Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence from him. A sip of wine from me. More words, after another breath, from her.

"Why do you stay with me?" Fleur asks her husband.

"Because I love you Ma'am."

"And I love you. Genuinely and deeply. Though my love for you has evolved." Fleur pauses again. "And? Why else do you stay?"

"Because I am addicted to your sexuality, Ma'am."

"Ah! And when I sent you away for a month, how were you?"

"I could think of nothing else but you Ma'am. I begged every day for you to allow me to return."

"Yes. I really did test you then. And blocked your number for a while. Too much pleading." I imagine Fleur reminiscing. "What did I do during that month, darling?"

"You went on holiday with one of your lovers, Ma'am."

"How often did I think of you, darling, whilst I was away on a white sand beach with a dark strong man?"

"Rarely, you said, Ma'am."

"I said?" I heard a kick and a groan from him.

"Rarely Ma'am."

"Very rarely I'm afraid. When I did, it gave me a thrill to imagine how much you were suffering. And why did I take you back? The two reasons. The only two reasons."

"Because you love me Ma'am. Because you like having me around. You like my company and how our relationship, our marriage, is now. And because you enjoy creating the continuous torture that is now my way of life. Our way of life. Because it excites you deeply being cruel to me, Ma'am." As he spoke, his words slowed. It is, I sense, very real to him now. Good.

"And now, I want to take it up another level," she says. "The way we are."

Fleur pauses. Now we are getting to the crucial part. She is doing so well. I wish I could tell her. She's on mute, I cannot even tap an accolade. I will when she joins me here later.

"And now I want to take it up another level." I hear Fleur say again. And then four taps reach me. Through the headphones. A pause, and then a distinctive fifth. Oh, my goodness, this is really getting to her. How delightful. I imagine the rose glow of arousal spreading beneath the olive tones of her skin. Her so sensitive skin. Good. I so love how much she gets off on controlling her husband, while she then so gets off on me controlling her. More for me to enjoy tonight.

"Darling. When we first began this sexual journey of mine, for yours is no sexual journey at all is it. You've stayed in one place, sexually, for a very long time." I hear her take another, deeper breath. Arousal arising.

"When we first began this sexual journey of mine," she continues, "I was concerned. This desire of yours that I thought most placed our relationship, our love, our marriage at risk, your desire to see me with another man increasingly consumed you. We talked a lot about it then. You reassured me. I could see how very excited it made you, and eventually, as you hoped, the idea began to arouse me too. Precisely as you wanted. Another of your desires about to be fulfilled. And. Darling. As you know. I am no longer concerned."

This I know is a fundamental aspect of where their relationship is now.

When first Fleur learned of Neville's desires she did not embrace them. She stepped back and away. Over time, as they explored together, a desire rose within her that became a flame. "It is never going to be put out, that fire," she told me one evening as she lay naked beside me. I rested in the heat and scent of her as I kissed the salt of passion from the inside of her arm. "There's no going back. For him, or for me. He's there, I'm here. He opened that door; his place is on the other side. And I like that he's there. It adds to how much all this excites me. Is that bad?" "No, it's good," I answered her between courtly kisses upon the back of her hand that weren't courtly kisses at all. "A sense of cruelty lies within us all, and some wish to receive as much as others wish to give. And it is most definitely what your Nev wants, as you well know." "Yes," Fleur breathed thoughtfully into my neck. I drew her hand closer to me, drew her body and her skin against mine and said, "And now I am going to fuck another man's wife very hard and very long." Fleur's sigh melted into my surge of passion as I pulled all of her against all of me.

A voice in my ear brought me back again from my captivating memories to my riveting present. I glanced around the restaurant to bring me fully back into the exotic contrast of my here and now, as. reaching out for another sip of the bold red wine, I savoured the sound of Fleur's escalating passion.

"And then your consuming desire became my consuming desire," she said. "At some point, what I wanted began to take over didn't it? As you desired, in one way. But perhaps not in another. No matter, that's the way it is now, and that's the way it's going to stay. My desires are all important. Yours only get fulfilled if they happen to coincide with mine. And it's becoming more and more exhilarating for me to make sure that less and less of your desires coincide with mine.

"Which means we are going to step things up a bit. I will start to deliberately fulfill less and less of your desires, just because that's what's lighting my fire. God! So fucking hot!" She raises her voice as her arousal peaks. I sense she is having to hold herself back from orgasm. Very strict rule, for her and I. Her orgasms are mine, never without my permission and rarely without me there. I hope Fleur is suffering; turns me on when she suffers for me.

"Do you understand me?" I hear Fleur ask with a huskier note now entering her voice.

"Yes Ma'am" I hear him reply, quietly. There's a hesitation in there.

"Louder!" she's raised her voice a little. Fire again.

"Yes Ma'am" he says more audibly. I know she has done this for my moment of pleasure. I am pleased with her.

"You understand you will be suffering for me even more than you are now?"

"Yes Ma'am." More promptly. More audibly. So very well trained is he.

"Better."

A long silence. And then, from deep within a part of her I know well. "And understand, you will learn darling, how very, very, very deeply the next evolution in our love, in our relationship, will be consuming me. Like never before. We will be going to places like never before. In different directions. Me up, you down. Me lots. You none. You understand?" If Fleur is at 5 before, she must be more now. I'm taking her to places she's never been before too.

"I think so Ma'am. I'm not sure though."

"Good. An honest answer. Honest answers I like." A big foundation between them she has told me, is honesty. It's why they've come so far, why they are still so tight in so many ways, and not at all in others. It's why there is so much here for me to seize and enjoy. Because of their honesty. She's about to take honesty to a new level.

"Let's get to the new rules. See if you understand better then. Let's get to what you'll be getting less of. And for this I need you a little more secure. Chains! In front of me, Now! Quickly!"

I know he will be getting up, moving swiftly, to the basement. Where they kept 'their things'. Where sometimes they keep him. In her household he does most of the work while she relaxes and amuses herself.

"Thom," I hear her whisper to me whilst he is away. "I need you to ravish me now. Please. I'll be there as soon as I can. Can we go to yours straight away, as soon as I arrive, Sir? Oh God!!!" No, with words, she cannot hear. When you arrive at the restaurant, Fleur, I think to myself, I am going stir your world. We'll eat and talk slow, take our time, be here for at least a couple of hours, as I watch your fires burn. To have an achingly gorgeous woman aching sexually for me as we sit across a table in this enchanting restaurant will complete my evening.

And even later tonight I will tap an accolade upon her clitoris. I will make it last, until her bound body is writhing in my arms and she is screaming lust and love in my ear.

I can of course say none of this to Fleur as I will not risk a reply he could hear. I will tell her when her sensual form and gorgeous curves are sitting opposite me a little later this evening.

Within a minute I heard the rattle of chains approaching.

"Put them on. Fast." I could imagine her beginning to lose control of herself, so intense is this moment for her. Take a breath, I say to her, across space and time. Fleur enjoys the way I lead her, create stability and balance with my control and strength. I sense her take a sip of wine whilst the sounds of steel create a symphony in the background.

These are the 'chain gang chains' as she calls them. All linked together, ankles, wrists, waist and neck. Ultra-secure locks. He never saw the keys. Once they were on she could restrict his movements, in any position, as much as she wanted, discomfort and pain, or not, for as long as wanted. All as she desired.

"Ankles! Let's slip these locks in here. New locks darling. Aren't they beautiful? Much brighter, the golden brass colour contrasts so beautifully with the silvered steel of the chains and cuffs. And with combinations, not keys. Something different. As you know, I always like something different. Never bored, never boring. So, combinations, not keys. Always worried we'd lose the keys didn't we darling, even though we had spares. Well now we only have to be worried about losing the combinations."

She paused. I heard her moving, trying to settle. The combinations. I knew they would get to her.

"Let's get the others on." She said, after a few moments of silence. "Get you secured."

"Wrists." One direct order after another from her.

"Waist." A key anchorage point. I listen as she counts them off. I had told her I wanted her to decide for herself how restricted he was. She would be a better judge than I, in the moment, of what is best. I'd told her she had the choice how much to bind him. All she had to do was tell me.

"Elbows" Fleur is really going for it. His ankles hobbled, his wrists secured to his waist, and a looped chain between his elbows behind his back. Restrained. Really restrained.

"Neck collar!" The coup de grace. "Attach everything to the collar," she commanded.

I could hear her changing tone, the distinctive sound of chains and locks, and his strained breath as he worked upon himself.

"Good," I heard her say after a few more moments. "Now this. The final lock I'll do." I heard the click as the wide steel collar locked into place.

"All done. So beautiful," she said. "So secure. For what I want to share with you next I need you to be secure. You've always liked feeling secure, haven't you darling?"

"Yes Ma'am."

I hear another movement from her, I'm sure another moment where she reaches out with a touch of reassurance, of love, for him. "Please know, whatever I say now, you are still secure," as she settles back into her chair. The meaning, the reassurance, very direct. So many layers. So many foundations. No question from him. Her husband. Neville. Nev. Never.

"I like the new locks on you. The combination locks. Oh. Did I mention? I don't have the combinations."

I heard a sharp intake of breath. From him.

And from her, as she said. "Beautiful. So beautiful. You really look so attractive like that. So attractive. Exactly what I want from you, as my husband. And as a man.

"Talking of men, let's talk about a different sort of man, Fleur says. "You know I've started seeing Thom. Couple of months now. And you know it's going well between us. You know how happy I've been, and I've been good to you in return. Have I not?"

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you Ma'am."

"Well, our liaison is developing in unexpected directions. Turns out he's a quite delightfully demanding man. You know I've always liked the way he takes the lead, arranges things in a quiet understated way, makes decisions, gets things done. So masculine. Just the sort of man you never were with me darling. Oh, if only you knew how much you'd missed. Well, he's been becoming increasingly demanding of me, dominant with me is the right word, I think. I know, I haven't been telling you that bit. Until now. I find I'm really loving how he is with me. Taking me. Leading me. Irresistible. Overwhelming. Intoxicating."

She is no doubt observing him as she pauses. "Giving myself. I have found myself surrendering to his, to be frank, increasingly dominant ways. And I know he likes the way I've been responding. My orgasms have never been this huge. Ever. Nor so many. I am turned on all the time, thinking about him all the time, wanting him all the time. I want him now."

That must be a dagger. In his heart. Pain and pleasure for him. I feel only the searing heat of desire and possession.

"Yes, I know. I can see from the surprise in your face. I've liked strong men, but I've never been subservient. Well, I am now. And he is very dominant and wants more. And, it gets better, or worse, depending on your point of view I guess. Mine or yours."

She pauses. "He has the combinations. Because they are his locks, darling. His combinations."

Another hitch of breath from him. Nev. Neville. Never.

"Anyway. Thing is. Thom's taking control. Of me. Of course, he knows about you. You've met him once. But I guess he really knows about you now. He's been asking questions. I've been answering. He's very respectful. But demanding. Demanding once he understands. And now he understands. He's decided it's time I gave him some of my control of you. I know you'll want to say something. Silence. It's mine to give."

A pause. I heard a shift of silk, but this time I think she was just adjusting her posture, sitting up a little straighter. Before she seals her husband's fate, as I desired.

"Thom told me what he wanted, almost asked my permission, but in a way where I felt the only answer I could give him was yes. So, I said 'Yes'. He could have control of you. Not complete control. Not yet anyway. But some. Quite a lot I suppose.

"So, the new rules. The locks are his. They're all combination, and only he knows the combinations. You are locked like that until he gives me the numbers. He has three sets he says. Of locks. He'll be able to unlock you remotely through me, and then relock you whenever he wants. If ever necessary, and I'm away, we can ring the combinations through to you. He wanted to do the same with your chastity cage. I managed to say no about that. Well, for now, at least. He says he wants control of your little dick too. I'm holding out there. For now. But I know I'll be giving in eventually."

Fleur pauses. I wonder if she is feeling the same heat in her mouth as am I.

"So, the new rules. I keep saying that don't I? That is undoubtedly because imposing new rules on you is sending me off the planet! I suppose also because the first thing you should know is they're his rules too, not mine. Thom's rules. He told me I had to admit to you that I've been coming very, very hard when we've been talking about how he wants me to give him control of you. Anyway. Seems logical."

Fleur being business-like, as she dismantles her husband's world.

"He says he is taking increasing ownership of me, as he calls it. I like it whatever he's calling it. You are now a care provider only. And because he owns me more and more he wants to reduce the amount of kissing and touching we do. He says my pussy is now off limits to you, for kissing, touching, anything but looking. He knows that's pretty much all I ever let you do there anyway. And my ass the same. He says you are allowed one kiss a week. That's it. Not anywhere else on my body. Just my ass, my asshole. One kiss. That's it. A week. I think he's quite possessive, a bit jealous. That's quite sexy really. On him."

I reach for the wine glass. Watch my hand. Steadier than I feel. This is getting to me too.

"Thom wants to reduce your orgasms. Frequency and pleasure level. I resisted giving him the lock control but I'm afraid I agreed to that. I know they're not very often, Darling, but Thom insisted."

Good girl. Very clear. My responsibility. Reinforcing who's deciding now.

"I'd told him how all these things were the fulfilment of your desires and how he was taking away what you enjoyed. Then he sort of turned it around. Asked me how fired-up I got at denying you, being cruel to you -- I'd told him about that, I know I wasn't supposed to but he sort of gets everything out of me. So anyway, he started to ask me how intensified my feelings would become if I increased your suffering, took away what you love. I just kept coming and coming and coming. Harder and harder and harder. He was twisting it round you see. But I like the way he focusses on what I want. You never did. He's clever. Intelligence is a turn on. And Thom's intelligent."

I imagined Neville imagining Fleur coming and coming and coming with me. A very pleasing image for me to contemplate.

"And then he twisted it further by asking how much worse it would be for you if you knew that he was making me do these things to you. I came so hard that time I think I fainted for a little while. Oh God - it was so strong."

His imagination, I wondered. How strong is that?

"And a part of me knew you'd be so pleased at how deeply aroused I was with another man. As he told me how much he wants me to enjoy your suffering. So anyway, that's what he wants. Ultimately.

"No touching. No kissing. No orgasms. No pleasure. Just service. You serving me. Me serving him. And the thought so turns me on, I think that is what is going to happen."

The final scene. Of this play. My play. These words. My words, that she is about to speak to her husband. I think I've got them right.

"I know it's not often I see my lovers two nights in a row. I know you were a little taken aback when I said earlier I'm seeing Thom again tonight. Especially as I only got back from his this morning. You'll understand now though darling, how much I need to see Thom tonight. If only you knew how insanely turned on I am right now. Why I need to see him right now. Why I need him tonight. And part of me, the cruel part of me, wants you to be alone here whilst I am away this evening with my lover, as you reflect on where we are now, where you are going to be."

Another rustle of silk, another fleeting caress of reassurance and love from her to him.

"What do you think, darling? Are you finally about to get what you've always truly desired, in the deepest darkest ways, in the furthest reaches of your mind to which you could never admit, Nev? A lot of 'nevers'."

A silence. For a moment I wondered what he was going to say. So, I suspected, did Fleur

"Yes Ma'am." said Fleur's husband. "And no. And yes. And no. And yes." That honesty again. "Most of all I know that you are getting what you have truly and increasingly desired for some time. In your deepest, darkest ways. And that is what I have always truly desired for you. Ma'am."

I reached for my glass, sipped and savoured the deep red wine nestling there. I knew in that moment I had indeed got it right. She's mine. I'm hers.

"Perfect answer, Darling," said Fleur. "Just as I had hoped. Just as Thom had suspected, hadn't you, Darling?"

12