Darling Nikki Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two. If you're talking about actually enjoying it. If you mean vicariously...I have no way of knowing." I winked at her and turned to Bryce. "Truth or Dare, Bryce?"

She took a quick drink, then cocked her head to her left, her right hand on her hip and looked me up and down slowly. "I think I'll take 'Dare,' Mr. Crowley."

I hooked up a chair with my foot and sat down in it, not taking my eyes off the tiny wild-cat. "I dare you to allow me an ufettered view of those rather large breasts you were so obviously displaying when we were clearing off the dining room table."

Bryce grinned mischievously and without hesitation removed the top of her bikini, tossing it onto one of the deck-chairs. Then she stalked toward me like a jungle cat, stopped next to my chair and oh-so-slowly lifted her left leg and swiveled it over me and down, placing her knee by my right hip. She shifted her weight to her left leg, placed her left hand on my right shoulder, and brought her right knee into contact with my left hip. She settled herself firmly on my lap, shifting around slowly, sensuously, until my raging cock - pressed full length against me, the tip pointing toward my navel - was nestled snugly against her very warm pussy, her lips hugging my girth. Making sure to not lose contact between her quim and my cock, she straightened up, put her left hand on the back of my neck and gently pulled my head forward until my face was three or four inches from her tits.

Gods, they were beautiful. Maybe 28C, firm, full, jutting proudly off her chest. She had pretty large areaola, and her nipples were so incredibly sexy. Fat around as a dime and poking out half an inch or so. She swiveled her torso, placing first her right tit in my face, then her left. Then she settled her weight more firmly on me, her pussy opening further to caress more of my girth.

"Did you get a good enough look?"

I leaned back in the deck-chair, resting my right hand on her upper thigh; her skin was so deliciously warm and I could feel goose-bumps under my hand.

"I'll let you know in a couple of hours."

Everybody had a good laugh at that. Bryce kissed me on the cheek, her soft lips brushing through my scruff, her oh-so-hard nipples rubbing against my chest. Gods, how I wanted underwear out of the way! She turned and looked at Svetlana.

"Truth or Dare, oh Captain My Captain."

"I can take any dare you can dish out, Red."

"Then I dare you to show those of us who don't already know if the carpet matches the drapes."

Svetlana carefully set her beer on the the table next to her, slid her hands slooooowly down her flat, trim tummy, to the low-cut white bikini bottoms she was wearing. Sliding her thumbs under the top of the fabric she sloooooowly pulled it down until we could all clearly see in the patio lights that her pubic hair was a lovely light brown, almost blonde. Still, far darker than the shock-white color of the punk/pixie-cut hair on her head.

I jumped a little when Nikki, speaking incredibly softly in my right ear, said, "Isn't she just delicious, Daddy?"

I turned in surprise, my nose bumping hers, and our lips briefly brushed. I leaned my head farther back into the deck-chair.

"Yes, Muffin, she certainly is."

Bryce leaned forward and breathed into my left ear, "She tastes as good as she looks. Nikki can attest to that, too."

Unf!

The girls simultaneously straightened back up. Svetlana made a show of putting her bikni bottom back in place then said, "Bryce, get off Mr. Crowley. You don't get to hog him."

Bryce stuck out her tongue at Svetlana as she slid her pussy up and down my cock a couple of times, then jumped off me. She grabbed a chair and moved it toward mine. "Come on, sluts, gather 'round. Who you picking, Svetlana?"

The girls arranged the chairs in a circle on the patio and settled in. I saw a few of the girls sending lustful gazes at the still-topless Bryce, and I think I saw a few lustful gazes cast my way. But with very limited experience in this sort of thing I wasn't too sure, but decided not to let it worry me and just keep enjoying myself.

Once everyone was settled, Svetlana asked Beth, "Truth or Dare?"

With little hesitation Beth responded, "Truth."

"When you asked during I Never about fantasizing about anyone in the pool...did that include anyone here other than Mr. Crowley?"

Beth turned redder than a freshly boiled lobster and took a healthy swig of her cider, then mumbled, "Yes." She ostentiously cleared her throat and said, "Nikki, Truth or Dare?"

Nikki spent a moment in speculation. Finally, surprising me, she said, "Dare."

Beth laughed mischievously and responded, "Give Chelsea a lap dance."

Nikki, who had decided for some unknown reason to take a sip after telling Beth she wanted a dare, did another spit take. After the laughter died down, and she'd wiped her chin - again - she stood and walked over to Chelsea just as Prince's "Thunder" started playing. For the entirety of the song she danced for and grinded on Chelsea like a professional stripper.

That was when I realized that not only was Nikki a fully grown-up - albeit still young - woman, and a sexual being, but holy blue motherfuck she was fucking sexy as HELL! Suddenly this evening didn't seem to be such a good idea.

I think I managed to avoid letting every girl there know that my cock - which had been hard for quite some time now - was suddenly hard for my own daughter. Everyone was staring at my beautiful Nikki as she rolled her stomach and hips over Chelsea's thighs and flipped around, putting her face between Chelsea's knees, then slowly...oh so slowly...dragging up between her legs until her nose was rubbing across Chelsea's clit, then higher, over her belly piercing, then into her cleavage, and up to give Chelsea a full, passionate lover's kiss.

I forced my eyes away and, as casually as I possibly could, I reached down, picked up my cider, and tossed back at least half of it.

The song ended, and Nikki ended the kiss, her fingertips trailing over Chelsea's breast. She straightened, turned and strutted back to her chair. She owned that patio. She could have fucked any one of us and the rest would have watched with hard cock or dripping pussy, wishing it was us Nikki was gracing with her passion.

Chelsea fanned her face with her hand, her eyes comically wide as she made a loud "Whooo!" The rest of us broke up laughing.

"Maybe we should call it an evening, girls?" I hoped my voice was as casual as I was going for.

"Oh hell no, Daddy. It's my turn." Nikki turned her laser focus to Beth. "Truth or Dare?"

"What? But I just went! You can't pick me again so soon!"

Nikki grinned evilly. "No rule says I can't. And I'm curious now. Truth or Truth."

Beth's mouth hung agape as she blushed yet again. "I...I...whatever. Fine. Truth."

Nikki straightened in her chair. "Who here have you fantasized about...other than my father?"

Beth shook her head violently. "Do I have to?"

"Nicholette Freya Crowley!"

Startled, she looked over at me, her eyes wide. I rarely used either her full name or that tone of voice.

"Yes, Daddy?" Her voice was as meek as a mouse's.

"Beth is obviously terrified. Don't make her do this. Pick someone else."

Nikki's face got that firm, "I'm immovable" set. She turned her gazed to Beth and asked softly, almost tenderly, "You know I love you, right?"

Beth nodded slowly.

"And you know that I'm trying to help you, right? I'm not being mean or heartless. I know you'll never admit who you have a crush on unless we force it out of you. But you know I do this from a place of love, right?"

Beth closed her eyes, a tear leaking out and slowly trailing down her cheek. She took a long, deep breath and let it out. She opened her eyes, locking gazes with Nikki. "I know. I love you, too. And I know you're trying to help. Before I answer, though, give me a second?"

Nikki nodded her assent and turned back to me, a look of smug triumph firmly planted on her face.

Beth got out of her chair and came over to mine. She knelt down next to me and suddenly flung her arms around me. "Thank you, Mr. Crowley, for looking out for me. I...it means a lot. Really. But I'm going to answer. Nikki knows me. They all do. They know I have a crush on someone here and that I'll never say a word unless they force it out of me. But it's ok. It really is. I'm terrified, yes. But it'll be ok."

I cradled her as best I could...rather awkward to do that while leaned back in a deck chair. But I gave her a gentle hug, the dirty teenager in my head very much enjoying feeling her tight body pressed against mine. She was hugging me so tight I could feel that her nipple piercing was a bar, not a ring. Gently releasing her, I kissed her forehead and helped her stand.

She walked to the center of the group, faced Nikki and took another deep breath. "T-the person here," her voice was unsure and soft, but strengthened as she spoke, "other than your father, that I've fantasized about is...Yelena!"

Her eyes popped open as if she was shocked she'd actually said it. Then she turned and ran into the house, her whole body turning red as she ran.

I started to get up but Regina, sitting next to me, placed her hand on my arm and pressed gently. I turned to look at her and was captured by her golden eyes.

"She's ok, Mr. Crowley. I promise she's fine. She just needs about ten minutes to freak out and completely panic, then she'll come back out here and act like nothing happened. This is all good. We've all known that she's been crushing on Yelena for months. But it does her good to actually admit these things. She just has to be forced to do it."

"What do you mean, 'We all know?'" Yelena's voice broke the silence. "I didn't fucking know she liked me like that! How could you putas not tell me that?"

Svetlana laughed. "Why did we not tell you? How did you not notice? She's been giving you the same 'Please make the first move' eyes that she's been making at Mr. Crowley! He has an excuse for not noticing." She turned to me and tossed me a flirty smile. "You're cute, Mr. Crowley, and very sexy, but you're clueless."

I laughed.

"But you, Yelena, how could you miss it?"

Yelena, looking very confused just muttered, "How the fuck did I miss it?"

We all laughed.

Regina, her hand still on my arm, spoke up then. "I'll take her turn since she's going to be flipped out for a bit. Chelsea! Truth or Dare!"

Chelsea laughed. "I'm still reeling from my lap dance. I'll take truth." We all chuckled.

"Ok, then," and she looked at me, something wicked and flirtatious flashing in her eyes, then looked back at Chelsea as her fingertips began stroking my arm very softly. "Just exactly how many orgasms did Mr. Crowley give you last night?"

Chelsea laughed good and hard at that. When she regained control of herself she simply said, "I have no fucking idea! I lost count!"

Everybody had a good laugh at that, except me, maybe. I think it was my turn to go all red and embarrassed.

"Since Regina bogarted Beth's turn...Regina, Truth or Dare?"

Regina looked uncertain for a split second, then straightened in the chair, tossed her shoulders back and said, "Dare."

Chelsea grinned at the two of us and said, "I dare you to make out with Mr. Crowley."

I think Regina teleported from her chair next to me to my lap, her lips suddenly on mine. I could hear the girls laughing - Nikki laughing the loudest - as Regina's tongue gently but insistently forced its way past my lips. Not that she had to work very hard at it.

Her feet were by my hips, her knees under my arms, placing my cock solidly between her ass cheeks. Her buttocks flexed and relaxed and I could feel the heat coming from her sex as I wrapped my arms around her, my right hand sliding up her smooth, taut back to wrap my fingers in her luxurious hair. My left hand slid down her back to the top of her ass, my fingers lightly stroking the top of her ass cheeks.

She moaned into my mouth as the girls whooped and hollered encouragement. My fingers tightened their grip as she slid slowly back and forth on my throbbing johnson.

Some magically endless later Nikki called out, "Alright, time's up, slut! Let's keep this game moving! Whose turn is it?"

Regina slithered off me back to her chair, her face flushed with arousal, as Beth called out from the back door, "It's my turn." She walked over to the center of the chairs, pausing briefly to set down the bottle of Jack she'd carried from in the house. She stood in the center again, facing Yelena and asked, "Yelena, Dare or Dare?"

Everyone but Beth and Yelena had a good chuckle. Yelena stood in front of Beth and caressed her cheek. "Dare, mi nina sexy bella."

Beth took another deep breath and said, "Kiss me."

Yelena pulled the taller girl into her arms, said, "You didn't need to waste a dare for that, bebe," and kissed Beth tenderly. Beth rapidly took control of the kiss, placing a hand on either of Yelena's cheeks, and opened her mouth into the kiss. Yelena responded ravenously. The girls slowly moved backwards and Yelena carefully lowered them onto the deck-chair.

Beth straddled Yelena and tucked her legs under the shorter girl, her hands sliding down Yelena's shoulders to cup and stroke her gigantic tits. Yelena moaned loudly, one hand sliding down to firmly knead Beth's firm butt, the other grabbing a fistful of hair. She pulled Beth's head from hers, straightened the shy girl a bit and began kissing and licking her neck. Both girl were moaning loudly, and Nikki, on the other side of me from Regina, asked, "Enjoying the show, 'Big Daddy?'"

I blinked a few times as I turned to look at Nikki, quickly noticing that her eyes were focused on my crotch...whereupon I realized I was stroking my aching cock through my boxer-briefs. I guiltily jerked my hand away and flailed around briefly while the girls all rolled around laughing.

Cussing a blue streak under my breath I grabbed up my nearly-full cider then finished off the entire bottle. I stood and walked over to the trash can and tossed it in, keeping my back to the girls, listening as the moans from Beth and Yelena turned into gasps and a muttered, "Oh my fuck!" followed by Yelena asking, "Do you want another finger in there, mi sirenita?"

I didn't think it was possible, but Junior got even harder and I knew I was heading for a particularly painful case of blueballs if I didn't get inside and jerk myself silly.

As The Pretty Reckless' "Follow Me Down," ended, I spent a moment or so straightening up around the trash can. It took me a couple of seconds to realize what was playing. Enigma's "The Principles of Lust," had started.

Motherfucker. This album was my all-time favorite to fuck to. I knew I had to get the hell out before I dug the hole I was standing in any deeper.

Just as I opened the back door I heard Regina yell, "Mr. Crowley! It's still my turn. Truth or Dare?"

Motherfucker

"Pick Dare, Daddy! I want to see what Regina's got in mind! Pretty please?" And the little brat gave me her puppy dog eyes. She knew I couldn't resist when she did that, even knowing the little scamp was just manipulating me.

The hole's already over my head, and I think I feel some water around my feet. Fuck it. Where's the godsdamned shovel?

Ignoring Nikki, I looked Regina in the eye and, with a voice that I was damned proud was so steady, said, "Dare."

Regina's mischievous grin turned truly evil. She grabbed up the Jack, walked over and handed it to me. "This isn't the dare. But take a shot."

Internally shrugging I took a healthy swallow, feeling the nasty whiskey as it burned down my throat into my belly. I handed the bottle back to Regina and simply raised my right eyebrow, my brow ring tugging slightly at my skin as I did.

She walked back to the girls, turned to face me again, leaned back against my empty deck-chair and took a small shot of the whiskey. "I dare you to pick one of the...uninvolved...girls here, and take them. Right out here by the pool."

It seemed like the entire world went quiet. I couldn't hear any crickets, or katydids, I couldn't even hear the music. All I could hear was Beth whimpering softly. "More, baby, more. Oh, right there!" Looking over I saw Beth kneeling up straight, bare-ass naked, still straddling Yelena. Who was also naked at this point, two fingers in Beth's pussy, thrusting in out while Beth steadied herself with a hand on Yelena's shoulder. Her other hand - as best I could tell looking at her back - was playing with one of her own tits. The pierced one or the bare one? I wondered.

Yelena's emphatic hand movements caused the rest of her body to jiggle and sway most pleasingly. Her gigantic tits were shaking back and forth, her wide areola - about three shades darker than her slightly brown skin, and no tan lines, I see - were all crinkled up, her fat nipples not poking out very far, but definitely standing at attention.

"Mr. Crowley?"

I shook my head, remembering where I was, and what I'd just been dared to do. The rational part of my mind was screaming bloody murder that I needed to run the fuck out of the back yard right the fuck NOW! My horny inner seventeen year old promptly pounced on my rational inner adult and beat seven kinds of hell out of him.

Hell with it.

I looked back at Regina, cocked my head to the left, then looked around at the rest of the girls. I forced myself to look quickly past Nikki...although I couldn't help but notice her high-beams were on. Fuck! She looks sexy! I grimaced internally, then looked back around at the other girls.

Svetlana. Medium height. Great tits. Awesome hair. Firm, firm, firm body. Not quite beautiful. Very pixie-ish. Very sexy. Huh. Never noticed before that she looks like a more athletic - and much bigger-titted - Jena Malone. I shook off the irrelevant thought.

"Mr. Crowley?" Regina asked again. I raised my index finger as I continued my contemplation.

Chelsea. Sexy as fuck. Gorgeous. Like a brunette Scarlett Johansson. I know damn well how to please her, and I know damn well she'd be up for it again if I picked her.

Bryce. My little five-gallon bucket of fuck. Tiny. Elfin. Flame red, curly hair. Shaved on the sides and back. A glorious pair of tits - still topless, too. Shit. How'd I never notice before that her ear tips are just the tiniest bit pointed? Tiny porn star body, otherwordly beautiful face. Sensuous lips, just perfect for wrapping around my cock. I just know she's a hellacious lay. Could I even keep up with her?

Back to Regina. 'Bout as tall as Svetlana. Slender where Svetlana is stacked and curvy. Still tight and firm, though. Very pretty face, amazingly gorgeous black hair. And those eyes. Those nearly black, almond-shaped eyes. Damn. I bet she's a bundle of fun, too. Huh, she looks almost like a part-asian Taylor Momsen. Sexy, sexy thing.

How the hell do I choose?

Still with a finger in the air I spent another moment contemplating. A large part of my consciousness was very aware of the last two girls. Yelena was now kneeling in front of Beth, who'd draped her legs over Yelena's shoulders. Yelena's knees were spread and I could see one of her own fingers plunging into her meaty pussy as her butt and thighs clenched over and over, her head bobbing up and down as she dug her tongue over and over into Beth's hot, wet center. Beth still had a fistful of Yelena's hair, her back was arched, thrusting out her small, sexy tits into the air, her mouth hanging open as she simply moaned out a never-ending "Ooooooooooh," her left hand pulling at her pierced left nipple.