Darla's Games Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,338 Followers

"Will there be anything else Mistress?" Sue asked with her head still bowed low, looking at the floor.

"Yes." Jill said. "Drop your robe and sit against the headboard, legs spread." I looked puzzled at Jill and she just smiled.

"Thank you Mistress." Sue said sweetly and stood up, dropped her robe and took the requested position. I watched her move there, so gracefully. Her body was lovely to behold. Her breasts firm, her pussy shaven clean. She had a tattoo of a rose just to the right of her slit.

I leaned my head up to look at her. She smiled, but didn't make eye contact with me. She knew I was watching though and I saw her shiver slightly as she spread her legs wider. Her slit was open from her legs being spread, and I could tell she was excited by something from her wetness. I could have sworn I saw it drip down to her ass crack.

She was basically about a foot from my face and I could even smell the sweet aroma of sex emanating from her body. That and a rather vanilla smell, like a body lotion.

Jill was busying herself in the box and she giggled, but not condemning. "Do you want to taste her Carrie?"

I shivered when she said it. I did, but I couldn't admit it.

"It's okay if you do. She is delicious and she so rarely gets anyone to taste her." Jill encouraged me. "I saw you with Farin; you are quite good at it. I'm sure you will turn my little Sue into a quivering, sweating mass of orgasmic flesh in no time."

"Do you want me to?" My eyes never left Sue's pussy as I spoke to Jill. I heard Sue moan slightly as Jill spoke and knew this time I saw a droplet of moisture trickle down her quim.

Jill laughed lightly. "You aren't a sub Carrie. Maybe you will be one day. But I doubt it. Go ahead, do it if you like, don't worry about what I want. I can guarantee you that Sue wants you to. There is no pressure though, if you don't want to, then don't. Sue has orgasmed already today; she isn't in need like you are."

I crawled closer to her and inhaled her scent through my nose. Vanilla and musk. It smelled heavenly. Sue shifted her pussy closer so she could prop it up for me. I placed my hands on her thighs and looking up at her, I saw her eyes meet mine for a moment. She was smiling at me. I leaned forward and touched the tip of my tongue to her open hole.

She shivered from the anticipation, but then just watched me with interest as I moved on. I licked her lips on the outside. I moved to her inner lips. I licked her clit. I sucked her clit. I tongue fucked her hole. Everything I did got no reaction from her. She just smiled at me, lust in her eyes as she enjoyed it. I could tell from her expression she was feeling good, but at the same time, I was confused. Nothing I did seemed to make a difference.

I tried lapping hard. I tried kissing softly. I tried sucking. I tried nibbling. I stuck my tongue tip to her asshole. I did dozens of things and still, the same, excited, contented smile.

Jill laughed again; she had been watching me for the past fifteen minutes as well. "Sue?"

Sue looked away from me and to Jill, but not to her eyes, I could tell. "Cum".

Her eyes shot down and she dug her fingertips into her thighs so hard I thought she would rip her skin off. I started sucking and slurping as she came. And she came so hard. Her abundant juices splashed against my face. She moaned so loud as she came and came and came and I sucked and licked and lapped and rubbed my clit against the bed as I enjoyed her orgasm.

I swear the girl came for like five minutes straight before she fell back panting in exhaustion. She leaned against the headboard and smiled weakly at me. I was amazed; I had never seen such a release in my life.

She opened her eyes, still moaning in pleasure. "Thank You Mistress."

Thank You Mistress? The words stung. I just lapped her pussy for like fifteen minutes straight. My tongue and my jaw ached and she thanked Jill?

I looked back at Jill astonished. She laughed sweetly again.

"Oh Carrie, you are so precious." She giggled. "Sue."

Sue sat up straight at once and looked at Jill, though not at her eyes. "Yes Mistress?"

"Cum." Jill said in her sexiest voice.

Sue started quivering and shaking and moaning at once. I turned and watched her. I could tell it wasn't as powerful as the last one, but she was definitely climaxing and nobody had even touched her. It didn't last as long, about a minute maybe and she fell relaxed again. Her eyes fluttered.

"Thank You Mistress." She said again.

My eyes were wide open and I turned to look at Jill again. She smiled at me.

"Sue," she said, "How long have we been together?"

"Five years one hundred seventeen days and..." her eyes scanned the room.

Jill smiled and pulling her cell phone from the pocket of her robe she said, "It's 5:12". "twenty two hours and eighteen minutes Mistress." Sue finished.

My mouth dropped open more if that were possible.

"How many times have I gone down on you Sue?" She asked.

"Never Mistress." Sue said and she sounded revolted by the suggestion.

"How many times have you gone down on me Sue?" Jill asked.

"Two thousand six hundred and eighty-three times Mistress." She answered without a moment's hesitation.

I gasped.

Jill looked at me and smiled. "Close your mouth Carrie."

I closed my mouth but my eyes were so wide I knew I looked ridiculous.

Jill giggled. "Do you understand what I taught you tonight Carrie?"

I gulped. "I think so... Mis..." I caught myself. "Jill."

Sue giggled and Jill did as well. I felt stupid suddenly and I blushed.

"Don't be embarrassed Carrie. You are still very young and impressionable. Even younger than Sue when we met." Jill smiled.

My eyes wandered off to the floor and I let my amazement wash over me.

"Carrie?" Jill called to me and I stared off still in a daze. "Look at me darling."

I looked up into her eyes. "I would never let my sub look me in the eyes. Do you understand now?"

I didn't really grasp the term 'sub' at that time, so I was confused about that, but I fully understood what she was saying. I nodded my head, my vocal chords seemed to busy to speak at the moment.

"Okay." Jill broke the silence. "Sue, come down here with me."

Sue sprang up, quite gracefully and silkily drifted to Jill's side, I looked over my back at the two of them, suddenly embarrassed again that they were staring at my ass.

Sue sighed and I saw a tear drip down her cheek. Jill looked at her and wiped it gently.

"Yes, I know love." She said to her. Then she turned to me. "This will sting a bit Carrie. And it might hurt a bit when Sue rubs it in. She will be as gentle as she can, but the pain you feel now will help you to recover quickly."

She turned to Sue. "You know what to do my love. I have some other things to sort out. I'll be back in a bit." And then Jill stood up. "And Sue?"

"Yes Mistress?" Her head sprang to Jill's feet. "Talk freely with Carrie. You know what subjects I would not approve of." And she left and pulled the door closed behind her.

Sue busied herself with ripping some packages that were set out on the bed and shook a bottle and then dabbed it onto some gauze. She applied it to my ass and it stung badly. I winced, but tried not to make a sound of disapproval.

"She fancies you." Sue broke the silence finally.

"Who?" I asked, turning to look at her.

Sue giggled. "You know who. I know you have a crush on her. It's okay. I'm not jealous or worried."

I blushed.

"You were good by the way. I know it's hard with me. I would have told you what to do if Mistress had permitted it. I absolutely loved the way you went down on Farin that first time. I came like twenty times watching you, Mistress let me as much as I wanted."

"Ugh." I groaned and buried my head in my hands humiliated.

"Don't be embarrassed. Consensual sex is one of the most beautiful and wonderful things in the world." Sue nearly whispered. "I have it on disc. You should come over some time if Darla let's you and we could watch it together."

She was completely serious and I wasn't sure how to handle this information. She dabbed the liquid on my ass over and over again, each touch very gentle, but very stingingly painful.

"Carrie?" Sue spoke and I turned to face her again. "You are a beautiful woman. Not just your looks. You really are, what does Jill call you? Oh yes, a treasure. You are a rarity. If Jill had known you before that stupid bet, she never would have arranged it, though she might have made a move on you herself."

I looked at her quite confused. "Wouldn't that have bothered you?"

Sue laughed. "God you're sweet. Listen, I mean this with all my heart. Don't let Darla fuck you up. She thinks she knows what she is doing..." Sue stopped, thinking better of finishing that sentence.

"Anyway. Just get through the dumb bet. In forty-eight days you'll be free to do what you want. And you are welcome here anytime Jill welcomes you. I like you." Sue smiled at me.

I just stared at her. She laughed softly again. "Carrie, I can't really explain this, you have to discover something like this in your own time and your own way. I am never jealous of her and her lovers. She has them all the time. Sometimes she shares me with them, sometimes not. It doesn't matter. She would never leave me, what would be the reason for that? I am hers completely and in a way, though quite different, she is mine."

I was unable to formulate a word.

"Okay," Sue giggled at my inability to understand her relationship. "Now, I can either just put this medicine on and basically, the surface won't sting by tonight. If you want, I can work the blood from the bruising. It will hurt, but the bruising will be less and it won't last nearly as long. Just so you understand before you answer, it would require me to massage your ass and it will definitely hurt. If I don't, well, you'll be sore a little longer, you are going to be sore awhile anyway. So, it's up to you."

I stared for a moment longer, amazed by this woman. "Umm." I kind of wanted her to touch my ass. "Yes, please do it."

She giggled. "Hey Carrie?"

"Yes?" I answered.

"You never have to say please to me, but that was very polite." She started massaging my ass. The stinging ointment had sucked a lot of the burn out, but I still cringed in pain. She rubbed and felt at my ass, like she was searching for bumps. Every time she found one she would mumble something under her breath and then push her fingers in until I thought she was going to rip my ass off.

I grunted a lot, but I never tried to stop her or complained. It was painful, but somehow, I sensed she knew what she was doing. I grimaced and tried not to wriggle too much and in about ten minutes of excruciated search and rescue on my ass, she finished and sweetly kissed my ass.

"All done Carrie. I wish I could get away with sneaking you an orgasm, God knows you must need one by now, but..." She sighed. "Well, I hope she gives you one soon. I really do."

I did too. God I could use one. I felt Sue get up off the bed and carefully she put everything in the kit and closed it up. She then took it with her and completely naked still, she opened the door. "Just lie on your belly awhile. Take a nap if you want. Mistress will be back in her time." And she left and closed the door behind her.

I actually did doze off at some point. I had wanted to look at her wall mural some more, but my exhaustion took over and I fell fast asleep.

Minutes or hours later, I wasn't sure, but I felt a tender kiss on my cheek. I woke up softly and opened my eyes. It was Farin and she was lying next to me and gazing at me with those lovely brown eyes. "Hey sleepy head," she smiled. "We need to get you home. Come on."

I smiled and after a full body stretch and a yawn, I got up out of bed and pulled my shorts on. I felt amazingly better, in my ass that is. I was still a little tired and could hardly wait to get home and into bed.

Darla stood at the door. She was smiling at me, though it almost seemed forced. I understood a lot right then. I doubted that Jill would ever force a smile to Sue. If she were displeased, she would say so. If she were pleased, well, Sue would just know.

I walked towards the door. Whatever happened while I was in my room, I never knew. I did however; know peace on the way home. They didn't argue at all and after a quiet ride in the back seat (Farin was up front) I was home.

Darla smiled at me and stopped a block before my house. "Carrie."

"Yes?" I answered, looking up at her.

"Rebecca is a punishment from now on. Farin will look after you to make sure you do what I want you to do. If you hesitate or disobey, then I'll sick Rebecca on you again. I don't want to do it, but I need you to obey me, do you understand?" Darla asked. Farin looked back beaming.

"Yes." I answered. "But will Rebecca understand?"

"Leave that to me. I'm afraid the damage is done as far as her and Courtney knowing your secret. You still need to mind them, that hasn't changed, but I need you to understand that today, in the bathroom during lunch, was a punishment, not a whim. Do you understand that?"

"Yes." I groaned. I would have much rather had to never deal with Rebecca except as a punishment and I would be sure to never get punished again.

"Okay." Darla smiled. "I want you to rest up tonight, after your homework of course. Want me to drive you, Julie and Farin again tomorrow?" I was more confused than ever. Why was she asking me? "Do you want to drive us home tomorrow Darla?" I asked.

She giggled. "Yes, go home. See you tomorrow."

She let me out and I went home. Mom had dinner and I ate like a pig. I was starved from everything today. After dinner I went up and did my homework, naked of course. I curled under the blankets and fell asleep reading about the Civil War. It was a quite boring read.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,338 Followers