Darlene's Addiction Pt. 05

Story Info
The victory celebration becomes a full-fledged bi-sex orgy.
8.4k words
4.61
9.4k
18

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers

[All characters are 18 years or older.]

Darlene's Addiction

A divorced mom lusts after her son and gets what she wants.

Erotic Fiction

by

Casey Bea

Part-5

The victory celebration becomes a full-fledged bi-sex orgy

(Recap from part-4)

As the other guys lined up to get deep-throated by the two fantastic MILFs, James stepped back and typed a text to Shannon.

"Hey. Give me a call when you can look at your phone in private."

A minute later his phone rang, and Shannon's face was on the screen as she said quietly, "I'm in the bathroom at my aunt's. What's up?"

"Check this out!" he said as he turned the phone to show his mother and her sexy, mature friend bare-ass naked on their knees in the middle of the kitchen, each with a young cock stuffed deep in their mouths as a third boy patiently stroked his boner waiting for his turn.

"Holy shit! How the hell did that happen?" Shannon said.

"Long story," James replied. "But can you come over and join us? I think Mom and her friend are going to need some help when we move this party to the bedroom. Oh, and by the way, I haven't broken our pact. I haven't done anything with Mom without you being here."

"How about her friend?" Shannon asked, finding it hard to imagine her horny boyfriend standing back stroking his dick while his buddies were getting deep-throat blowjobs.

"Well, I might have volunteered to help Mom teach her friend how to get a stiff cock down her throat," he replied. He then added, "Strictly in the interest of higher education, you understand."

Shannon laughed, and said, "Yes, I'm sure! Well, you have my permission to go ahead without me, as long as I have your permission to fuck all of your friends when I get there. It's probably going to be twenty minutes though, so you have to promise that you guys won't be worn out and sleeping when I show up."

"Deal!" he said. "And I can pretty much guarantee that none of us is going to fall asleep for the rest of this afternoon!"

Shannon chuckled, and said, "Don't tell them I'm coming; I want it to be a surprise."

"Okay," he said, loving his girlfriend's playfulness ... and horniness! "I'll leave the patio door open. I love you, baby!" With that, he ended the call and switched the phone to record video as he walked back to the group to get in line for his blowjob.

(Part-5)

As hot and unbelievable as it was for the boys to be taking turns getting their boners deep-throated by two gorgeous and sexy MILFs in the middle of their buddy's kitchen, when James stepped in front of his own mother and she took his stiff cock in her mouth, bobbed a few times and then let him shove it down her throat, it shot the raw, taboo nastiness of the whole situation off the charts and they all cheered like their friend had won the lottery.

Cheryl reach over and grabbed Darlene's throat to feel her son's fat cock bulge in and out, and said, "Oh, you horny slut mom! Look at you throat-fucking your own son! Jesus, that is hot!"

When James pulled his slimy cock out of his mother's mouth after the second full-depth throat-poke, she caught her breath and replied to her friend, "I don't know about you, but my knees are getting sore. Let's move this party into the living room. I've got something I've always wanted to try."

For the best view of the TV, Darlene's couch was situated with about three feet of space between it and the wall behind it. As the naked group walked into the room, Darlene said, "Brian and Tony, you go behind the couch. Steve and James, you stay out here behind Cheryl and me." It didn't take much imagination for the boys or Cheryl to figure out what Darlene was setting up.

The two women got on the couch on their knees with their heads over the back. Not needing any further instruction or invitation, Brian fed Cheryl his fat-knobbed cock while Tony put his curved boner in Darlene's mouth. They both started fucking in short, slow strokes enjoying the phenomenal opportunity.

Standing behind the two naked MILFs—each already with a stiff young cock in her mouth—Steve stroked his BBC once and stepped forward to push it up Darlene's inviting cunt. But before he touched her drenched pussy lips with his knob James leaned over and whispered something into his ear. Steve looked a little perplexed, and replied quietly, "You're sure?"

"Oh, yeah! Trust me!" James answered.

Steve and James each took a step back and together they each landed a hard slap on the naked ass-cheek in front of them.

"Sheee-it!" Darlene shouted in surprise around the cock in her mouth.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Steve quickly burst out. "James said that ..."

"Don't be sorry, sweetheart!" Darlene cut him off. "Just smack my other cheek the same way!"

"O ... okay," he stammered and then brought his big hand down on her other cheek.

Although it was eclipsed in her mind by having multiple young cocks in her mouth, Cheryl's ass was still tender from the hard spanking she had gotten from Darlene before the boys showed up. As a result, the surprise and the searing sting of James's slap caused her to pull her ass away until her belly was against the couch back and she growled "Oh, fuck!" around Brian's big cock-head.

"Sorry!" James said. "I ... I didn't mean to smack you so hard!" He placed his hand gently on the quickly reddening spot and added, "Let ... let me rub it."

Cheryl relaxed and pushed her ass back out as he caressed the burning spot, and then she said, "Now bend down there and kiss it!" When he had placed several loving, "apologetic" kisses on her ass, she said, "Now do the same to my other cheek! And slap it just as hard!" She then raised her head to look up at Brian, and said, "And you fuck my mouth!"

As James's hand landed on Cheryl's other tender ass-cheek, Brian put both of his hands on the back of her head and drove his cock down her throat until he was pressing his belly into her face. The result was a wet gurgle from deep in Cheryl's stuffed throat.

Steve and James landed several more ass-slaps while Tony and Brian fucked the two women's mouths and throats and then Darlene pushed Tony back with one hand as she brought the other one protectively across her raw ass. "All right," she said. "I think our pussies are wet enough to handle some stiff young cock! James, take hold of Steve's dick and guide him to your mother's hungry cunt!"

Ever since she had watched her son take her "Big John" dildo in his mouth and after hearing him talk about his bi-sex curiosity she had been trying to think of a way to allow him to satisfy that inquisitiveness. With all four of the boys at the absolute peak of their arousal, she knew their inhibitions would be at the lowest possible point, so she knew it was the best opportunity she was ever likely to get to convert all of them at one time.

She went on, "Steve, you stick James's cock into Cheryl's cunt!" Her tone made it clear that it wasn't a suggestion but a command.

Unbeknownst to Darlene or even James, Steve had curiosities of his own, so he didn't hesitate to do as he was told, and he reached over and wrapped his big hand around the only other erection he had ever touched besides his own.

Before fulfilling Darlene's directive of cunt-stuffing, both of the boys took the opportunity to stroke the other's hard cock a couple of times. Each found the new sensation of a strange cock in his hand to be intriguingly pleasurable.

They then rubbed each other's drooling knobs up and down through their respective MILF's pussy lips before nuzzling their cock-heads into the women's cunt-holes and rocking forward.

Each of the women moaned around the cock in her mouth as her burning pussy was stretched and her cunt was stuffed full of hard, young cock. James pushed his boner almost all the way up Cheryl's cunt before he "bottomed out" and she flinched at the poke against her cervix. He backed off and began a slow withdrawal until only his cock-head was still being hugged by her pussy and then started long, deep fucks up the drenched cunt as he reached under her and played with her tits.

Steve, too, bottomed out against Darlene's cervix, but with about two-thirds of his BBC buried in her MILF pussy, he was already deeper in a cunt than he had ever been before and it felt glorious!

As he began to back away, Darlene reached around and grabbed his leg to stop him at the same time that she pushed Tony back away from her mouth. She shifted her hips slightly, and said, "Keep going, Steve! Get down low and keep pushing and you can get past my cervix to my c-spot. But go gently!"

Steve squatted slightly as Darlene rotated her hips just right and she felt his cock-head rub against the outer ring of her cervix and squeeze past it. She groaned a low, "Oh, fuck, yes!" as his cock went deeper and deeper.

Not only was the feeling from the pressure against the outside of her cervix super-intense, the thought that she was very likely taking more of his big cock up her experienced pussy than any of his young girlfriends ever had added to the intensity and she pulled on his leg to keep him going deeper yet.

Just as she was reaching her real limit and pain was beginning to crowd out pleasure, she felt Steve's hips against her ass and she smiled to herself for having taken every inch of her first BBC.

Steve groaned at the first-time pleasure of burying all of his cock up a cunt, and Tony exclaimed as he rubbed his cock-head across Darlene's smiling lips, "Holy shit! She can take all of that thing in both ends!"

"Fuck me, Steve!" Darlene said around the knob pressed against her lips. "But go easy at the end there." To Tony, she said, "Shove that crooked boner down my throat, Tony, and spit roast me with him!"

The other boys and even Cheryl turned to watch as Steve and Tony shoved their cocks balls-deep up Darlene's cunt and down her throat at the same time. They held her impaled full-depth from both ends on their stiff dicks for several seconds and then withdrew and started fucking her pussy and her mouth in chorus.

They each rocked their hips, fucking their respective holes with short, fast strokes, and then with a coordinating nod they pushed forward again, stuffing her throat and cunt completely full once more. Darlene gurgled a low moan around Tony's cock as her pussy erupted around Steve's.

Not to be outdone, Cheryl quickly had Brian fucking his fat knob down her throat while she took as much of James's cock up her cunt as she could fit. As her pussy tightened around James's boner and she began to orgasm, he said, "Oh, fuck! I'm getting ready to cum!"

"Me too!" Steve said, followed by "Oh, yeah!" from Tony, and "I'm really close, too!" from Brian. Darlene saw their simultaneous orgasms as an opportunity too good to pass up.

She pushed Tony and Steve away and then said, "Cheryl, let's get on our knees again! All you guys get in a circle around us and jerk off!" Moments later, Cheryl and Darlene were rubbing their naked asses together as they interlocked their arms pulling their backs together, and offering their swollen-nipple-tits as cum targets for the four horny boys.

Darlene watched as the guys started beating their cocks just inches from their faces, and as their pace picked up, their breathing quickened, and their moans increased she suddenly commanded, "Grab the cock next to you and jerk it off on us! You're gonna love the feel of another fist blowing your load!"

She knew that if there was ever going to be a moment to break through whatever bisexual reluctance any of them might have, this was it. With their balls in complete charge and ready to release their boiling cum, their normal-brain intellect didn't stand a chance of stopping them.

All of them being right-handed, they each reached over and grabbed the slippery boner next to them. Steve and James had already felt each other's dicks when they guided them to Darlene and Cheryl's pussies, but they weren't next to each other now, so they ended up with a different strange cock in their hands. Steve with Tony's curved erection and James with Brian's lollipop boner.

As she had hoped and expected, Darlene watched as fists flew up and down cocks that they had never held before. Driven by a gallon of testosterone coursing through their systems they beat one another's erections as hard and as fast as they would be if they were jerking themselves off onto the two naked, open-mouthed MILFs in front of them.

With his fist pulling and squeezing Brian's fat knob with each stroke James brought him to his orgasm first and as his thick, hot cum shot across Cheryl's face Brian growled "Holy fucking shit!" and beat on Steve's BBC even harder as if coaxing his cum from his own balls.

Under Brian's tight, fast strokes—each one sliding over his drooling cock-head—Steve began a series of low, guttural grunts that foretold the coming of the jet-blast of semen that erupted from his pee-hole and went straight into Darlene's mouth.

As Steve shot his pent-up cum into his best friend's mother's mouth he forgot to keep jerking the cock in his right hand, and Tony had to grab his wrist with his own left hand to keep him going. Seconds later, with Steve's huge hand once more pounding his crooked cock from knob to balls, Tony shouted, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" as his boiling cum squirted from his dick onto the side of Darlene's face.

That left James being jerked off by Tony. He was holding back as hard as he could, wanting to be last, and as his balls reached their limit, he grabbed his mother's head and pulled her around cheek to cum-covered cheek with Cheryl, and growled, "Fuck me!" as his sperm shot from his cock and Tony painted the two MILF's faces with his jism.

Had this been a group of older men they might have staggered back to flop into chairs to fondle their spent dicks and catch their breath. But this was a quartet of virile young men at the peak of physical fitness and sexual virility.

They each took a step back and with their respective boners showing little or no droop they were all looking at the two naked, cum-splattered women on their knees in front of them when Darlene said, "I think Cheryl and I need showers before we continue the party. Anyone care to join us?"

With the one shower in the house far too small for six people Darlene led them all out through the kitchen to the outdoor shower they used when getting in or out of the hot tub.

Darlene's backyard was fenced, but it hadn't been built with nude-sunbathing-privacy in mind—and certainly not outdoor sex!—so any of her three neighbors could easily have peaked over and seen the two naked moms getting washed by eight hands belonging to four erection-bearing young men. The thought of someone watching them had Darlene's exhibitionist pussy tingling.

