Darlene's Addiction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit, man!" James said "Sorry! I forgot to tell you to pull off quickly, too. My bad!"

Darlene whispered to Jenny, "Remember that part!"

Regaining his composure, Steve moved over in front of Brian and took his fat knob in his mouth.

Tony looked down at their big black friend with his lips around Brian's skinny cock-shaft, and said, "You can take everybody's dick down your throat if you want to man—including mine—but I ain't doing that to anybody! The deal was one suck on each dick then we get to fuck pussy! I ain't into no guy fucking my throat!"

Steve bobbed on Brian's cock compressing its big squishy knob against the roof of his mouth with his tongue to try to convince himself that it could get small enough to fit in his throat. As he bobbed and squished, Brian said, "Yeah, I don't think I want to try the throat thing, either. Just a suck. One and done then we get pussy."

Darlene whispered to Jenny, "They don't know what they're missing, do they?"

"Nope!" she chuckled. "I love sucking cock! I can't wait to try the fast-pass throat trick!"

Steve gripped Brian's flat ass and drove his head forward. His throat stretched and Brian's knob compressed to make it in with no problem. But it was a very different feeling than James's cock. Where James's had stretched his throat open and kept the whole thing enlarged, Steve could feel Brian's knob traveling down his throat and relaxing somewhat behind it. It felt almost like swallowing a whole plumb might feel. It was not a bad feeling, just different from James.

"Oh, shit!" Brian groaned as his knees wobbled. He had had his lollipop dick sucked by a few different girls and had then pushed it up their cunts, but neither the blowjobs nor even the fucks felt quite like this!

Steve paused with his face pressed against Brian's belly for ten seconds or so and then pulled back and off of his cock quickly. No gag at all!

With complete confidence Steve moved in front of Tony and took the first few inches of his crooked cock in his mouth, slathering his tongue all over its normal-sized head. He leaned in and found that it went down his throat somewhat easier than James's or Brian's. Was it the curved shape? Its more average size? Or was it that he was just getting used to deep-throating cocks?

When he pulled off quickly—again with no gag—he stood up, looked at Brian, and said, "You're up, man," as he moved to the front of the line beside James with his BBC bouncing and drooling pre-cum from the intense arousal of finally getting to suck cock.

Watching James and Steve suck the others' dicks, Brian had become a little more accepting of the idea, and even a bit curious about it. But he was still sure he wasn't going to try the deep-throat thing. He also wished that it wasn't going to be Steve's big black monster that he had to suck first. Not that he had anything against it being black; it was the big aspect that concerned him. That and the fact that it was leaking dick-juice.

On his knees, Brian wrapped his hand around Steve's dick out near the end and used his thumb to wipe the dangling drop of pre-cum from his cock-head. That thumb motion—across the cleft at the bottom and the wiping up over the top—made Steve groan and a fresh drop of pre-cum oozed out. Brian wiped again, and said, "You better not cum in my mouth, you prick!"

He slid his fist back along Steve's big boner about two inches to act as a stop in case his friend tried to push his dick any farther into his mouth. Brian, too, had seen Steve in the locker room and knew that he was well-hung, but the fact that he couldn't touch his finger to his thumb around it now that it was erect was truly impressive and a bit intimidating.

With his lips pursed like a fish, he pushed forward and let his friend's BBC push his mouth open. He tried to keep his tongue out of the way, but Steve's glistening knob slid across it anyway. As soon as his lips touched his fist, he pulled back and off of Steve's boner. He let out the breath he had been holding and crabbed over in front of James.

James's cock was smaller than Steve's but in no way small. Brian did the same thumb-wipe and cock-grip that he had done with Steve but this time with maybe three inches of dick exposed for his suck. He was not a convert to cock-sucking yet, but he had to admit that the experience with Steve wasn't as horrible as he'd imagined.

He pushed his lips down James's boner and even intentionally pressed his tongue along its underside. This time, rather than concentrating on just being done with it, he allowed his lips to feel the ridge behind his knob—more pronounced than Steve's—and to feel the slight ripples and vein-bulges along its length. When his lips met his fingers he relaxed his grip and let his hand slip back as he took another half-inch of cock into his mouth, stopping only because his buddy's cock-head had reached the entrance to his throat, tickling his gag reflex. He was not going to even try the throat thing!

As he pulled off James's dick—with his lips closed tightly around it—he suddenly felt his own hard cock bob and ooze a drop of pre-cum. Apparently, bypassing that part of his brain that professed to be dead-set against sucking cock, his body realized that the feeling and taste of a stiff dick in the mouth was as arousing as getting his dick sucked.

With that surprising revelation, when Brian moved in front of Tony he used his hand to wipe his dick-drool along the length of his curved boner. When he took it into his mouth, he bobbed several times with his lips closed tightly around his shaft and his tongue-twisting over its head giving him an actual—if brief—blowjob.

"Oh, fuck!" Tony groaned. He had now had his cock sucked by his three best buddies—all of whom seemed to actually enjoy it!—but he was in no way convinced that he was going to like it. It was only the promise of unlimited pussy and Jenny's smiling, encouraging face that made him go to his knees in front of Brian, now at the head of the line.

He wrapped his hand around Brian's dick—barely an inch behind its big knob—opened wide, and got it into his mouth without actually touching it with his lips. He was also able to keep his tongue well away from it. He bounced his lips off of his hand and immediately pulled back and away from Brian's untouched knob.

"Whoa! Whoa!" Brian protested. "The deal was one suck! That was just barely breathing on my dick! Come on, man! We all sucked your crooked cock!"

"He's right, baby!" Jenny said. "That was the deal. No suckee no pussy. Come on, do it for me and I'll take that warped dick of yours down my throat, now that I know how."

Resignedly, Tony pursed his lips and pushed them over Brian's knob and a tiny bit of his exposed shaft. When they touched his hand he immediately pulled back with a slight suction—satisfying the suck requirement. He managed to keep his tongue from making contact, however.

With one down he moved over to James and performed the same short kiss-down and suck-back maneuver. After doing the same to the end of Steve's BBC he stood up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and still quite convinced that cock-sucking was not for him. He turned to the four women on the bed, and said, "Okay, now it's pussy time!"

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey