Darlene's Addiction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sights and sounds of Darlene blowing a huge orgasm around Shannon's cock triggered the horny girl's own eruption, and she leaned into the flat suction cup as hard as she could to mash it against her clit. The extra force drove Big John's fat knob deeper into Darlene's cunt than she had ever been penetrated before, and she had to push James back so she could suck in a breath, which she quickly exhaled with, "Oh, my fucking God!"

With his bare-assed mother on her hands and knees in front of him and his naked girlfriend behind her grinding her pussy against a big rubber cock that was buried almost out of sight in his mother's cunt, James slathered his mother's throat-phlegm down the length of his cock and began to jerk off hard and fast.

As Shannon's orgasm peaked, she had to back off on the pressure she was exerting against her pussy with the dildo's base, and as she leaned back Darlene's constricting cunt slowly forced Big John out until it slipped free and dropped onto the bed.

In a move that surprised both Darlene and James, Shannon picked up the cum-drenched dildo, reached forward with it, and pushed it against James's lips. "Suck it, big brother!" she commanded him. "Suck Mom's pussy-juice off my cock while you jerk off on her face! Taste her fresh hot cum while you blow yours all over her!"

Had James been forced to admit his deepest darkest secrets, he would have to confess that he was curious about sucking cock. At first, he had thought that giving a guy a blowjob was something that a woman did as a favor to her man because he obviously enjoyed it so much. Women in porn movies appeared to like doing it, but he assumed that that was just acting.

When he watched Shannon suck his cock--after the first few times--it almost appeared that she enjoyed it, too, but again, he attributed it to pretending for his sake. Then after he watched his mother eagerly suck his dick in the kitchen and then take it down her throat, after which Shannon begged her to show her how to throat a cock, he finally understood that there really was something very enjoyable, very arousing for a woman in having a stiff cock in her mouth and he began to wonder if there was something that he was missing out on. So, when Shannon presented her pussy-flavored boner to James's lips, he leapt at the "forced" opportunity to find out what.

He allowed the fat fire helmet cock-head to spread his pursed lips and then close tightly around its very realistic ridge. He swirled his tongue over the bulbous surface, feeling the cleft underneath it and tracing the tip up to its indented pee-hole. All the while he was tasting the now-familiar flavor of his mother's pussy.

Encouraged that he was not pulling away or rejecting the stiff rubber cock, Shannon pushed a little more of it into his mouth while smiling and saying, "Holy crap, baby! That is so hot! Suck that fat cock! See what Mom and I like so much!"

With his real cock right in her face, Darlene looked up to watch her son take her dear friend, Big John, in his mouth, and she added, "Oh, shit, baby! Yeah, open up and suck that big cock! Jesus, that's hot!"

Encouraged by his girlfriend's and his mother's words on top of the surprisingly arousing reaction to feeling a boner between his lips, against his tongue, and rubbing the insides of his hollowed cheeks, he began to simulate with his hand on his own boner what he was feeling in his mouth as his girlfriend started to push her cock in and out, fucking his mouth.

Noticing his mirrored moves, Shannon grinned as she began manipulating his jerking off like a puppet master. Pulling her dick back until just its knob was in his mouth and his lips were locked around its ridge, she rotated it back and forth and watched his hand twist back and forth over his glistening, slippery cock-head. She pushed it back in and watched his fist slide down his cock with a tight finger-and-thumb grip that no doubt simulated his lips.

She slowly pushed it in, filling his mouth and watching him tighten the grip of his fist around his cock. She kept going, delicately testing for his limit until his body lurched a bit as the fat knob touched the entrance to his throat. She quickly pulled back, and now knowing how far she should go, she began to fuck his mouth in earnest.

As his girlfriend pushed her big cock in and out, he sucked and swirled his tongue over it, totally amazed at how arousing it felt to have his mouth fucked. That realization was mirrored by his fist as he matched the pace of beating his cock to Shannon's thrusts, jabs, and twists.

It wasn't long before he began to moan around the fat cock in his mouth--something that both Shannon and Darlene found incredibly hot--and concentrate his quick, short jerk-off strokes on his drooling knob and the first inch or two of his stiff boner.

Suddenly, he clamped his mouth tightly around the cock in his mouth and growled around it as his own cock erupted, shooting a rope of hot cum into his mother's face.

"Oh, yeah! Cum in her face, baby!" Shannon encouraged him. "Just like my fat cock is going to cum in your mouth!"

He jerked off hard and fast painting Darlene's face with squirt after squirt of cum while sucking on the cock in his mouth wishing that he could feel it erupt the way his own cock was and to taste its hot cum filling his mouth.

Shannon couldn't do much about getting the rubber cock to squirt, but as soon as she saw James's real spurts waning, she pulled the dildo from his mouth, pushed down on the top of his head, and told him, "Go down there and eat that hot cum, baby! Pretend it just came out of that cock you sucked off! Fuck, baby, that was so frigging hot!"

James hungrily lapped and slurped the ropes of his fresh jism from his mother's face, savoring the salty taste himself, but also sharing it with her through hot, tongue-tangling kisses.

Shannon watched for a while and then dropped down herself and joined them in a three-way kiss before introducing Big John for them to all lick and suck.

***

A short while later, they were all packed into the shower and soaping up each other's sweaty, naked bodies. As Shannon gently washed her boyfriend's balls she said, "That was frigging hot watching you suck a cock, baby. Did you do that just for us or did you really like it as much as it looked?"

"I wouldn't want to give up pussy over it," he replied as his limp dick began to grow, "but I liked it more than I thought I would have. I can see now that you and Mom weren't just pretending to like it when you sucked my cock."

Standing behind him and rubbing her hips against his ass and her big tits against his back, Darlene reached around him, took his growing dick in her soapy hand, and said with a chuckle, "Pretending? Hardly!" She gave his cock a few slippery strokes and as it grew and straightened to its full stature, she added, "And we'd sure as hell not want you to give up pussy over it!"

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey