Darla's Games Day 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to go out tonight?" He asked with a chuckle. Anthony was cute, for a black guy. Not really my cup of tea. He was a running back on the football team and was having a really good year. Good solid body, not fat like a lineman. Maybe I wasn't gay afterall, I was definitely checking him out right now.

"No way, she's mine tonight." Courtney chirped, placing her arm on my hip again.

"I am NOT." I shouted and forced her hand from my hip again.

"Touchy." Courtney laughed.

"Yeah, I think she protests a bit too much." Anthony added.

I blushed. "I... God you two are frustrating."

We arrived at the principal's office and went inside. The secretary acknowledged us with a frown and told us to take a seat. Courtney and Anthony took up opposite ends of the couch to leave me to sit between them. I rolled my eyes as I settled in the middle and kept my knees tight together.

Courtney kept looking at me with that quirky smile of hers. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Shut up." I pushed her and received a scowl from the secretary.

A few unpleasant seconds later, the door to the principal's office opened. He looked at the three of us and frowned. "In the office, the three of you." And he held the door open for us.

We filed through and took three chairs opposite his desk. Mr. Brine took his seat behind the desk and looked the three of us over. "So, who wants to tell me about the disruption in Mr. Thatch's class?"

Courtney immediately spoke up. "Mr. Brines, I was just getting some feedback from Carrie. I don't know why Mr. Thatch made such a big deal about it. Anthony was just making a joke about it. You know how Mr. Thatch is, he was looking at the board and turned around to see us discussing the problem and he overreacted."

Mr. Brines smiled at Courtney and then raised an eyebrow as he looked to Anthony and I for confirmation. "Is that what happened Miss Fitch?"

I think I blushed a bit, but I managed to keep my voice steady when I responded, "Yes sir."

The principal smiled at me and waved a hand through the air as if to brush the matter away. "Very well, the three of you can wait outside until the bell rings. Then report to your next class and don't let me see any of you in here again, especially from Mr. Fitch."

I sighed in relief and we all got up and walked out into the waiting area.

"So, what's the plan tonight Anthony? You are going to be at the party right?" Courtney winked at me, breaking the silence.

"Hell yeah. Have I ever missed one?" he replied. "You coming out this time?"

"Yeah, I'll definitely be there. You Carrie?" Courtney smiled at me.

"Umm." Well, yeah, but nobody was supposed to know about it. "I don't think so. You know, with my move and all, my dad is kind of wanting to spend more time with me. It's awkward."

"I bet." Courtney actually gave me a friendly, not condescending look for a change. "How is that going?"

"About as well as can be expected. It's been quite some time, so we are both kind of finding our way. Kelly is actually pretty cool, not like I expected at all."

"Well, yeah I guess, since she's closer to your age than his." Courtney laughed softly.

"Damn. That's messed up." Anthony laughed.

"Yeah, that's the truth though." I tried to smile, but just couldn't work one up.

Courtney sighed, like an exasperated sigh, like the kind of sigh you give when you are about to do something repulsive to your nature. And then, she pulled my head against her shoulder and hugged me tight.

I first thought she was going for another lesbo scene in public, but then I realized, this was what I needed most right now. And I had a nice cry.

The bell rang. Anthony, likely cued by Courtney, hadn't said another word. Courtney nudged me off her shoulder and led me into the nearest girls room. I washed up a little in the sink.

"You brought that on yourself you know?" Courtney said looking at me in the mirror as I cleaned my face. "She can and will destroy your life if you don't play her games. At least give her some respect."

I frowned at Courtney in the mirror. "So, what else do I have to look forward to?".

She smiled at me. It looked a lot like pity. "If I told you, it wouldn't be nearly as fun. Just go with it. Stop fighting so much."

She slapped my ass hard. "See you at lunch." And she left.

I checked my face one more time and headed out to 3rd period. Lunch was sounding dreadful. But at least I had Julie next to me for 3rd and 4th periods. At least I could be safe of public embarrassment in those two classes.

Or so I thought...

When I walked into the classroom, Julie was already there and seated. I smiled and headed straight to my seat. Farin intercepted me. She basically jumped out of nowhere right in front of me and startled me.

"How was the principal's office?" Farin smiled and leaned in and kissed me on the lips. She pulled me closer by my hip and my hand instinctively went up to push her away.

She glared at me and tugged her hand hard so I was pulled off balance and right into her. I heard a few gasps at the public display. "Please stop." I whispered.

She put her right hand in my hair as response and pulled my head forcefully into a kiss. I kissed her a peck and tried to back away. But, she refused to let go, her tongue probing at my lips, forcing entry into my mouth.

My eyes were wide open and darting wildly left and right to verify my worst nightmares. Everyone was watching. Farin shifted her left hand and grabbed a hand full of my ass. I gasped in surprise, giving her the open target that she wanted and her tongue was thrust deep inside my mouth.

I relented and kissed her back, with very little effort, but in hopes that she would let me go once she had claimed her territory. She didn't. Not until the bell rang and the sound of the whispers, the giggles, and the chuckles had burned my soul.

She gave me a slap on the ass. "You are walking with me to fourth."

And she left me there, standing dumbfounded in the middle of the classroom, to find my seat. I suppose the displeasure I felt from the public display was obvious as I sat down, slumped in my chair, wishing it would suck me away to another world.

"Well that was intense." Julie smiled.

"Yeah, apparently I am 'out' now." I answered with a begrudging tone.

"Not something you wanted to do huh?" Julie followed. She took my hand in hers and I smiled at her. It was a weak smile. I squeezed her hand and it gained a little strength.

"No, not really my thing."

"Yeah, you'd rather do it in private." Julie smirked.

"You bet your ass." I retorted.

And social studies, for the entirety of the period, passed on without event. Julie and I whispered a bit. We held hands and wrote a conversation on about three sheets of paper. But no further public displays of sexuality of any kind.

But all good things must... the bell rang.

"Have a nice walk." Julie giggled, "See you in Biology."

I smiled and slung my bag over my shoulder and walked over to Farin. We walked down the hall hand in hand. It felt so strange. I was thinking how odd it is that I could hold hands with Julie, my friend, and had done so forever it seems, in the public halls, and it was completely comfortable, normal, not at all embarrassing. But with Farin, a relationship based entirely on sex, it felt so... dirty.

It was as if everyone else could see the difference too. Either that, or I just never looked for it or noticed it when I was with Julie. People were staring, whispering, nudging, like Farin and I were some kind of side show or porn show or ... certainly, it didn't feel like desired attention.

Farin grabbed my hip. Her strength startled me. She spun me and slammed me loudly against the locker. A sound that I was sure was intentional, though it wasn't my head that slammed the metal. It definitely grabbed the attention of anyone who hadn't previously noticed the two dykes holding hands in the hallway. And from my peripheral vision, it was like the whole school had stopped in their tracks and was looking at us now.

Then her hands were on my face and her body was pressed tightly against mine. And she lightly bit my lip. "Grab my ass and kiss me like you mean it or I will show your naked cunt to the entire school." She whispered, and I panicked a little.

I was hurt that she would threaten me like that, but I believed she would do as she said. Whether for her own reasons to out me or to stake her claim on me or whatever other reason, I believed she would. So I complied. I let my tongue dance with hers as I squeezed her ass, pulling her body tight against mine.

Her hands stayed on the sides of my head and she moaned into my mouth, much louder than was natural. During this impromptu make-out session, my left thigh ended up between her legs and she rubbed her panty covered pussy up and down. It was getting way too intense for a very public hallway.

And the bell rang. And she slowly disengaged from me. And the hallway broke out in applause. And I jumped a bit at the sound. We smiled at our audience, both blushing profusely, then retreated into the Biology lab. We were all late for class.

I probably moved a little too fast to separate myself from Farin and get to my lab partner. Julie laughed. "I prefer to watch my porn naked in the privacy of my bedroom... but whatever floats your little man in the boat."

I laughed softly. "Well..... ugh." I couldn't come back. I buried my face in my hands.

Julie just giggled. "It will pass. It always does. Think about how many times we laughed at new love and all the public kissing and a week or two later, they barely hold hands in the halls. It will be the same. Sure the gender thing will have the whole school talking, but it will blow over."

"I hope so." I muttered.

And unfortunately, Julie and I had gotten the teacher's attention with our conversation. Giving us the privilege of working at the front of the class at her desk. We laughed and had fun being the public examples of why not to talk in class. A momentary relapse to all that life used to be... before I met Darla.

And all too soon the bell rang. And Farin crooked a finger at me with a "come here" motion. And Julie laughed. "Don't keep your girlfriend waiting."

I rolled my eyes at her and told her I'd see her in Spanish.

I walked over to Farin, forcing a smile. I figured the more I complied, perhaps the less embarrassing she would be. And grabbing our bags, we headed into the hall. It seems word had travelled and we had a small group of gawkers outside awaiting us.

Farin smiled at our fan club and spun me around to kiss right there. This time she put her hands under my skirt and grabbed my naked ass cheeks. As if this were a warning, a reminder of her earlier threat to expose my naked pussy to the entire school.

So I relented. I kissed back. I opened my mouth and kissed deeply and passionately. I was hoping she would take her hands out of my skirt, but she just squeezed my ass harder and kissed back deeper.

The whispers and commentary was about 50/50 now. 50% complimentary, albeit pornographic appreciation for the most part. And 50% detrimental, disgust and not so nice terms for lesbians.

But then one whisper caught my attention out of the crowd and I pushed Farin away so fast that...

Well, the voice I heard said "Teacher coming..."

And so I pushed Farin back hard because I didn't think she heard it. Or if she did she was beyond caring. And her hands, well they came out. And my skirt flipped up over my cheeks. I felt the cool air and immediately realized what had happened. I turned my ass towards Farin and the lockers and yanked my skirt down. I looked into the sea of faces that had been watching us. And my mouth dropped open in horror.

Far too many of them had their phone cameras directed at us, more specifically, where my ass had been facing them a second ago. "Omigod!" I shouted. "Please don't youtube me." I please to the crowd.

Farin put her hands on my waist and pulled me back against her. "Send me a copy everyone. Farinrocks@yahoo". And then the sea of kids parted as one of the vice principals came through.

"What is going on here?" He demanded. It was Mr. Kowel, a very tall, very bald, very muscular man. He wasn't ancient, just kind of old, like 30 or something. Most of us kind of liked him because he wasn't a total ass and he rode a motorcycle in nice weather.

"Oh, nothing Mr. Kowel." Farin answered with a smile. "Apparently Carrie and I are the new hot couple in school. It's a minor celebrity thing."

I blushed, forgetting temporarily about the filming of my naked ass.

Mr. Kowel laughed. "Go to class people." He instructed the crowd. Then he looked at me. "Really Carrie? I wouldn't have guessed you to... well... anyway, you two best get going as well."

And Farin was next to me in a flash, her right hand on my right hip, walking me down the hall. We got a lot of stares and whispers. Word had spread like wildfire and it seemed we were the 'hot couple'. Or at least we were the main topic of conversation today.

We deposited our bags in our lockers and started back to the cafeteria. That was when Farin's phone started buzzing. She looked at it and sighed, exhaling intentionally loud.

She began a texting exchange as we stood there in the hall, so I started walking again and motioned for her to do the same. She did, but very slowly as her face turned angrier and her texting sped up drastically. Finally she stopped texting and put her phone away. "I really do hate my sister sometimes. Come with me."

She grabbed my hand and led me angrily down the hall. She looked both ways, wrapped twice on the GIRLS bathroom door and walked in, tugging me behind her.

When we cleared the door and I got a look past Farin into the bathroom, my jaw dropped. I knew this was going to be bad.

First of all, Rebecca was there, which is never a good thing.

Second, Courtney was there, so it would certainly have some kind of sexual deviant play involved.

And finally, there was a video camera in Rebecca's hand.

"Absolutely not." I said defiantly.

"You don't even know what it is yet." Courtney laughed.

I pointed to the video camera. "That... no way."

Courtney smiled at me. "Let me explain. You are taking this video card home with you. It isn't like Rebecca or anyone else is going to get a copy. I promise. Okay?"

I looked at her doubtfully, but I had no reason to think Courtney would lie to me. "Okay."

"So, this is a little warm up for tonight. Kind of a lesson in etiquette if you will. So, come over here." Courtney put her arm on my waist and guided me into the bathroom stall in the middle. This was the same bathroom that they had used to submit me to the cheer leaders and I had expected to go into the larger handicap stall.

As Farin held the door open, Courtney stuck a magnet between the door and the petition wall to hold it open. Then Rebecca put the video camera on a tripod and aimed it in my direction. While they got situated Courtney told me to sit down on the toilet seat. I was confused, but I did it.

