All Comments on 'Darling'

by Imperecedera

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 2 years ago

This is extreme BDSM and pretty dangerous. Leaving someone in bondage and alone should never be part of this lifestyle. What if Neville were to get chest pain and it’s a heart attack? He wouldn’t be able to call for help and could die. “Oh officer, we were just playing a bondage game. I had no idea this could happen.” “Come with me, ma’am, you’re under arrest for negligent homicide.”

Two other problems with this story. First, the dialogue was slow and repetitive. It got boring. Second, there was no eroticism is this story. I have trouble understanding how anyone could find this erotic, even the author! One star.

Dave_span123Dave_span123over 2 years ago

Wow. Very good story and well written. You capture the mental side so very well.

Sajmon88Sajmon88over 2 years ago

Really great one, love psychological aspect of it and humiliation part :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In this case I'd say this is not cuckolding, but gay by proxy in both directions. "Thom" is a repressed gay dominant and "Neville" a repressed gay sub. This becomes very clear, when you consider, that the woman is treated by both as a projection sphere for their (repressed) desired, like a placeholder, an object, an in-between and that isn't sexually desired as a person, but just as a link.

Nothing against it in principal, but it seems such a relation would be a lose-lose-lose situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But too much talk and no action.

Three stars.

ImperecederaImperecederaover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey Dave,

Thanks so much for the feedback. As this is our first story, and you were our first feedback your words are much appreciated.

The mental side of 'connection' definitely ‘does it’ for us too. And you have given us an idea of something we want to enhance in the next story.

Very grateful you’ve taken the time to leave a note. Thanks.

IC

ImperecederaImperecederaover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello Sajmon,

Thank you very much for the feedback.

Glad it worked for you and delighted we were able to communicate the psychological component of eroticism which is important to us and those we know.

Appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Regards

IC

ImperecederaImperecederaover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Vulcan,

Thanks for the feedback.

We agree. To leave someone alone in inescapable bondage is dangerous. A person alone must be able to look after themselves

However that is not what happens in 'Darling'!

The scenario about which you are concerned – left alone in bondage - is not part of the story nor implied. We do not say in what level of bondage, if any, Neville will remain when Fleur leaves for the evening, or at any other time. We well know, as we are sure do you, the endless subtle permutations combination locks offer to those so inclined. One can both be safe and secure.

Perhaps what happens next in the story, and with Neville’s bondage, will emerge in the next episode. There’s a very strong hint in the final sentence.

This is of course our first story, and we’re grateful for any guidance offered. We considered doing an edit but have decided to leave the story as it is for now as we think it is clear and does not promote dangerous practices.

As to your other comments: of course we all have different tastes in what we like to read and what we find erotic.

We're grateful nonetheless for the feedback, though a little less so for the one star :). Oh well.

Off to read your own piece - 'Cuckolding: My analysis' - now.

Give our best to Ohio!

IC

macccermacccerover 2 years ago

Absolutely love this story Outstanding premise and I love the intrigue and sheer emotional angst, delightful sadism and lasciviousness of it all Really hope both of you write more or continue the story Can't wait!

The thought of being Neville, Nev, never is both outrageously hot and terrifying!

ImperecederaImperecederaover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey macccer,

Thanks for the feedback – much appreciated. Love that you get the layers. We are writing more – we like to take our time; as with many things, words are sometimes best savoured slow.

IC

dert69dert69about 2 years ago

beautifully written, it taps into so many of my own secret fantasies. Nev is such a lucky slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sick & cruel. No love, no honour, no care & no respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it's been over 5 months, time for another chapter to put this poor husband out of his misery..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing erotic, just pure sadism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImperecedera@Imperecedera
23 Jan 2022. Hello everyone, Our first story published! And people are reading it. How exciting. Thank you Literotica. We will be delighted to receive feedback. Of whatever nature. We are very open to suggestions that enable us to be more literate and more erotic. What Liter...