Darla, Deana and Brother David

Story Info
Identical twin sisters trick their older brother.
7.8k words
4.06
47.3k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you about the three of us, my name is Deana; my sister's name is Darla and our older brother's name is David. Darla and I are identical twin sisters and we were born and raised in a small midwestern town. Our family lives in a middle class neighborhood in a comfortable medium size home. Our family is not affluent but, we have most of the comforts and conveniences of contemporary living. To say that Darla and I as twins are identical is somewhat of an understatement. We are eighteen years old and we're in our senior year of high school.

Darla and I are so identical in every respect that even our own mother has difficulty telling us apart even though we resemble our mother in many respects. Since we looked so much like our mother she loves us very much and we love her just as much as she loves us. Darla and I have always been our parent's favorite children all through our young lives. Our parents have always lavished the two of us with their attention and praise for even the smallest of things. That was probably because the two of us resembled our mother so much. However, our parents have never failed to subject us to discipline when they deemed it to be necessary. Consequently we were never in trouble other than the innocent mischief that we both really loved to engage in.

Darla and I resembled our mother with our shoulder length, light brown hair, our light blue-green eyes, our very pretty faces, our luscious "peaches and cream" complexion and our gorgeous shapely bodies. We are not just cute girls; we are gorgeous young women who do everything we can together. We are both very popular in high school and have always made good grades since we are not only very smart but, we study hard and we always made sure that we did our school homework correctly and on time. That resulted in each of us always being on the honor roll in high school and eligible to receive academic scholarships.

Like our mother who has a nearly physical characteristics that Darla and I have. We are both 5 Ft.-5 in. tall with our beautiful hour glass figures. We both have a 36C-24-36 in. shape frames and each of us weighing about 115 pounds. Our parents had raised us to be extraordinarily close to one another as identical twins should normally be. We think alike, talk alike, dress alike and even act alike in nearly everything we do. We have always gotten along well with each other with almost no sibling quarreling. And if we did quarrel it was only briefly and we settled it by ourselves, we made up, got over it quickly and dismissed it completely.

The two of us love one another very much and would do anything we could to help one another. We share our own bedroom, shared our clothes and even sleep in the same bed. We love to eat the same things, love the same entertainment and do so many things together that it was uncanny. We even have our periods together and even seemed to have to go pee at the same time.

The two characteristics that we have most in common are that we are not only smart but, we both have a mischievous, impish personality. We really love to tease our friends and our family and especially our older brother, David, who is more than a year older than we are. David is in his first year of college at the local community college. The reason we probably get the biggest kick out of teasing David is because from the time we had reached puberty we both have been attracted to him and we both have wanted to be with him and have him to take our virginity.

David is nearly twenty years old with hair color and complexion very similar to that of the two of us. He is 5 Ft.-11 in. tall with a medium build frame weighing about 180 pounds. He has a well conditioned and well toned muscular body from his athletic activities in football, basketball and track. His lean muscular build is what has always attracted the two of us to him along with his handsome looks that the other girls in high school were very much attracted to, as well. In addition to all of that, David is very smart and he has a very level head on his shoulders. David is not nearly as mischievous as Darla and I are but, he is not above playing practical jokes on the two of us, too.

David always looked out for us and has protected the two of us. He has usually tolerated our teasing well. He loves us as his siblings as much as we love him, too. However, he does not tolerate it if our teasing activity appears to be getting out of hand. The two of us generally know just how far we can go with him before he will call us down because occasionally our teasing tends to get a little out of hand and it can even occasionally backfire on us.

After David turned eighteen years old our parents often left the three of us alone at home for the entire weekend leaving David in charge of the household and he was responsible to look after us, himself and the house. Our parents often left to attend gatherings and / or meetings sponsored by our father's employer or they go to visit relatives or friends out of town. Most weekends David would be out on a date with his girlfriend, Gloria, or out to a club with his friends. When he went out he generally returned home around midnight but, he was not required to be home at any certain time by our Mom and Dad since he was 19 years old and he was in college.

However, our parents required that the two of us had to be home by 11 o'clock when we went out at night until we graduated from high school. Our parents had a firm rule that the three of us were not permitted to have friends over to our home while they are gone. Our mother had also required me and Darla to be on the pill ever since we began our junior year in high school. Our parents were not going to allow either one of us to make a big mistake that could ruin our lives by either one of us getting pregnant. The two of us really thought that we did not need to be on the pill since we chose to preserve our chastity but, we had no real objection to what our parents' rules were.

One weekend our parents left for a three day meeting at our father's employer's lake home out of town and again as usual they left David in charge of me and Darla and the house. They left on a Friday afternoon shortly after lunch and said that they would return on Sunday late afternoon or Sunday night before bedtime. David had made plans for that Friday night but Darla and I did not have any plans to leave the house.

After our parents left and before David left that evening to go out with his buddies he asked us, "What do you two have planned to do this evening, girls?"

"We're going to stay home and watch some movies on TV and later maybe surf the net."

"I'm going out clubbing with my buddies tonight and I think that I'll be back home by midnight but it might be as late as one or two o'clock."

"Ok, we'll see you when you get home tonight or in the morning then, David."

After David left, we ordered a pizza to be delivered and we opened a bottle of good red wine from our parents' liquor cabinet to have with our pizza. When the pizza arrived we shared it and drank the wine as we watched the movie. We thought that the wine went so well with the pizza that we continued to share it until the bottle was empty. By that time we were getting pretty well buzzed and a lot giggly.

We decided to open another bottle of the wine. Giggling, we remarked to each other, "Now we know why the Italians liked to drink wine so much with their pizza and their pasta." The two of us had consumed the better part of two bottles of wine. We watched another movie and finished the second bottle of wine. Then we decided to go to our bedroom, put on our pajamas and to surf the net on our laptop.

Darla and I sat the laptop between us as we were sitting up in bed with our pillows propped up against the head board of the bed. The wine had made us turn our attention and conversation to our mutual attraction to David. We then decided to click on some porn sites to see if there were any porn stars that might resemble David having sex with a young woman. We giggled as we clicked on the porn site and the first category that came up was a lesbian porn site. That was the first time we had ever clicked on a lesbian porn site. We both giggled and decided to watch several of the lesbian videos which got each of us very excited for one another.

The two of us began to kiss one another and then we removed our pajama tops and began to fondle, kiss and suck on each other's warm, soft titties. That led us to remove the bottoms of our pajamas and we began to fondle each other's pussies and then lick and suck on each other's pussies and clitoris in the 6-9 position until we each had reached our orgasm just like what we saw on the lesbian porn video.

We laid in each other's arms holding, caressing and kissing one another until our passions had subsided. After that we went back to the laptop and began watching videos looking for porn stars that might resemble David. Watching several videos of handsome young men having sex with pretty young women got us even more excited.

At about 12:30 David returned home but, we were so engrossed in what we were watching on our laptop that we did not hear him come into the house. He looked around the house and found that it was clean, tidy and everything was put up and in its place as our Mom normally has it. He went into the kitchen and looked around there and found it was clean and in order, too.

He looked in the waste basket and found the empty pizza box and the two empty wine bottles. David remarked to himself, Huh, the twins either had friends over or they had a really good time at home by themselves tonight with them having drunk two bottles of Mom and Dad's good wine. Mom and Dad might not miss one bottle but they sure as hell will miss two bottles of their good wine.

David decided that it was time that he went to bed and walked down the hall to go to the bathroom. As he passed by the door to our bedroom he stopped when he heard the audio from our laptop. He thought that we were either watching TV or we were watching something on our laptop. David walked on to the bathroom and when he was finished he flushed the toilet and went to his bedroom and shut the door behind him. He got undressed and got into bed after turning out the light. When the two of us heard the toilet flush we turned to one another, looked each other in the eyes and quietly said at the same time, "David's home. I wonder how sober he is and how horny he is." That really sent our mischievous minds into mischievous overdrive.

We shut our laptop off and began to whisper very quietly to one another, "Since he had gone out with his buddies he has probably been drinking and he is probably horny, as well." We figured, "It is likely that he is pretty buzzed just like we are. And since he has been out with his buddies he has probably not gotten laid tonight, either and he would likely be very horny, too, especially since his girlfriend, Gloria, was out of town for the weekend".

Since we knew that David was a sound sleeper and he always slept in the nude we decided to have some fun with him. Our plan was to give him time to go sound asleep and then the both of us, as silently as possible, would slip into his bedroom. Once there, without any of our clothes on, we would slip under the covers next to him and press both of their hot bodies tightly against his. We both thought that would be a hilarious thing to do and when he woke up; he would kick us both out of his bed and run us out of his bedroom.

We both very quietly opened his bedroom door and Darla and I went to opposite sides of his bed, slipped under the covers and got into bed with him. We each slipped under the covers into his bed and pressed close to him each kissing his cheeks. We both gently laid one of our arms on his chest and had our warm boobs laying on top of his chest. We each had one or our legs resting on top of his leg.

Doing that each of our soft neatly trimmed bushes were in close contact with him touching him against his upper thigh and his hip. David was not quite sound asleep as the two of us had thought. When we pressed our hot bodies close to him and we began to kiss his cheeks he partially awakened and realized that not one but, two naked girls were in bed with him, but he did not realize that we were actually his twin sisters.

As the two of us had thought, David was horny and his dick immediately responded to the two nude shapely girls bodies pressed against his body. He rolled over on top of me apparently thinking that I was his girlfriend, Gloria, and began to kiss me then kiss and suck on each one of my soft, hot titties. Then he slipped between my legs and began to slide his long, hard thick dick slowly into my very wet pussy.

I was so excited with all of what was happening that night that I decided to allow him to proceed in taking my virginity. Both Darla and I had wanted to have him inside each of us for such a long time and I was not going to deny myself this opportunity to feel his big dick slide deep inside me. I thought that I was finally going to have his hard dick inside my pussy and make me cum as he shot his hot cum inside me.

When he entered my sweet love flower he thought he felt a hymen but dismissed it since he knew that he had already taken Gloria's virginity some months before. He thrust his big dick into my hymen rupturing it and I cried out with the pain of having had my hymen penetrated and I was crying softly, the tears streaming down my face.

David continued to stroke into me as I was breathing erratically, moaning and involuntarily bucking my hips up against up each of his instrokes until he felt me tremble and shudder beneath him with my intense orgasm. As I reached my orgasm he quickly climaxed and pumped my pussy full with his hot love cream and bathing my cervix with a flood of his hot cum.

After he reached his orgasm David rolled off of me and laid on his back between the two of us again. I rolled up on my side and kissed him and whispered to him, "I loved having you inside me and I love you, too, David." Darla knew what had just happened and did not want to be left out so she rolled up on top of him and began kissing him with her warm, bare titties pressed tightly against his chest. She wanted to give him her virginity just as I had let him do with me, too. She was not going to deny herself giving up her virginity to her loving brother, either.

David was still half asleep and he thought that Gloria wanted to have him inside her again. He put his arms around Darla and pulled her down kissing her and then he kissed her beautiful, soft titties as he usually did with Gloria. He then pulled her tightly to his chest. He kissed her and he could feel the warmth of her soft titties on his chest. His dick immediately returned to full erection and as he was kissing her, he reached down between them and placed his hard dick at the opening to Darla's sweet, very wet pussy. A shiver went through her body as she felt his dick begin to slowly slide into her velvety, soft love sheath. Darla thought to herself, "This is what Deana and I have both wanted for such a very long time. And now, at last we have both gotten what we have wanted all of that time."

David got partially into Darla's love flower and again he felt the obstruction of her hymen. Ignoring that, he quickly thrust into her pussy rupturing her hymen. Darla, like I did, cried out with the pain of having had her hymen penetrated as he ruptured her hymen. She had tears streaming down her face, too, as she was crying softly. Just like earlier David continued to vigorously stroke into Darla's pussy as she was breathing erratically, moaning and bucking her hips against each of his instrokes until he felt her shudder with her trembling orgasm. Within moments he reached his orgasm again and like me he filled Darla's pussy with his hot, sticky, love cream like he had just done for me. Darla could not believe how good it felt to have his hot cum spurting inside her and filling up her pussy full with his sticky, hot cum.

Then Darla breathlessly collapsed on top of him kissing him and holding her soft warm titties against his chest again. She laid there on top of him holding his hard dick still inside her, kissing him and whispering into his ear, "I love you, David." until her orgasm began to subside. Then she laid down beside him to recover from her orgasm and their love making.

Since we both knew that our parents would not be home until Sunday afternoon or evening we both chose to remain in his bed and sleep with him until morning. When we both awakened just before daylight and before David, we quietly got out of his bed trying carefully not to awaken him. We returned to our bedroom wrapped our arms around each other and giggled about what we had just done that night with David. Neither one of us foresaw what had happened that night but, neither one of us regretted our decision for each of us to give him our virginity either.

After having given our virginity to David we both felt like we had become complete women. We said to each other, "It kind of backfired on us but we were happy that it did backfire that way." We giggled quietly and remarked, "We both have achieved what we had most wanted to do for a very long time now." In addition, we both agreed, "We want to have him deep inside us again soon, even though his initial penetration into our vagina was somewhat painful at the start."

We both remarked on just how big David's hard penis felt inside each of us and how there was a sharp pain when he broke each of our hymens. We each noticed a small about of bleeding from our pussy. Then we both remarked at how wonderful it felt to have his hot cum shoot inside each of our pussies, fill our hot pussy and flood his hot cum over our cervix. However, we also remarked at how quickly the initial pain of our hymen penetration and rupture subsided. We also knew that we both would be sore for a few days until it healed and it would be a little sore and slightly painful for each of us to walk for a day or two.

The two of us showered, got dressed and went to the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast for ourselves and for David, too. When the coffee had perked he smelled it and he got up to have some breakfast with us. We both were dressed in a tight, pink tank top without our bras showing our ample breasts and nipples and our short shorts with both of us looking very sexy.

When David walked into the kitchen in his briefs and no shirt we both greeted him with a broad smile and we very cheerfully said, "Good morning, David." He responded to our greeting with a good morning to us noticing the twinkle in our eyes and the impish grin on each of our faces.

David looked each of us in the eye and said, "I want to know what mischief you two are up to this morning?"

We both responded in unison, "This is not mischief; we just want to make sure that you get a good breakfast this morning, David." With that he knew that we had either already done something or that we were about to do something with an impish plan in our minds. Then he got to thinking that he had seen two wet spots on the sheets of his bed and his bedroom door was left ajar this morning when he got out of bed. Then he began to notice that when we both walked our steps were somewhat shorter than they normally were.

He began to remember a dream of having had sex with Gloria twice last night and that Gloria was out of town for the weekend with her parents. He also remembered that in his dream the girl seemed to have a hymen both times he put his dick in her. Then David said to us, "Neither of you can leave the kitchen and I want you two to come clean and tell me what you did last night after I went to bed." Neither one of us could look directly at him let alone look him in the eye. Instead, we shyly looked each another in the eyes, smiled slightly and we giggled quietly to one another. Then David knew that what mischief we had in mind had already gone down.