Darling Nikki Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, gently, lovingly, I slid in and out of my little elfin goddess. I stopped kissing her, pulling my head back just slightly, and stared into her eyes. My right hand was cradled behind her head, my left hand was cupped around her ass cheek. We watched each other as we made love, as we consummated our new relationship. Her eyes began glistening, and the tears flowed down her face, her lips parted in a smile of joy, of love, of rapture.

"I love you, Bryce. My daughter. My lover. My sweet little punk goth goddess. I love you."

"I love you, Daddy. I've never loved anyone like I love you. I'm yours. Your woman, your daughter, your lover, for as long as you'll have me. Never let me go. Never stop making love to me."

We kissed again, tenderly, gently, lovingly. "Come for me, daughter. Come for your Daddy."

Every muscle in her body stiffened as she did what I told her. Her orgasm triggered my own and I spent myself deep inside her tiny body. I came more than I ever had before; I could feel it washing back up my cock once she was too full to take any more. I could feel it as it began spurting gently out of her, dripping down my balls.

Finally finished, and carefully remaining inside her, I rolled over onto my side, kissing her with such love and passion I thought my heart would break. I noticed with some surprise that all I felt was love. I didn't feel any self-loathing or self-disgust. Somehow, making love like we had, I felt clean, and pure, and at peace.

I kissed her lips and then just held her to me. "I love you, Bryce."

"I love you, too, Daddy. My Daddy. The father of my heart. I'll love you forever."

I have not the first clue how long we lay in her bed, holding each other, basking in the afterglow of the most phenomenal love-making we'd ever had. It was an eternity; it was maybe a few minutes. I don't know. It was perfect, though. I'd not been that content, that...at peace...since before Meg got sick.

Eventually we used my shower to get ourselves cleaned up, luxuriating in the feel of washing each other. Bryce was in her room getting dressed, and I'd just put on a pair of shorts when I heard the kitchen door shut and Nikki call out, "Hey, y'all, I'm home!"