That was when I noticed the holes. As I sat down, I could see light coming through the adjoining handicap stall, as well as the stall to my right. They were right around the level so you could see a person's face if they were sitting on the toilet. Seemed pretty stupid to me.

"Okay." Courtney chirped. "Here we go." She closed the door to my stall and I heard some commotion outside as Farin and Rebecca whispered. "We aren't going to use your name for the rest of lunch. Whenever you see a ... well... a cock... you get your hand around it right away and start sucking it unless you already have one in your mouth. Then you will have to alternate sucking one and stroking the other and build them both up to an orgasm."

I started to hyperventilate. My eyes widened. "I ... I don't want to do this." I said.

Courtney giggled. "Yeah, I'm sure you don't. I don't really know of any girl who would. Maybe Denise, but I'm not sure all those rumors are true."

She shook her head to return from her thoughts. "Now, here is the kicker. If or when you get Brad's cock and his creamy spunk down, if you can identify him by his cock and the taste of his cum, then you can end this practice session by knocking three times on the wall to the stall. It should be easy with all the times you have done it this week. At least that's what Darla said."

The thought came to my head. She knew. Darla knew I hadn't really been sucking Brad off several times a day this week. There was no way I was going to know his cock or cum.

"And if I can't?" I asked.

Courtney smiled. "If you can't, I guess you will get enough lunch here. You won't get to stop until the bell rings. And there is a game. If you can get five guys to cum down your throat, Darla says you can have a half a day for every one over five."

I frowned. What a disgusting game. I had no intention of winning and days that way.

"Okay." Courtney called to Farin and Rebecca. Then turned back to me. "The guys will be blindfolded. Just don't talk and you will be fine... I mean they won't be able to identify you. Good Luck." She laughed and opened the stall door.

The camera was filming already. Then I saw them going by. About a dozen boys walked past. And I knew them all by name. Brad was there. I tried to think of what his dick looked like, but no picture came to mind. To this point, his had been the only one I had ever seen up close and personal. I hoped I would recognize something about it when I saw it again.

The boys were whispering and laughing in quiet voices. When they were all inside, Farin locked the bathroom door and Rebecca lined the guys up on either side of me.

I was really nervous. Even though Brad had told me I was good at giving head, I had no basis of comparison. From what I had heard, there's no such thing as bad head. At least I hoped not. I'd hate to hear rumors about the girl who gave blowjobs at the party, but she sucked at it... You know, some lame jokes like that.

So as I sat there, "The toilet slut, take one" Rebecca laughed and the guys started laughing with her. I glared daggers at her, which only made her laugh harder and do that fake blow job motion with her hand and pushing her cheek with her tongue. Then she pointed to my left and sure enough, there was the first cock.

I looked at it. It wasn't so scary, but on the other hand, it wasn't something I wanted to put in my mouth. I mean, I didn't even know who it belonged to. I had a somewhat short list, but didn't know who among those.

Some of these guys were in my classes. The rest I saw and greeted in the hallways. How could I face them again knowing that I had given them a blowjob? And in the bathroom of all places? And without seeing their face or them even knowing it was me or....

"Ahem" Rebecca cleared her throat.

I wrapped my hand around the cock. Again, no real basis for comparison, but that was about to change. I nearly pulled my hand away, it felt so hot as my fingers made contact.

Having seen a few pornographic magazines and movies, I figured I was pretty safe to call this dick a small one. I looked at it. The head was so dark. I rubbed it with my thumb and the boy behind the partition moaned. Well, that was quick, I thought. I leaned forward and could smell the scent of him or perhaps this was just what his cock smelled like. It wasn't really a pleasant smell, but it didn't make me want to vomit either.

That almost made me laugh. What if I threw up on some guy's dick? That would be pretty nasty.

"Ahem!" Rebecca apparently had something stuck in her throat. I laughed softly at that thought. But I started stroking the cock in front of me.

I hated to do it, but it was inevitable I supposed. I leaned forward and stuck my tongue out to lick the head. His dick surprised me when it responded by jumping in my hand. I took the moan as complimentary, so I licked it again. The taste was like old salt. Not that I have any idea what old salt tastes like, it just seems a satisfactory description.