All Comments on 'Darla's Games Day 14'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
God Damn

Your series has been amazing, and I check everyday to see if there is any new updates to this story. Once again you leave me in awe. Please keep continuing this series.

Mc1sucksMc1sucksover 11 years ago
Thank you!

Well worth the wait. Thank you for continuing such a great story. Seeing the new chapter in the new stories list made my day, but the read made it even better! The pencil scene was extremely hot!

Gamera2000Gamera2000over 11 years ago
Great to see another chapter

Loved this latest chapter of the series. As always a great blend of terrific erotic scenes and a real attention to the development of the characters. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!

Honestly, you are the reason I read here in Literotica. Ever since your return, I've been checking for updates 3x a day. It's only now that I've read this because I did not have access to my device. I was for Carrie and Farin but you bringing in Julie is just SO romantic. I'm jealous of her (Carrie). Well, except for Darla's games. I hope this installment would not end. (BTW, Your shocker is the best!)

-Yankumix

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
kelly's skeletons

I am still waiting for other shoe to drop. Its never been said however jill and darla both seem pretty smart. Could either of them be kelly's room mate from college. Istill not buying whole bet was started by farin talking about a classmate she thought was extremely strong willed. Waiting for that twist?

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago
Questions and more?

Exactly...this was a very captivating series and hope it continues. Just when I think I have the answers coming ....more questions...I love it ! now I can get some sleep till the next addition comes. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waiting

waiting for the next chapter w/ bated breath

ChrissieLeckerChrissieLeckerover 11 years ago
Oh my god!

I can't express how happy I am that you are back and continuing the story, which is at the top of my list of all-time favourites. Each time I re-read it, I'm again taken with the skill with which you manage to weave together fast pace, lots of details and incredible suspense into a boiling hot story. With this latest installment, you've once again managed to put in a completely unexpected twist to set up the stage for things to happen, and at the same time you've gifted us with some incredibly tender moments that had my eyes moist. I love how you're dangling all kinds of possibilities for future developments in the story in front of our noses, and if I compare those to carrots, it gives me a whole new appreciation for the mindset of a donkey *giggles*. I admire how you manage to have Carrie stumble from quandary to predicament to dilemma and back while not painting her as a dumb bimbo, but rather a deep, honest, intelligent and loveable girl.

With the latest development, I can't help feeling like you're setting Carrie up on a diving platform on a hot and sunny day, only to have her plunge into even deeper and darker waters once she jumps. I do hope you won't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter, and wish you all the kisses the muses can give you.

ilasilasover 11 years ago
Wonderful story, hope to read more soon :)

I said it before, but this is truely one of the most well written erotic stories I have ever read! You have real talent as a writer. I hope to be reading more soon (hopefully with a very happy ending ;)

keep up the good work.

Take care and keep writing!

SugarSweetThingSugarSweetThingabout 11 years ago
Oh my this series is fantastic!

This is such a great story! I'm in love with all the characters even darla:) I'm desperately waiting for part 15:) I've run thru so many battery's reading this series and would love the opportunity to run thru more! Please tell me there's more? I'm begging you! -sugar

Huntress2603Huntress2603about 11 years ago
Wow

I randomly read an earlier chapter out of sequence and I was so intrigued that I had to go back and start from the beginning. Wow, what an incredible story! I love the character development and the tenderness of the young love that is blossoming. I can't wait to see where the story goes.

Having said that, I hope that Carrie doesn't have to suffer some of the more extreme and brutal punishments...the gimp suit, the pencils, anal rape, even servicing Courtney's maid. It all got to be too much and I almost quit reading. I hope that Carrie can start to find herself again and regain her strength. I also hope she'll be able to extract some measure of revenge against Rebecca, Courtney, maybe even Darla. It would be quite lovely to see Carrie rewarded for her servitude with a long, beautiful weekend with Sue and Jill.

Overall, a great saga. I can't wait to see where it goes next.

OLittleFingerOLittleFingerabout 11 years ago
Obsessively hooked

Ok so i burned through all the chapters in a few days. My family thought something was wrong because i didn't say much due to my eyes being glued to the screen. so now i have to check every day for updates.

This story has the full range of emotions you would expect from a professional writer.

For our piece of mind i hope your bio is up-to date.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 11 years ago
Beautiful awakening

Right now I don't know exactly what to make out of the episode with Darla's friends and how it fits into the story, but I can wait. However, what blows me away in this chapter is Carrie's learning experience regarding friendship and sex, the beginning of her true awakening, absolutely beautifully told and expressed. Also, how the subject of taking responsibility for one's life is weaved into this. Again I note how important it is for us all to learn what can happen when we look at people and things in life in terms of stereotypes rather than in-the-moment experiences, learning how to FEEL. I look forward to future chapters in this story.

Huntress2603Huntress2603about 11 years ago
More, please!

So I went back and re-read the entire series and I need a new chapter! Here's an idea: Panthergirl should launch a Kickstarter project so she can focus on writing the next chapter. She could offer to name story characters after contributors. For the big money donors, she could write them into sex scenes with Carrie. The higher the dollar amount, the more depraved the sex act. I think I would pay $500 to have a character named after me stick a pencil in Carrie's ass ;-)

Just kidding. I really *do* need to see a new chapter soon, though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Noooo

I can't believe Carrie said she didn't love Farin!!! I'm a fucking guy and I starting reading this as porn (to my disappointment it's not very good for jacking off) now I'm addicted. Like I said I'm a guy and I almost CRIED when Carrie said she didn't love Farin, it kinda even makes me hope her and Julie have a falling out. I think I have an addiction to Farin. Well I guess it's time to reread the series and reevaluate Farin and Carries relationship.

pilgrim2sybarispilgrim2sybarisabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

This was a great story already, but you have outdone yourself with these last four chapters. As much as we all want to read the next installment, take your time. This is developing beautifully. Don't let the anxious hordes rush you. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hello Panthergirl

I too discovered your stories like the other guy, looking for something to get off to. I also marathoned them and I also can't believe what Carrie just said about Farin!

Carrie is great, but Farin is my favorite character. It's not fair that you wrote about Carrie and Farin's time spent together as nothing short of "magical" and then have Carrie write it all off. It just doesn't make sense. Unless Carrie changes her mind later about being in love, I'm going to see her as just more of a stupid girl.

I really can't abide stupid people.

Anyway, amazing story so far. I do love the main characters even though I haven't gotten off once to it. There are probably tons of fans like me who aren't into any of this stuff, but just want to learn more about Carrie and Farin and Julie.

I'm eagerly awaiting more. Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us. <3

verbicideverbicidealmost 11 years ago
Nice chapter

Once again, a very nice chapter in an excellent story...even if I STILL want Darla and her cohorts to get hit by a bus. No matter how reasonable you make her seem when you write her, she's a blackmailer and a sexual predator and no punishment is cruel enough for people like that.

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_onealmost 11 years ago
Best one yet

I've read all the chapters this far and I have to say this is the best one yet. Not because of any rough, "perverted" (I hate that word but couldn't find any better suited), or forced things, but because of the love in it. TGhe love between friends, between parent and child, between... well, you get it. If I can make a small wish it would be that the remaining chapters have more of Carries happiness and less of her troubles. You know, you could always have Darla make a dare that goes bad and wipes Carries days away ;) Just a thought... *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Beautiful writing, can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what ever became of carrie

How does it end? Who was really behind it all? Wondering if perhaps something crazy with her mom lead to bet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please write more!!!

I really get off to your writing (is that a bad opening statement?) i mean it though i have loved it from chapter 1 and i really wish you would keep writing it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving this story!

You write very well. Surprisingly, I could suspend my disbelief. I usually can't do that with other stories similar to this, but you had me in tears several times. When Carrie felt shitty, I felt shitty, when she was horny, so was I.

However, I do have a few small nitpicks. The whole bit with Carrie going over to her father's and being okay in the span of one or two days seems rushed to me. There wasn't much of a transition between the low she was feeling, and the high she's feeling now. It threw me for a bit of a loop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue?!

Please continue and finish this up!!!! It is such an amazing series!!!! The characters come to life, and the story just keeps getting better and better! Please do everyone a favor and finish up this series!!!!

krazikendrakrazikendraover 10 years ago
More More More.....Please !

the entire series is GREAT ! I've read each story twice and cannot get enough of it. It is so erotic and naughty but believable !

Cannot wait to read the next chapter.....

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

What about the rest of her time with darlas games and what about Carrie tries a guy to see if shes really lesbian or bisexual. It could be she is bisexual and rellly does like men. When is Darla and Jill, Rebecca, Courtney, and all the other cheer leaders and cummings?

PatchumzPatchumzabout 10 years ago

It's been a long time since I read this chapter and I really hope the next one comes out soon. It's hard to wait on a compelling story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5 years?????

It took five years to write this garbage? I'm surprised the author hasn't died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
will there be a next chapter

Please let there be a next chapter

mytilenemytileneabout 10 years ago
Please make more.

I've read this entire story too many times to count. It's fabulous. I like the falling out between Carrie and Farin. Carrie can't split Darla and Farin into evil and good if she's going to accept her desire to submit. She needs to let Darla be both the good guy and the bad guy if she's ever going to respond to her. Really though, I'd like to see her end up with Courtney. Courtney's a natural dominant. She could give Darla pointers. Jill should give Courtney some technical training and she and Carrie can run off to college together. Farin can't handle Carries fetishes and Julie is a naive conformist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thank you

For not adding more to this crap. Please please please never write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please don't stop writing

because of random hate comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hate comments?

Ths whole story has been nothing but a huge hate comment for people that seriously live the lifestyle. Anyone that can come up with this perversion has serious issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
We'll written, but disturbing

There is so much hatred in this story - aimed at those who are different. I was hoping for some sort of resolution and it appears to end because you either got to much abuse or ran out of ideas.

There are many sections where I wish the narrator would either show why she enjoyed the abuse or stand up for herself with the help of those around her.

There was a case in the UK recently where a group behaved in a similar way and ended up inside for 16 years.

As many have written here a final chapter would provide some resolution as it does not seem finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so coool!!!

nice story... Just wish darla and her gang gets fucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just finished reading and held my comments to the end.

I don't understand why so many act like they care about the Carrie but do nothing to help her? I also didn't understand why she was made apologize to the girl she snapped on and punched. Seem to me that girl earned it and more. I think if I were Carrie I would have said keep sticking pencils in till I'm done with you or I die. At this point Darla would have to give Carrie her freedom, because there is no way those people would let that happen in their house. Also so many knowing she didn't want this would put Darla in a tough spot.

Are you going to write more on this. Please do I want to have some kind of resolution to the story.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More?

This is such a great series! I keep really hoping for a new chapter to come out to see what else is in store for Carrie...any chance of this series continuing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still love this series

I hope that you are well! Still check for updates after all this time. I guess hope springs eternal...

Don't pay attention to the hateful comments, no one is forced to read your work and those who love it really love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I have re-read this & am still just fascinated by this glimpse of life you gave us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Been nearly 2 years now

Dont think we're going to see anymore of the amazing adventures of Carrie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
IMO complaints directed at the story are due to its realistic structure

I don't say this lightly, this is my favorite story on Literotica. There are many awesome stories here but this one haunts me the most. I have reread it a number of times and each time I am drawn into the story and its main character Carrie's journey of self-discovery.

I can partially understand some of the negative replies to the story because the first time I read it, I felt slightly similarly to some portions. However, when taken as a whole, those portions imo add to the intensity and development of the story and characters.

I believe the issue really is readers are use to a nonconsent/reluctant story written with a style were the "victim" struggles either emotionally or physically briefly at the beginning and quickly switches to enjoying the experience. Here, Panthergirl has chosen to portray a more realistic experience were the main character struggles mentally going back and forth between emotions in dealing with the events occurring to her. Personally, I really enjoy this aspect as it creates suspense and intrigue. Too often I find myself bored shortly after the character has given into the situation.

Really appreciative of the time Panthergirl spent creating this story. It is one of the longest on the site and must have required a great deal of dedication and effort to construct so beautifully.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
i just found this

I loved the read and twists, its one of my fav's also. Fantastic author.

TauntonManTauntonManalmost 9 years ago
Great story....more PLEASE

This is the first comment I've left on this site.....really loved all 14 parts and lost count of the times I masturbated reading them. Please please write more episodes.

BoredslaveBoredslaveover 8 years ago
pppllleeeaaasse

Please please please write more I'm completely in love with this story I would love it if there was a happy ending and carie got some sort of revenge on Rebecca and Courtney maybe even some on darla

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is panthergirl??

Does anyone know how to get in touch with her? Even though it has been so long I STILL continue to check for updates, such a hot, amazing series and I want it to keep going!

artty67artty67over 8 years ago
Amazing

Well this story is just amazing, so well written and you can really feel her pain.

It's such a shame this story was never finished, you can tell a lot of work has gone into writing this gripping and exciting story.

I just wish I could find more story's like this one.

Maybe one of you excellent authors could carry this story on, if that's allowed.

Even when re-reading it I find new bits I had missed before, I even translated the Spanish.

If the Author ever reads this, then a big thank you for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Darla is the worlds worst domme and a really really shitty person

That is all

ThoughtMonsterThoughtMonsterabout 8 years ago
All time favorite

This is my all time favorite Literotica story. I don't think that the author is still here, but I check every now and then, just hoping. I've also tried to look for her on Fetlife. :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please

Please finish this :(

CasualLurkerCasualLurkeralmost 8 years ago
Favorite Series

I hope the author is doing well, and would really love it if she finished this series out.

Ropes_One_loveRopes_One_loveover 1 year ago

Hi, I really like this narrative. The best scene of this part, of course, is the 30 pen training. I agree with other people Darla is one of the worst Dom really untrustworthy. Carrie is a wonderful slut! Read all novel take a me a lot of time, because I am Italian, but it was worth the effort

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1337 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES