All Comments on 'Darling Nikki Ch. 09'

by ericbsinger

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please don’t keep all the other girls! Let it just be him & Nikki!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t understand & probably never will why if you are in love with someone do you want to see them with other people? Why would you set them up to sleep with other people? It is just something that always bothered me & I can’t believe people do that! Just had to vent. If anyone can shed some insight I would really appreciate it.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 3 years ago

VERY enjoyable!! Hope you get more chapters on-line quickly.

ericbsingerericbsingeralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, guys, I really appreciate them.

As to seeing your loved one having sex with someone else...that's something that I've had trouble understanding, too. I don't, personally, understand the appeal. However, there are lots of people out there who get off on their significant other/spouse having sex with people outside their relationship. My own wife is a bit of a cuck-queen. She encourages me to find playmates to come join us and loves watching me pleasure another woman. I enjoy watching her pleasure our playmates, too. I'm not really interested in watching her with another man, which works out nicely, since she's apparently not interested in other men. She likes to share me. I don't really get why she does, but I certainly enjoy it.

There are plenty of people out there who not only get off on sharing their partner, but in watching their partner with someone else and being actively denied participation. Cuckholds and cuck-queens tend to LOVE being made to watch and not be able to touch. Why folks are like that...I honestly don't know. Maybe they fell in love with someone and had to stand by as that person dated, or even married, other people. Over time having their love interest being with other people may have become part of their own sexual psychology. Stranger things have happened. There are, I'm sure, countless reasons for people being stimulated by their partners being with other people. Different strokes for different folks sums it up fairly well, I guess.

As for polyamory...that's a horse of a different color. I know quite a few poly people. Some of them get off on sharing their partners, some of them are happy that their partners are dating other people but don't want to watch or participate. But polyamory - despite how it's often confused with swinging - is NOT about sex. It's about realizing that human beings haven't evolved/been created/whatever to be monogamous. Monogamy is an artificial construct for our species, as a whole. Certainly there ARE individual humans who are naturally monogamous. That's very rare, though. True monogamy is having one sexual partner ever. Most Americans claim to be what can best be described as serial monogamists. One partner at a time. But if you can get to know people and get to tell them the truth, most of them admit to having cheated on a partner at least once. Humans, as a species, just aren't genetically suited to be monogamists. It's a species survival trait. Men are impelled to mate with as many women as possible, and women are impelled to mate with many men. Again, this is as a species. Individuals have their own individual goals.

For poly relationships, sex is, of course, part of having multiple partners. But it's not the point. The point of poly relationships is recognizing and embracing the ability to romantically love more than one person at a time. To make it work, though, requires complete honesty between everyone involved. You have to be willing to tell your partner that you're interested in someone else, and be ok with them possibly dating other people. It takes an emotional maturity that American society doesn't set people up for. This is a difficult country in which to be openly poly.

But again, different strokes for different folks.

At any rate, thanks for taking the time to read this, and another chapter should be published soon. Real life work has been kicking my butt lately, so unfortunately writing and publishing stories has slowed down for me, but another chapter is on the way.

Stay tune.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapter 10!

Toriahot13Toriahot13over 2 years ago

This was the first Literotica story that I was actually loving. It made me cry and laugh, until I got to the end. I know you know that we wanna know what happened with Jesse and Nikki and with Dana. Finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pls have him an Nikki fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is great. Cannot wait for part 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I almost never comment, just vote. Great storyline, love the characters, their adventures, the detail on the sea, love, and feelings are all well done. I hope "real" life has mellowed for you and you can get back to writing more about this group.

So, Chapter 10 soon hopefully... followed by 11, 12, 13 at least. I see it needing at the very least 3-4 more chapters to finish this story arch. I mean...Trixie needs to be unveiled!! When done... maybe finish out the last chapter with an Epilog about what happens to everyone. Nikki and Bryce have Jesse's babies, with Lana as living Nanny/sex slave, Dr. Chelsea comes back to town to open her own Psychology practice, Auntie Dana is brought into the fold... Beth becomes a pornstar... so much left to do!! ;-)

tlk2metlk2meabout 2 years ago

We ever gonna get another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Over 8 months since the last chapter. Hope the lack of new works isn't due to anything serious. Here's hoping you return to continue the story

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

I hope you decide to come back and continue this amazing story.

I hope life just caught up to you and it's taking a bit of time away from your writing and it's nothing more serious than that. Keep up the good work and Thanks for Sharing!

bobunobubobunobuover 1 year ago

One of the better told stories I have read. Only wish it would continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous