Darling Nikki Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Regina starting coming I quickly got to my knees behind her and slid my cock slowly but steadily until I was fully buried in her hot, soaking center. She licked Bryce faster and faster, one hand pulling on a nipple, the other playing with her pussy. As I began thrusting into and out of her slowly, she lifted her face from between Bryce's legs and breathlessly said, "Don't be gentle. Give me a good hard fucking!"

As always, I was happy to oblige, so I slammed into Regina's grasping quim as hard and fast as I could. My left knee was twinging slightly but I ignored it and just fucked the young lady as well as I could. I have to give some major kudos to Regina; she kept working Bryce's pussy while I was jackhammering into her. Suddenly, Bryce screamed out and pushed Regina's head off her. She scooted back a bit and just watched me fucking her friend as she lay panting and grinning. I kept pounding into Regina who was gasping and whimpering, "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck," over and over.

Bryce was playing with one of her stellar nipples, her eyes on Regina's as we coupled. Regina's pussy started contracting on my cock, and I guess Bryce was familiar enough with her "O" face, because she suddenly grinned again and looked up at me and said, "Fill the slut's pussy, Daddy. Pump her full of your spunk!"

I heard a barely-audible, "Oh, God, yes," from Regina, and, well, I was happy to comply. I slammed into her depths, held her still and unloaded. Bryce slithered up and kissed Regina while I came inside her. That sexy sight was good for another spurt or two.

When I was finished spewing into Regina's depths, I sat down, my back against the shower wall. The girls came over and kissed me, kissed each other, then stood and washed each other down. Then they each blew me a kiss and disappeared.

I climbed slowly to my feet and finished cleaning myself off. While I was drying after my shower I caught a glimpse in the mirror; man, I had the goofiest grin on my face. I had to laugh at how stupidly pleased I looked.

I got downstairs just in time for the ladies to all give me hugs and kisses as they headed out to State for their concert. As Svetlana kissed me, I grabbed a fistful of her hair and tugged her head back, looking into her eyes. "You'd best behave yourself, Shlyukha. Be responsible, watch out for the others. No illegal substances, and no playing with yourself, them, or anyone else. Understand?" She squeezed her legs together, her breath catching in her throat. She swallowed, smiled, and said, "Yes, Master. I'll be a good girl." I kissed her again then gently moved her toward the door, slapping her ass for good measure. She squealed, grinned at me, and caught up with the others.

When they were gone, I called Dana, but it went to voicemail. Oh, well. I'll go work on Trixie anyway.

* * * * *

Over the final few weeks of that magical summer my work on Trixie slowed down. I was waiting on parts and materials, but Dana had some new projects come in, so I had plenty of paying work, and, of course, I spent as much time as I could taking care of all my girls.

I made sure that I texted or called them every few days if they hadn't been by the house. Whenever any of the girls were over, I tried to be the old Mr. Crowley and not push myself on them. I was, of course, interested in bedding any of them who wanted me, but I left it up to them to make their intentions known. I hadn't gotten this much sex, this regularly, since the first few years of my marriage.

We tried all sorts of combinations and variations. One memorable night I was on my side thrusting into Beth and eating out Chelsea, who was eating out Bryce, who had her tongue in Regina's pussy, who was sucking Yelena's tits, while Yelena sat on Beth's face. We switched partners and I wound up fucking every one of those girls that night, and they all tasted each other, before I finally unloaded inside Chelsea.

I'm not sure where Nikki and Svetlana were, that evening. Truth be told, I had been very careful dealing with Nikki. I wasn't initiating any hugs or kisses anymore. I simply didn't trust myself. I exercised more and more self-control, never looking anywhere but Nikki's face. She still hugged and kissed me, and I always returned them, but I was putting some distance between us, I guess.

As July wended its way steadily toward August, I found myself all alone in the house early one afternoon. That was a pretty odd occurrence by then. I spent some time over a snack, musing over the past few weeks and all that had changed in my life, and in myself. Except for the tangled snarl in my soul regarding Nikki, and the confusion I still felt regarding Dana, I was happier than I'd been in years. I thought about the ladies in my life.

Chelsea was sweet and kind and very, very smart. She was always checking to make sure I was ok, but never seemed to be trying to analyze me. We had great conversations about everything under the sun. She was going to Texas State with Nikki and Bryce, and I looked forward to her continued presence in our lives. And not just because of the sex. She was the most level-headed of our little circle. We'd been by ourselves a few times by then, and the sex with Chelsea was always energetic, enjoyable, and very loving...even when she was asking me to be rough.

Beth was going to Georgia Tech, planning on pursuing a double major in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. My kind of girl! She became very open and relaxed around me after our first night together. She was never shy again about pouncing on me for a kiss, or even a fuck, whenever she wanted one. And she turned out to be almost as wild as Bryce. She explored her sexuality with all the other girls in the group, but always returned to Yelena.

Yelena, Yelena, Yelena. My little Latina practical joker. She never got me again like she did the first time we fucked, but she was always trying to shock one of us. She was wicked smart, had a wicked wit, and was, I learned, an incredibly talented musician. Over the years she'd spent in my house she'd never really talked about what she liked to do. Not to me, anyway. She talked about school stuff, boys, girls, working at her parent's restaurant...but never about her own hobbies or studies. It wasn't until about a week before she left for school that I found out she was going to Juilliard on a music scholarship!

Regina was going to Stamford for pre-law. I had a hard time imagining her in a courtroom, arguing obscure points of law and referencing cases. But then again, mostly when I saw her these days she was in a bikini or naked. She often had my cock in one of her orifices, or was making out with one of the other girls. I knew she was smart and driven, though, so I had no doubt she'd be a good lawyer.

Svetlana was going to be leaving for San Diego soon. I was surely going to miss my whore. Outside the bedroom she was a strong, independent woman who was unfailingly polite and kind, but wouldn't take shit off anybody wasn't in her circle. But inside the bedroom -- or wherever we happened to be playing -- she was my slave, my whore, my property. I'm glad to say that I never got used to it. I never took her submission for granted. I always saw it as a gift to me, and my dominance a gift to her. I loved Svetlana a hell of a lot. I was going to be very sad when she moved. And we'd just have to see how the whole "Master/Slave" thing worked long-distance. I wasn't really counting on it lasting beyond maybe her first visit home. We'd just have to see, I guess.

Bryce was still just as punk rock/goth as ever. Still a firecracker, a wildcat. But the longer she lived under my roof, the more I saw of her, and in her. She was as smart as any of the other ladies in Nikki's group of friends, she just...I think her intelligence kind of frightened her. Or she'd been so worn down by her asshole dad that she hid it. She'd fully embraced the wild party girl image she'd created and was determined not to let anyone outside of our house know she was anything more than that. Usually when none of the other girls were over Bryce would come knocking on my door and spend the night. I often tried to get her to talk to me about her plans for the future, but she always laughed or joked about being a race car driver, or inventing a self-weaving basket, and changed the subject. Often she tried to change the subject to the two of us -- and often others -- fucking. As much as I loved bedding the little wild cat, though, I started putting a little distance between the two of us, too. I didn't want sex to be her recourse any time something became uncomfortable. I was gonna have to figure out how to talk to her about all this. I wanted to get her to open up more than her legs to me.

Then there was Dana. My feelings for her were so confused, and confusing. I mean, she had become probably my best friend. Whenever we worked at her office, or on Trixie together, we just...jived well. We were on the same wavelength. We worked together like two halves of one whole. The projects she took on went smoothly when we put our heads together, and working on Trixie together? Man, that Ford just seemed to fly together; we were resurrecting that beauty with, it seemed, no effort whatsoever. Our relationship, our friendship deepened and grew and we just became closer and closer. Meg's presence was very real to both of us, but we never felt that she was overshadowing our growing friendship and our deepening...whatever it was. Dana, being Dana, took a great deal of delight in teasing and tormenting me over the other women in my life. And while I never told her who I'd been seeing, she's a damned smart woman. I'm sure she figured it out pretty quickly. But we never talked about it, and she was never malicious or dismissive. She also never again mentioned outright that awkward conversation we had. But I could feel my attraction to, and desire for her, growing. And I'm pretty sure she was still interested, too. She kept touching me an awful lot, and when we hugged hello or goodbye, she almost always gave me a kiss right on the corner of my mouth. I was still trying to figure shit out in my own head, and get my emotions regarding the other ladies in my life settled before I could even begin contemplating pursuing something with Dana. And then there was the question of how I'd broach the topic of potentially dating Dana with Nikki.

Nikki. My darling Nikki. Ever and always the center of my world. Even with me fucking her friends, or more specifically because I was fucking her friends, my knowledge of her as an adult, sexual being burrowed further and further into my mind. And no matter how ruthlessly I controlled my thoughts, no matter that I kept my eyes from wandering over her body...she was always there. The memories of her topless, dancing on Chelsea, her threesome with Svetlana and Regina, the feel of her grinding on me in the dance club, her hand around my cock, the night we shared under the blanket with Bryce because of the storm, the way it felt with my cock snuggled between her thighs and her wet pussy kissing my shaft. All that was always there in my mind. Every waking minute of every damned day.

I raged at myself for not being able to get all that out of my head. What kind of a father has those thoughts and feelings for his daughter? A horrible one, right? But more than my shame and disgust at my perversion, I missed the closeness we used to share. For a very long time Nikki had been not just the center of my world, she'd been my entire world! I knew, objectively, that broadening my horizons and expanding the number of people in my life -- and in my heart -- was a good thing, but a big part of me missed not just the days when I didn't lust after my daughter, but when she was the only light in my dark world.

My sexual awakening with her friends was, on the whole, a good thing. And mostly I was glad. I was still struggling with latent feelings of guilt at betraying Meg, but that was really just the last lingering puritanical grip of my childhood. I was a new man, and while not entirely comfortable with the fact that I was sleeping with six different women, I was certainly adjusting. And enjoying our playtimes. From that Friday after my birthday until the afternoon I was all alone at home with nothing but my thoughts, there had been only one single day when I hadn't had sex with at least one of the ladies in my life. And quite frequently I had two or more in my bed, or the hot tub, or the patio, or the shower, or the laundry room, etc...on any given day.

Over those weeks I did a lot of reading about polyamory and open relationships. I began to realize that my opinions about monogamy and relationships in general was shifting. I'd never been a jealous man, but then again, Meg had never given me an opening to be jealous. I only had eyes for her, and she only had eyes for me. But here I was, sleeping with six young women, four of whom were moving away over the next couple of weeks to go to college. Beth had been breaking out of her shell, and I figured that the awakening wild-child inside her would find complete freedom while away. I figured she was going to fuck her way through most of the student body of Georgia Tech. While keeping up her grades, because she's that damned smart and dedicated. But I was happy to think that she was going to fully wake up and explore herself and other people, and find out who she really was.

Regina, I was sure, had other lovers outside our circle, and I was completely ok with that. I didn't feel like I owned any of the girls. Except Svetlana, but she was a special case. None of us had ever said, "I'm only fucking the people here and no one else." The only claim any of us had on each other was to protect each other's secrets, and protect each other's hearts. Which I knew we would all do with our last breath if need be.

Nikki noticed how I'd stepped back from her. I hoped and prayed that she didn't know why, but she noticed all the same. I figured that sooner or later she'd confront me about it, and I was dreading that day. I was getting more and more frantic -- quietly, inside my own head -- about just what in the hell I was going to say when she decided she'd had enough and demanded an explanation. But...what the hell could I say? "I don't grab you for hugs and kisses anymore because I want to take you into my bed and make love to you?" Uh, no. Not happening. But what could I do? What could I say? What reason could I give to her for me being so distant?

I had gotten really fucking tired of going over and over this same territory with myself. I had just decided to wrap up my angst for the day when Bryce came home.

"Hey, Daddy!" She bounced over and gave me a sexy kiss. As always, she tasted of strawberries. It kind of clashed with the scent of greasy bowling-alley food and beer.

"Hey, Sugar. Did you have a good day?"

"Ugh. I can't wait 'til classes start and I only work one day a week. I'm getting real tired of the smell of bar food. And beer. I never thought I'd dislike the smell of beer! But having dodged drunk, grabby redneck hands all day sets up an unpleasant association." She shuddered.

"Honey, I've told you, you don't have to work at all. I'm not charging you rent, I'm happy to feed you, and help with whatever other expenses you may have."

She slid onto my lap, wiggling to get comfortable, and get me erect, of course. She pressed herself hard against me, kissing me passionately again. "So you're saying you're looking to be my sugar-daddy plus being my adopted Daddy?" She giggled and licked my lips. "I appreciate it. I really do. But it's time I start taking care of my financial stuff myself. School itself is already paid for, thanks to the educational trust my granddad set up. I'll just need money for books and stuff, and to pay my car insurance, things like that. A student loan will take care of most of that, and working a shift a week at the bowling alley will give me some spending money."

"If dealing with the assholes at the bowling alley gets to be too much, let me know, ok? This is your home. You're family. I'm not going to leave you high and dry. You can skip the student loans, too, if you want. "

"That's ok, Daddy. It'll be good for me to enter the world of debt. It'll make me a real American. I can finally call myself an adult. And I can get a job stripping at the Pink Kitten if the bowling alley gets too annoying." She laughed at the expression on my face. "Don't like the thought of that, huh? Don't want to think about your baby girl stripping down to the buff and grinding all over some fat, smelly truckers? Getting coked out by my co-workers and winding up turning tricks?" She giggled.

"Damn it, Bryce! Why do you do that?"

She looked honestly confused. "Do what?"

"Any time I try to have a serious conversation with you about anything you get like this. You deflect, you joke, you tease, you say something provocative. Why won't you talk to me? Don't you realize that I didn't invite you to live here -- that I'm not offering to help you out with bills -- because you're sleeping with me? I'm offering to help because I care about you! You're not my whore, you're not a plaything! You're someone I give a damn about! I want you to have a good life, to be happy, and I want to help in any way I can! And not because we fuck, damn it! It's because you were there for Meg and Nikki and me through all the shit. You're family, damn it! And I take care of family!"

That tiny little elven punk goth fairie in my lap leaned into me, wrapped her arms tightly around my neck, laid her head on my chest and started crying. Deep, wracking sobs. She wasn't making any noise, just sobbing the way I used to sob over losing Meg. I got a good grip on her, stood up and took us to the living room. On the way I fished a box of tissues out of the pantry. I sat down carefully on the couch, not wanting to jostle her, and got her settled next to me, wrapped up in my arms, while she cried her soul out.

A long time later she finally wound down, her breath stopped hitching, and she started moving to sit up. When she looked back up at me I smiled, holding the box of tissues right in front of her. She smiled weakly, took a tissue and blew her nose thoroughly. Her eyeliner had run, her eyeshadow had run, her black lipstick was smeared off to the side, making her cheek look bruised, but her eyes were bright and clear.

"I hate crying. I'm not one of those lucky girls who looks good crying. Makes me look like a fucking drowned rat." She grabbed another tissue and blew again. She leaned up, kissed me on the cheek, then said, "I'll be right back, ok?"

I simply nodded. Not too much longer, she came back and sat down next to me, face washed and looking heart-breakingly beautiful. Her face was unusually serious, and when she noticed my soaking wet and makeup-stained shirt, she frowned. "Want to change?"

"I'm ok. Right now I just want to talk."

She nodded. "Ok. I'll talk. I hate talking about myself, and I hate talking about anything serious, but I will. On one condition."

I arched an eyebrow and waited.

"When I get done talking -- and yes, I'll answer questions, too -- but when I get done talking, it's your turn." Noticing my confusion, she gave me a half-smile. "Don't give me that shit. I know there's stuff bothering you, too. But if I'm going to bare my soul, you're going to bare yours. I'll talk, I'll answer questions -- any questions you have -- but then you are going to by-God answer my questions. Or I'm going to my room right now, and this offer will never come again. Deal? And don't narrow your eyes at me like that, mister. It's a simple thing. Binary solution set. Truth for truth."