Darlene's Addiction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her luscious, round ass sticking up in the air, James was tempted to get in behind Shannon and fuck her while she ate his mom's cunt. But he knew that Shannon had fantasies of her own and she liked to be in control of things, so he satisfied himself with watching the fantastic live porn show taking place in his own bed.

Darlene pulled at the scarves that held her wrists. She desperately wanted to grab Shannon's head and pull her face harder into her pussy. She wanted to face-fuck the young girl and drench her with a load of hot cunt-juice. Surprising though, even that frustration was arousing! Along with having her pussy eaten, being completely under the youngster's control--whom she used to think of as "innocent"--had her next orgasm building quickly.

As it came to the brink, Darlene was deathly afraid that Shannon was going to suddenly stop licking her cunt and sucking her clit and would teasingly leave her frustrated and ready to explode.

And as much as Shannon enjoyed the control and the teasing, she also wanted to taste a mouthful of hot girl-cum right from the cunt. As Darlene's body began to stiffen and her breathing became more intense, Shannon reached up and ground her thumb into Darlene's clit as she sucked hard on her pussy, pulling the soft lips into her mouth. Darlene's cunt erupted with an intensity that she hadn't known in a long time and that sent her eyeballs rolling back in her head.

"Oh, fuu-uu-uuck!" Darlene squealed as Shannon sucked her gushing cunt. She couldn't tell if her body was pumping out her hot cum or if Shannon was sucking it from her guts! It didn't really matter, of course; it was one of the most glorious orgasms Darlene could ever remember.

As her cunt-spasms waned-but-weren't-over Shannon lifted her face from Darlene's pussy and Darlene lifted her soaked ass to try to follow it. "Oh, please, Shannon, sweetheart! I'm not done!" she begged.

"You need to save some of that for later," Shannon taunted. "The night is young."

"Then let me do you, now!" Darlene pleaded as she lay there blindfolded, helpless, and hornier than she could remember. "Sit on my face, sweetheart, and let me suck your hot pussy! Use my face as your fuck-toy!"

"Oh, we'll get to that," Shannon teased as Darlene felt the girl moving around on the bed. "But right now I think it's James's turn. He's been patiently standing there stroking his fat cock while he watched his girlfriend eat his mother's cunt. I think he needs a little relief, so I'm going to let him fuck me. You wouldn't have a problem with that, would you?"

"Oh God, please let me watch!" Darlene replied. "I want to see his big cock fucking your lovely pussy! Please?"

"No," Shannon answered. "You can listen like you did the other day when you frigged your pussy standing in the hall while James and I screwed right here in this bed. I saw your reflection in the glass on a picture on the wall. But this time you'll be able to smell it too because we're going to fuck right in your face!"

Shannon moved on the bed so her knees were on either side of Darlene's head and she was facing her feet. She put a finger on Darlene's forehead for emphasis, and told her, "Don't you lift your head off the bed! You just lie there and listen and sniff!"

She then leaned over so she was in a "suspended" 69 with Darlene; in the classic position, but not touching. Darlene then felt James get onto the bed and crawl up behind his girlfriend.

Just inches away and having her other senses intensified by having her sight taken away, Darlene could hear things she never thought about making noise before. She heard her son spit--presumably into his hand--and then heard the faint squish of him wiping it up and down his cock. Then she heard what she was sure was his fat cock-head being pulled up and down through Shannon's drenched pussy lips. The sound left no doubt that the young girl's cunt was drenched and it made Darlene even more aroused to know that she was the reason for that wetness!

If it had not been for the sloppy sound of James's knob-rubbing stopping Darlene might not have realized that he was slowly pushing his cock up his girlfriend's cunt. That is until she heard the girl moan.

"Oh, fuck, yes, baby!" Shannon said in a low, throaty tone. "Fuck my cunt! Fuck me right in Mom's face! Can you smell it, Mom? Can you smell our crotches? Can you smell my pussy? Your son's sweaty balls?"

"Oh, God, yes!" Darlene groaned in reply while fighting every impulse to raise her head and latch her mouth onto Shannon's cock-filled cunt.

