Darlene's Addiction Pt. 03

Story Info
Reading Literotica fantasies fuels more real-life desires.
8.4k words
4.74
13.7k
36

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers

[All characters are 18 years or older.]

Darlene's Addiction

A divorced mom lusts after her son and gets what she wants.

Erotic Fiction

by

Casey Bea

Part-3

Literotica fantasies fuel more real-life desires

(Short recap from part-2)

A short while later all three of them were in the shower together. It was a cozy fit but it made it all the more intimate as they soaped up every inch of one another's naked bodies.

As Darlene slid her slippery masseuse hands over her son's tight ass and Shannon washed his spent cock and balls, Darlene asked her son, "So, um, what are you going to do with the video you took of all that?" Half of her wanted him to say, "Just keep it to jerk-off to once in a while." But the other half wanted him to answer, "I'm going to show it to my buddies so they'll all know what kind of a MILF slut you really are, and maybe they'll want a piece of you, too." She had often fantasized about a hot three- or four-way with some of his equally handsome and virile young friends. She dug her fingers into his ass-cheeks even harder as she thought about the possibility of her masturbation daydream becoming a reality!

But Shannon answered her question before James could. "James and I are going to edit the three videos into one," she said as she ran her soapy hands up across James's stomach and onto his pecs. "Then we'll put it up on the Internet and see how many hits we can get."

The newly-discovered exhibitionist part of Darlene's brain said, Hell yes! and her pussy tingled to think of strange men jerking off in front of their computers while watching her being used as a sex toy by a couple of youngsters. But the still-rational part screamed, Oh shit! as it imagined someone she knew seeing the incestuous porn movie.

Darlene straightened up and reached around her son to pull Shannon into a sandwich-hug with James in the middle. She squashed her big slippery tits against her son's back while his girlfriend did the same to his chest.

The perverted and rational sides of her brain reached a compromise, and she said, "So, um, you'll be able to blur out our faces, right?"

"No. Why would we do that?" Shannon replied in her teasing tone. She taunted, "Are you afraid some respectable person who knows you will see it and then they'll know what a sex-hungry, cunt-eating, son-fucking MILF you are?"

"Yes!" Darlene answered although that description made her pussy hum.

As the two big-chested women squirmed their soapy tits against James's body, front and back, Shannon said, "Well, here's a point to ponder, Mom; what the hell is that respectable person you know doing searching out incest porn on the Internet if they're not perverted themselves? Hell, you'd probably be a hero to them for acting out the fantasy they can only frig their pussy or jerk off to!"

"I... I guess that's true," Darlene replied as her two brain halves battled it out.

"Kiss me and I'll tell you another point that might put you more at ease in becoming a porn star," Shannon said and extended her chin over James's shoulder.

Darlene kissed the young girl hungrily and passionately and when Shannon finally broke the steaming kiss, she said, "You were wearing a blindfold during most of that, and even when I took it off you, your face was pretty much covered by my ass and my wet pussy. James and I should be able to edit around any glimpse of your face so you can be a completely anonymous incestuous MILF slut."

"What about you two?" Darlene asked knowing that anyone who knew her would probably recognize her son and maybe his girlfriend. It wouldn't take very much perverted imagination to put one and one and one together.

"Strategic editing," Shannon replied. "All of the shots taken with the handheld camera--which was your phone, by the way--were POV, so our faces aren't in them. The wide-shot cameras were aimed to cut off our heads most of the time, but when any of us shows up--like when I ate your pussy or James blew his load in your face--we can do some zooming and cropping so only critical elements show up like having just my mouth and your pussy fill the screen."

The thought of that close-up image--and the memory of it happening--intensified the buzz in Darlene's pussy. "Oh, my God! I can't wait to see the final cut!" she said.

Although the two women managed to resurrect James's cock one more time in the shower, they all agreed that it was time to go to bed and actually sleep. It was nearly two in the morning.

