Darling Nikki Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning my attention back to my own quandary, I reached a decision. Not wanting to possibly alienate any of these amazingly sexy, sensual, and delectable girls, I lowered my finger and looked Regina in the eye again.

"I accept your dare, darlin'." Turning my head slightly I said, "Nikki? You might want to focus your attention elsewhere. The stars are lovely tonight, or you can watch the show Miss Not-so-shy Beth and Yelena are giving us. The rest of you beautiful ladies, if you're interested in maybe being picked - because I am NOT forcing anyone here to do anything they don't absolutely, unequivocally WANT to do - can come over and stand next to Regina."

Chelsea jogged over to me, her breasts bouncing enticingly, stood on her tiptoes and pulled my head down, kissing me passionately. When she broke off the kiss, she said, "I had my turn last night. And I'm pretty sure I'll get another turn before too much longer, so I'm going to bow out." She returned to her seat.

As the other girls moved to stand next to the raven-haired beauty I began taking steps back. When I sensed I was right near the back door I stopped and looked at the three amazingly gorgeous ladies standing in front of me.

How the hell did I get here? How did I get so lucky?

A last protest from my "adult" self and I stifled a sudden sob.

Meg, baby. I'm choosing to believe our little girl that you want me to do something like this. I know I'm going to agonize over this later, but I'm trying to fulfill your very strange wish. I love you. I'm sorry. But at this point I can't stop myself. And I'm sorry again, but a growing part of me doesn't want to stop.

Some part of me could actually see my beloved Meg smile and nod, and heard her say, "I do want this for you. You deserve to live and enjoy life. Have fun, stud." And I could feel her lips press gently to that one place on my neck that never failed to rev my engine from zero to ten thousand RPM instantly.

My adult side started to speak up, but my teenage side started beating him again.

Shoving away my doubts, I looked again at my options. "Ladies, first, thank you for this. I must have been a very good boy at some point in my past, or even a past life, to see the three of you standing before me, willing to let me choose like this. I'm...shit, I don't even know what to say, to describe what I'm thinking or feeling."

I shrugged.

"I do know, however, that you're all three beautiful, caring, and amazingly sexy. And this'll sound arrogant, I know, but I don't want to disappoint or offend any of you. So Regina, I'm taking your dare, and I'm picking one of you...but I'm leaving it partly up to fate, and partly up to y'all."

All three looked a little confused.

"I'm going to turn around and throw something over my shoulder. Whoever catches it is my pick." I let my smile evolve from kind and caring to sly. "And whoever catches better get ready for a ride, 'cause I'm so worked up that when I go, I'll probably be able to fill a gallon bucket!"

Yelena, still pleasuring Beth, and Beth, still lost in their passion, didn't laugh, but the other five girls did, gratifying me no end.

"Y'all ready?"

Regina licked her lips, eyeing me up and down like a starving lioness eyeing a freshly cut steak. Svetlana slid a finger into her mouth and started sucking on it lasciviously and I heard a "Mmhmm" from her. Bryce was just bouncing up and down on her toes, nodding like a five year old who'd just been asked if she wanted ice cream.

Starting to turn, I noticed Nikki still watching me. "I thought I told you to find something else to do, young lady."

"You've got better things to think about than what I'm up to, Daddy. Go on and put these girls out of their misery. I know they're all about to wet themselves they're so excited. Let one of 'em get lucky, damn it."

Chelsea laughed. Sighing theatrically at the intransigence of my only child I rolled my eyes, shook my head, and turned around. Hooking my thumbs into the top of my boxer-briefs I pulled the front out and over, freeing Junior, then slid them down my legs.

I straightened back up and hollered over my shoulder, "Get ready, girls!"

I looked back at the house and flung my underwear over my shoulder as hard as I could. I heard a chair being knocked out of the way, a couple of empty bottles skitter across the patio, then I heard a simultaneous, "YES!" "Damn it!" and "Well, shit." Followed rapidly by Nikki and Chelsea woohooing then laughing.

I turned around and (didn't realize 'till later) struck a Peter Pan pose...Junior pointing proudly straight up at the stars. Regina was on her butt on the patio next to a knocked-over deck-chair, Svetlana was on her butt next to the booze table, and Bryce was in a Statue of Liberty pose, a look of what I can only describe as joyous victory on her face...my underwear clutched proudly in her upraised fist.

Chelsea was rolling in laughter, and Nikki...Damn. Her mouth was slightly open and her eyes were wider than I'd ever seen. Focused right on Junior.

"Hey bitches!" Regina called. Beth and Yelena obviously didn't hear her, but the rest of us snapped our heads around to stare at her.

Even Nikki.

Finally.

When she was sure she had our attention she glared at the other girls. "Just so we're clear...I call dibs on Mr. Crowley next time he wants some pussy." She slid her hand down into her bikini bottom and started stroking herself. She smiled at the other girls, then turned that smile on me. "It's waiting for you whenever you want it."

"Fuuuuck," I softly moaned.

Svetlana smirked at Regina, blew a kiss to Bryce, then turned and smiled at me. All innocent. With her thin nipples tenting her white top, and her bottoms darkening a bit from her oh-so-obvious wetness.

"Fuuuuck," I softly moaned. Again.

"I know I'll get to enjoy you, Mr. Crowley. I'm just going to tease, tittilate, test, and torment you until you just snap and take me."

I think I whimpered right then.

Shaking my head violently to regain control of myself, I winked at Svetlana and then looked at the little red-head. "Just so you know, Bryce, I've been so turned on by so many girls for so fucking long tonight that I'm going to come pretty much as soon as you touch me. So give me a couple of minutes to regain control."

Bryce nodded, then looked at Svetlana, then at Regina. "Y'all do whatever you want, later. Right now that cock is mine," giggled Bryce. "But come over here a sec. You, too, Mr. Crowley."

We all approached. "You know I love you, both, and know how magnanimous I am in victory," a quick smirk, "so I've got a treat for you two." She knelt down in front of me and pulled Svetlana and Regina into kneeling next to her. "So I'm going to give my loves a treat. A...taste...even."

Her right hand flashed out and untied Svetlana's bikini top and yanked it away. She leaned over and gave the Cheer Squad Captain a quick kiss. Then turned and did the same to Regina.

"Now Regina, open your mouth."

Furrowing her brows, Regina nevertheless did what Bryce told her. Bryce took her chin in hand and turned her face to me. "Lean in, Svetlana." She reached up and gently wrapped her hand around Junior.

Well, she tried. She was so small, and I'm thick enough around, that her fingers didn't reach her thumb.

Pulling on me gently, she slid her other hand up to the back of Regina's head and pushed her mouth onto my granite rod. I noticed, somehow, that Bryce had maneuvered Svetlana right next to Regina's head.

Regina immediately moaned, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, as she inhaled my cock, the tip poking the back of her throat. She gagged and coughed, but didn't pull off me. She sucked on Junior. Hard!

"Fuck, I'm gonna come!"

Houston, we have liftoff! I spurted violently into Regina's mouth, and suddenly my cock wasn't in her mouth anymore! Instead it was pointing at Svetlana's face as I spurted again. Back and forth Bryce maneuvered my cock, blasting a load into the girls' open mouths, then finally, as I started reaching the end of my orgasm, she pointed me down and I blasted a few shots onto Svetlana's gorgeous tits.

I spent a moment or two just shuddering, bracing myself on the deck chair and trying not to fall over.

Bryce slapped Regina and Svetlana simultaneously on their asses. "Now git! This cock is all mine now."

The two girls unsteadily rose to their feet and stepped back as Bryce slid around the chair. She raised a hand and beckoned me toward her, reclining back onto my deck-chair. As I began circling around I saw her moving around a little then her bikini bottom went flying off to join her top.

Nikki reached over the back of her chair and took Svetlana's hand. "Can I be a consolation prize, Captain?" Svetlana bent from the waist, giving me an unparalleled view of her gorgeous, firm ass and shoved her tongue straight down Nikki's throat.

My mind locked up just then. Nikki - my darling Nikki, my only child, my flesh and blood - had her tongue in Svetlana's mouth! A mouth I'd shot spunk into just seconds before!

Regina stalked over behind Svetlana and started licking her right above the top of her bikini bottom.

Moaning hard and kissing Svetlana back, Nikki motioned for Chelsea to come join them. Looking over, Chelsea - who was somehow naked now - had a finger running over her clit and was teasing her right nipple. "I'm good, babe. I'm going to sit here and play with myself and enjoy the show."

Nikki moaned louder and pulled Svetlana around to sit on her lap. Regina came along for the ride and Nikki, noticing the addition, slid her right hand into Regina's bottoms.

"I know this is all sexy as fuck, but it's time to focus on me, Mr. Crowley."

I smiled at Bryce as I walked around the chair to stand next to her. I took a moment to gaze at the phenomenal meal laid out before me. Tiny, tight, compact, but curvy in all the right places. Her nipples looked hard enough to cut glass. Casting my gaze further down I saw that she wasn't completely shaved. She had a thin landing strip of flame red pubic hair. Well, as thin it was I guess I have to call it a racing stripe.

She reached a hand up to lightly stroke Junior. I heard Beth screaming in orgasm and Yelena moaning loud in accompaniment. I heard Regina moaning and Svetlana gasping. Glancing over I saw Nikki was topless - Oh my gods, she has perfect nipples!

My brain locked up again.

Now, I'm definitely a breast man, but my extra special love is for nipples. Fat, long nipples. And Nikki's were...just fucking unbelievable. Maybe as fat as a nickle they looked like they stuck out nearly an inch.

Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! That's your DAUGHTER! Who is currently knuckles deep in two of her best friends' pussies. Oh fuck me!

Then Nikki leaned forward and started licking Svetlana's breasts. Svetlana's breasts which were still glistening with my cum.

FUUUUUUUUCK!

Wrenching my attention back to Bryce, forcing my thoughts away from my daughter, she smiled and firmed up her grip on Junior. I shuddered and my knees nearly buckled. I jerked back out of her grasp, and before she could say anything I leaned forward and kissed her. I think fifty or so Catholics were damned to hell from the lust in that kiss.

Forever later I broke off and knelt next to my little punk fuck-fairie, stopping her hand as she reached for me again.

"You'll get your pound of flesh, sugar, but I'm gonna get a pound of yours, first." I shut her up before she could speak by planting my tongue in her mouth again.

* * *

Stay tuned for the next chapter. It's going to be a hell of a ride.