"Good! Now, listen to it, too!" Shannon said. And with that James started to rock his hips and vigorously fuck his girlfriend's soaking wet cunt.

The wet, sloshing sounds of animalistic fucking--just inches from Darlene's ears--had her pussy leaking, and she thought about begging Shannon to drop her head and suck her cunt again. But she knew by now that the girl wanted to be in control, and truth be told, Darlene liked the build-up that being teased was giving her.

As James fucked his girlfriend she shifted her hips--no doubt to get a better, deeper penetration-- and as a result, her pussy was so close to Darlene's face that James's balls were slapping her forehead and Shannon's big tits were rubbing across her belly. With her heightened senses, she could feel the protrusions of the young girl's stiff nipple against her stomach.

Darlene often noticed how Shannon's nipples regularly tented whatever light shirt she was wearing and she pictured them as having large, dark areolae. Feeling them dragging back and forth over her belly caused her to moan and stoked the fire in her cunt.

Another sound that Darlene began to pick up on was the increased intensity and pace of Shannon's moans. She was quite sure that the girl was getting ready to cum and she hoped she was a gusher because she wanted to feel that hot pussy-juice dripping on her face.

But once again, Shannon had other ideas... better ones as it turned out.

"Okay! Get around here and stick your cock in Mom's cunt!" the girl commanded James. "I'm gonna make her eat my pussy 'til I cum all over her face!"

Darlene almost laughed at Shannon's choice of words. Make her eat her pussy? Hardly! She couldn't wait! She felt the bed jostle while her son scrambled from one position to the other and then felt him stuff a pillow under her soaked ass to get her pussy tilted up.

As Darlene lay there concentrating on and impatiently waiting for a young, wet pussy to be pressed into her face, she forgot about James's role until she felt his fat cock-head pressed against her pussy-lips and then sliding right up her cunt.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Darlene cried out at the "surprise" penetration of her son's stiff cock.

"Fuck her, James!" Shannon said forcefully. "Fuck Mom's juicy cunt and see if you can make her cum again!"

Was that the trigger that Shannon was waiting for Darlene wondered. Did she want to see her cum again before she would plant her pussy in her face? If so, she was going to give her what she was waiting for very quickly!

Darlene bore down with her abdominal muscles and focused every bit of concentration she had on her cunt. As if being bound helpless to her son's bed while he fucked her and his dominating girlfriend looked on wouldn't have been enough to make her pussy explode all by itself, the imagined promise of Shannon's pussy in her face made her want that orgasm all the more.

But once again, Shannon surprised her. Instead of a hot wet pussy being planted on her face it was one of the young girl's big tits!

"Suck it, Mom!" Shannon commanded her. "Suck on my stiff nipple while your son fucks your cunt!"

Not only did Darlene not need to be told twice, she didn't need to be told once! Darlene opened her mouth and sucked hard to pull in as much of the young tit as she could fit. She swirled her tongue all over the stiff pencil-eraser nub and her areola, trying in vain to feel its edge to tell how big it was. Sucking hard, she pursed her lips until just the nub was in her mouth and she closed her teeth lightly against the leathery little protrusion while she ground the tip of her tongue into it.

Shannon let out a deep growl followed by, "Oh, shit!" and if Darlene hadn't been using her lips for other things she'd have smiled to know how much the young girl liked what she was doing to her big tit.

Shannon started to pull upward, but Darlene somehow understood that it wasn't to get away; she wanted to play tug-of-war with her fat nipple. Darlene increased her sucking and her bite as Shannon stretched her tit to the very limits of her pain/pleasure threshold. Then with a loud exhale she leaned down to release the pull, and she said, "Now the other one, Mom! You suck tit as well as you suck cock! I can't wait to see what you can do with a hot, wet cunt!"

"Me neither!" Darlene managed to mumble as Shannon pressed her other tit into her mouth.

