Darlene SB Pt. 02: Confession

Story Info
Friend finds out the truth about Darlene's SB accident.
1k words
3.82
7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene invited Sienna over to her new apartment to play some bondage games. Sienna had gotten excited when she heard about the secret workshop in the basement and had to see it for herself. Darlene was happy to put Sienna in a similar predicament. Sienna brought over her own wrist and ankle cuffs, but Darlene added her own locks, which she purchased earlier that day at the hardware store.

Sienna struggled for a few minutes while laughing and making mewing sounds. She jerked around to make her custom heavy pink nipple rings bounce up and down and tug on her nips. Then she noticed Darlene pull out a box labeled 'Definitely not kinky toys' and bring it over. Sienna asked, "What's in there?"

Darlene grinned and tilted her head a bit, "Well, you remember how I mentioned the 'special toys' I ordered?"

Sienna squirmed a bit, feeling even more helpless, "Um, yeah, but I am not into that forced orgasm or torture stuff, like you."

"Well, how do you know? Have you tried it?", Darlene sat the box down and rummaged through it.

Sienna struggled to twist and reach the control box that could lower the winch chain, "Um...I don't think that is a good idea. I can get pretty loud when I get stimulated and I would rather you do it yourself."

Darlene stood still and her face became serious, "Do you remember when I said I was able to eventually free myself from the handcuffs?"

Sienna noticed the serious tone and became uncomfortable, "Um, yeah, you said you used your legs to pull the control whip close enough to use your finger to press the lower button. Right?"

Darlene closed her eyes and spoke with a slow measured tone, "I lied. I did not free myself. I was hanging by my tightly cuffed wrists, struggling to get loose for hours. After several hours, I was exhausted and desperate. I tried to swing and hold onto the chain, but my grip was not strong enough and I slipped. I heard bones break in my wrists. The pain was unbearable. I was barely able to put a toe on the ground to take a tiny bit of pressure off my wrists, but eventually my muscles started cramping so bad that I was hanging just by my broken wrists."

Sienna's face twisted in surprise and fear, "Oh my God Darlene! I had no idea. That must have been terrifying."

Darlene continued, "I must have been hanging for a day or more. I passed out several times. I got angry and jerked and kicked until my wrists started bleeding from the tight handcuffs. The batteries on my toys ran for longer than I thought they could, making me orgasm so many times that I almost dreaded the next one. But it was so intense each time that the pain and pleasure combined to turn me into a sobbing heap. Three days later, my lips were cracking from dehydration and my arms were completely numb. I had screamed and cried and begged, but no one came to help me."

Sienna looked around the room, "I don't understand. How did you free yourself? You seem fine. Your wrists are not broken. Are you trying to scare me? Because it is working."

Darlene cleared her throat, "Well, that is why you are here. I would be dead if not for my new Master saving me."

"What? You 'new' master? I am confused," Sienna struggle uselessly to pull her wrists from the heavy manacles.

Darlene turned to face Sienna, "My master, the dark one, came to me and said he would free me if I gave my soul to him. I had no choice. I promised to do his bidding for my freedom and life."

As Sienna listened and watched, Darlene's skin on her stomach turned red and glowed and began to form into a shape on her stomach, "The Master's mark is painful. It burns, but it also makes me feel strong and alive." Her eyes glowed a bright red for a few seconds before fading. She had a crazy look on her face.

Sienna's eyes grew large and her mouth stood open in shock as the bloody looking shape of a pentagram formed on Darlene's stomach, just below her belly button, "What the hell!"

Darlene stood in front of Sienna and held her still with one arm and used the other to force the large 'toy' to the hilt into Sienna. Sienna bucked and jerked around, but was helpless to stop Darlene. Once the device was inside Sienna, she felt it swell and lock itself in place, "Darlene, stop, what the hell are you doing. What is that thing doing to me?"

Darlene didn't speak, but instead drove her knee into Sienna's belly making her scream out and cough, too weak to fight back. Darlene then walked around behind Sienna and knelt down behind her neck with her legs spread around her head. Sienna could feel the warmth of Darlene's sex against her head and neck. A moment later the large red ball gag was being forced into Sienna's mouth. She could not resist the pressure as Darlene leaned backwards and pulled hard on the thick straps. The large gag slowly forced itself deep into Sienna's mouth, sealing it tight. Darlene buckled the straps tight, "There we go. We want you helpless and desperate. This should help with that feeling."

She pushed a wooden stool closer to her helpless friend hanging upside down and sat on it, her eyes glossy and blank. A red glow started to form around her neck. As the glow subsided, an old heavy metal collar solidified around Darlene's neck, "Now I am his slave and this is my collar. I must obey, or suffer my original fate. You, my friend, are going to experience the pain and pleasure as I did. Then you can make your deal with my Master, or die."

Darlene knelt down beside her box and started to moan and stretch, "He is here. I can feel him." The powerful vibrations inside of Sienna could be heard changing speeds in a random pattern as Sienna struggled to resist the pleasure. A mist or fog rolled out of the box and the lights flickered. Sienna orgasmed and tried to scream, but the gag barely let a sound out.