Darla and her Math Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
Darla's teacher calls and he needs to see her.
1.6k words
4.23
12.4k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babybean
Babybean
10 Followers

"Darla!" Her mom called from the other side of the door, trying the handle only to find it locked.

"Darla, your math teacher, Mr. Rice called."

Darla, laying naked across her bed with her fingers deep inside her pussy, froze. Her heart started to race as her body clamped down on her fingers.

"Did Mr. Rice call to let her mom know what happened between them?" she wondered

Darla's fingers started to move ever so slightly, sending shockwaves across her body.

"He said you asked for additional tutoring after the winter break, that the day you set isn't going to work. but, he's free today." Her mom tried the handle again. "Darla, do you hear me?"

"Yes!" Darla screamed a little too enthusiastically as her fingers found their rhythm again at the news. She turned her head into the pillow and giggled with joy. "I'll be ready in a second."

"Now Darla!" Her mom said, walking away from her door.

Darla's body tightened as waves of pleasure rolled through her.

____________________________________________________________________________

A few hours and a shower later, Darla stepped up to her teacher's house knocking softly at the door with a textbook in her hand. Hair held up by her signature red bow, a loose white shirt almost fully covering her black running shorts. Knee high length white socks and Mary Janes completed her outfit.

Only a heartbeat seemed to pass before the door swung open. There he stood, his beard, a little more grown in than usual looking at her with a bright neighborly smile on his face.

"Thanks for meeting me" Mr. Rice said as he motioned her quickly into his house

"Sounded urgent" Darla said over her shoulder, taking a look at his clean, large home. White carpet covering the floor

"Please take off your shoes, we just redid the flooring." He said gesturing towards her feet.

Slipping out of her black Mary Janes, she resisted the urge to take off her socks and run her toes through the lush carpet.

"Is your wife here?" Darla asked, letting the question hang in the air a second, Mr. Rice tensed up.

"She's been on a business trip to Orlando the last few days" he responded, his voice sounding deeper than she remembered from school. Strained in a way she couldn't quite wrap her mind around.

Leading her into the living room and gesturing at the white couch before him.

As she sat down, he quickly took the seat next to her. His scent washed over her as he adjusted in his chair.

"Listen, about Friday." He started, not looking at her. Eyes locked on his hands.

"Yes," Darla cooed, wiggling in her seat with excitement. She didn't give him the chance to continue. "It was amazing, I haven't told anyone, I swear."

Mr. Rice waved his hand back and forth, dismissing her completely. "It can't happen again."

"Then why did you invite me here?" Darla giggled, placing her hand on his leg

Mr. Rice jumped. "This was the only safe place we could talk."

Darla moved closer touching their knees together "I don't think that's why i'm here."

Leaning her body forward she caught Mr. Rice in a kiss before he could do much else.

He found himself leaning into her kiss before he finally had the strength to pull himself away.

"I need to go grab something, I'll be right back. Make yourself comfortable."

Darla sat down in the middle of the couch, textbook on her lap as she began to flip through unread chapters. Running her feet on the carpet, she bit her lip. Waiting for any sound of his return.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Rice looked at himself in the mirror of his bathroom and frowned. "Why was she making it so damn hard?" He looked down at himself and readjusted his pants, cock bulging hard against his zipper. "I shouldn't do this, I cannot do this." just on cue his phone buzzed in his pocket, a nice feeling that ended all too quickly. He unlocked his phone with his face, still fiddling with his pants, he began texting his wife.

Wife: Did she take the hint and drop it?

Rice: No, she's still pretty insistent.

Wife: Slut. Fuck her then.

Mr. Rice reread the last message four times before typing back.

Rice: LOL

Wife: No serious. I'm gone and I don't your sperm to go bad, just fuck her and put her little fantasy to bed.

Rice: Really?

Wife: I can see her on the nest camera, she's wiggling every which way and she keeps groping her breast. She wants it.

Mr. Rice cleared his throat and looked at himself in the mirror. "She wants it." he repeated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing his footsteps fall heavily as they entered the room, Darla tensed.

"Darla," Mr. Rice growled, hand resting on her shoulder from behind

Darla could feel the warmth of his hand burning a hole in her. Turning slightly, she could see his fully erect penis just inches away from her cheek. Veins pulsating, begging to be licked. Putting on her biggest doe eyes she let out a ragged breath "Yes Mr. Rice"

His thumb traced her bottom lip idly before pressing it down harder "Open" He commanded, sliding his thumb into her mouth to rest on her tongue, the rest of his fingers wrapped securely around her chin.

She let out a moan and eased into his hand.

"That's right, you want it." he smirked, the tip of his cock purple and pulsating as he slid it into her wet and needy mouth, not stopping until hitting the back of her throat, then pressing harder. Tears began running down her face as the need to breath began to grow. Still, she sat there, waiting for him to use her at his pleasure. "Is this what you wanted you little whore?" the sound of his voice was so far away, she felt like she could pass out at any moment. She tried to take a breath and only found him.

Lungs on fire in her chest, the panic finally set in. Gripping his hips she tried to push him away, for a moment air found her again. The relief was short lived as he grabbed her ponytail with a force, shoving himself back into her mouth.

She sucked and sucked, trying to rid her mouth of all the spit that had accumulated there but more quickly found its place as Mr. Rice shoved her head up and down his cock violently. She could feel his cock pulsating on her tongue.

Releasing her Mr. Rice panted, cock glistening wet his cock jumped as he tensed his body, catching his breath.

Darla crumbled to the ground gasping for air, the air tasting only like him. She wanted more. Reaching up she took down her hair and got up on her knees,

"Take off your clothes" He demanded, with no room for negotiation.

Darla got off the ground and began removing her pants, eyes trained on his huge cock. "Would she be able to take it?" She thought hesitantly.

Stepping forward and noticing her hesitation, he slid his hand behind the back of her neck. Locking eyes with her he asked "Are you a virgin?"

Darla couldn't say anything, just attempted to nod yes.

"I'll try and be good, grab the couch" he demanded without much more discussion.

Darla turned away from him, placing her hands lightly on the arm rest of the couch.

He growled, shoving her further until she was fully bent over the armrest. Extending his arm, he twined his fingers through her hair and pulled her head back.

Darla moaned, she could feel the cold air hitting her dripping wet pussy while his eyes ate up every inch of her. A heart beat past like that, her on full display, silence filling the air as the blood began to rush to her face.

Mr. Rice slid his finger through her moist slit, plunging it into her quickly before removing it and heading towards her sweet spot. He began to make small circles around her pulsating, sensitive clit.

Darla tried to move in motion with him but was held tightly in place by her hair, all she could do was let her body feel the waves of pleasure crashing through her and moan as an orgasm hit her so hard her body went limp.

Dropping her hair, Mr. Rice kicked open her legs "I can't stop now, I need you."

"Mr. Rice, I can't. You said you'll try and be good."

"I tried" He growled, frustrated as he slid the tip of his glistening cock against her bright pink lips, hesitating for just a second before driving inside of her. Feeling the slightest bit of resistance he froze, "You really are a virgin" he chuckled as he pushed a little more forcefully, feeling her wince under him.

Pain turned to pleasure as he began to move inside her. Gliding his shaft with quick, desperate pumps inside of her. She could feel her innocence fading with every thrust.

Darla could feel herself building to a climax unlike anything she could describe. It was so close, she felt his entire length now pumping away inside her.

Right before she could cross the finish line she heard his voice trembling "I'm going to cum"

"Pull out" she said breathlessly "I'm not on any birth control, please"

He laughed, quickening his pace "Please? I think I've heard that somewhere before" he reached down between her legs and began rubbing her clit. "I've also heard that women are more likely to get pregnant if they cum too"

Heart racing Darla tried to stop but the orgasm hit her like a train. Her whole body shivered in time with his as he spilled into her, the pressure of it pushing him out as gushes of semen dripped all over the couch and the floor.

Babybean
Babybean
10 Followers