiling weakly. As Dimana squeezed her hip and prepared to jump on her body, she opened her mouth again.

"Ju-just be gentle! I'm not like that girl... Or Ambryn. Let's not wake her up... Damn witch will humiliate me again."

The succubus didn't like her request but she had to giggle. No, she was exactly like Emelie, but she wasn't that same to jump on her and place her slit on her mouth. The witch was a different story of course, and she was lustful and mature enough to want to join them as soon as she returned from death and opened her eyes. Surely it could have been more fun, but Dimana was sure that Minerva would rain fire on them with anger and embarrassment.

"Oh, okay... I promise!"

When Minerva nodded again and turned her blue eyes to the witch to check her out, Dimana grabbed her neck tightly and yanked it to her mouth, licked her sweaty long neck from her jawline to her collarbone, left her breathless for the first time in a deep groan. Minerva tried to turn her head and tried to say something with a throaty voice, but Dimana was not in a rational mood to listen. She was determined to relieve the soreness and pain of the whole day by squeezing, sucking and biting every part of this sexy and fiery body, which she watched by clenching her teeth for days. At least until Minerva angrily threw her off. And her both pleasurable and objectionable cute groans were not strong enough to stop her lustful body.

Minerva was now lying on her back and completely under her, when she lay her red body on her breasts. Dimana hoped that she would remain that way for a long time. Until the sun ended raining and illuminating the forest. Even until the witch opened her blue eyes again and swore around.