Having lost a bit of concentration on her pussy by focusing on the tits in her mouth, Darlene's orgasm didn't trip as quickly as she had expected, but when Shannon reached out and ground a finger into her clit as James fucked her, she squealed, "Shit!" around the nipple between her teeth and her pussy erupted around her son's tight-fitting cock.

Shannon straightened up to a kneeling position, pulling her tit from Darlene's mouth, and said triumphantly, "I knew you had another one in you!"

As James let his still-hard boner slip from his mom's cunt, she replied, "Oh, I have plenty more of those for you! But now it's your turn. Let me pull a hot orgasm out of your sweet young pussy with my mouth!"

Once more, Shannon surprised her. She reached down and pulled the blindfold from her face. Darlene squinted and blinked at the sudden brightness, having imagined all this going on with only a single end-table lamp turned on. Instead, the ceiling-fan light was on as well as both end-table lamps. Then she saw the phone in James's hand aimed down at his glistening cock right next to her drenched pussy and she understood why they wanted so much light. As the room came into focus, she saw two other phones mounted on tripods, one beside the bed and one near the headboard.

Knowing that all of that incestuous debauchery had been filmed shot a thrill through her whole restrained body. She wanted to be able to watch what she had been forbidden to see, but the newly-awaked exhibitionist in her wanted strangers to see what a wanton MILF slut she was, as well.

Then she looked straight up at Shannon kneeling just behind her head. She was smiling down between her big luscious tits with their dark, silver-dollar-size nipples--just as Darlene had imagined.

"I think you've earned the right to see the pussy you're about to eat, Mom," the girl said with a slight taunt. "Not that you'll be able to see much with my ass planted on your face, though!"

As Shannon scooted forward, Darlene stared intently at her pussy. Its big vulva--which Darlene had seen outlined in a snug bikini bottom--was shaven completely bald. The girl's pussy lips were loose like a folded flower petal, and soaking wet.

Shannon put a knee on either side of Darlene's head and squatted so her burning pussy mashed into her mouth. Darlene stuck her tongue out to split the squishy lips as Shannon rocked her hips to give herself a nice face-fuck. Darlene sucked and licked like a woman possessed while Shannon ground her cunt across her face from forehead to chin.

Then the young girl reached down and took hold of Darlene's stiff nipples and pinched and pulled on them. "Oh, fuck!" Darlene mumbled into the pussy that covered her mouth.

Shannon rocked and twisted her hips, grinding her cunt into Darlene's face as she pulled and twisted aggressively on her fat nipples. What should have been painful abuse sent electrical charges from Darlene's nipples to her pussy and she felt another orgasm building.

When Shannon stopped rocking and then ground her clit into the bridge of Darlene's nose, Darlene began fucking her tongue up into the girl's wet pussy as deep and as fast as she could. Shannon matched the speed of Darlene's tongue-fucks with jerk-off-like pulls on her stiff nipples and both women were quickly reaching their tipping points.

Shannon's cunt erupted first and the hot, salty gush of pussy-juice into her mouth and all over her face--coupled with "jerking off" her tits--triggered Darlene's own orgasm, and she moaned loudly into Shannon's spewing cunt.

When Shannon's long orgasm finally tapered off, she let go of Darlene's tits and slid her pussy from Darlene's drenched face. Then, to James, she said, "You want to add to this hot mess? You want to finish jerking off in Mom's face?"

"Oh, yes! Please!" Darlene answered even though the question wasn't aimed at her.

"Hell, yes!" James agreed as he swung a leg over his mother's chest. Straddling her with his knees in her armpits he began to jerk off furiously as Shannon took his phone and took over filming.

Darlene opened her mouth to catch her son's splooge when it shot from his pee-hole, but Shannon reached down and pulled her jaw closed. "I want to see him give his slutty MILF mom a hot facial!" she said. "I'm sure your viewing public will want to see that, too!"

Viewing public! Darlene suddenly imagined strange men jerking off their stiff boners while they watched her take a face full of hot cum for her son. She moaned in anticipation and her pussy buzzed at the multi-level perverted thought.

All of a sudden, James stopped jerking and held his glistening cock perfectly still. Just inches away, Darlene stared at his pee-hole. Suddenly it expanded and a rope of thick white goo shot from it landing across her lips. As he resumed jerking he leaned forward and painted the rest of his mother's face with half a dozen squirts of cum.

After squeezing out the last drop of his jism on Darlene's chin, James backed away and then flopped over onto the bed. Shannon quickly bent down and planted a hot kiss on Darlene's cum-covered lips. They shared the deposit James had just put there, and then Shannon cleaned up the rest of her face with her lips and tongue, returning frequently to swap what she had collected.

***

A short while later all three of them were in the shower together. It was a cozy fit but it made it all the more intimate as they soaped up every inch of one another's naked bodies.

As Darlene slid her slippery masseuse hands over her son's tight ass and Shannon washed his spent cock and balls, Darlene asked her son, "So, um, what are you going to do with the video you took of all that?" Half of her wanted him to say, "Just keep it to jerk-off to once in a while." But the other half wanted him to answer, "I'm going to show it to my buddies so they'll all know what kind of a MILF slut you really are and maybe they'll want a piece of you, too." She had often fantasized about a hot three- or four-way with some of his equally handsome and virile young friends. She dug her fingers into his ass-cheeks even harder as she thought about the possibility of her masturbation daydream becoming a reality!

But Shannon answered her question before James could. "James and I are going to edit the three videos into one," she said as she ran her soapy hands up across James's stomach and onto his pecs. "Then we'll put it up on the Internet and see how many hits we can get."

The newly-discovered exhibitionist part of her brain said, Hell yes! and her pussy tingled to think of strange men jerking off in front of their computers while watching her being used as a sex toy by a couple of youngsters. But the still-rational part screamed, Oh shit! as it imagined someone she knew seeing the incestuous porn movie.

Darlene straightened up and reached around her son to pull Shannon into a sandwich-hug with James in the middle. She squashed her big slippery tits against her son's back while his girlfriend did the same to his chest.

The perverted and rational sides of her brain reached a compromise, and she said, "So, um, you'll be able to blur out our faces, right?"

"No. Why would we do that?" Shannon replied in her teasing tone. She taunted, "Are you afraid some respectable person who knows you will see it and then they'll know what a sex-hungry, cunt-eating, son-fucking MILF you are?"

"Yes!" Darlene answered although that description made her pussy hum.

As the two big-chested women squirmed their soapy tits against James's body, front and back, Shannon said, "Well, here's a point to ponder, Mom; what the hell is that respectable person you know doing searching out incest porn on the Internet if they're not perverted themselves? Hell, you'd probably be a hero to them for acting out the fantasy they can only jerk off to!"

"I... I guess that's true," Darlene replied as her two brain halves battled it out.

"Kiss me and I'll tell you another point that might put you more at ease in becoming a porn star," Shannon said and extended her chin over James's shoulder.

Darlene kissed the young girl hungrily and passionately and when Shannon finally broke the steaming kiss, she said, "You were wearing a blindfold during most of that, and even when I took it off you, your face was pretty much covered by my ass and my wet pussy. James and I should be able to edit around any glimpse of your face so you can be a completely anonymous incestuous MILF slut."

"What about you two?" Darlene asked knowing that anyone who knew her would probably recognize her son and maybe his girlfriend. It wouldn't take much perverted imagination to put one and one and one together.

"Strategic editing," Shannon replied. "All of the shots taken with the handheld camera--which was your phone, by the way--were POV, so our faces aren't in them. The wide-shot cameras were aimed to cut off our heads most of the time, but when any of us shows up--like when I ate your pussy or James blew his load in your face--we can do some zooming and cropping so only critical elements show up like having just my mouth and your pussy fill the screen."

The thought of that close-up image--and the memory of it happening--intensified the buzz in Darlene's pussy. "Oh, my God! I can't wait to see the final cut!" she said.

Although the two women managed to resurrect James's cock one more time in the shower, they all agreed that it was time to go to bed and actually sleep. It was nearly two in the morning.

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey

12