Part-3

In the morning, Darlene was up and in the kitchen when Shannon walked in. Darlene wore her light robe with nothing under it, and Shannon wore one of James's tee shirts, also with nothing else on. It fit snuggly over her ample breasts and barely covered the curve of her bubble ass.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Darlene said. "Do you want some coffee? Some juice? I'm going to make pancakes. Do you like pancakes? I have a banana I can cut up into them; no blueberries, though. That's James's favorite." She was rambling on about breakfast trying to avoid the awkwardness of talking about last night in the light of day when minds were clear and not clouded by primal, lustful urges. She needn't have worried.

"Coffee, please, Mrs. M.," Shannon replied. "And I love pancakes; no bananas, though." She walked over next to Darlene, and said, "So, um, are we okay after last night? That was pretty intense. I hope I didn't do or say anything to offend you. I really respect you, Mrs. M. and I love James. I don't want anything to screw up any of our relationships; you with him and me with him and you with me. I don't regret what we all did, but if you think it was too weird or anything I promise I'll behave myself from now on."

Darlene looked at her in momentary surprise. The dominating young vixen who had told her son to tie her to a bed so they could use her as their sex toy was gone and replaced by the sweet innocent young woman she had known before.

Finally, a wide smile spread across her face and she opened her arms for an embrace. As the two women hugged, Darlene said, "Oh, sweetheart! Yes, everything is okay. Last night was wonderful and, frankly, fulfilled more than one of my fantasies. I was afraid that you might be freaked out over it, and not even want to look me in the eyes this morning." She then gave her a warm kiss, and added, "I'm so glad I was worried about nothing. And you can call me Mom, if you want to, by the way. I kind of liked that."

"Oh, I'm so relieved!" Shannon said. "I've had fantasies about you, too, but really never expected they'd come true. I'm glad I convinced James to make that video of him jerking off and leave it on your phone after you saw us fucking in his bed."

"I never actually saw anything," Darlene replied. "All I could do was listen from the hallway and frig my pussy. God, that was hot! I wish I'd noticed the reflection in the glass you talked about, then I could have seen something."

"Just knowing you were out there aroused the shit out of me!" Shannon said.

Darlene finally let go of Shannon and as she turned to the fridge to get pancake ingredients, she said as offhandedly as she could fake, "So, you say you've had fantasies about me, huh? About what we did last night? Tying me up and using me?"

"Not really," Shannon answered, surprised at how easy it was to talk about this taboo subject with her boyfriend's mother. "I guess I never really thought about doing anything with you before; I've just always thought you were so pretty and sexy. And I certainly never thought about bondage or anything with anyone until I read some more incest/taboo stories on Literotica. I'd never even heard of the site until you left those stories open on your computer, by the way. That was clever! And obviously successful!"

Darlene chuckled and replied, "My pleasure! Trust me!" Getting out a mixing bowl, she went on, "So, ah, did you have fantasies about me after you read those stories?"

Shannon replied, "Oh, yeah! After reading that story about the son who comes home to find his mother taking care of herself with her vibrator and then offers to give her the real thing, in my head, I added myself to the story.

"The way I re-imagined it, my classes got canceled because of a water leak or something," she went on, "And I come into the house and I can hear sex noises from down the hall. I immediately think that James is cheating on me with some bimbo, and I go down the hall to confront him. But when I get to his door, I see you on your hands and knees on his bed getting fucked from behind as your big tits sway back and forth.

"I'm stunned and I just stand there watching. Like I said, I've always thought you were sexy, plus I'd been thinking about cock all morning, so the sight of James fucking his own mother doesn't freak me out but arouses the shit out of me! Long fantasy short, I end up joining the two of you and enjoy--among other things--my first same-sex experience."

"Oh, my God! That would be so hot!" Darlene said. "Do you think you'd want to act it out and make the short fantasy version a long reality version? I'm pretty sure that James would be up for it!" she added with a little chuckle.

"I'm already up for it!" James said from the doorway as he pulled open his robe to expose his stiff cock. "Good morning, by the way."

The two women looked at James's erection then turned toward each other and Darlene said, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Probably," Shannon answered. "That the best part of waking up is a boner in your mouth?"

Darlene laughed, and said, "Pretty much!"

James walked forward, shucking his robe as he went, and the two women went to their knees. Darlene took her son's engorged cock in her hand and offered it to Shannon, saying, "You go first, sweetheart. You're a guest in our home."

The young girl took her boyfriend's knob in her mouth, sucking on it and playing with its squishiness with her tongue. James let out a deep moan and then Shannon slid her lips forward, displacing Darlene's hand and getting more than half of James's dick into her mouth.

While she sucked on the familiar cock Darlene watched closely as Shannon's cheeks hollowed. Darlene had never been this close to someone giving a blowjob before and it fascinated her. She put her fingers on the young girl's cheeks and was able to trace the outline of her son's cock inside her mouth. She looked at Shannon's lips--pursed in a big circle around James's boner--and then leaned in to kiss half of them as she tongued the side of James's erection.

As Shannon pulled back off of James's dick, Darlene followed her mouth and the two ended up sharing a hot kiss with a fat cock-head between their lips.

"Your turn!" Shannon said as she turned Darlene's head to line up with her son's stiff cock. She pushed on the back of Darlene's head with one hand and cupped the other one under her chin and throat. "Take him all the way in, Mom! Take his fat cock right down your throat! That is so fucking hot!"

Darlene allowed herself to be pushed down her son's cock until her lips were jammed into his pubes and his erection stretched and filled her throat. The Oh, fuck! groan that it elicited from her son would have been enough of a reward, but the feeling of Shannon's fingers stroking the boner through the skin of her neck and the girl's own "Fuck yes!" caused Darlene's cunt to light up and leak arousal juice into her pussy lips.

Shannon held Darlene impaled on her son's cock for ten or fifteen seconds and then when she pulled her back, completely off of his now-glistening boner, she planted her lips on Darlene's, pushing her tongue between them and searching for the taste of cock.

James's slippery cock rubbed under their chins as they kissed, and when Shannon finally broke the lip-lock, she said, "You have got to teach me how to do that!"

"I second that motion!" James agreed quickly.

"How the heck do you turn off your gag reflex like that?" Shannon asked.

"You don't so much turn it off as slip past it when it's not paying attention," Darlene answered. "Turns out your gag nerves are only at the entrance to your throat, not inside it. If you can bully your way past the little gatekeepers they just get pushed aside and don't seem to care much anymore that your throat is stuffed full of hard cock."

Darlene turned Shannon's head back toward James's boner, guided it to the girl's lips, and said, "Another trick is to not think about swallowing it, per se. If you exhale a little growl when you jab it in it seems to fake out your gag trigger."

Shannon bobbed her mouth up and down James's cock a few times and then leaned in farther to push it down her throat. But she instinctively stopped as soon as his knob mashed against the entrance to her throat, causing her to stop pushing and making her whole body convulse and quickly pull back.

As the young girl blinked her watering eyes and took a few deep, calming breaths, Darlene said, "You want some help? It's natural to stop when you feel that gag trigger, but trust me you can get past it if you do it quickly. Oh, and so you know, when you pull back off, do that quickly, too, otherwise, you gag on the way out, too."

Shannon took James's cock back in her mouth and Darlene put one hand on her son's ass and intertwined the fingers of her other hand in Shannon's hair. Like a puppet master, she bobbed Shannon's mouth up and down James's erection a few times, and then without any warning, she pushed her two hands together, diving Shannon's face into her son's belly and his fat cock down her throat.

Shannon's body barely flinched at all, but James's knees almost buckled at the feeling and the sight of his girlfriend impaled full-depth on his cock for the first time. "Oh, fuck, baby!" he groaned.

Holding her young protégée skewered on her son's erection, Darlene quickly moved her hand from James's ass to Shannon's throat. She traced the fat, unnatural bulge with her fingertips and her pussy leaked even more. "Welcome to the deep-throat club, sweetheart!" she said before pulling her head back and off of the big choking hazard.

With a glistening web of throat-slime still connecting her lips to James's cock-head Darlene leaned in and gave the young girl a slippery congratulatory kiss with James's knob rubbing their cheeks. Darlene then turned and took her son's boner down her throat again before pulling off and letting Shannon have another turn, this time shoving her mouth down the length of her boyfriend's cock all by herself.

James stood on wobbly legs and with a hand on top of each of the women's heads to steady himself he groaned, "Holy fucking shit!" Throat-fucking his girlfriend and his mother side by side in his kitchen was a scenario that he never would have dreamed of in a million years!

When Shannon pulled back, James's cock drew a trail of phlegm up out of her throat just like Darlene knew it would. "Hold that in your mouth!" she told her young student. She then plunged down James's cock one more time, and let his dick pull the slime from her throat, as well.

She pulled her son's hand from the top of her head and cupped it under his cock. She then leaned over and drooled her mouthful of spit onto his dick and into his hand. "You too!" she told Shannon. "That's the best all-natural lube you're ever going to find!"

When Shannon had emptied her mouth into James's hand, Darlene looked up at him, and said, "Jerk off for us, James! Jerk off on us!"

James slathered the throat-slime down his cock and was surprised to feel just how good of a lube it was. Certainly better than his own spit, and even better than the bottle of lube in his nightstand drawer.

As he ran his fist up and down his slippery cock, slowly at first but quickly picking up speed, Darlene flipped the robe off her shoulders and told Shannon, "Pull your shirt off! Let's give him a set of tit-targets to blow his load all over!"

As James beat his cock, the two women held their big tits in their hands and rubbed their engorged nipples together. They then leaned in, squashing the fleshy orbs together, and shared a steaming kiss. Not surprisingly, James wasn't going to last long after getting deep-throated and now watching his mother and girlfriend mash their gorgeous tits together on their knees right in front of him.

"Oh, God!" James groaned as his flying fist concentrated his jerking on his slippery knob and first couple inches of cock while his other hand cupped and squeezed his balls. "Oh, yeah! Here it comes! Here it comes!"

The two women leaned together and mashed their four fleshy tits into one big target, and James shot his first heavy squirt right into the middle of them. As James continued to jerk off, adding spurt after spurt, the women rubbed their tits around, smearing the hot, sticky splooge all over themselves.

When James finally squeezed the last drool of jism from his cock onto their tits, Darlene grabbed his arm and pulled him down to his knees with them. She then grabbed the back of his head and forced him forward into their cum-slathered tits and the two women rocked their chests and smeared every inch of his face--even up to his ears--with his fresh cum. When Darlene lifted his head--his face glistening with his semen--she and Shannon leaned in and started kissing and licking as they all laughed.

Still giggling and hugging one another, they then all got up and headed for the shower.

***

In the shower, Shannon and Darlene had brought each other to orgasms with their mouths and fingers while James watched and stroked his soapy cock. After breakfast, Shannon had gone home to finish a school assignment due the next day and James had left for swim practice. Darlene cleaned up and stacked the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher and then sat down at her kitchen laptop and opened the Literotica website.

She pulled up one of the stories she had left open for James to find and then skimmed through it, stopping and re-reading a few especially hot parts. When she got to the end of the story her pussy was wet, not only from what she had just read but in anticipation of what she was about to do.

Below the end of the story she clicked on the highlighted text, "SEND PRIVATE FEEDBACK," and a new page opened to send an email directly to the author. She began typing:

"Hello Casey,

I have been following you for some time and I want to tell you how much I enjoy your writing style. Your stories never fail to get me wet! (Like I am right now!) I especially like your incest/taboo stories! A couple of them recently helped to open a new and wonderful chapter in my life. I don't know how "personal" your personal feedback usually gets, but if you're interested, I'd love to share my real-world incest/taboo story with you. Perhaps it might inspire you to write another steaming story for Literotica. That would be so hot!

Your devoted fan,

Darlene"

She added her email address to the end, read the message over and made a couple of minor tweaks, and then hit the send button. She closed out of Literotica and went to get dressed.

Two hours later, after a run to the grocery store, Darlene found an email reply from Casey. She quickly put the ice cream and milk in the fridge and sat down to read the message.

"Hi, Darlene!

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me personal feedback! Thank you, as well, for the compliments on my writing and for being a devoted follower! I'm glad I can be of service to you! :-D

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers