Darla's Games Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,335 Followers

I did, slowly and Rebecca couldn't control a giggle.

"Anything you do has to be private. You aren't going to parade her around the school naked or have her giving blowjobs in the hallway during change of class. She isn't yours, she's mine and you will respect that or there will be hell to pay."

Jill looked at me. I was fighting back the tears; I didn't want them to see me cry. I noticed Jill and got caught up in her gaze. She looked so sorry for me, I wanted to run to her for protection, but I knew she would say something if anything transpired that she didn't approve of.

"Miss Darla?" Rebecca whispered, respectfully. "Does that mean we can have her give blowjobs in private?" She was struggling not to giggle, I could tell.

Darla was not amused. "Anything YOU do has to go through Farin. Farin, you know what I will allow in that department. We have already discussed it."

"Yeah I know sis." She smiled at her sister.

Jill took this moment to break in. "And what is that exactly Darla?" There was a tone to her voice that spoke volumes on her opinion of this whole arrangement.

"Can I tell you aside Jill?" Darla asked. "I have my reasons if you will let me tell you."

Jill rolled her eyes at this, but nodded, "Okay, but don't hold out."

"I won't." Darla replied. "She is not to do anything sexual with any adults, no teachers or staff. That could end someone in jail. Understand?"

The girls both nodded the affirmative.

"Okay, I guess that about covers it for you two." Darla began and started turning to me.

Jill interrupted though. "Wait." She used her soft voice towards the girls. She slowly walked around the bed right in front of them as she spoke. "Rebecca and Farin, I know you two think this is going to be a big party. I know how you are feeling right now and believe me, I understand it. The control, the opportunity to exact revenge of some sort, it is powerful. With it though, comes a great responsibility to the person you have under your control. I will tell you now that Darla is very fond of Carrie in spite of what either of you might believe. I am rather fond of her myself, she is a good kid and she has something in her that I will absolutely not permit to be destroyed by a couple of power hungry teenagers.

"Now, I was a teenager once and I know you want to block out everything I am saying, but understand this, and understand it well. Farin, I don't care if you are Darla's sister, you can ask Darla if you don't believe what I am capable of. Rebecca, I don't know you from a pile of dog shit on my shoe. Believe this, I have made people disappear and I have no qualms about doing it again. If you don't know what it means to disappear, well, just imagine never seeing anyone you know again and being either dead, or living in a life so unimaginably horrible that death would be a welcome diversion.

"You can play your games. You can have your fun. I make it no secret that I am totally against you two having the power that Darla is giving you. As you play your games, you need to think of everything you do and how it will impact Carrie. Because if you traumatize her to a point that she loses who she is in the process, I WILL make you disappear. Do you both understand me?"

It was surprising that in the entirety of that onslaught, Jill never once raised her voice. Rebecca and Farin looked at Jill and down to the bed and tried not to maintain eye contact. They nodded.

"Do you understand everything I just said, and don't give me some nod of your head. I can end this right here and now." Jill said a bit angry.

"Yes." Rebecca answered right away. "I understand."

"Yes." Farin answered. I don't think I ever heard her say yes in my life. It was always Yeah or whatever.

"Good." Jill replied. She gave me a smile and then walked over to Darla and gave her a hug and whispered in her ear. It seemed to be meant loud enough for me to hear. "Be careful and keep a tight reign on them. I know you know that. I do care for you, more than you can imagine." And she kissed Darla ever so softly on the cheek and I thought I saw a tear escape Darla's eye, but Jill brushed it away with her thumb before it had a chance to form.

Jill turned and exited the room.

Darla took a deep breath. Did she love Jill? I turned away from her. This seemed a private moment between them and I felt guilty even being in the same room, much less having heard Jill's whispers.

"You two got that?" Darla regrasped her firm voice and applied it quite admirably.

"Yes." Rebecca and Farin responded together.

"Okay, and Rebecca, I understand you showed Brad the pics. You tell him to keep his mouth shut about them. They are not to publicly humiliate her, they are to keep her from disobeying, remember that. Now, every day there will be the following routine..."

She turned to me at this point, and I understood these instructions were for me as much as they were for them. "Farin or Rebecca or both of you will check her every morning to make sure she isn't wearing any panties and that she isn't growing any hair back. Farin, you know the job you did. If things start coming back, pluck them with tweezers or shave them or wax them, I don't care how you do it, but you will spank her as hard as you want one time for each hair you have to remove.

"I understand that Farin is in about half your classes. If she passes you a note during class, whispers an instruction, you will follow it to the letter, unless of course it violates any of the rules I have set. Rebecca is in at least one of the others, so she will pass notes to you too I'm sure. If they call you in the hallways between classes, you will run to them. If they call you to join them at lunch, you will. Understand Carrie?

I nodded.

"I need to hear it little..." She broke off. "Carrie." She finished.

