Darling Nikki Ch. 03

Story Info
Mr. Crowley's story continues.
9.2k words
4.63
12.2k
12
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I truly hope you enjoy this next chapter. Still a slow build, but things are ramping up...

Chapter Three: A Shameless Good Time

An hour and a half later, the girls and I had demolished my barbecue presentation and had more than a few drinks. They were all good girls, though, and none had gotten stupid drunk. We all had a pleasant buzz going when Svetlana, captain of Nikki's cheerleading squad, asked, "So, should we move this party to the pool?"

"Hell yeah!" was the universal response.

The girls all jumped up and most of them headed for Nikki's room. As they were in motion I started clearing away the detritus left over from dinner, picking up plates and silverware.

Nikki, one of the last to leave the dining room, asked, "Can't that wait, Daddy?"

"My party, my rules. I don't feel like messing with all this later."

"I guess you'll just have to come join us in the pool after, then."

"We'll see. Now git." I winked at her and turned back to my task. As Nikki left, tiny little Bryce ("That's Bryc-eee, the e is not silent," she'd roll her eyes and say anytime someone pronounced her name for the first time) started helping me clear the table. "I've got this, Bryce, but thank you."

"No worries, Mr. Crowley. My momma raise me to contribute to my host's party, even if it's only helping clean up." She smiled, innocently enough I thought, then turned back to her task.

Such a pretty smile. Thick, full lips. That nose ring is damned sexy. And the way she's got three piercings in her left ear and like eight in her right...I dunno. It works reeeeeal well for her.

On the way back into the dining room to get another load I noticed Bryce turning her head to look back at the table, her Irish-red undershaved pony-tail swirling gently, followed immediately by her leaning forward, calling my attention to her butt.

I've mentioned that Bryce was tiny. She was maybe all of five feet tall, very trim...except her tits and ass. Little girl must have been carrying C cups, and an onion ass. Which was currently covered in pale blue hip-huggers that I could swear were bodypaint and not fabric they were so tight. They were also riding low enough - especially bent over like she was - to show the top of her purple g-string bikini bottom. Yum.

Rising above her bikini bottoms I could see the top of what looked like a black-work Celtic Dragon tattoo.

Junior certainly liked the view as he started swelling with bloodflow a bit. As I resumed clearing the table I noticed Bryce watching me out of the corner of her eye, a slight smirk on her lips. She straighted up with her hands full of plates, making sure she held them low enough to show off just how tight her black crop-top was...tight enough that I could see her kinda large nipples poking out. Her upper right arm was covered with a half-sleeve tattoo. Pixies or fairies or something flitting around some irises on a viney background.

I tossed her a flirty grin and got the rest of the silverware and glasses, took them to the kitchen and put them in the sink, before heading back to the dining room. Bryce was picking up the paper towels and other trash from the table as I came back in.

I placed my hand gently in the middle of her back, feeling her shudder slightly, and said, "Hang on, there's an easier way to do that." Motioning to one end of the table I said, "get down there, I'll get at the other end and we'll just fold up the tablecloth with all the trash in the middle and I'll take it all out in one go."

She nodded, smiled, and stepped back a pace then bent forward from the waist, giving me a nice view of her firm tits as she gathered up the ends of the tablecloth.

As I took the bundled tablecloth from her I thanked her. She smiled and said, "I'll get started on the dishes while you get that out."

"Much obliged, but nope. You're going to go have some fun with the other girls and I'll start the dishes."

"But-"

"My party, my rules."

She laughed, curtsied, and bounced out of the house to join the other girls at the pool.

Twenty minutes later the dishwasher was going so I grabbed up the alcohol and took it out to the patio table. It only took me a minute or two to set it all up again, then I went and sat on a deck chair and watched my daughter's six bikini-clad friends mess around in the pool.

As they played around I caught two or three girls here and there huddled up for a moment then they'd break apart and huddle up with another girl or two. After a few minutes of that, Regina - five-five or so, very slender with very small breasts sporting extremely large nipples, poking out the fabric of her tight and tiny yellow bikini - nudged Yelena - a short hispanic girl with the largest breasts of all Nikki's friends. Yelena looked over at her and I saw Regina nod furtively. Yelena tweaked Regina's nose, turned to me and called out, "Mr. Crowley, aren't you going to come join us?"

I raised my Angry Orchard cider in a salute and smiled at the sexy young lady. "Señorita, I am going to sit here in this chair for a bit and drink my cider, and enjoy the finest sight it has ever been my pleasure to behold. Please, y'all enjoy yourselves, and I'll enjoy the view."

Giggles and laughter greeted my pronouncement.

"I am, however, going to turn on some music more to my tastes. I hope you ladies will enjoy it. And if you don't, I do apologize, but y'all can fake that you like it if you need to. Might as well practing faking it here where it's safe." I winked broadly at the girls then bluetoothed my phone to the outdoor stereo system, cutting off some Hip Hop nonsense with my playlist. My inner, childish, pervert had set the first song for Halestorm's "I Get Off."

When the girls recognized the song some started blushing, some looked outright shocked. Nikki - who was climbing the ladder out of the pool - started laughing so hard she fell back in, and Chelsea just smiled at me with the sexiest smile I think I've ever seen.

Once my playlist got going, which include things like Nickleback's "Something in your Mouth," Marcy Playground's "Sex and Candy," the DiVinyl's "I Touch Myself," amongst a myriad of others, the party really got going.

After awhile the girls finally started leaving the pool. Beth, Regina, and Svetlana dried off and grabbed beers or ciders - I'd put the hard liquor away, not wanting anyone to drink too much - while Bryce grabbed Chelsea and started a pretty raunchy dance with her. Yelena apparently thought that was a great idea and dragged Svetlana out, spun her around and started grinding on the taller girl, dragging her breasts over Svetlana's firm ass and running her hands down her legs.

Nikki grabbed a cider and sat down next to me. She took a good swig then smiled at me. "I'm not sure what you're up to, Daddy, but I'm incredibly gratified to see you open up like this. It's been so long since I've seen that light in your eyes."

I clinked the neck of my bottle with hers. "I'm having a grand time, Muffin." She dimpled at my using her childhood nick-name. "I'm sure I'll have a mini-breakdown tomorrow, but tonight? I'm just going to enjoy the hell out of myself."

"And maybe enjoy the hell out of one of my friends?"

"Or two. Or three. Who knows?" I timed that for when she had a mouthful of cider and laughed when she spit it back out.

After wiping off her lips and chin she backhanded my arm. "You did that on purpose, dirty old man!"

"Hell yes, I did, troublemaker."

She winked at me then hopped up to go drag Regina and Beth into the dance frenzy.

Alright, watching six girls in very scanty bikinis playing around in the pool was sexy. Watching six girls grind on each other and feel each other up dancing in front of the pool? That was mind-blowing.

And I say six girls because at that point - even with my newly-reawakened sexuality, and my apparent reversion to an idiotic teenager - Nikki was still just Nikki. I mean sure, I saw Nikki out there with her friends. She's about five foot ten, maybe a buck-fifty, trim frame with 36D cup breasts - I did her laundry, remember, so I know what her bra size was - a very trim and athletic frame and a tight, taut butt I could probably bounce a quarter off of, and she was easily beautiful enough to be a movie star, even with her beautiful wavy auburn hair currently dyed with green streaks, which contrasted nicely with the candy-red streaks Beth had in her brown hair. And she was prancing around in a black bikini that covered her nipples, areola, and pubic area and not much else. I knew all that, but she was my little girl. Nikki's physical attributes impinged on my sexual awareness at that particular time about as much as the azalea bushes in the front yard. I knew about it, but it just didn't mean anything to me. Right then, anyways.

Just about the time I finished my cider, Bryce slithered her way out of the frenetically dancing group-grope, swaying over to me in time with the music - currently KoRn's "Twisted Transistor" - with her bikini top barely containing her breasts, and the bottom...well, let's just say I could tell she either shaved completely or had a veeeeeery narrow landing-strip. I hadn't seen her in a few weeks and noticed that the outside of her left thigh was sporting what appeared to be a number of Egyptian Heiroglyphs topped with an Eye of Bast.

She reached my chair, whereupon she grabbed my hand and yanked me to my feet. Well, she tried, anyway. I'm over a foot taller than she is and easily outweigh her by a good hundred and ten pounds. Remember I said I was sexually reawakened and an idiot teenager?

When she yanked at me I yanked on her back and she came tumbling on top of me, the fabric on her left breast shifting enough so I could see that the edge of her areola was a deep pink, contrasting sharply with her ivory white skin. She screamed as I pulled her down, her ass landing smack dab on my crotch. Whereupon Junior, who'd already been awake and stirring with interest, woke up fully and stood up to say hello.

The other girls, hearing Bryce's scream, looked over, laughed, cheered, whooped, then went back to groping each other. Chelsea kept watching us, though, a naughty smile on her lips, even as Yelena softly licked her breastbone right between her beautiful tits.

Bryce, meanwhile, was running her hands over my chest and still-firm stomach, and took the opportunity to wiggle her ass around on my stiffening cock. I looked up at her and her laser focus captured my gaze as she stopped wiggling, having gotten my cock pointed right at her opening, and pushed down a little. The tip of her tongue poked out the side of her mouth as she pushed down a bit harder.

"Come dance, Mr. Crowley. You're missing an awful lot of fun." She leaned forward, her face against my neck and took a deep breath. "Yum. Come on, dance."

I picked her up as I stood and gently placed her on her feet. Then I playfully smacked her ass, took her hand, and motioned for her to lead the way.

Twenty or so minutes later, after being grinded on by every one of Nikki's friends and having my cock grabbed by I don't know how many of them, I don't know how many times, I gently pushed my way out of all that luscious flesh and got another cider.

The girls must have thought that was a good idea as they all came and got a drink of their own. After everyone had a drink in hand Yelena said, "Hang on, hang on. Let's all get back in the pool and cool down some. And how about we play a game. Let's play 'I Never.'"

The girls thought that was a dandy idea, and weren't going to stand for me just watching this time. As they were all wading into the pool Svetlana said, "You are joining us, Mr. Crowley. Willingly or not. There's enough of us here we can get you in that pool, so go change and get in."

The rational part of my brain started to object, then paused, and said Fuck it.

I shrugged as nonchalantly as I could, set my drink down by the side of the pool and said, "Alright, then. But it's too damn far to go all the way upstairs and change into my swim suit."

I walked back over to my chair and took off my boots. All I could hear was the music. The girls were all quiet. Hell, that was a first! I took off my watch, my arm band, then my shirt. As I started unbuckling my pants the next song came on, Sinead O'Connor's "Nothing Compares." I'm glad my back was to the girls since I was able to hide my silent laughter and get control of myself again. I made sure, as I started sliding my jeans off my hips, to bend at the waist, stretching the fabric of my boxer-briefs tight over my butt...letting whatever girls were interested get a good long look.

Now, Junior hadn't gone down at this point, but I didn't really care. Tormenting and teasing the girls was my aim for the night, so I just adjusted him to where he wasn't poking straight out but was flush against me, then turned around and walked to the stairs and down into the pool.

Seven very wide pair of eyes were on me, fourth mouths were hanging open, and three tongues were licking three pair of very luscious lips. I waded over, grabbed my drink, took a small sip, and with every appearance of not noticing the shock I'd caused, said, "Alright Yelena, this was your idea. You first."

It took another moment for the girls to regain some semblance of normalcy. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Nikki shaking her head slightly, then shrugging, then she turned and smiled at me.

I sat down on the bottom step, the water comfortably covering me from about my navel down. The other girls sat or crouched around in a semi-circle.

I kept watching Yelena. She was one of the shorter of the girls, a couple of inches taller than Chelsea's five-two, lustrous black hair and unique golden eyes. She was a very curvy young lady wearing a warm pink bikini that did little to cover her double D cups.

She made sure everyone had a drink, thought for a moment, then said "I Never put my tongue in the mouth of anyone in this pool." Some giggles and titters greeted that, as every one of us except Beth tipped our bottles back for a sip.

Interesting, I thought.

"That was a little tamer than I was expecting from you, Yelena, but alright. Good start," I said.

Yelena nodded to Beth, standing just to her left. "You go."

Beth blushed bright red, nodded, and thought a moment. I took that opportunity to look her over. I didn't bother to not be obvious about it, either. She was maybe an inch shorter than my Nikki, with a slim, trim build. Small-ish breasts, maybe a B cup. She was the quietest, shiest of Nikki's friends, but she did have those candy-red streaks in her long brown hair, and, as my eyes lingered on her firm breasts - fully covered by a fairly modest bikini top - I noted that she also had her left nipple pierced. Couldn't tell if it was a ring or a bar, or something else, but there was definitely a piercing there. Very interesting.

It's the shy ones you've got to watch out for, I joked to myself.

Beth took a breath, glanced around the group and said, "I never fantasized about anyone in this pool."

We all drank.

Bryce, to Beth's left, immediately said, "I never fantasized about Mr. Crowley."

Everyone but me and Nikki drank.

Well fuck, I didn't expect that. Damn. This party might be more interesting than I'd planned.

Chelsea was up next and said, "I never masturbated while listening to Mr. Crowley having sex last night," and flashed an evil grin while pointedly watching to see who drank. When I realized that only Chelsea, Nikki and I didn't drink I think my heart skipped a beat.

Svetlana - with her hair dyed shock-white, probably five-eight, very athletically built with the same size tits as Nikki - decided to change things up a little, I guess, as she looked directly at Yelena when she said, "I never got spit-roasted by two members of the football team."

Cussing up a storm Yelena took a drink while the rest of us laughed. "Just you wait, puta," Yelena muttered and flashed Svetlana an evil grin.

Regina was between me and Svetlana. As she took a moment to think I checked her out, too. Just an inch taller than Yelena, she too had luxurious black hair with a slim, trim small-breasted body. Her bikini was very modest and fully covered all her sexual bits. The blue bikini hugged her nicely, and was thick enough - or she wasn't cold enough or turned on enough - for me to see if her high-beams were on. I wasn't sure what exactly her ancestry was, but her almond-shaped dark brown - almost black - eyes contrasted enough with her lightly-tanned caucasian complexion to make her look very exotic. And very sexy.

Regina winked at Yelena then looked directly at Svetlana. "I never was in a daisy chain in the locker room with the rest of the cheerleading squad."

Svetlana blinked a couple of times in rapid succession, then looked directly at me and made a very obvious show of licking the neck of her beer bottle before taking a swig.

Along with Chelsea, Yelena, Bryce, and a furiously-blushing Nikki.

Holy SHIT!

Even that, though, didn't awaken any acknowledgement of Nikki as a sexually-desirable woman. It did, though, make me laugh uproariously, while also causing Junior to stick out from my body even more obviously as I looked around at the other drinking girls. Good thing we're sitting down, huh?

Looking at each girl as I took my turn I said, "I never made a girl squirt," and took a big swig. We all chuckled a bit as every pair of eyes turned and looked straight at Chelsea, who started grinning like the Chesire cat.

My amusement turned to a bit of shock as Regina slowly lifted her bottle and took a drink, her face turning a bright red. I had to chuckle again as Bryce caught my eye and very sensuously winked.

Nikki laughed as she watched the interplay. Then raised her bottle and said, "I never rimmed anyone here." And lowered her drink.

We all started laughing again as Yelena started cussing once more and took a swig. I raised my bottle in a mock toast to Bryce as she took a drink, too, then blew a kiss to Regina, who blushed even harder.

Jesus, has every girl here except Beth fucked every other girl? Nikki's friends are kinkier than I thought. What a nice night this has turned out to be.

Another couple of rounds of I Never passed, the girls pointedly trying to embarrass each other, or, I guess, trying to find out more about my experiences as I rarely had to drink. Of course, with only two sexual partners - and only one at a time - there wasn't a lot I could drink to with the questions these girls were asking.

We all finished our drinks about the same time and, by unspoken agreement, decided to all get new ones. Leaving the pool Bryce put her hand on my chest and held me back until only the two of us were left. "I want you to have the opportunity to give everybody another show, Mr. Crowley." She grinned and bounced up the pool steps, grabbed a drink, then turned to watch me, along with the other girls.

Rolling my eyes a little I smirked at Bryce then stood and took the steps slowly, making sure the six minxes got a good, unobstructed view of me exiting the pool, my raging erection pointing the way. I sauntered over to the cooler and grabbed another cider.

"Your turn again, Yelena?"

"Yes sir." She flashed me a wink and asked, "Truth or Dare, Mr. Crowley?"

The girls laughed. I shook my head slightly, a smirk flitting across my lips. "You sure you want to go there, mi hermosa niña?"

Yelena shivered noticably, her smile turning from playful to possibly aroused. "Truth or Dare," she asked again, her voice huskier and lower-pitched.

"Truth, mi tesoro."

"How many women have enjoyed your cock?"