All Comments on 'Dartmoor Summer with Aunt Ruth'

by ReclaimingLostTime

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, will there be a part 2?

Frankie1952Frankie19529 months ago

Hot hot hot, love it. More please and let us know if they are all knocked up so a few babies maybe on the way.

KittyLover80KittyLover809 months ago

Outstanding great read. What a great family. Nice plot. Will there be more chapters? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing story one of my favourites! Please tell me there will be a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was so hot

virusmanvirusman9 months ago

Mmm, such naughty family goings on. Surely there must be a follow up as things hot up even more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great fantasy. I love aunt-nephew-ect fantasy stories, as long as their ending is enticing and humorous. Similar to my aunt fantasies. Some flirtatious sloppy kisses, letting me cop a feel, seeing her naked. Morning showers were quite relieving.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It started out great with the aunt and cousin with hairy pussies and the peeing but I began to lose interest when the sister arrived and everyone started shaving.

Number1ClitlickerNumber1Clitlicker9 months ago

Tell me there is going to be a next chapter as well! We need to know about Ruth's comment about how much bigger Tom is that his father. And the possibility of a 5 way when Tom's father comes back when the new house is finished and they can move in !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Good start, but needs at least another chapter, what happens when Ruth's brother and sister-in-law turn up and who gets first dibs on Ruth's arse.

Adi29914Adi299149 months ago

One of the best stories I’ve read, really hot, and wonderful links, excellent .

kylady76kylady768 months ago

loved it and as the saying gose any more for any more Tom's a lucky lad

wwaldripwwaldrip7 months ago

Excellent story and Tom is a lucky 🍀 man!

TheOldStudTheOldStud7 months ago

Real nice but what's the deal with Ruth and Tom's dad?

KerrionKerrion6 months ago

Good story. Personally, I'm not into the whole pee thing, but it's your story so I don't count that against it. There were, however, mistakes that should have been caught in editing if you'd actually read it instead of just using spell check and Grammer checks. Initially you said Ruth worked mon-wed, and Karen wed-fri. In the story you reversed that. Then you said Jo was leaving to work instead of Karen. Then there were various pronoun issues. He instead of she type stuff, and misspellings, moth instead of mouth. Therefore I can only give 4/5 instead of 5/5. I suggest after writing it, have someone actually READ it before publishing.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A different series of consecutive events without character depth or real tension.

If you could let the characters live through who does what and why, and how they feel about it, you could counteract that easily.

Voxman314Voxman31415 days ago

I know most decently written stories get comments about writing a sequel, but I think in this case I'd go with a couple more pages, with Ruth part of the new normal, and nude pool shenanigans, or, split into 2 parts, with Ruth and Karen as part 1, and Jo and group/nude swim orgy part 2. You could shift the part 2 end cliffhanger to hints about the older generation siblings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous