Darla and Lucy get watched

Story Info
Darla and Lucy clean up in the shower, but are they alone?
1.2k words
4.19
5.7k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babybean
Babybean
10 Followers

Darla jogs into practice from the changing rooms with a smile on her face, beaming with positive energy. "Hello Lucy my darling, isn't it a wonderful day?"

A girl who was way too busty to fit the regular girl PE uniforms turns around "Darla you scared me." Lucy laughed, shaking her tits visibly under her very tight clothes.

Darla couldn't help but notice the way her body moved, clothes hugging her figure tightly

"Isn't today just a wonderful day? I can feel it."

"What's making you so chipper?" Lucy continued to laugh, her smile reaching her eyes.

"Nothing special" Darla responded with a shrug, "just a feeling"

The two got to chatting as they started their long distance run, starting out the same pace, eventually Darla kicked it into high gear, trying to run out the giddy feeling she felt in her stomach. As her feet hit the ground with a thud she let the feeling pulse through her body. Her breath started to quicken, running felt so good. The looks she got from the male coaches didn't help calm her down any, pawing at her body as she tingled between her legs.

A whistle blew.

Time for hurdles, she thought with a sigh. Stopping in the grass to wait for her teammates to catch up, Darla stretched to get ready to jump. She could feel a wet spot in her pants, as Lucy jogged over to her, breast audibly smacking together. She was beautiful, thought Darla. Blonde hair just a little dirty with highlights of brown, the two girls had practically grown up together. Why hadn't she noticed Lucy's luscious lips before, she thought to herself as Lucy broke the silence.

"You're so fast! I couldn't keep up" Lucy breathed while collapsing next to Darla on the grass.

"You just have to find something to run for." Darla smiled, laying back in the grass not long before a shadow covered her vision. Mr. Bell stood above her with a smile on his face

"That's great work Darla. Really impressive." His voice seemed a little deeper than normal as he continued "be sure to stretch after all that, okay?"

Darla smiled up at him, opening her legs and reaching down towards her toes, she could feel his gaze slide down her shirt for a second. "Sure thing! Wouldn't want to hurt myself"

He continued to beam at her proudly, "That's my girl"

Darla could feel something inside her stir, blushing as she looked over at Lucy who was deep in a butterfly stretch not paying either of them any mind.

Darla got up reluctantly as her turn to jump came up. Setting herself in the starting position, it felt like forever until the whistle sounded. She raced towards the hurdle at full speed, opening her legs in a jump to get over, and promptly slammed into the hurdle, tumbling to the ground and landing onto her knees. "Ooooo" she wheezed, letting all the air out of her from the pain.

Lucy was quick to her side helping Darla up. "That looks bad, you need to clean that off" she said looking at the blood running down Darla's legs. I'll walk her to the showers!" Lucy cried over to the coach who gave her a thumbs up "clean up then take her to the nurse if needed" he yelled as they hobbled their way back to the locker room.

"Can you help me into the shower? I can't seem to put my full weight on my legs" Darla asked.

"Of coarse, however I can help" Lucy responded.

Darla began taking off her clothes. "Might as well take a full body shower and get all this sweat off me "'she began to hobble her pants off but started to fall, Lucy is quick and catches her, their faces inches away from each other when something stirs between them.

Lucy looks at Darla's lips "I can undress you" she hesitates "If that would be better" her hands hesitate before finding their way around Darla's body, sliding her top, revealing no bra underneath, gliding off her pants and panties, her fingers grazing her skin at Darla's waist, almost in a trance.

Darla breaks the silence. "You might get wet" she whispers as her lips lightly touch the side of Lucy's face in a kiss.

Lucy moans at the touch, hand quickly covering her mouth in apology.

"It's okay" Darla says before Lucy can pull away.

"Is this okay?" Lucy tries to say as their lips meet in a testing kiss.

"Yes" Darla breathed. "Is this okay?" She asked before nibbling on Lucy's neck, sliding her gym shorts off.

"Yes," Lucy moaned.

Darla peeled off Lucy's shirt, revealing the biggest breast she'd ever seen. Sucking in a bunch of air, she still felt like she couldn't breathe. "Come here" Darla said as she reached for her, the two pressing their bodies together as they began to kiss. "We should shower," Darla said between kisses of passion.

The two took their time kissing and slowly making their way to the showers. They had plenty of time before practice was over. Turning on the water the two stepped under, hands roaming down each other's bodies.

"Can I?" Darla asked, reaching down to grab the soap on the floor.

Lucy just nodded as Darla soaped up her hands, big pink bubbles forming before she lathered it on Lucy's breast. Starting with the right one, she squeezed with one hand, running soap along Lucy's areola before moving onto the next breast. After both were properly washed, Darla pressed her breast together with Lucy's, transferring soap onto herself.

Idly, Lucy's hands came up and started rubbing Darla's breast too.

Darla motioned for Lucy to lay on the floor, warmed by the shower. As soon as Lucy laid down, Darla was on top of her, pelvis to pelvis, as she spread their lips so their clits touch, soap still all over them. Little rocks digging into her leg had no space in her mind on how she was feeling right then. She began to rock back and forth, clit to clit breathing matching each other's speed as the rocking increased in speed and length of stroke. Darla's hand came reaching between them as she started to finger Lucy. A scream of pleasure erupted out of Lucy's mouth echoing off the shower walls.

Without stopping Darla looked around to see if the scream drew anyone's attention, she could see the track coach in the doorway watching, hard dick in his hand, face red and growing closer to orgasm. Something inside jumped with excitement.

Lucy was unable to see the him from the angle she was at, so Darla broke the silence "open your legs" she said getting onto her knees between Lucy's legs, Darla's pussy facing the coach, fingers playing with herself while Lucy laid back, water splashing her directly in the face forcing her to close her eyes and turn away. Darla's mouth found Lucy's sweet wet pussy, running her tongue up her slit she could feel how large her clit had gotten, she must be close.

Darla slammed her tongue into Lucy's wet pussy, followed by two fingers. Then quickly found the spot she hunted for while Darla ran her tongue in circles around Lucy's clit. Lucy screamed again, this time shoving her arm in her mouth to keep totally quiet as a wave of orgasm took her.

Darla quickly lapped up all the cum that came out of her. She tasted like heaven spread eagle before her. Standing up, Darla turned off the water and looked back to the doorway. Their coach was gone, without so much of a trace.

Babybean
Babybean
10 Followers