Ten minutes later they were toweling each other off when a female voice from the other end of the patio exclaimed, "Mom!" followed by "Tony!" It was Cheryl's daughter, Jenny, standing next to Shannon with her eyes wide and her mouth open as she stared at the six naked bodies in front of her.

Jenny was one of Shannon's closest friends from school, but oddly, she had never met her mother so she didn't realize that that was the other woman who was "partying" with the boys when James had face-timed her in the bathroom. Shannon did know that Tony was Jenny's boyfriend and that Jenny was nearly as much of a sex addict as she was, so when she called her and suggested that they go over to James's house and reward the boys for their swim-meet win with a gangbang Jenny readily agreed.

On the drive over Shannon had explained to her disbelieving friend about hers and James's "intimate relationship" with James's mother. After Jenny's third or fourth, "No way!" Shannon showed her the video they had taken when Darlene was tied to James's bed—now edited into a short but very hot porn movie. After watching it with her mouth hanging open, she said, "Holy fucking shit! A three-way with your boyfriend's mother!" She then looked at Shannon and said, "I didn't even know you ate pussy, much less James's mom's!"

"I didn't until then," Shannon replied as she drove. "But I'm hooked now! I hope you'll let me lick your pussy when we're with the boys. I've dreamt about doing that with you a lot more than once!"

"Fuck yes!" Jenny said. "I wish you'd told me before. I've wanted to try it with a girl for a long time!" She rubbed her crotch and laughed, "Drive faster!"

James, of course, knew that Shannon was coming to join them, but he didn't know when she'd show up and he didn't know she'd be bringing Tony's girlfriend and Cheryl's daughter, so he was surprised along with the rest of them, but not nearly as much as Tony and Cheryl.

"Jenny!" both of them blurted as Cheryl pulled Brian in front of her to hide her nakedness ... far too late. Tony likewise jumped behind Steve to hide his stiff boner.

Shannon laughed at their reactions, but then said, "Oh my God, Jenny! I swear I had no idea that she was your mother! I thought she was just a horny MILF friend of James's mom! Honest!"

Darlene moved over and took her friend's hand and said, "Oh, please, sweetheart, tell me that you're going to join the incest club with me!"

"I ... I don't know ..." she stammered looking at her daughter. "Is ... is that what you want?"

"I ... I think I do, Mom," she replied as Shannon's steaming video with James and Darlene replayed in her head. "If ... if you want to."

"Well, in the interest of democracy," Darlene said, "I move we put it to a vote. All those in favor of Cheryl eating her daughter's sweet young pussy, and of Jenny licking her mom's MILF twat, say yes."

Six hands—all of the boys plus Shannon's and Darlene's—went up with a chorus of emphatic yes's.

"Yes!" Jenny and Cheryl both said as they looked into each other's eyes.

"The yes's have it, and the motion is carried!" Darlene said with a chuckle. "Now, let's move this party indoors!"

As the group went inside Tony took his girlfriend's hand, and said, "I ... I can't even believe this, baby! It's, you know, okay with me for you to fuck the other guys, too!"

With mock sternness, she replied, "Oh, and you probably think I should give you permission to fuck my mother then don't you? And James's mother and Shannon, too, probably, huh? Tit for tat? Quid pro quo?" She stopped him, and said in a well-acted accusatory tone, "Wait! Or have you already fucked mine and James's mother before we got here?"

"No!" he answered. "Honest!"

She looked at him through narrowed, suspicious eyes and he blurted on, "I swear I never fucked either one of them! They, um ... they may have given me a blowjob ..." He admitted, but then quickly added, "But they did that to all of us!" as if that would mitigate it.

Jenny finally chuckled and let him off the hook. "I guess I can't complain about who you're fucking if you let me fuck all of your friends. And if I was a guy I know I'd want to fuck those two MILFs!" While he thought he was in trouble his dick had begun to wilt and Jenny took it in her hand giving it a few strokes to get its familiar curve back in shape. As it grew, she added, "I think it's going to be hot to watch you fuck my mom! And in fact, I think I want to be under her and licking her pussy while you fuck her. With his crooked boner fully resurrected in her fist, she asked innocently, "You think you could handle that, sweetheart?"

"Oh, fuck, baby!" he moaned. "God, I love you!"

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers