Darlene SB Pt. 01: Secret Room

Story Info
Young woman finds hidden room in the basement new place.
3k words
4.26
19.7k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene relaxed in her favorite chair after finishing off the leftover drinks from yesterday's party. She had moved into her new place and was really excited to finally be on her own. Having roommates was okay, but having her own place was what she had been dreaming of for so long. Now she scrolled through some sites using incognito mode to hide her identity because she would be embarrassed if anyone found out her kinky secrets. The buzz of the wine and whiskey mixed with after dinner coffee made her float on a sea of desire and relaxation. Her finger flicked through the images on the site, each one making her a little hornier. As she scrolled, ideas popped into her mind. Now that she was alone and had the entire place to herself with no worry of anyone walking in and disturbing her, she started getting naughty ideas.

Her new place had been renovated into the perfect modern townhome, but the basement was left unchanged. It had things left over from the previous owners, which she thought she might sell or just get rid of eventually. There were some tools and equipment left down there as well, and she wondered if any of it might be useful for some of her naughty ideas.

Looking at the time, she smiled knowing she was off for the next two days and could stay up as late as she wanted, "Okay, let me go explore this basement and see what I can get into."

Her buzz was just right, but she took a big swig of water and cleaned up her mess before finding the key that opened the basement door deadbolt latch. It was old and very rusty, but after wiggling it several times, the large bolt slid open. The door was stuck in the frame and she had to jerk several times to get it to break free and creak open with much resistance. Inside the stairway leading down was a light switch. When she flipped it up, several lights down in the basement room lit up with a yellow glow. She had been down once with the realtor and knew there was a small bed, several shelves, the heating and air conditioning unit, and some tools. It was a bit dusty but not exactly dirty.

Just as she was about to go down, her phone rang. It was her best friend, Sara, "Hey girl, what's up?" She listened for a minute, then replied, "Nah, I have a ton to do around here and I want to relax, but go have fun and I will call you on Monday. Okay, bye." While she was talking, she remembered that her 'toys' were in a box up in her room, so she quickly bounded back up into the bedroom and found the still taped up box labeled 'Bedroom Closet Stuff' and peeled the tape off the top. Inside were several old scrapbooks on top of an old box that she used to hide her 'toys' in. She grabbed it and headed back down to the basement with a grin on her face. She was getting anxious to find something to spark her imagination.

To be sure no one interrupted her, she made sure all the doors and windows were locked and closed the basement door as she went down. It was snug, but she slammed it to make sure it closed all the way. Still anxious to get down to explore, see cautiously took step after step, testing each stair plank. They creaked, but seemed solid enough.

At the bottom of the stairs, she scanned the room: old bed, some shelves, a pallet with some stuff on it and stuff she could not identify. the ceiling had some heavy beams and braces along with some track that looked really strong, maybe for lifting heavy things with the chains she saw laying around. As she was scanning the room, a shadow of light caught her attention near the floor against the back wall, "Huh, what is that? A door?" She slid a large metal shelf and some pieces of wood out of the way and found a door. A sliver of light could be seen under the gap of the door and the floor. She twisted the rusty knob and the hidden door creaked inward a bit and Darlene pushed it open cautiously.

Inside, she found a large garage workshop that had once been open to the rear of the property, but had been covered when the new owner had filled in the sloped backyard to suit the new landscaping. So, she estimated this entire room was underground and covered by dirt and rock. The ceiling shop lights cast shadows in the space, but she could make out lots of machines, workbenches, and a large truss across the center of the bay area. A vehicle engine was hanging by some heavy-duty chains from the truss frame. Walking around the shop, she found that the machines powered up and still worked fine.

In the center of the truss, was a winch with a control whip hanging down. She grabbed the hanging controls and pressed a button. She was startled by the grinding sound as the geared winch slowly started pulling up the chains. The sound of the chains clinking excited her and she remembered why she came exploring. Pressing the bottom button caused the winch to reverse and lower the chain end. She played with it some more and felt that she understood how it worked now. She even tested her weight on the chain by grabbing and hanging from the hooked end. The truss and chain could probably handle several tons of weight, so her light frame was nothing for it.

She sat her box down and opened it. Inside were some handcuffs, a ball gag, a ring gag, several different dildos and vibrating toys. Even some duct tape and a package of new batteries. She rummaged through her stuff and thought about what she wanted to do. Eventually, she pulled out a pair of handcuffs that she ordered from a site that specialized in bondage gear for women. These handcuffs are made with more teeth which allowed it to be locked around narrow wrist for a better escape-proof fit. She had a set of hinged high-security handcuffs from the same site as well. They were the hardest to get out of and sometimes she struggled for hours even with the key in her hand. But for this session, she chose the ones with the short chain connecting them. They were small but she knew they were very secure and without the key, she could not escape them.

Darlene stood next to the hanging chain and used the hook to connect the center link of her handcuffs to the chain end. The chain hook had a little safety device that had a spring to prevent it from accidentally coming disconnected if there was any slack. Darlene tested the connection a few times by pulling down on the cuffs. As before, there was no bounce or give at all.

She felt herself growing more exciting and began to rub herself slowly as she closed her eyes and made up a story in her mind about how she got into the situation. Maybe a kidnapper, or torture from a cartel boss.

No matter what she imagined, the scene always shifted to self-bondage. Nothing excited her more than putting herself into a helpless position without the ability to escape. She moaned slightly and licked her upper lip, "Okay Darlene, you can do better than this." She started pulling off her clothes and tossed them in a pile. Once she was naked, she went into the box again and found her favorite dildo and butt plug. Over the years, she had gone through several, and each time she ordered larger ones to replace the last. These were almost too large, and she knew getting them in was a struggle, so she found the tiny bottle of lubricant and squeezed a good portion on each.

She stroked them just like they were one of her ex-boyfriend's cocks, moaning and shifting her ass side to side seductively. Once she was so turned on that she could not wait any longer, she bent over and supported herself against a workbench while she pressed the butt plug hard against her sphincter. It took several minutes to press and relax until she could force the large plug inside her ass, but once it past the largest section, it sucked itself deep inside her and she let out a loud moan, "Ah ummmmmm, oh my god that is huge! Mmmmmmmm...next." Then she repeated the ritual, but spent a few minutes rubbing the tip of the dildo against her clitoris until she was worked up. Before she got too excited, she stopped, "Oh, wait, I need new batteries in this thing."

She had a difficult time removing the water-proof battery cover, but popped it open and replaced the 8 special purpose, 3-volt lithium-ion button batteries. The toys were also ordered from a dark web vendor that made custom BDSM equipment. These batteries were the standard for all the equipment they made and she had the shock collar that went with the set and used the same type and number of batteries. It gave each piece enough power to last 12 hours on random settings, but could last much longer on low speeds or intermittent settings. They all were controlled by an app on her phone.

Once the battery cover was secured and covered with the little flap of silicone to keep it water-proof, she began her ritual again, but spent less time playing with her clitoris so she would not get too worked up again. The base of the dildo had a large flat section, but covered in little nubs that could rest against her clitoris. It also made it easier to press the device tightly inside herself and put on clothing or other devices to keep it secured in place. In this case she didn't want to have any clothes on, so she grabbed the duct tape and tore off a foot long pieces and used them to secure the dildo and the plug snuggly inside herself. She tested it by bouncing a few times on her heels, but the tape was very sticky and held tightly to her skin. She had no way of dislodging the devices without painfully peeling the tape off her bare skin. She shivered and grinned at the predicament.

Now, as she became more and more turned on by her predicament and the idea of cuffing herself, she rummaged through the box again. This time she found her newest 2.5 inch ball gag. It was red and fairly hard for a rubber ball gag. She had only worn it the day she received it in the mail. She remembered how hard it was to force into her mouth and the difficulty she had getting it back out, but in her excited state, it made her want it more. The buckle was already undone, so she placed the super large red ball against her wide-open mouth. It would not fit without pressing up and down against her teeth to compress the material a bit each time. Doing this and rotating forward and backward, the ball began to move past her teeth into the space behind them. It was not painful once it 'popped' past her teeth and filled the space again. Her mouth relaxed a bit, but her lips were stretched around the large protruding portion of the gag. She pulled the straps together behind her head and fit them together and gave them a slight jerk to make them snug and latched on the tightest hole. Not that she even needed to buckle it, there was no way in hell she could get that ball out without both hands and a lot of tugging.

A bead of sweat formed on Darlene's forehead and she wiped it away. She stood there breathing deeply through her nose for a minute. Her heart was beating faster and her body was shivering from the thin layer of sweat that had formed on her belly and breasts. She used her open hand to spank her ass several times. They were practiced, hard smacks that echoed in the large garage space. She moaned and shifted her ass around, wanting to feel the large plug that was trapped inside her. She picked up her phone from the pile of clothes and used her thumb to unlock it. She found the app that controlled her toys on the last page and opened it. It waited for her to authenticate with her finger again, then it showed: Connecting to nearby devices... Devices found... Sync in progress... Device 1: Big Bertha Dildo XXL found and synced... Device 2: Back Door Breaker XXL found and synced... Device 3: Naughty Nips BT not found... Device 4: Shameful Shock Collar not found... Ready...

She tilted her head and thought for a second, then decided not to get the other devices from the box until later. Then she found a timer profile that she liked and adjusted the settings for random to include all the power settings so she would not know when or what power setting would be used. Once she pressed the 'Start Program' button, it would start randomly and at random speeds and durations. Sometimes it could be irritating, but sometimes, it was heaven. She pressed the green Start Program button and the screen changed to 'Locked' and at the bottom it had a note in smaller font: User must use thumbprint authentication to unlock to make changes or disable devices. Inside her each device 'blipped' a short vibration to indicate it had received the program and was working. She eeeekkkkeeed into the gag, but it barely made a noise at all.

Ready to play, she pushed her clothes and the box out of reach, sat her phone on a nearby crate and stood centered under the winch. She ratcheted each cuff arm around her wrists in front of her at chest height. Tested that they were snug, then grabbed the control unit that was hanging just to the right of the winch at chest height. The Big Bertha XXL roared to life at full throttle inside her. It had started at the fastest setting and the powerful vibration sent pleasure through her body for several seconds, maybe 15 or 20, then it stopped cold. She moaned deeply and bent at the knees causing the dildo to rub her clitoris a bit and she shivered and moaned again. After she regained her composure, she put her thumb on the raise button and pressed it.

The winch hummed to life and slowly started pulling the chain upwards. The gearing that allowed it to lift huge weights also caused it to be quite slow. The chain tightened and her cuffs pulled her wrist together and upward. Slowly upwards. Both devices inside started vibrating at a medium speed, but were very powerful because of the strong motors and special batteries. It sent wave after wave of pleasure through her body. She gripped the control tighter as the winch continued to pull her wrists upward. As she stretched her arms above her head, the winch's powerful motor had no problem pulling her up onto her toes and before she knew it, her feet left the ground. The sharp tug of the handcuffs around her wrists sent severe pain to the nerves in her hands and arms causing her to open her hands. The control dropped away and swung back and forth in front of her.

She quickly came back from her pleasure filled state into the real world. She struggled to get her toes back on the ground in order to relieve the sharp pain from the tilted handcuffs on her wrists. She managed to shift her hip a bit to get one toe to barely touch the cold concrete. She was stretched tightly under her own weight and was not able to move for fear of causing the pain to her wrists to get worse, "Mmmmmmmmpppphhhhhhhhhh!" She swayed very slightly with her arms stretched tightly above her and balancing on one toe. Her head was tilted backward at a sharp angle because her arms had pulled tightly together. Slowly rotating back and forth, she saw the control was slowly swinging about a foot to the right and in front of her belly. She thought for a second and pulled her self up with her arms, bearing the pain, in an attempt to grab the control with her leg. She bumped it from the clumsy attempt and it started swinging back and forth again. While she was holding herself with her hands gripping the chain, she tried to swing over to the truss and use it to support her weight. It was just out of reach and her arms were starting to burn from the effort. After another attempt to wrap her leg around the cord, she had to put her toe back on the ground again and rest her arms.

Darlene was panicking when the Big Bertha XXL burst to life again. It was at max power and seemed to go on forever. The longer it went the hotter the motor got and she could feel the heat building inside her. It only fueled the desire she felt as her eyes rolled back in her head and she hung from the unforgiving chain and special handcuffs. She clinched her teeth on the large ball gag, not getting any sound out, but a small amount of drool squeezed between her lips and the rubber ball. Her legs were weak and twitching as she fought uselessly to keep pressure off her wrists. She was completely stuck and loving it. It made her orgasm long and strong. The vibrations stopped and she hung from her arms sobbing. Tears squeezed out her closed eyelids.