"Yes." I answered, though it was one of those voices that sounded like someone else was making them.

"In gym class, you will of course wear your uniform, otherwise skirts and shirts until it gets cold and I tell you otherwise. Oh, no bras either. You two will check her for that every morning and throughout the day, as well as the panties. I don't want her sneaking them on after home room or something like that.

"You also know about the phone. I will text you during the day so you won't have to lift the phone up to your ear and get in trouble in class. Does anyone have any questions?"

I just wanted to go home. Rebecca feebly raised her hand. "Okay, I understand the rules and everything. No hurting her physically, no making her fuck anyone and losing her precious virginity, no adult sex, but like, what can we do? I mean, I feel like I am just there as your messenger or something, no offence, but I was hoping we could at least do some stuff to her."

Darla smiled. "First off Rebecca, you wouldn't even be involved in this if Farin hadn't begged me. I don't need you for what I want to do, so if you are worried it won't be fun, give me your phone, I'll delete the pictures and if you ever bring this up in school, Farin will kick your ass.

Rebecca's face turned into a depressed frown. "Sorry, I do want to play too." She mumbled.

"Good. Like I said, you need to call me if is something outside of what I have told Farin she can do. But, let's say something came to you in class. Well, you can't exactly call me then, so just use your judgment and make wise decisions. If you are worried I wouldn't approve, don't fucking do it."

"Any other questions?"

"Yeah." Farin spoke up. "Can I make her eat pussy?"

Rebecca laughed. Darla smiled. I nearly let out a tear but winced it into a groan.

"Well, yes. Handjobs, blowjobs and pussy licking are on the table. It HAS to be someone that you would do yourself. It MUST be someone who can be sworn to secrecy about it. Don't go making her suck some fat slob's cock. That is just gross. If you do, I'll find out and tie you down and let the fat fucker ass fuck you. And that is not a threat. Maybe even some rimming, but it has to be clean. I don't want her used for disgusting stuff, okay?"

Farin smiled. "No problem sis. One more thing."

"Yes?" Darla asked.

"Can I make her jerk herself off in front of me and maybe a few select others?" Farin asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes," Darla answered. "You can make her masturbate as much as you like, but you can only make her climax if you get my explicit permission first. I plan to control her orgasms."

She turned to me. "You understand what that means Carrie? You can diddle yourself all day for all I care, but you better have permission from me before you orgasm."

I looked up at her. No way would she ever know if I came in my room.

She smiled as if she knew what I was thinking. "Try to sneak them in if you want. I'll know. You see Carrie; there was a time when I was denied release for days on end. Once I went two solid months without. I was teased mercilessly every day. Trust me when I say I will know by how hard you cum when I let you. That said you are to play with yourself, right to the point of orgasm five times a day and stop just before you reach it. You can do all five in the morning or throughout the day at school. But before you leave school each day, there will have been five at a minimum.

"You will report how many times you did it to Farin and Rebecca every morning and if it hasn't been five, they will dictate to you when and where throughout the day. Farin..." She turned to her. "You get that right? You can make her play with herself, but not orgasm, unless I tell you I want her to in school ahead of time. You too Rebecca."

She smiled back to me. "Another thing. I want you to wear these to school every day." She reached in her pocket and pulled out a handful of teeny tiny rubber bands. I looked at them puzzled. "They go on your nipples." She smiled.

I hung my head and turned my hand up to accept them. Rebecca couldn't stifle another giggle. "And finally," Darla started again. Hadn't she done enough already? "You will write my name in the crack of your ass every morning with a black marker. It can be small, but Farin and Rebecca better be able to see it or they will be writing it themselves and smacking your ass for every letter missing. That is five letters in Darla in case you didn't know." She giggled and for the first time since Jill's input, Rebecca and Farin joined her.

"Now, go get dressed, it's after 9 and I have to get you home before mommy worries." Darla slapped my ass and I knew better than to ask for the towel as I opened the door and stepped into the hall naked to get my clothes out of the dryer.

I got stares, but I didn't acknowledge them. I just stood there and pulled on my shirt and skirt and then found my socks and boots in the other room. I pulled them on and waited in a chair at the dining room table. I felt so alone waiting there for Darla.

Jackie and Rachel looked over at me and started to come over when I noticed them stop and look across the room. It was Jill; she nodded them off and returned to her own conversation. She frowned at them for that second, and then turned back with a bright smile to whomever it was she was talking to.

Nobody else approached me as I waited and finally, after another twenty minutes alone with Farin and Rebecca, Darla came out and drove me home. She didn't even play any games on the way.

She told me a few more rules and such, but I mostly just blew them off. I got the big picture. It sucked and I saw no way out of it. I got home about five after ten and my mom didn't really make a big fuss when I told her I was going straight up to bed. I closed and locked my door, funny how I never used to lock it. I stripped naked and climbed into bed and finally had the chance to sob myself to sleep.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,335 Followers