Darlene Comes to Visit

Story Info
After months of video chats, Darlene and Carl meet.
1.3k words
4.14
510
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fishnfool
fishnfool
56 Followers

"I'll be there tomorrow about 5:00." Those were the last words I heard from that sexy voice before we ended the call.

Tomorrow. Twenty-two hours from now. I was nervous. Excited. Maybe even a little anxious..Definitely excited. Very excited.

Maybe I should back up and give some context. I'm Carl. You may have seen some of my past adventures. The owner of the sexy voice is Darlene. Darlene and I met on this site a few months prior. What started with flirtation had moved quickly to sexual teasing. To say Darlene was hot blooded would be a serious understatement. The teasing moved to phone calls and video chats. Now we were taking another step and would meet in person.

I knew from pictures and video chats that Darlene was a very attractive mature wman. Gorgeous eyes. Big girl curves. Very nice curves. Kissable lips. Sexy voice.

And now she was coming to see me.

I managed to quell my excitement and sleep. I woke up and stumbled to the kitchen and started the coffee maker. The first sip of high octane caffeine kick started my system. I showered, got dressed and went to work. The clock moved in slow motion. I swear at one point it moved backwards.

Three o'clock came. Finally. I went home and did some cleaning.

Five o'clock came. No Darlene yet. I walked to the window every two minutes. OK, more like every 30 seconds. At 5:12, her car entered my driveway. (But who's counting?)

I walked ouside to greet her, a bundle of nervous excitement. She got out of the car and we squeezed each other tight. I gave her a suitable for public kiss. I picked up her bag, took her hand and we walked inside.

The door closed behind us. I put her bag down and kissed her. Long. Slow. Deep. Wet. Not quite the Bull Durham three day kiss, but world class nonetheless.

We broke the kiss and looked at each other. Darlene was even more lovely in person. Dark hair with, as she likes to say, a touch of glitter. She is 5'7" in bare feet and closer to 5'10" in her heels. Perhaps her best feature was her amazing eyes. I moved my hands to gently hold her face and kissed her again. The kiss started soft and then passion overcame us. My hands moved down her back and caressed her cheeks. Her hands started at my shoulders and moved downward to massage the growing bulge in my shorts. We stopped kissing and she buried her head in my chest, her arms around my waist. I held her as both of us enjoying the tender contact.

I took her hand and showed her around the house. The tour was pretty mundane until we got to the master bedroom. Darlene looked around and said with a mischievous grin, "So where do I sleep?"

"It depends," I said.

"Depends on what?"

"Depends on which side you want."

Darlene flashed that grin and patted the right side.

Since neither of us had eaten since breakfast, we decided it was time for supper. Darlene told me she wanted to freshen up and change clothes. "If you stay in here, we will not make it to supper.". I took the hint and retreated to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, Darlene waltzed into the room. To say she looked ravishing would be a serious understatement. The dress fit her beautiful curves perfectly and the front neckline featured just enough of her ample cleavage to draw attention. I took a long head to toe look and voiced my approval, "You look stunning."

I took Darlene's hand and escorted her to the passenger side of my truck. I opened the door and held her hand as she climbed inside.

Our destination was a local Italian restaurant with excellent food and candlelight. Our table was in a corner in the back of the restaurant.

The food was excellent as usual. For those keeping score, she had Chicken Marsala. I had Manicotti. My beautiful companion made the meal even better. Halfway through her second glass of wine, Darlene took my right hand and put it on her bare thigh. As I rubbed her thigh, Darlene spread her legs. Taking the hint, I moved my hand upward to find my dinner companion was not wearing panties. She leaned over and whispered, "Touch me. It won't take much."

My finger found her wet slit and began to rhythmically move in and out of her wet pussy. A low "mmmmm" escaped her lips. Encouraged, I added a second finger and continued to explore her wetness. My finger then found her hard clit and teased the tip with light quick flicks. Darlene grabbed my arm and whispered, "Whatever you do, do not stop. I want to cum on your hand."

After a few more strokes on her clit, Darlene grabbed my arm, bit her lip and said something that sounded like, "Mmmmffff."

She leaned back as her breathing slowed. She leaned over and kissed me, "Let's go home and have dessert."

I paid the bill and we exited the restaurant. We got into the truck to go home, but not before a hot makeout session in the parking lot.

The brief trip to the house included lots of touching and Darlene kissing me and reaching into my pants. We pulled into the driveway and hurried into the house. We kicked off our shoes, wrapped our arms around each other and locked into a very long and passionate kiss. I wasted no time peeling off her dress leaving her clad in only a black lacy bra. She reciprocated by pulling off my shirt and then dropping my pants to the floor. As quickly as my pants hit the floor, my boxers quickly followed.

As sexy as it was, the bra had to go. I reached around her, unhooked her bra and slid it off her shoulders.

Darlene had a magnificent body. Curves. Large titties with hard dark pink nipples in the middle of silver dollar sized areola. A dark patch covered her pussy but not enough to cover her lips. Standing before me was a beautiful naked real woman.

I took her back in my arms and kissed her while my fingers teased her erect nipple. Darlene moaned and whispered to me, "I want you lover. I want you now."

I put my arm around her waist and kissed her as I guided her into the kitchen. She looked at me quizzically and I said, "You wanted dessert."

i guided her to the table and helped her sit on the edge of the table. I kissed her and carressed her titties. When we broke the kiss, Darlene looked at me and said, "Fuck me lover."

Darlene lay back on the table and parted her legs. As my cock slowly entered her, she wrapped her legs around my waist drawing me deeper into her. I began to move in and out of her sex at a slow, steady pace. Darlene pulled and pinched her nipples as I increased my pace and pushed hard and deep into her. She moaned and raised her cheeks as I continued to thrust into her. Her breathing accelerated and her hands moved to squeeze mine. I knew from our video chats that Darlene came quick and frequently. I could tell she was getting close. A few more thrusts and she moaned loudly, "Oh fuck baby. I'm cumming all over your cock. Fuck me baby....I'm cumming....."

I pushed my cock deep into her and held it there. I could feel her body relaxing as the orgasm subsided. I began to slide my cock in and out of her with strong, deep strokes. I could feel myself getting close as I stroked deeper into her very wet slit. Darlene begged me not to stop and I could tell she was again getting close. I held her hips as I fucked her fast and deep. She moaned and her body tensed as she came again. Unable to hold back, I let loose a stream of cum deep inside her.

As our orgasms subsided, she sat up and we held each other. After a few minutes, I pulled out of her and helped her get up off the table.

Darlene took my hand and said, "Let's check out your shower."

To be continued....

fishnfool
fishnfool
56 Followers