Darlene's Addiction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although she looked and could act the part, innocence was not one of Jenny's dominating characteristics. She was five-foot-nothing—just about Darlene's height— but she was petite with small tits, narrow hips, and a small, although nicely-curved, ass that seemed made for grabbing and holding onto. Her nipples were barely the size of nickels but stiffened into wonderful little shirt-tenting nubs at the slightest provocation. She had a cute face and wore her fine black hair in an adorable pixie-cut. If one was casting a porn movie, Jenny would be the barely-legal teen although she had just recently turned twenty-one. She was also a gymnast and remarkably flexible!

Jenny lost her virginity on the night of her eighteenth birthday and had been fucking ever since. She had gotten a reputation as an easy-lay in high school and her appetite for sex didn't diminish after graduation. She had met Tony at a party a year ago and after fucking in one of the bedrooms and feeling the spots that his curved cock could hit she had been with him exclusively ever since. The thought that he had just given her permission to not just fuck someone else, but all of his friends had her pussy leaking enough to soak through her panties and into her shorts. The fact that she was soon going to be eating pussy for the first time had her orgasm starting to simmer. That it was going to happen in a gangbang that included her sexy mother stoked the coals under it even more.

In her bedroom with its king-sized bed, Darlene took immediate control, and said to Shannon and Jenny, "Before you got here, the boys all had a circle-jerk around Cheryl and me, and whacked off each others' dicks, blowing their loads all over us ... hence the shower you found us just finishing." To the guys, she said, "Since you're obviously going to need some time to recharge after your orgasms, us ladies will put on a little show for you to aid in your recovery."

She knew that that was nowhere near the truth as each of the young men stood there with their respective cocks hard as steel, twitching, and drooling pre-cum in anticipation. But she loved to tease. "Oh, and while you're watching," she added, "no stroking your dicks." She was met with a chorus of disappointed groans, but then added, "Of course, if one of your friends might want to stroke your dick for you, that would be allowed."

Darlene motioned for Cheryl to get on the bed and as she joined her, she turned to the two young girls standing beside the bed, and said, "Why don't you two start the show for all of us by taking each others' clothes off?"

Shannon pulled Jenny into a tight embrace and began kissing her hard. Their heads rocked back and forth as they sucked on each others' lips and danced their tongues together. As they kissed, Shannon slid her hands down Jenny's back and into her tight shorts, taking two handfuls of her tight gymnast's ass. She twisted her wrists, rolling the shorts down, and left them bunched under the curve while she dug her fingers into her naked cheeks and pulled her hips tightly against her own.

In an example of you-always-want-what-you-don't-have, Jenny had always been jealous of and fascinated by Shannon's big tits, and she was moaning into Shannon's mouth as she groped and squeezed her friend's jugs, still enclosed in her blouse and bra. She moved her hands to try to unbutton her blouse but quickly determined that that was going to take too long, so she reached down, grabbed her shirttails, and pulled up.

Shannon let go of her friend's ass—leaving her shorts pulled down—and raised her arms to let her pull the shirt off. As Jenny reached around her to unfasten her bra, Shannon pulled Jenny's halter top up to expose her little-girl tits with their tiny stiff nipples. While Shannon rolled her thumbs over the swollen nubs, Jenny pulled her bra down her arms. Shannon had to let go of Jenny's tits to let her get the bra off, and when she brought her hands back up she took hold of Jenny's top and pulled it off over her head, leaving both girls standing there topless. They put their hands on the others' naked tits and began massaging and mauling and pulling on one another's nipples while they went back into their steaming kiss.

There was a chorus of moans and groans from the boys and Darlene looked over to see arms crisscrossed and stiff cocks being vigorously jerked off by partners' hands. She was happy to see that the taboo of touching another guy's dick had apparently been shattered for all of them because she wasn't done pushing the boys' boundaries.

When she looked back at the two girls, Jenny had bent down and was sucking hard on one of Shannon's fat nipples while she fumbled with the button and fly of her snug white jeans. She finally got them undone and as she worked them down over Shannon's ass—taking her panties with them—she switched to her other nipple.

Shannon held Jenny's head, massaging her fingers through her fine, short hair as she pulled her into her tit. As her friend sucked her nipple and played with it with her tongue, she worked her jeans the rest of the way down he legs, pulled her feet from them, and kicked them aside. Jenny, too, worked her shorts down and kicked them off leaving the two young girls as bare-ass naked as everyone else in the room.

"I think it's time we all watched a mother-daughter sixty-nine!" Darlene said as she pushed Cheryl onto her back on the bed. "All in favor ..."

The boys all shouted their yeses and humped their dicks harder in their buddies' fists. Cheryl said, "Oh my God, yes!" as she held out her arms to welcome her daughter.

As Jenny separated from Shannon and crawled onto the bed, Darlene asked her, "So, have you eaten pussy before, sweetheart?"

"No, but I've thought about it!" she answered.

"Did you ever think your first pussy would be your mom's?"

"Shit no!" she replied and then bent down and gave her mother a loving kiss. When she raised her head, she added, "But I'm glad it is! I love you, Mom!"

She turned around, straddled her mom's head with her legs, and looked down at her mother's soaking wet pussy-lips. She settled down, supporting herself with her forearms on the bed, reached under and took her mother's ass in her hands, and then lowered her head and placed her lips gently against her first-ever pussy. Its warmth, its softness, its wetness, and its taste were everything she imagined a pussy would be and as she let out a contented hum she extended her tongue and licked from one end of her mom's flower-petal slit to the other.

Cheryl lay there looking at her daughter's bald clamshell pussy. It seemed almost tiny in comparison to her own "gash," but it fit her proportions and body type perfectly. Cheryl knew, of course, that her daughter had a clamshell pussy, but she never guessed that she would be this up-close-and-personal with it!

Its sealed lips were glistening with droplets of her arousal, and as Cheryl reached her arms around under Jenny's legs to place her hands on her wonderful little ass, she raised her head and drew the tip of her tongue along the clamshell's seam gathering the sexual dew. Each woman moaned at the gentle exploration of her pussy by the other.

At almost the same time, both women used their fingers to spread the other's pussy and push their tongues deeper into the warm wet flesh. The feeling of a wiggling tongue in their pussies coupled with a wet pussy hugging their own tongues made each of them groan into the other's cunt and drive their tongues deeper and harder.

As mother and daughter got into full-fledged cunt eating with darting tongues, long hard sucks, and head-rocking face-fucking, the boys broke into pairs and moved to the sides of the bed for better views; James and Steve on one side, and Tony and Brian on the other. As they watched the steaming live-lesbian-sex-show in front of them they continued to beat each other's rock-hard boners.

Shannon and Darlene were watching the exciting mother-daughter show as well, and as they played with one another's tits and fingered each other's pussies, Shannon said, "You know what would be really hot? Something I've always wanted to see? If the boys sucked each other's cocks!"

"Oh, fuck yes!" Darlene agreed. She looked at her son and his black friend and found it interesting that neither made any comment at the suggestion, but that they actually seemed to jerk the other's dick a little harder. Was Steve as bi-curious as she knew James was? That was almost too much to hope for!

On the other side of the bed, Tony and Brian each blurted, "What?" and let go of their buddy's boner.

"Oh, it's okay for women to eat each other's pussies but not for guys to suck cock?" Shannon said to them.

"With women it's different!" Tony said. "It's ... it's, I don't know, kind of ... natural."

"Natural?" Darlene laughed. "Well, maybe it's just natural for a woman to not be afraid to try new things for her partner's pleasure."

Shannon added, "And to discover it's for her own pleasure, too! You'll never know until you try!"

"I'll tell you what, guys," Darlene said. "If you want to stick your peckers in any of our pussies, we want to see you put them in each other's mouths, first. It doesn't have to be a full-on blowjob; just a suck so you can say you tried it."

"And each of you has to suck the other three's dicks," Shannon added.

James and Steve looked at each other and Steve said, "If that's the price of getting to fuck four gorgeous pussies, I'm in!"

Darlene wondered if getting to fuck their pussies was the primary reason he agreed so readily or if it was a good face-saving excuse to try bi in front of his friends. She hoped that was the case!

"I'm okay with it!" James added as Darlene was pretty sure he would be.

"Nobody better cum in my mouth!" Brian said by way of tacit agreement.

Tony was the holdout and stood there with his lips symbolically closed and shaking his head slowly in an I-don't-know-about-this fashion.

"Come on, baby," Jenny said to him. "Do it for me. Just one suck each and if you hate it you never have to do it again. Or don't do it for me," she went on. "Do it so you can fuck four hungry wet cunts including my mom's! That's an opportunity you're not likely to get again anytime soon!"

Tony exhaled heavily and said, "All right. But just one suck each! And no mouth-fucking! And no jerking off, either! Just a suck!"

"I love you, baby!" Jenny said as she climbed off of her mother so she could sit up to watch the show.

"Okay, all of you come around here on this side," Darlene directed as she sat cross-legged on the bed displaying her drooling pussy. "One of you get on your knees and the others stand side by side. James, why don't you go first? You are the team's captain and co-host of this little party after all."

Based on watching him with her "Big John" dildo and his comments in the shower afterward, she knew he would be eager to try sucking a real cock, and she hoped that the enthusiasm she expected him to show would break down any reluctance the others might have.

Brian was first in line and with his hands behind his back and his stiff pecker standing straight out, he looked down as his friend took his fat-knobbed cock in his mouth.

Reluctant to try-bi himself—and only doing it so he could fuck four different cunts one after the other—Brian had expected James to hold his mouth pretty much wide open, only closing his lips when his dick was a few inches inside and then to keep his tongue well out of its way. So when James closed his mouth around his cock-head and began rubbing his tongue all over it as he sucked, Brian drew in a deep breath and then let out a low moan of surprise.

James leaned in and slid his tightly closed lips along Brian's narrow shaft as he pushed his tongue hard against the cleft under his knob, and Brian groaned, "Oh, fuck!" as he felt his spongy cock-head hit the back of James's mouth. He suddenly wished that Tony hadn't declared no mouth-fucking because he really wanted to grab his friend's head and start humping his mouth. Getting a blowjob from another guy was far more arousing than he ever thought it might be.

After a slow, sucking pull-back that released Brian's knob with a pop! James crab-crawled over in front of his best friend, Steve. James had seen his friend naked in the locker room before so he knew long before today that he was well-hung even when his dick was soft. It was the classic Big Black Cock now that it was fully erect and sticking almost straight out! It angled downward only because of its own weight.

James bent over to get Steve's cock-head in his mouth. It was so much smaller than Brian's big knob despite his cock being far bigger. The differences between real cocks and the Big John dildo, and even between real cocks themselves quickly fascinated James.

He straightened up, lifting his friend's boner with his lips and tongue, and then leaned in taking as much of it into his mouth as he could. The feeling of its smaller bullet-shaped cock-head felt so different against the back of his mouth than Brian's plumb had, that he wondered if he could take it—at least part of it—down his throat. He knew it was possible because he had watched his mother do it and he had even instructed Cheryl on how it was done so she could take his dick down her throat.

He took hold of his friend's tight black ass and shoved himself forward. As willing as he was though, his brain still made him hesitate just as Steve's dick-head entered his throat and before it could get past his gag reflex. His body lurched and he was forced to pull back. Technically that would have satisfied the one-suck requirement, but James didn't want to give up that easily.

When he took the BBC back in his mouth and bobbed a few times Darlene was pretty sure that he was going to try to throat him again, and she said, "You can do it, baby! Hard and fast! Don't hesitate once you start!"

James pulled a deep breath in through his nose, dug his fingers into Steve's ass, and drove himself forward. Just as his mother had said, the nerve-endings of his gag reflex were shoved to the side and he suddenly had his friend's big black cock stretching his throat open.

And the key word there was stretching. As elated as he was that he had overcome his natural gag response, the size of Steve's fat dick made his throat hurt a little. He had watched his mother take every inch of the monster down her throat and he had to guess that that ability was something that came with practice. For now, he was satisfied that he had taken control of his gag reflex and had gotten a few inches of the BBC down his throat.

Staring down at his best friend, Steve could hardly believe what he had just watched and felt. Hell, none of his girlfriends had ever even tried to do that to him before! Now, both James and his mom had taken his fat cock in their throats! Was it something in their genes?

Steve had been bi-curious for a long time, but like most guys his age, he was too worried about his macho image to even ask any of his buddies if they might be too. Of course, the promise of fucking four pussies didn't hurt, but he was glad that they were all being forced to try-bi in front of one another.

With cheers from the women and exclamations of "Holy shit!" from the guys, James moved over in front of Tony with his curved stiff cock sticking out and up. Really getting to like this cock-sucking stuff, James took his knob in his mouth, swished it with his tongue, and then bobbed up and down on the first few inches. When James reached up and put his hands on the backs of his legs, Tony held his breath, hoping that he knew what was coming.

James drove his head forward and with far greater ease than with Steve's monster, he had Tony's cock-head in and going down his throat. He didn't stop until he had consumed the entire thing and his lips were rubbing the stubble of Tony's shaven-but-growing-out pubes.

"Holy fuck!" Tony groaned as he dug his fingers into his own ass to keep from grabbing his friend's head and holding him impaled on his stiff cock. Even Jenny had never done that to him before!

Jenny realized that too, and as she rubbed a finger between her drenched pussy-lips, she said to Darlene, "You have got to teach me how to do that! There's no way I'm letting a guy suck my boyfriend's cock better than me!"

Having made it down the line of stiff dicks, James got to his feet and said, "Next!" He would have liked to have gone back to Brian just to see if he could get that fat mushroom down his throat, but he was pretty sure that he would have that chance again before the night was out.

"I'll go next!" Steve said with no argument from Brian or Tony.

James moved to the front of the line beside Brian, and Steve was glad for that. In his bi-curious fantasies, James had always been the one he tried it with.

Steve put his lips over the end of his friend's rigid cock and as he swirled his tongue over the knob he wrapped his fingers around the rest of it and pulled forward, pumping a long drool of pre-cum from its pee hole. He figured that Tony's ban on jerking off applied to the one getting his dick sucked, not to the one sucking it. As he tasted the salty pre-cum, he began stroking James's cock to get more.

After a few half-length bobs, Steve pulled his mouth off of his friend's dick and said, "Okay, tell me how you did that throat thing. Mine's bigger, so if you can get my big black boner in your throat, I should be able to take your little white weenie."

After Steve's BBC, James's cock was the largest of the group but the two often teased each other about their respective dick sizes in the locker room, which of course meant that the other was looking, which in turn fueled their bisexual curiosity. It felt awesome to both of them to finally be exploring that curiosity.

Darlene leaned over and whispered to Jenny, here comes your deep-throat lesson.

"Okay, first don't think about choking," James told his friend. "That'll just make you hesitate at the crucial point and it will make you choke. The key is to do it fast. Apparently, there are no gag-reflex nerve endings inside your throat—just at the entrance—so if you power past them, all is good."

Jenny whispered to Darlene, "That's it? That's the secret? Do it fast?"

"Yup!" Darlene answered. "Easy-peasy and you're a member of the deep-throat club."

Steve took a couple of deep breaths, both to steel his nerves and because he knew that if this worked, he wouldn't be able to breathe with his friend's cock stuffed in his throat. He bobbed on James's boner a few times, slathering his knob with plenty of spit to get it slippery, and then with his big black hands gripping his best friend's lily-white ass, he drove his head forward.

James's cock-head speared his throat, pushed the unsuspecting gag nerves out of the way, and proceeded down his gullet until Steve had every inch of his friend's hard cock engulfed and his lips were pressed into his pubes.

"Fuck!" Jenny said in surprise at how easy it looked when you knew how.

James groaned, "Fuck!" as well, at the glorious feeling of his cock in a tight throat coupled with the fact that it was his best friend's throat and the culmination of so many bi-sex fantasies he had jerked off to in the past.

Steve made some kind of gurgling groan that probably would have been "Fuck!" if his throat hadn't been stuffed full of his buddy's fat boner.

Steve held himself impaled for five or ten seconds—which felt more like a full minute to him—then he pulled back slowly. When James's knob finally exited Steve's throat and he felt it relaxing back to normal size, Steve made the mistake of stopping and his gag nerves quickly jumped back into play. He lurched violently and almost threw up. He pulled off of James's dick with his eyes watering and his mouth wide open as he coughed and caught his breath.