All Comments on 'Darlene'

by BJB69

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Pretty hot story, if wife was younger and fertile would have made it hotter! degrading a stuck up wife would have been excellent also. 5 stars thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am now a 30 year old white redheaded wife and Mother. She is just starting college and I had gotten her on birth control pills.

The night of her High School Senior Prom she had told me that she sucked the steady boyfriend clock. It was her first. I had edged her on about at least giving him a blow job because cause we had talked about how college was where she would engage in exploring sex. She was going to different out of state colleges.

She said that it truly turned her on to pleasure him so. She even enjoyed it a lot more than she thought she would, especially when he grabbed her head and shot his creamy load. Yes, she did swallow it all. His last shot was on top and between her breasts and it ran down onto the top of her breasts.

She has actually looked forward to it.

She pledged to my old Sorority and during the last part she was loaned to a Sister Sorority. It was an all Black Sorority and she was instructed to serve refreshments while dressed in an ultra sheer apron, sheer thigh high black stockings, no panties and no bra. She was instructed by her Sority to follow and instructions that were given to her or else she wouldn't become a member of the Sorority she was pledging to.

The party was for an all BLACK Fraternity the Sorority invited. Soon enough my daughter's body was being felt up, probed and caressed. Soon the girls put on vivid hot pink lipstick on her and braided two long pig tails in her long red hair.

After a while there were naked Sorority girls and naked guys everywhere.

At her Sorority the pledges were sexually introduced to orally pleasuring their upper Sorority classmates during the first part of their pledge week.

Now, at the BLACK Sorority my daughter was made to lay down and allow the Black girls to sit on my daughter's face as she orally pleasured them while the BLACK Fraternity brothers watched. My daughter said soon her pussy was also being eaten out by some of the Black guys too.

Occasionally one of the BLACK girls got above her in the 69 position and started sucking a guys hard cock while she was being fucked right over her head. After he had shot his creamy load into her and pulled out of her their mixed juices flowed down to my daughter's open pink lips and she was ordered to swallow every drop.

After several big loads from different guys and gals she was ordered to get on her hands and knees and while a hard big Black cock was thrust in her mouth one was quickly slid in her wet dripping cunt and was deeply tucked hard and deep over and over by their Black guests.

This went on most of the night. My daughter was truly fucked almost the whole night in every position imaginable. She was even covered with warm creamy chm too. Of course the girls took turns videoing everything! She later was sent a copy to her

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous