Darlene

Story Info
Older woman's first gang bang in New Orleans.
2.6k words
3.98
16k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Darlene and I married in our mid-forties and have been together for almost 15 years. Although she was somewhat inexperienced sexually from her first marriage, she has been an eager and willing student. Our first year was just sort of exploring each other's bodies and learning what we liked and didn't like. Darlene loved it when I squeezed and pinched her huge tits and twisted her hard nipples. I found that I could make her cum before even fucking her.

During our second year, we started watching porn in our bedroom, and then experimenting with each other. Through the years, I was able to convince her to try everything we saw on the videos. She quickly agreed to go braless and wear tight tee shirts and flaunt her massive 42DD breasts. It was unbelievable! Whenever we walked into a bar, everyone would just stop and stare at her beautiful tits. She wore most everything that I picked out for her, and I made it a point to have her voluptuous body on display wherever we went.

The night we watched the first video with a woman sucking a man's balls and rimming his ass, I had Darlene between my legs doing the same to me. As I lay on my back, she sucked my balls into her mouth one after the other and then managed to squeeze both in at the same time. She slid her arms under my legs and slowly lifted. Her tongue moved from my balls to my ass. She fluttered her tongue around my ass hole, which drove me wild. It was as if she had done it her whole life instead of just seeing it for the first time a few minutes before. After licking around the hole for a few minutes, she drove her tongue deep and I shot my cum all over her.

Next, we watched videos on BDSM, and in Darlene, I found a willing student. We bought toys, clamps, cuffs, rubber cocks and anything else that popped up in the videos. And we spent many nights with Darlene constrained with me working over her body.

And so it went for the next few years. If we watched it, we tried it. After being married for 10 or 11 years, we watched a video of a black man fucking a white woman. Darlene didn't say anything, but I was really turned on at the thought of sharing my wife with a black man. I eventually got another interracial video. And then another. And another. Darlene began to enjoy them almost as much as me, so I thought I would broach the subject with her.

After watching a hot interracial video on night, I said, "Hey babe. Do you think you could ever have sex with a black man?"

She immediately responded, "No! I don't think I could do that, Honey. Besides, wouldn't you be jealous?"

"Well, let me think about it," I said.

I didn't want to appear too anxious, but I definitely wanted Darlene to fuck a black man. So, I kept showing more and more interracial videos. Since we were now in our mid-fifties, I showed a lot of videos with older white women and younger black men. All of the black men were handsome, well-built and had big cocks. I still couldn't convince her to consider fucking anyone else, but I would bring it up each time we watched a video. I would tell her that I would like to see her getting banged by a big handsome black man. She no longer replied with a fast and furious "NO!" I could see her thinking about it, but her answer always came back the same, "I just don't think so, Honey."

We had been married for just over 14 years when we decided to go to New Orleans for a week. Since it would be warm, I 'advised' her on what clothes she should bring. Naturally, everything would exhibit her big tits and long legs. I said, "Maybe this is when we'll find a handsome black stud for you, Babe." She just shook her head.

We spent the fist day in Jackson Square. Darlene wore a pair of mid-thigh shorts and a sleeveless button up blouse without bra. She got stares wherever we went. We had our caricature painted and ate beignets from Café du Monde. We roe the streetcar and ended the evening at Preservation Hall listening to some great jazz. Believe it or not, we were so exhausted that we quickly fell asleep.

The second day, she wore a denim mini skirt and tight tank top. We took it easier and spent the day wandering around Bourbon Street and in-and-out of the local bars. Unfortunately, we spent too long at Pat O'Briens drinking their Hurricanes, and both had a pretty good buzz on by about 8:00.

We leaned on each other and wandered back down Bourbon Street, stopping every once-in-a-while for another drink. As we paused and watched one of the street musicians, I fondled my wife's big ass as she leaned against me. "Mmm," she moaned. "That feels nice, Honey."

As we passed a narrow walkway, I looked and saw a bar about halfway back. "Let's have a nightcap in that place and then call it a night," I said. "It sounds like they have a small band playing." She nodded and we stumbled back the alley.

When we walked in, the men all checked out Darlene. Her tits bounced and swayed as we stumbled over to the bar, and the men couldn't stop staring. The crowd appeared to be more black than white, but the music was good and the drinks were strong.

I was really slowing down and was feeling no pain, and I don't think Darlene was either. I went to the restroom and on the way back, a couple black guys stopped me to talk. "Your bitch is pretty hot," one of them said. "She got some nice titties."

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, she does."

"She a good fuck??" He asked. I was kind of surprised at his question, but I nodded my head. "Maybe her new friends find out for themselves."

I looked over the where I had left Darlene and saw that she was surrounded by four of the biggest and ugliest black men I had ever seen. By the time I made it back to her, one of the men was massaging her shoulders and one had his hand on her thigh. She was looking at another man as his hand gently moved on her cheek. As his hand moved towards her mouth, she slightly opened and he slid a finger into her mouth.

I stepped back to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. Maybe these guys weren't as bad looking as I originally thought because I can't believe my wife would be letting anyone touch her body, let alone these guys. As I looked at the men, I saw that they all appeared to be quite young -- maybe early 20s. They were all overweight and none of them could be considered attractive at all. As a matter-of-fact, they were all quite homely.

I snapped out of my daze when I heard my wife moan. As I looked back, the man who had been massaging her shoulders had moved his hands to her breasts and was kneading them and squeezing her hard nipples between his fingers. Her legs were spread and the second man's hands were under her short skirt and the third man now had three of his dirty fingers in her mouth as she sucked on them. The fourth man looked at me and smiled an ugly smile that reminded me of a pumpkin. Several of his teeth were missing. "You mind if we fuck dis bitch?" He asked.

My heart was beating as hard as if I had run a race. I looked at Darlene to see what she would say, but her eyes were closed and she was leaning against the man behind her who was squeezing her tits. I looked back at him and said, "Go for it."

The men spent a few more minutes toying with my wife at the bar. The man behind her moved his hands under her top and massaged her bare breasts while the other man began fingering her wet pussy. "Unnng! Oh fuck!" She yelled as she came on his hand. I stepped to the side as the men smirked and turned her stool around so she was facing the bar room. Her eyes remained closed as the men continued to work on her body. Her shirt was lifted over her breasts and her skirt was shoved to her waist. More and more people stopped and stared at the older white slut who was fully exposed to the room as the black men worked on her body.

The men finger-fucked her and squeezed and slapped her big tits while she continued to suck on the third man's fingers. She moaned and came like a whore. The crowd of mostly blacks, cheered and called her a black cock whore and a cum dump as the men worked on her body. She briefly opened her eyes and saw the crowd, but was too far gone to care.

After giving her another climax, one of the men said, "Now we gonna go fuck dis old fat whore."

She wobbled on her legs as the men helped her up. They put their arms around her and helped her out the door while their hands roamed over her body. They turned left and headed further down the alleyway to a small courtyard. There was a dumpster, a few trash cans, cardboard boxes, some old stained cushions and bags of garbage. The place smelled like urine.

By the time I made it to the courtyard, the men had stripped Darlene's skirt and top. There were four of them. They ripped off her thong and tossed it in the trash. She was thrown on the stained cushions as one of the men said, "Now we gonna fuck dis big-titted slut." He turned to me and said, "When we're done, you gonna have a piece of useless fuck meat."

I hesitated and looked at my wife wondering if we had gone too far, but I saw her spread her legs and open her arms. I couldn't hear what she mumbled, but I knew she was begging them to fuck her. And that's all it took. The men pounced on her.

A cock was easily shoved into her soaking wet cunt making her scream. Another man moved to her head and tapped her forehead with his cock and she quickly opened her mouth. He slid it into her mouth and began pumping her mouth. As I stood there watching my wife being used, I felt my cock as hard as it's ever been.

As I stood back watching the two men work on my wife, I wondered if she had any idea that she was old enough to be their mother. I wonder if she had any idea how fat and disgusting, they were. I wonder if she had any idea where her first gang bang was about to take place. As I looked down at her, her hips were pumping back on the first cock and she was eagerly sucking the second one.

One of the men waiting yelled, "Fuck that white trash slut!" The men pounded her harder making her grunt with each thrust. Both men began slapping her tits and twisting her hard nipples. I have no idea how many times my wife came, but it was over and over and over again. These young guys knew exactly how to treat their whore. It wasn't long before both men dumped their loads into her and then moved off to give the others a shot at her.

Her legs were spread as the next man moved between them. After he slid his cock into her, he rolled over so she would be on top. "Fuck the whore's ass," he shouted to his friend.

The fourth man moved behind her and slid the head of his cock into her ass. "Uuunnngggh! Oww. Tha... that h.. hurts!" The man smirked and then rammed his cock all the way into her ass. Darlene screamed and then passed out. The two men relentlessly pounded my unconscious wife's pussy and ass. As they finished and withdrew, Darlene began to come around.

"Maybe we should let the old white whore clean our balls and ass holes."

As I moved from the wall to put an end to the gang bang, I was roughly shoved back to the wall. "She belong to us for a while longer, then you can have da slut back." I nodded as the others moved towards me.

Over the next 90 minutes my wife was banged by the original four men along with three others who wandered back the alley to take a piss. They used all of her holes over and over. They had cocks in all of her holes at the same time, and even managed to get two cocks into her pussy at the same time. She was delirious as she licked and sucked their balls, and as they made her beg to rim their ass holes.

When they all had their fill of the older white woman, they stood around her and admired their handiwork. "Now that's one well-used piece of fuck meat," one of them said. As I looked at Darlene, I knew they were right.

"I ain't never fucked no one that old," said another.

"I ain't never fucked a white woman or one with tits that big," said the biggest of the group as he watched the cum drip from her pussy and ass. They all laughed at her as she began to regain consciousness.

"I think you belong to us now, slut," one of them said. As she groggily looked at him, he continued, "Ain't that right, slut?"

She hesitated and then slowly nodded her head.

"How long you in town, slut?"

She looked up at him and said, "I.. I.. I'm he... here five m-more days."

The young black men looked at each other and began to drift away down the alley. One of them turned and said, "We want you to come back here so we can do this again. You belong to us now. You understand what I'm sayin slut?" I watched my loving wife slowly nod her head. "Good," he said. "When you come back, we're gonna mark you as our property. And maybe we'll wash your whore body with our piss the next time." The men all laughed at Darlene as they walked back to the bar.

I found my wife's skirt and top and then looked down at her. She was a mess. I helped her to her feet. She was in a daze as I got her dressed and put my arm around her and helped her back to our room. I filled the tub and gently put her into a hot bubble bath. She said nothing as I washed and dried her body. When I put her in bed, she quickly fell asleep. As she began lightly snoring, I grabbed a beer from the room fridge and sat on the chair and looked at my well-fucked worn-out wife. As I thought about the evening, I knew this wasn't how I had pictured her fucking a black man the first time. I pictured her with a middle-age handsome black man having sex in a clean hotel room or at our house. Instead, we got seven dirty young fat disgusting men in an alley. Just thinking about it was giving me an erection again. I wonder if she'll want to go back.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers