Darla and her Math Teacher Ch. 03

Story Info
Darla just lost her virginity, is she ready for more?
1.3k words
4.39
18.2k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babybean
Babybean
10 Followers

Darla tried to think, she tried to move, but her body and mind wouldn't react to her commands. She should be panicking about the cum inside her, but all she could do is lay across the arm of the couch and breathe, content. Time slowly ticked by, cum drying in its place on her thighs. Her hair is a mess atop her head as she tries to muster the energy to stand.

A hand trailed softly down her back, sending goosebumps across her skin.

"So beautiful." a man's voice said, so far away from her post orgasm fueled reality it didn't seem real. "So delicate," he continued tracing his fingers in little circle around the goosebumps on her butt cheeks.

Darla starts to come out of her trance, the sensation of being touched pulling her back to reality. "Mr. Rice" she started turning her head to see him standing behind her now with his cock in his hands, pumping the blood back into it vigorously.

"Sh sh sh.... Be still, you'll like this" Mr. Rice said, "I haven't had the energy to go again so quickly in a long time, I'm going to be gentle for you."

Grabbing her ass cheeks with strong, confident hands he ripped them apart, exposing her still virgin asshole. Darla flinched as Mr. Rice began running the full length of his cock between her open cheeks. He spit on his cock violently before moaning at the new wet sensation, while the reality of what was happening clicked in Darla's mind.

"I'm scared." Darla whispered as quietly as she could, trying to not push her luck but tensing up anyways at the expectation.

"It's okay" he cooed "you're okay" he said as he loudly licked a veined pointer finger. Pressing it against her asshole, he wiggled it in gently.

Darla tensed but quickly eased into his motions. "This was going to be okay." she thought and gained some confidence.

Her confidence was quickly shattered as the second finger entered her asshole, stretching her opening till it strained. She winced as Mr. Rice started to wiggle his wet fingers around. After a few minutes she began to move with his motions. As soon as she was comfortable, a third finger found its way into her ass.

"You are ready" Mr. Rice said confidently as Darla pressed hard into his three fingers.

He dips the tip of his cock into her pussy juices before placing it on the opening of her newly stretched hole.

She could feel the tip of his hard cock pressing into her asshole, she bit her lip, unsure of the pain to follow.

Mr. Rice moaned as the tip pushed its way in, enjoying the way Darla's whole body tensed at the sensation. He could hear her stifling a scream. His cock twitched inside her. He was going to make her scream before he was done, he thought.

Darla breathed heavily through her nose and out of her mouth trying to relax her body as he soaked inside her. Just as she thought she was getting used to the feeling, he pushed in deeper.

Once again, her whole body tensed under him. He shuttered, unsure how much longer he could hold back.

Tears stung Darla's eyes as she tried to relax, this time hardly getting a second before getting more cock shoved inside her. She whimpered. "That has to be all of it right" she tried speaking but her voice had obvious pain in it.

Mr. Rice laughed loudly, his cock twitching inside her as he did, making Darla jump. "Halfway there, just breathe. Do you want all of it now or do you need a break"?

Darla bit her lip hard. Unsure what to do, she looked back at Mr. Rice, eyes puffy with tears, face red from straining, she looked at him with an innocence he had never seen before.

"Fuck" he groaned "Don't move, I might hurt you..." his voice trailed off for a second before continuing "but I'm not stopping." He shoved deeper into her as she began to turn back the other way. "Look at me" his breath came out heavy, needy with desire.

Darla turned, getting as comfortable as she could all twisted up on the couch as she felt his balls pushing against her opening. She had taken it all. A sense of pride swelled inside her. Right before he began to move.

Mr. Rice pushed hard into her lower back as he started to move faster. Hot quick breaths coming out of his mouth as he built up momentum.

Darla could feel her stomach become tight; it was getting harder to breathe. She caught herself holding her breath every time Mr. Rice pulled out, in anticipation for the next thrust.

"Fuck, you little slut" he growled at her, the sound of his balls slapping against her ass filled her ears. "You like this?"

"Yes" Darla tried to say, but instead, screamed it uncontrollably as she gripped the couch, pressure building in her stomach as her clit began to hurt from rubbing against the couch. Pain and pleasure filled her body as she approached orgasm

"I knew you'd like it, whore." His thrust broke rhythm, becoming frantic, grunting growing louder as sweat dripped off of his forehead onto her back "You wanted my cum so bad." he trembled. "Take it" growling, he slammed into her as hard as he could.

Darla felt her pussy juice dripping down her leg as her whole body contracted with orgasm, sending them both over the edge, she screamed. Her vision darkened as cum filled her asshole deeply.

For a second, Mr. Rice laid on top of her panting hard. The pressure of him making her feel so safe, despite everything that had happened.

A post orgasm twitch slipped Mr. Rice out of Darla with an audible sound.

Mr. Rice grunting as the tip of his cock came free, he opened her cheeks again, this time admiring his work.

Her asshole was stretched into a perfect circle, white cum dripping out of it as her body clenched with post orgasm shivers.

"That's a good girl," Mr. Rice said, lightly patting Darla's ass and closing her cheeks. "Do you need help to get up?" He asked, checking her over to make sure she was alright.

"I just need to lay here a second" Darla laughed, slurring her words like she was drunk.

Mr. Rice walked from the room, returning with a beautiful green embroidered towel. "Let me clean you up" he said before spreading her legs and dabbing at the cum dripping out of her still twitching pussy.

Darla moaned at the rough feeling, "This feels more intimate than what we just did.." she thought as he continued to crouch behind her, cleaning her up, his face inches away from her pussy. Tingles shot up Darla's spine.

A buzz filled the silence as Mr. Rice chuckled to himself, standing up to go check his phone, which lay idly on the other side of the room.

Wife: You animal! I've never seen you fuck like that. So hot.

Rice: Just wait until you get home, we can rewatch the footage together.

As Mr. Rice waited for his wife to respond back, he felt a hand graze the length of his shoulders. Darla was behind him. He tensed.

"It's only fair I clean you off now too" she said, reaching on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear before setting up on her knees in front of him.

Wife: On her knees already? God what a whore. Invite her over next week when I'm back.

Mr. Rice smiled at the message before a hot mouth slid over his soft dripping cock. His eyes rolled back in his head. "Darla" he strained to say "would you like to come back over" he winced at the sudden suction around his cock "next week"

Darla released the suction of her mouth and slowly ran her tongue from the base of his cock to the tip before saying "my pleasure"

It was a date.

Babybean
Babybean
10 Followers