All Comments on 'Darla's Games Day 04'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Truly Erotic Literature

Absolutely Fantastic! This is the first time I've ever commented on here, but I'm compelled to tell you that you are truly a remarkable writer. This series is true erotic literature, not short-term masturbatory fodder. Plus, it describes lesbian sex as an actual woman would describe it - a rarity to be sure. I look forward to what's to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Masterpiece

Since chapter one I check daily for the next installment. Can't sit still. Love the way the story is developing. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Delicious Stuff

Keep it coming. You've got me on the edge of my seat.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 16 years ago
Thanks, Jessica.

Quite a lover, that Carrie, with her supposed lack of experience!! Thanks for the primer on slow, sensual, moment-to-moment lovemaking. We all can learn from it. No race to the finish line. Just ENJOY THE MOMENT!!

BTW, too bad Farin has to be caught up in her sister's treachery. What a little devil, though, at times!! Great character development here for BOTH Farin and Carrie.

en_extaseen_extaseabout 16 years ago
Exquisite

I could feel Farin's impatience in your writing. I was maybe as anxious and desperate for Carrie to finally give into her as she? I'm surprised I didn't find the extended wait to be daunting or annoying; I wonder if many readers would skip to the "good" part. But I found the wait heightened the experience in only the best ways. And when she spent the night; the sweet torture imposed on Carrie- just too hot. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Story

That was an incredible two pages for the description of her eating her first pussy. Beautiful!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

I'm sorry I don't understand Darla's game at all. Bringing her to that point so many times and not letting her. Does she not realize it could stop her altogether from being able to cum. She is ready to shut down and when that happens she won't be any good to Darla either. Believe me I know how it is to not be able to cum at all.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
one more good one

Guess I had to chanve panties during this chapter. Great writing.

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Absolutely stunning!

One of the best lesbian love making I have read. and I am on this site for years.

Wish i had seen your profile before.

Keep up the excellent work!!

YobottyYobottyabout 4 years ago
Amazing

I know I'm a little late (over 10 years lol) but I'm absolutely invested in this. I'm looking forward to finishing this series and any other stories you've published :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES