All Comments on 'Darlene Learns To Go All The Way'

by skebo

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great Wife

Sounds like an awesome wife, wish mine was half as willing to be so bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Darlene rocks! Fucking awesome story!

This is exactly what I hope is going to happen between my wife and the handsome young exchange student who's been staying with us the last 3 weeks. Thanks for a bunch of great ideas--my wife loves to tease, and expose herself, especially to young guys, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Most of it is cool

I like ths slow buildup (I hate stories that are rushed). Not so much into the male snowballing thing, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very good.

The slow build-up without being crude is very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of the best on Literotica

One of the best stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One of the Best on Lit

Very, very hot!

The snowballing/creampie eating is especially hot. My wife normally has me lick her clean after we fuck, but its only my own cum I have to eat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hotttt

got me going

slippery7slippery7over 14 years ago
very hot story!

I was hot the whole time I read it...I loved how free Darlene was, and soooo damn sexy and flirty........love that! Finally telling Robert that she loved him and that he would be living there now.....so hot..............more!!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
my suggestions of her having another man.

At that point, I stopped reading, skipped to the end and rated it 1*. Stories about queers and/or bisexual men are not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is so stupid

she drops coins in the parking meter and waits for the gumball to come out

newtype2525newtype2525about 11 years ago
This story is so awesome it hurts!

omg! I can't get over how hot this story is! I had to stop reading it a few times because I either was afraid to cum or just lost it and came before I finished reading! in going to have to ask you to write a while series of these! Love that wife!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
One-hit Wonder

What a shame that the author DIDN'T continue this, or start any other story (at least on LIT!) This is a well-paced and developed story. Sweetie is certainly extreme in her capacity and willingness to flirt, and Hubby is extreme in his wish to facilitate (and expand) her shameless activities.

The seduction of Sweetie, easing her past her final barrier, was very skillfully done, with unbelievable patience and restraint. Robert deserves a medal...due to his work, readers like myself now have a chance at Sweetie's sweetness!

5*

gordo12gordo12about 11 years ago
Pity

I would have loved to see more of this one too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not the ending

Not the ending that works for me. Going from teasing to having 2 "husbands" that fast just does not work at all.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
I am sorry...

...this story has been left incomplete. I like it.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
too bad...

...that this story never found someone to end it

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
And this

Gets sillier and sillier by the word. How fucking old are you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sooo, when is the divorce?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous