All Comments on 'Darlene's Addiction Pt. 01'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have loved to have a 3-way with my mother and my girlfriend when I was 19.

dirtyoldman1949dirtyoldman1949over 1 year ago
Good 👍

The story line was good it keeping me reading and wanting more hope you Wright more of the storyline could see this story going on for one or two more story's

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Sex with son and his gf has to be next. *****

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 1 year ago

Oh I'm damn sure is looking forward to the rest of this story. Great start

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to part 2.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 1 year ago

Love this story and your writing style. Have favorited you and will be definitely reading more of your content. Very hot! đŸ”„

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unusual and imaginative approach by having the mother see the son and his girlfriend fucking and getting aroused. But I was a bit disappointed that the mother initiated the fucking with the son so directly, by asking him what he wanted to do to her. I would have liked some pretend-resistance, and coyness and flirting before the incest takes place. I like the idea of the lesbian sex that is coming up. I hope there will be some lesbian ass licking too.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Did you intend for this to be a comedy? Let me know. I'll change my rating if you did.

Camguy4funCamguy4funover 1 year ago

Oh!My!Gawd! That was freaking hot! I am so glad you have this noted as a part 1 because I can’t wait to read par 2! Wow! Definitely 5 stars!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

too easy, but hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it was hot reading it thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If there were any mistakes with grammar or syntax then I missed them. Great concept. It was a good idea to leave the girlfriend with honorable mentions so that a second story would naturally follow the first. Pre-cum and slapping / spanking, were unfortunate additions. Had they been left out then I'd have rated this a 5.

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Love the premise/leadup on catching son and GF banging away to animalistic sex in the kitchen, cliche maybe, but still hot. That alone justifies not even soft resistence to his advances. Looking forward to the 3-way. 5*

1thaiguy1thaiguyover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

colrbtddscolrbtddsover 1 year ago

Well Done, look forward to part 2 with the threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A beautiful story, that phone was a perfect way of letting them both know how they feel about each other, now get Shannon in there quickly, it will be so sexy when mom and girlfriend eat each others hot pussies while James fucks them both, Darlene now must get her fertile pussy filled with her sons cum to get her pregnant, it is the most beautiful thing ever! Please, write part 2 soon, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I'm in love with this woman I'm not sharing her with anyone. She would be my woman and I would be her man. Also, it would be my job to breed this woman and fill her beautiful pussy with my babies.

newporter56newporter56over 1 year ago

I thought it was great, can't wait till the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I. Came. So. Hard. Thick. Steamy. Cum. Thank you

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 1 year ago

So hot! Drooling while waiting on chapter two! Great work,,, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Hard as a rock! Can’t wait for more. Thank you!

terborg69terborg69over 1 year ago

Loved the build up and hope the threewat story comes soon on here xx

DeltaFoxDeltaFoxover 1 year ago

You are becoming my go-to author. Another great story. I'm very hard right now. Can't wait for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story loved the way mother and son had the hots for each other and the sex between them was hot and please continue with more!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IB6UB9_6EIB6UB9_6Eover 1 year ago

OK, pretty mcuh as good as it gets, including the forshadowing for the next installment. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked this one. Not a “straight into it” story, decent gradual build up. Decent job.!

grenefiregrenefireover 1 year ago

Love it. It needs part 2 right away

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 1 year ago

This definitely an incredibly hot read. Moving on to part 2 immediately, can't wait to read more. Very well written high paced story. Has the feel of reality to it that lends to the readability.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it hope there's more to come 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nasty mommy.

What’s the back story of how she got this nasty?

Nice set up for part two starring Shannon eating pussy, getting eaten out by mom and son and fucking and sucking James.

rbell42rbell427 months ago

So hot. So many possibilities on plot lines.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hey CB
 AGAIN-ONE WORD
WOW!!!!

Going to finish tomorrow and get all excited again
 start looking for that new home 😊😂😘💗

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Holy shit that was hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES