Darla's Games Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,340 Followers

I quickly did so, smoothing my skirt down as I did. I looked behind me to see a couple standing there. The guy smiled at me and the girl looked disgusted with me. I turned away at once.

God I was so horny now. She had me right there, so close. Why did she stop? Had she just realized we were being watched at that moment? Questions not to be asked or answered as Darla led the way to the bread then around to the cleaning products.

"Pick out what you want and throw it in the cart. You have a pretty good idea what needs to be done." She turned. "Rachel, stay with her. Jackie, come with me."

And she left with Jackie down the aisle and around the corner.

Rachel walked with me side by side down the aisle; I was throwing dish detergent, sponges, paper towels, and an assortment of spray bottles, air refresheners and whatever else I could think of into the cart. My damned legs wouldn't stop shaking.

"That was pretty ... fucked up." Rachel giggled to me. "I guess you really need to cum bad now huh?"

I looked up at her. There was no malice there. I scoffed and tossed a Glade plug in into the cart. "I hate her."

"Shhh." Rachel smiled. "Don't say that. She just likes to wind you up. Don't let her see things bother you and she'll get bored. Trust me."

Silence followed, I had nothing to say at the moment, I was fuming.

"Look, Carrie, this whole thing isn't going to be fair, trust me on that. Don't try to reason it or make sense of it, it won't and you'll go crazy. She spanked you, I know that hurt, but it won't hurt long. I'll even rub it for you if you want." She giggled and slipped a finger under my skirt to press my ass cheek.

I reflexively pulled away from her.

She wasn't angry though. "Look at the bright side. You only have like fifty four days of this. Think about Sue, this is her life."

I looked at her and my mouth dropped.

"Oh, sorry, I probably shouldn't have told you that." Rachel gritted her teeth and made an anguished face like this could be a problem. "Please act like you don't know if you can. I mean, it's not like Jill owns me or anything, and sure as hell Darla doesn't, but it's easier not to make rifts with them. If you know what I mean."

She was almost pleading with me... weird. "Yeah, ummm no problem, I won't act any differently. I won't say anything."

"Thanks." Rachel smiled and gave me a side ways hug. "Let's finish up and get out of here. I think you've had enough public display don't you?"

I smiled. "I think any is more than enough."

She laughed. I did too. Sometimes, I really felt like one of the girls. At least with Rachel and Jackie and... Jill. Well, something different there, but ... God, I think I am gay sometimes. I shuddered off the thought and we finished tossing stuff into the cart. Rachel laughed at how much it was going to cost Darla.

I smiled at this and started looking at prices, picking the most expensive brands I could find. Probably a hundred dollars later, we exited the aisle, smiling side by side. My quivering pussy had almost stopped twitching.

We headed down towards the start of the store and eventually found Darla and Jackie with another cart full of cookware and dishes and bowls and whatever else they thought of to fill the vacant cupboards. They saw us and waved us up to them and we all left for the checkout counters.

Darla knew which one she wanted and led us right to it. Aisle four, a pretty young girl was tending the register. She was leaning away, talking to a customer who was finishing up, then turned to the next one in line, who was in front of us.

There were shorter lines, but I instantly figured out why she picked this one. At least, I thought I knew. How could this be a coincidence? There, at the register was none other than Rebecca.

Rebecca was a cheerleader. Here I thought all the cheerleaders were from rich families. Damn, a lot of them apparently worked. She had long white-blonde hair down to her ass. She had the bluest eyes I had ever seen and I secretly wondered if it weren't colored contact lenses. She had bright white teeth, huge breasts (bigger than mine) and the cutest little butt. God, I hated her.

This one really hated me too. I mean, she had reason to, unlike Farin. Farin, I still have no idea why she hated me; I never did shit to her. I barely even knew her really. But Rebecca and I had a history. Back in our sophomore year, she was dating this guy named Brad. He was really cute, and well, to make a long story short... I stole him.

I wasn't really proud of it. I guess at the time, I bragged about it. It didn't even last long. After he found out I wouldn't 'put out', he dumped me and went back to her. But, it always endured throughout the school that I stole him from the perfect little cheerleader. So, a lot of bad blood there. There are more details, but they are of little consequence to the story, at least for now.

She looked at me and scowled. Great. Then she picked up her cell phone and started laughing. Laughing at me for sure. She sat her cell phone down wide open with the screen lit and started checking out the person in front of us. The woman was probably my mom's age, maybe a little younger. The phone was left where she could see it if she were a little nosy, but she seemed more interested in watching the scanner to make sure nothing got rung up twice.

I kept trying to see what she had on the screen, though deep down, I kind of had it figured out. We got closer and I diverted my attention to the cart and started emptying them onto the conveyer belt. I purposefully faced away from Rebecca and dutifully emptied the cart as the woman checked out and left. I stayed up at the far end and kept going as she rang things and put them in bags.

Darla pushed past me with the first emptied cart and was about to start putting a bag in, when she changed her mind. "Carrie, you come do this, Jackie can empty the other cart."

I reluctantly trudged down there and couldn't avoid facing Rebecca now. She stopped scanning for a moment and moved her phone over to the baggage area.

"Oh, hi Carrie." As if she didn't know it was me until just then. "Check out my new phone! It has this feature that lets you scroll through all the pictures with one button. See?"

She pushed the button and I followed her hand. Big mistake. There it was, as I already knew. The series of my waxing flashing before me. She giggled and returned to scanning. I threw bags roughly into the cart. How the hell could she? Farin swore she wouldn't share these pictures. I was fuming. My life was over; I would simply have to convince my mom to move to another town.

The pictures flashed and I browsed occasionally, just to see how bad it was. I wasn't disappointed. I mean, I was pissed, but they were as bad as I had feared. Close-ups, shot after shot of them. Then wide angles to get me tethered to a chair with my pussy gaping open. I finished loading the first cart and pushed it out of the aisle just as Rachel pushed the second cart up.

"You know..." Rebecca started talking to me and I rolled my eyes. Here it comes, I thought. "Last night, when Brad and I were making love..." Whatever, slut!

"Farin called and of course, I let it ring to message the first two times, but when she rang a third time, I figured it might be important. I do love Brad, he never stopped thrusting his big ... well, and he never stopped. I guess you know how big it is." She laughed.

"I mean..." She made a motion with her hand stroking up and down and pushed her tongue into her cheek, the hand signal for a blow job. "So, imagine my surprise when she tells me that you and Julie are lesbos. I couldn't believe it and I told her so. Then she sent these pictures. I don't know how she got them, but wow!"

Julie?! That lying bitch! I must have been bright red with anger at this point.

"So, Brad moves into a doggie position with me. Oh... um, that is when the girl is on her knees and the guy is kneeling behind her, fucking her from behind." She explained as if I was that dumb that I didn't know what doggie style was. I rolled my eyes at her. But I wasn't going to acknowledge her with a single word.

"See, that way, we could both watch the images on my phone as they popped up. He really enjoyed seeing your pussy. Apparently it was the first time." She laughed.

I couldn't help myself then, "Yeah, I guess I just don't go whipping my cunt out on the first date. Scruples, you should buy some."

She turned red in the face and we exchanged glares. I thought she was going to try to hit me, but she calmed herself, it seemed to pain her to do so. Then, she just decided to ignore my comment. "He asked for a copy, but I didn't want him looking at your little lesbo cunt when he has my pretty pussy to enjoy all he wants. So, no, I think I won't share them with the whole football team ... for now." There was no hiding the threat there. It was real. I turned away and kept my mouth shut.

"So have you always been a lesbo Carrie?" Rebecca asked. It dawned on me then, that Darla, Rachel and Jackie were surprisingly quiet through this exchange. I looked over at them. Darla just smiled. Jackie and Rachel were making themselves busy unloading the cart. They seemed embarrassed for me. "I mean, is that why you would only suck Brad's cock and not even swallow?"

I don't know why it surprised me that he would tell her that, but I felt betrayed. I just went back to the business of packing up the cart.

"I guess your silence is a yes. Have you and Julie been lovers for long? I always knew you two were practically joined at the hip, but wow, none of us had any clue you were carpet munchers. I mean Julie even has had sex with boys! What an actress!"

Ignore her, I told myself as my fists clinched. I put the next bag in the cart. For her part, Rebecca never missed a beat. She kept scanning and bagging... and talking.

"I wonder how Chad will react when he finds out." My eyes sprang wide open at this. Chad was this guy from the football team that Julie had a crush on. I didn't really even think anyone but she and I knew about it. I didn't care if she fucked with me; I got myself into this mess and could handle myself. But no way is she bringing Julie into this. My plan to be silent was over.

I grabbed her by the wrist and yanked her toward the baggage area so her stomach was tight against the edge and my face was right in hers. I saw the fear in her eyes, she thought I was going to punch her and flinched at the force in which I had not only pulled her, but continued to hold her as she vainly wriggled her arm to get loose.

I stared her down, right in her eyes and there was no doubt as to the hate between us. Her face reddened with anger or fear or whatever else was going through her pretty blonde head. I leaned closer and said quietly, not to be overheard by the whole store, but very certainly and with all the resolve I felt at that moment.

"You listen to me Rebecca. That was your whore friend's hand, not Julie's. You start this rumor and I swear to you, I will kick your ass in front of the whole school. Then I will steal Brad back again. Remember how easy it was last time? I wonder how hard it would be if I just told him I'd put out like his slut girlfriend? You back the fuck off of Julie. Leave her out of this."

She was seething when I let her wrist go and she straightened herself up. I could tell she wanted to hit me, but she was afraid of me too. I think part of her was even considering how bad it would be for her precious position in high school society if I stole Brad back again. I could see the little wheels turning in her head, how enraged she was that I would dare to touch her holier than thou cheerleader wrist.

After a full minute or two of just glaring at each other she scoffed. "How protective you are of your secret little love. Whatever, Bitch."

Well, it didn't bridge any gaps in our relationship, but she didn't try to taunt me anymore while she angrily scanned and bagged the rest of the purchases. Darla paid and I glared at Rebecca, daring her to fuck with me again.

We pushed out to the parking lot and Rachel and Jackie burst out laughing. "Holy shit! I thought you were going to kick her ass!" Rachel laughed so loud that people turned in the parking lot to look at us.

I was still too angry to fully enjoy their amusement, but I gave her a cursory smile.

"Carrie, you handled yourself ... well, that was really nicely done." Jackie added.

Darla just scoffed. Her plan had apparently not gone as she wished. She did smile at me though. The girls relived the exchange on the way to the car, mostly Jackie and Rachel, who high fived me twice. Darla popped the trunk and set me to packing everything inside. I could almost see the wheels turning in her head as she watched me.

I was about half way through when she walked up behind me and yanked my skirt up to the top of my ass. I gasped and looked around quickly to see who else was there. She tucked the bottom into the waist and left it there. "Quickly, finish and get in the car." She said, not so much in a whisper, but not loudly either.

There were people, but they didn't seem to notice, yet. I moved quickly, grabbing two bags at a time and thrusting them into the cart. I finished loading it in record time and slammed the trunk shut. Darla was inside and I reached back for my skirt.

"Push the carts back; I'll meet you in front of the store." She instructed. I went to pull my skirt down. "Leave it."

Shit! My ass was full on display. I couldn't believe this. I groaned in frustration and grabbing one cart, pushed it into another and ran them down to the store. I pushed them up on the sidewalk and turned around and pressed my bare ass against the wall. No doubt some people had seen me as about ten pairs of eyes were on me. They all turned and went back to their business eventually as I backed against the wall though.

Darla took her sweet time pulling up to the fire lane and Jackie wound down the window for her so she could talk to me through it. "I think you are supposed to put them inside." She flatly told me.

I rolled my eyes at her and looked around. No avoiding all the people, so I just did it. I ran them inside, pushed them into the row of available carts and fled back outside where the car waited. Jackie was leaned forward and had the seat half way up and the door open for me. I practically dove inside.

"Good job little girl. You listened very well. Let's get out of here before that security guard calls the cops." She laughed and I looked up to see a security guard from the store walking toward us. "Pull your skirt up, spread your legs and diddle. Don't cum." She ordered and off she drove.

I did it. Half heartedly again, but with having almost cum in the store and the near fist fight with Rebecca, I was fuming. I looked at my hand and noticed I was taking it out on my poor bare pussy. I was getting highly aroused. So, I slowed down and tried to think of something else. It didn't work out very well.

Dogs... Rebecca is a dog. How dare she involve Julie in this? I'm not a lesbian. I noticed my rubbing getting harder again. Damn, have to stop that.

Fair weather today... Farin, that bitch! She promised she wouldn't share any pictures. Who else had she sent them to? What was I going to walk in on Monday morning? I pictured the whole school brandishing cell phones with pictures of my pussy on them. I'll kill that bitch! Damnit, I am rubbing too hard again.

Groceries... What was up with the bananas?

I looked out at the side of the road and drifted my mind to school. To math problems. To anything that would take my mind off the itch in my pussy that was getting harder and harder not to scratch.

Jackie, Rachel and Darla glanced now and then, but mostly talked amongst themselves. I heard my name and 'little girl' from time to time, but there were no pauses that indicated I was supposed to participate in this conversation, so I didn't.

Twenty-Seven plus Forty-Two is... ummm Sixty Nine. Ugh, why did that number pop up? Thirteen plus Ninety Four is One Hundred and Seven. Better.

About fifty math problems in my head later, we pulled into the hovel again and my salvation seemed at hand. God I needed to cum.

"Unpack the car little girl, leave your skirt tucked in." Darla, Jackie and Rachel got out and after opening the trunk, left me alone.

I carried load after load inside, my ass bared to the wind. At least no one was around. It was almost non-distracting by the fifth trip. The three of them sat at the table, drinking wine they had pulled from the refrigerator in the new glasses Darla had bought at the store. They were talking in hushed tones whenever I walked in and I got the impression that Darla was in an argument with the two of them.

I decided to eavesdrop a bit, and left the door open on my next trip, I waited at the door, out of sight to hear what was being said.

"I don't care what you say Darla, and Jill won't either. You are not going to do that." Rachel said in a hushed but angry tone.

"Fine. I'll tell you what. I won't do it unless she begs me too. Is that okay with you two tattle tales?" Darla answered angry at some disagreement, apparently over me.

"No. I know what you are doing, getting her all heated up so she will agree with anything to have her little orgasm. It is NOT going to happen." Jackie was kind of loud this time. I think I would have heard her with the door closed.

"God damn, you little goody-two-shoe bitches." Darla muttered and stopped talking for a minute. "Like any of us chose the time we lost our virginity." She muttered.

I crept toward the car in tears. She wanted to take my virginity away. I grabbed a couple of bags and just stood there, skirt tucked up, ass hanging out, sobbing. Was I really in this deep? I mean, the games were getting out of hand, my life was spinning out of control, but it never occurred to me she might do that. Could she? Was her finger long enough? Maybe that was the reason for the vegetables? Oh God.

I guess I stood there, bent over the trunk sobbing for too long. Darla came out pissed and saw me. "You little bitch. You were listening in weren't you? Get those fucking bags in here and be quick about it."

I never stopped crying as I finished unloading the car. A few well aimed smacks from Darla kept me moving fairly quickly. When I finished I stood there, puffy eyed, and tears had soaked my shirt. Darla glared at me.

"It isn't going to happen so just stop your sniveling. I'm not going to take your precious little cherry. But you did listen in and you shouldn't have, so I am going to beat your ass. Now get over here and lean over the table."

I hesitated and she screamed "Now!", and I practically ran and bent at the waist letting my chest rest on the table.

"Count them." She instructed and this time I heard her pull her belt off her skirt. I winced in apprehension and she licked her lip as she saw my ass tighten up.

THWACK! The pain I felt was, well, it pretty much shattered my mind. It was like someone had taken an iron and pressed it to my ass cheeks. I actually screamed and I started to get up to run away. I thought better of it and lay back down and grabbed the sides of the table, my arms stretched as far as they would go. "One." I breathed out.

THWACK! Again, if anything it was more painful than the first. Tears fell uncontrollably from my cheeks, but I was sure I would somehow live. "Two." I whispered. I hadn't screamed this time. I felt like holding back the noise that was tearing through my very soul somehow deadened not only my pain, but her pleasure.

By the tenth thwack of the belt, I was no longer holding in. I was screaming and begging for no more, but I never failed to count out the "ten". I was mumbling almost incoherently, begging and pleading for her to stop. I was sure my ass must be ripped wide open. It burned so badly I felt it must be melting away.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,340 Followers