Darlene's Addiction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regarding your real-world incest/taboo story, HELL YES! I want to hear about it! More than one of my stories has been inspired by a reader's email. Most are their fantasies, so hearing that my stories may have played a part in the "new and wonderful chapter in your life" has me intrigued!

Thanks, again, for the feedback! I look forward to reading your story.

Love,

Casey"

She hit the reply button and began typing:

"Hi, Casey,

I'm so glad you replied and even happier that you want to hear my story. I just feel like I need to tell someone, but the people in my real world would never understand! I'm sure you'll see why. Lol!

First, let me tell you that I'm a divorced mother of two sons with a stepdaughter as well. Only my 19-year-old son, James, lives at home with me. He has an adorable and sexy girlfriend named Shannon who is his same age."

Darlene then spent the next half hour writing out her story of secretly listening to James and Shannon fuck while she fingered her pussy in the hallway; of semi-exposing herself in Starbucks; of watching (several times!) the video that her son "accidentally" left on her phone of him jerking off; of her leaving Casey's incest stories open on her laptop for him to find; and the culmination of her finally giving him a blowjob and getting fucked from behind while bent over the kitchen table.

She concluded the email by saying;

"Thank you for listening to my "confession," Casey! There is actually more to tell, but my pussy is so drenched from having put just those taboo memories to paper, even in abbreviated form, that I need to stop before I cum in my chair! I can't imagine how wet you must get when you put a story together in your wonderfully descriptive, erotic way!

Hoping to hear back from you, soon!

Love,

Darlene"

An hour later, she got a reply from Casey.

"Oh, Darlene, what a hot story! I am finishing up an installment for my "Penny and Ryan" series, but as soon as I send that to Lit I'm going to start on yours. I'll send you pieces of it for your review as I go along. Are you going to share it with James?

Have a great week!

Love,

Casey"

She replied:

"Hi, Casey,

I'm so glad that you weren't grossed out by my incestuous confession and I'm thrilled (to the point where my pussy is soaking wet!) that you're going to write about me for all of your readers to see. I had never thought of myself as an exhibitionist before, but that has become part of the "new and wonderful chapter in my life" as well!

I look forward to reading what you come up with, and yes, I will share it with James, and Shannon, too. It will be as much their story as mine.

Thank you!

Love,

Darlene"

She hit send and then went to get her vibrator to take care of the wonderful build-up that had the crotch of her panties wet. But that thought triggered the memory of the fantasy that Shannon had shared with her earlier--and that James had overheard--and she decided to wait. She sent each of them a text that was a bit cryptic in case anyone was standing nearby when they opened it.

"Let me know when you're coming home. I'll make myself available to do what Shannon was talking about this morning. Love, Mom"

Almost immediately, she got a reply from James:

"I can be home by 3:30!" It was followed a few minutes later with one from Shannon. "Me too!"

***

Darlene was lying naked on her bed with a few of her favorite toys next to her as she waited to hear the kitchen door open. Her "Pink Lady" vibrator had a bulbous end on a narrow, curved, and slightly flexible neck that allowed it to easily slide up her wet pussy and buzz her g-spot. It also had a little "thumb" appendage that hummed against her clit when the bulb was fully inserted. "Big John," her realistic-looking silicone rubber dick with its fire helmet cock-head, bulging veins, and suction-cup base, was lying on the other side of her. As wet as her pussy was, she forced herself to not start using either toy before the kids got there to watch her.

As she looked impatiently at the nightstand clock she picked up her nipple suckers, lapped their suction cups, squeezed the air out of their rubber bulbs, and pushed them over her already swollen nipples. She let go of the bulbs and they each drew a suction that pulled on her nipples like a sucking mouth. She let out a pleasant hum at the feeling and at the memory of James and Shannon sucking on her tits together while she was tied across his bed yesterday. Her pussy tingled and dribbled a little more.

Then--finally!--she heard the door. She picked up her vibrator, spread her legs wide, and began to slide it slowly up and down between her drenched pussy lips, pretending to be lost in her own erotic-pleasure fantasy-world. She didn't turn the buzzer on, though. She knew if she did she'd blow her first orgasm in seconds and she wanted to draw it out at least a little longer.

Making believe that she thought she was alone, Darlene looked down past her tits--with their suckers standing up big cartoon nipples--at her Pink Lady as she pressed it into her drenched pussy lips and against her clit. From the corner of her eye, though, she could easily see her son standing in the hallway, looking in through her open door and rubbing the bulge in his pants. Her newly-discovered exhibitionist thrill kicked in and her pussy leaked arousal juice down into her ass-crack.

She lifted her knees and pulled them back as far as she could, exposing her wet cunt even more, and then slid her Lady up and down through her soft, glistening lips. She pressed the button that turned on the vibrator as she pressed the bulb against her clit and sucked in her breath at the wonderful feeling like a jolt of electricity. Amplifying that physical stimulation several times was the excitement that she knew her son was watching her.

She slid the vibrating little knob down and part-way into her cunt-hole while still holding its neck against her clit. She let out a groan of pleasure that almost made her miss James's moan in the hallway. She could see without actually looking at him that his pants were down and his fat erection was in his hand. That sight made her moan an involuntary "Fuck!"

Then, Shannon appeared at his side, and in a twist that she was adding to the fantasy she had described reading, she said in a theatrical whisper, "Holy shit, bro! See? I told you Mom was a horny MILF!"

"Yeah, but..." James replied playing his part as he continued to stroke his cock and stare, "but she's... she's our Mom!"

Shannon leaned over and stuck her wet tongue in his ear, and said, "That makes it all the hotter for me!"

Then, as she pushed her brother into the room, hobbling with his pants around his ankles, she said in a loud voice, "Hey, Mom! Why don't you let James give you the real thing? His cock is a lot better than any vibrator! I can tell you that from experience because he fucks me all the time!"

Darlene feigned shock at being caught naked and masturbating in her bed and she pulled a pillow across her body to cover up, knocking her nipple suckers off. While James pried off his shoes and got rid of his pants, Shannon crawled up into the bed and as she lifted the pillow, she said, "Don't be shy, Mom! I know you're horny for your son; I heard you moaning his name while you shoved your big dildo up your cunt. The question is, are you horny for me, too?" With that, she leaned down and planted a steaming kiss on her mother's lips.

Darlene responded by kissing her daughter back and moaning from deep in her throat. When Shannon broke the kiss and straightened up on her knees, she smiled down and said, "Oh, I'm so glad I'm going to get to play, too!" As she pulled her shirt off over her head to expose her big naked tits, she said to James, "Get up here and stick that fat cock up Mom's pussy!" She pulled down the zipper of her short skirt, flung it aside, swung a leg over to straddle Darlene's head while facing James, and added, "Fuck her while she eats my pussy!"

Darlene tossed her Pink Lady aside as James crawled up between her legs. He rubbed his drooling knob up and down through her pussy lips and then leaned forward to push his stiff cock up her cunt.

"Oh, fuck!" Darlene groaned into the soaking wet pussy that Shannon was sliding over her mouth. As she licked and sucked at the soft, warm folds of young pussy, her daughter reached down and began pulling and twisting her mother's stiff, swollen nipples.

All of the anticipation and preparation--showering, shaving her pussy, choosing her toys--had Darlene on the brink of an orgasm most of the afternoon, so when her son's cock stretched and filled her cunt at the same time that Shannon was fucking her face, she couldn't--and didn't want to--hold back any longer.

With a high-pitched whine directly into her daughter's smothering cunt Darlene's pussy contracted around her son's cock and her long-delayed orgasm tore loose from deep in her guts and gushed around James's boner even before it reached full depth on his first penetration.

"Well, holy fuck, Mom, you are horny, aren't you?" Shannon teased as she tugged on her mom's nipples, knowing it would add to the intensity of her orgasm. As she ground her cunt into Darlene's face, she told James, "Fuck her bro! Fuck that hot, gushing cunt like you fuck mine!"

James rocked his hips and pounded his dick in and out of his mother's erupting cunt as hard and fast as he could.

James, too, had been anticipating this all afternoon, so the squishing, sloshing sound of wet-fucking his mother; the sight of his naked girlfriend sitting on her face while she yanked on her fat nipples; plus Shannon's nasty, commanding language all conspired to very quickly get his own orgasm boiling.

Shannon recognized the signs of her boyfriend's impending orgasm, and although she thought he might last a little longer, she knew from experience that he was not a one-and-done guy so it was not a problem.

She moved backward off of Darlene's face and said, "Bring your cock up here, big brother! Blow your load in Mom's mouth! Then I'm going to swap it with her!"

As much as Darlene was loving the feeling of her cunt gripping and cumming around her son's fat cunt-filling cock, the thought of him squirting his hot, thick jism into her mouth trumped it and she moaned, "Oh, yes! Cum in mommy's mouth, James! Come up here and fuck my mouth!"

He quickly scrambled up beside her, she turned her head, and he fed his dick to her. She sucked hungrily, tasting her own pussy juice, as he rocked his hips and stroked the exposed length of his cock at the same time. It didn't take long to bring his already-simmering orgasm to its boil.

"Oh, shit!" he growled as his pent-up sperm ripped up through his cock with that glorious first-shot burn and into his mother's sucking mouth.

Darlene, too, always liked that forceful initial squirt from a guy's hard cock as it erupted in her mouth after a prolonged build-up. It always seemed hotter and thicker and stronger than the squirts that followed... and many more did.

While Darlene sucked and tongued her son's knob he jerked off furiously, emptying the contents of his youthfully-full balls into her mouth. On the other side of Darlene's head, Shannon knelt and ran her fingers over Darlene's hollowed cheeks. "Suck it Mom!" she said. "Suck the cum right out of his nuts but don't swallow it! I want to suck it out of your mouth and taste it, too!"

Darlene's mouth was getting so full that she had to stop sucking to let her cheeks relax and just let him finish jerking off, using her open mouth as a cum-dump. When he finally groaned and squeezed the last drool of jism onto her lips, he rocked backward onto his haunches and Shannon quickly leaned down.

She covered Darlene's open mouth with her own, pushed her tongue in, and began to suck as her mother used her tongue to push the big pool of hot jism upward. As the two women squished and sloshed the salty fluid back and forth, James returned to his mother's pussy, but this time with his mouth.

He had fucked his mother's mouth and even her throat; he had shoved his cock all the way up her cunt; he had titty-fucked her glorious jugs and blown loads of cum on her face and in her mouth, but he had yet to taste her pussy.

James almost always ate Shannon's pussy as part of their foreplay. It had started out just to get her wet and aroused and as a quid pro quo thing to get her to suck his cock, but oral sex had quickly evolved into a major part of their sex lives. There were times when they never even fucked, but just got each other off with their mouths. He had been thinking about eating his mother's pussy all day and it was a big part of that huge built-up load of cum the two women were sharing. He pressed his lips against Darlene's drenched pussy and gave it a soft, loving kiss.

Darlene had been so enthralled with sharing her son's hot cum with Shannon that she didn't even think about what James might be doing until she felt his lips pressed against her cunt. Feeling a mouth on her cunt would always have spiked her arousal, but the realization that it was her son's mouth multiplied that spike by ten times. "Oh, fuck!" she moaned into Shannon's mouth. "Yes! Eat mommy's pussy!" she added more clearly when Shannon lifted her head to see what mommy was talking about.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, bro!" Shannon said. "Eat Mom's cunt! Suck on those soft, wet pussy-lips like you do on mine all the time! Rub her clit with your tongue!" She certainly knew that her boyfriend didn't need any instructions on how to eat a cunt, but she also knew how nasty talk amped up everyone's arousal--including her own--as she watched him press his face into his mother's pussy, rocking his head and no doubt shoving his tongue up her cunt-hole.

Darlene groaned and put her hands on the back of her son's head, pulling him hard into her soaked crotch as he went from tongue-fucking her cunt to grinding its rough surface over her swollen clit. It didn't take long for her pussy to start erupting again and he sucked and lapped as her cunt-juice spewed forth running down her ass-crack onto the sheets.

"Nice one, big brother!" Shannon said as Darlene began to come down from the peak of her oral orgasm. "Come around behind me with that stiff boner and fuck me while I take a turn on Mom's cunt! I don't think she's nearly done yet! She's probably been thinking about fucking us longer than we've been fucking ourselves. Is that right, Mom? Is this a wet-dream come true for you?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Darlene answered, astounded at how this sweet young girl that she used to think of as innocent knew exactly the right arousal-buttons to push. "Yes, I've dreamed about getting fucked by my son's fat cock and eating my daughter's hot, wet pussy! This is a frigging dream come true! Don't let me fucking wake up!"

A few moments later James was behind Shannon and he was rubbing his knob up and down through her soaked pussy lips as she held herself over Darlene in a sixty-nine position. "Lick my pussy while he fucks me, Mom!" she said. "I'll bet you've played with your pussy while you've imagined your son and daughter fucking, haven't you? Well, now you'll get to see it up close and personal!"

"Oh, God, yes!" Darlene answered as she raised her head and pressed her mouth against Shannon's pussy lips as her son's cock spread them apart and slipped easily into her cunt. He went only two or three inches deep and then began to rock his hips in short tip-fucks making the fat head of his cock spread his sister's cunt-lips over and over as Darlene sucked and lapped them.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Shannon moaned as Darlene began flicking the young girl's clit with her tongue. Then suddenly, she leaned forward, pulling off of James's cock and letting it drop onto Darlene's face. "Stick it in her mouth, bro!" Shannon directed. "Fuck her mouth!"

With the same short tip-fuck strokes, James began popping his knob in and out of his mother's lips while she sucked and tongued the fat squishy bulb making repeated little hums as he poked her.

Shannon shifted her body back again, and said, "Push his cock up into my cunt, Mom! Use your mouth!" A moment later James leaned forward and his stiff boner slid across Darlene's lips and up Shannon's juicy cunt-hole. He kept pushing all the way in until his balls dragged across his mother's forehead.

Shannon let out a long, contented, "Ahhh!" as her cunt was stuffed full while her clit was being licked. As her brother fucked her hard and full-depth, she looked down at Darlene's drenched pussy, inches below her face, and then looked over at the toys her mother had brought onto the bed with her.

"Hey, big brother!" Shannon said. "Let's give Mom a DP! You fuck her mouth and I'll fuck her cunt with one of her toys! Would you like that Mom?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Darlene answered immediately.

Thirty seconds later, Darlene was on her hands and knees with James in front of her and Shannon behind. Shannon took the suction-cup rubber cock, wet its thick-ridged knob and its rippled length with her mouth, and then held its cup against her pussy-mound while she crawled up closer behind Darlene. She rubbed the big knob against Darlene's drenched pussy-lips and the cup against her wet vulva at the same time, and then she rotated her hips to make her pussy shove the rubber cock into her mother's cunt.

Darlene had naturally had the pseudo-cock that she called "Big John" up her cunt many times, but she had always had to fuck herself with it, either by hand or with it stuck to the shower wall. Having Shannon on the other end of it made it feel so much more real. And knowing it was "sweet, innocent" Shannon who was fucking her only intensified the hot, kinky pleasure.

Darlene's mouth hung open as a low moan seemed to be pushed out of her throat by the fat cock being shoved up her cunt, and James used the opportunity to insert his glistening cock-head. Darlene clamped her lips over it and began sucking and lapping. James took his mother's head between his hands, tracing the hollows of her cheeks with his fingers, and slowly began to mouth-fuck her.

At the other end, Shannon had about half of Big John's impressive length up her mother's cunt. As James fucked her mouth, she began to rock her hips while holding the suction cup tightly against her pussy mound, trying to get its wide, flat surface to grind against her clit.

The feeling against her soaked pussy, the close-up sight of Darlene's cunt-lips stretched around the fat cock, and the control she felt by shoving the big boner up her mother's cunt all combined to get her next orgasm percolating very quickly. As she rocked her hips, fucking Darlene's cunt while holding the dull end of the dildo against her pussy, she knew that they were going to have to buy a strap-on--and one with a double-ended cock!

Darlene was in perverted sexual heaven! She was naked on her bed on her hands and knees, her big tits swaying as she experienced her first double-penetration by being spit-roasted by her son and his surprisingly kinky and imaginative girlfriend. She, too, had another orgasm rapidly building.

Shannon and James quickly got into a rhythm of fucking their mother from both ends that had them each pushing in and pulling out about half of their respective cocks at the same time. Then, at a nod from Shannon, they both pushed forward simultaneously, James driving his real cock down his mother's throat and Shannon shoving hers, rubber-balls-deep, up her cunt.

Darlene let out a gargled groan around the cock that filled her throat as her eyes rolled back in her head and her cunt erupted around the cock that stuffed her guts. The two siblings held their mother impaled from both ends for only ten seconds or so, but it felt like glorious minutes to Darlene as her cunt spasmed over and over, forcing her hot cum out around Big John.