All Comments on 'Darlene's Addiction Pt. 04'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Camguy4funCamguy4funabout 1 year ago

OMG! The first two parts were sizzling hot., but this is the hottest chapter yet!! 10 stars!!! That as a great plot twist. You do have a very creative and erotic mind. I do hope you keep going because I will be here to read about Darlene's sex crazed world! You do have me wondering if there is a real Darlene out there somewhere. If so, WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hopefully Shannon will bring her aunt with her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with Camguy! If there is a real Darlene out there I want to meet her! More importantly, I want my WIFE to meet her ... and then my son ... and then his girlfriend! OMG!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Still a very nice story but did not like the part where the other boys had sex with his mother her friend was okay but a son should love his mother more and not let that happen 4 stars this time

beardaddy150beardaddy1508 months ago

wow! love this series, so hot! and thanks for the throat tip, I've been trying to learn how to do that as I'm a late arrival to sucking cocks.

beardaddy150beardaddy1508 months ago

And I also agree with Camguy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES