All Comments on 'Darla's Games Day 11'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!!!

perfect thank you for continuing the story, I really liked this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So glad to see you back

This is a great story. It made me so happy to see another chapter posted. Please keep going with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Thank you - I'm glad you are continuing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Woohoo, you're back!

I enjoyed this immensley. Your hinting at complexities at Courtney's "relationship" with Carrie was intriguing.

I hope you keep writing, this only strengthened my appreciation for your writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Still waiting on the twist. Not buying the whole bet deal between Darla and Jill on breaking down one of Farin's classmates. Seems like their something more involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Glad you are back

Thank you for taking up this story again! Look forward to future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

This series is by far the best story i have ever read. I've been checking your activity regularly for about a year to see if you had posted anymore stories. Please continue to write more if you have the time :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I am very happy you are back writing more chapters!

slaverowanslaverowanover 11 years ago
Thank you!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I've waited so long for this, please please keep going xxx

rowan.

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Fabulous!

So glad to see you're back and continuing this story. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping more chapters are added soon, I'm really itching to see how this story ends, as it seems Carrie is in pretty deep now. However, I'll enjoy all of Carrie's delicious adventures along the way.

Mc1sucksMc1sucksover 11 years ago
Thank You!

Like everyone else, so happy you are back! Love this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you!

can't wait for the next one to come out

koala011860091koala011860091over 11 years ago
Woot woot!!!

I'm so glad you're back writing this. I really liked the visual of Courtney talking to her maid in Spanish while she spanked her and then while Carrie licked Courtney while fucking herself up the butt. I had to use Google translate to follow the conversation, but I kind of like that it made the story interactive, and it really accentuate Carrie's humiliation since it gave me a view into how it felt not to understand the conversation. I also liked how remorseless Maria came off - I think Carrie should find her way to some more abuse at Maria's hands...

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you sooooo much!!!

This was the very first sex story I read here in Literotica. And it was also the reason why I've kept reading here. I was disappointed when this story was not continued but I kept hoping you would come back. So whenever I get into this site, I never fail to check your profile for updates. So please continue with the good work. I hope you bring more cummmmm in the future. :)

- Yankumix

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Better than the last chapter

I'm glad that things are becoming a little less extreme, though I do hope that things start to be tied up rather than spiralling further out of control.

Also, this chapter was made even more entertaining by me using google translate (inaccurate I know) to find out what Courtney and Maria were saying to each other - leading to:

"The dog was cello"

and "Oh my God! ... Pope is ... if ah bitch suck my bitching cone"

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 11 years ago

Jessica, I'm glad your muses finally inspired you to continue this story after all this time. Nice bit of introspection by Carrie at the beginning of the chapter. Good to see the Courtney character fleshed out more here. Quite frankly--to this reader Courtney just continues to be a relatively harmless hedonist in the scheme of things. Just a thought--after Carrie's ordeal with that hooker, Barbara, and the repeated anal and oral violation by the girls at school, I knew that Carrie would get through Courtney's relatively mild machinations okay, I also like the deepening feelings between Farin and Carrie. I am still eager to see how you resolve the Julie-Carrie conflict.

unicorn64unicorn64about 10 years ago

I want to see how you give carrie her life back or are you. Why don't you just let her kill herself like she wanted to. Or are you trying to drive the lesbianism out of her. What happened to safe sane and concentual. You wrecked her life. Isn't that enough.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
sorry

All I can say is this is not my kind of story

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
Courtney

Is it just me, or is Courtney more natural and, however inexperienced, better domme than Darla can ever hope to be?

Then, I'm still hoping for a good ending, however implausible it becomes. Well, whatever it is, it is written it seems, so all I have to do is continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Favorite

I love the way Courtney humiliates Carrie. The “feeding” part is so degrading I blew two loads in an hour. You may have stopped writing now but I wouldkill for an additional chapter or story with just a day of Courtney doing her worst to Carrie. Thanks :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1326 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES