Dartmoor Summer with Aunt Ruth

Story Info
Tom and Jo spend time with Aunt Ruth and her daughter.
20.6k words
4.82
65.8k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm really sorry about this," apologised Tom's Dad for what seemed like the hundredth time as they finished packing all his university belongings into the family car.

"Dad, I've told you, it's really not a problem, and it's not your fault," replied Tom. "It" was Tom having to go and stay with his Aunt Ruth, his Dad's sister for a few weeks instead of going back to the family home for the summer vacations. In truth there wasn't a family home anymore, well not yet anyway, as Tom's parents were in the middle of living out their lifelong dream of having their own design house built. The dream had turned into a nightmare, well not really, but the project had been beset with delays and problems and it was still not ready for occupation yet, Tom's parents living in a caravan on site while they supervised the construction.

Aunt Ruth lived in Devon, in a small town called Ivybridge on the edge of Dartmoor. She was widowed, her husband having founded a small chain of Estate Agents some years ago which was still flourishing under the watchful eye of Aunt Ruth. Tom hadn't seen her for a couple of years though, but remembered her as a very attractive forty-something year old, with a daughter, Karen, Tom's own age. Karen, Tom recalled was a bit bookish, but had gone off to university to study Business, probably with an eye on taking over the family firm in due course.

Tom wasn't going to be the only guest, his sister Jo was going to be joining them in a week's time after she had returned from an archaeological field trip, digging some old ruins somewhere. Tom would much have preferred being at home with all his old mates from school, but at least the stay would give him the chance to explore Dartmoor following his new passion in life, geocaching.

Tom and his Dad chatted away during the drive, Tom filling him in with his latest escapades at university, well the ones he felt able to share with him, and soon they were driving through Devon's rolling green scenery approaching Ivybridge itself. Aunt Ruth lived on the outskirts of the town, Tom vaguely remembered it from a visit many years ago, and was therefore pleasantly surprised when they pulled up outside an old stone built house of quite imposing stature, with a spacious driveway and gardens.

Aunt Ruth had clearly been watching out for them and bustled out of the house quickly, enveloping her brother in a tight hug. She released him and put her arms round Tom, who stood a good six inches taller, squashing her body up against his. Tom politely returned the hug as Aunt Ruth stood back, holding his hands. "My, you've filled out a bit since I last saw you Tom, quite a handsome hunk now eh?" Tom blushed, he'd had a fair bit of success with the girls at university, but it was always nice to be complimented, even by an auntie!

They went inside, leaving the unpacking for a minute and sat around the kitchen table drinking a cup of tea. "Karen's been looking forward to seeing you again Tom, but she's caught up with something at the moment and won't be home for an hour or so." Tom replied that he was looking forward to seeing her too. They all chatted for a while until Tom's Dad had to depart for the drive back home.

As they finished unpacking the car Tom's Dad took him aside, "Now Tom, Ruth has been very kind to put you and your sister up, so don't be taking advantage. I know you'll help out with all the "man-tasks" around the house, and hopefully we'll have got enough of the house ready for occupation in a few weeks. Meanwhile enjoy yourself, and watch out for Dartmoor, it can really bite you if you're not careful."

Tom reassured him that he would and they hugged goodbye. Tom watched the car disappear then went back inside. "Let me show you around Tom," said Aunt Ruth, leading him on a tour of the ground floor. Tom was most surprised to see a swimming pool in the back garden and remarked on it. "My little luxury," said Aunt Ruth, "it's heated and really lovely on nice days, but beware the old saying, "Welcome to sunny Devon where it rains six days out of seven". Seriously I try to get out there most days when I can, you are most welcome to use it whenever you want."

She guided him upstairs, "My bedroom on the left, it's got its own en-suite and this will be your room, Karen's is the next one round. The main bathroom is shared, both bedrooms have doors leading into it, just remember to lock the other door when you're using it, otherwise who knows what might happen," she joked, her eyes laughing. "I'm afraid your sister will have to share with Karen when she arrives, I'll put a pull-out bed in there, there's plenty of room actually. Right, I'll leave you to settle in, come down when you're ready, as I said Karen will be home shortly."

Tom ferried his stuff upstairs into the roomy double bedroom, finding space for it in the various drawers and cupboards and looked into the bathroom. As Aunt Ruth had said there was a door from each room into it, but there was still plenty of room for a large roll top bath, a separate shower as well as toilet and wash basin. It was all very nicely decorated, and he opened a mirrored cabinet to put his shaving things inside. There wasn't a lot of room as it was already pretty cluttered and he was somewhat embarrassed to have to move a pack of tampons to one side, and also what appeared to be a foil strip of contraceptive pills.

Finished, he went downstairs into the empty kitchen, "Aunt Ruth?" he called.

"Out here Tom," and he followed the sound of her voice outside, finding her sitting at a table on the sunny patio nursing a glass of wine. "I decided it was wine o'clock, so I've cracked open a bottle. I assumed you were more of a beer drinker, so I've got some stocked up in the fridge. Go and get yourself one and bring it out here." Tom complied and returned to the patio.

"I do appreciate all this Aunt Ruth," said Tom, "just let me know if there's anything that needs doing round the house, cutting the grass or anything like that."

"There's no need for any of that Tom, we've got a gardener who comes in and looks after the place, so you just treat it like a holiday and enjoy yourself. Karen and I both work in the business part time, I do Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and during the holidays Karen does Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, so you'll have one day when no-one is around to pester you." At that moment the sound of a car came from the front of the house, "Oh that'll be Karen now."

Sure enough there was sound of movement inside the house and Tom looked round to see his cousin emerging from the back door. He sat open mouthed at the transformation she had undergone since he last saw her. Gone was the bookish schoolgirl, no more glasses, train tracks on the teeth and centre parted hair. Instead stood a confident young woman with a stylish haircut, dressed in form fitting jeans highlighting long shapely legs and bum, and a white tee shirt coving a pair of medium sized breasts.

He was aware she was eyeing him carefully as well and recognised that he too had changed quite a bit. "Tom, good to see you again," she said, walking over to him and holding him lightly, air kissing him on both cheeks. "I see you've started on the wine already, let me grab a glass and I'll join you." She disappeared back into the kitchen, Tom watching her hips swaying seductively, then blushed as she looked up and saw his aunt watching him, her eyes twinkling.

"She's become quite a woman hasn't she? As indeed you've become quite a young man." Aunt Ruth commented as Karen emerged again, holding a glass of wine.

"Cheers Mum, Tom, I need this. What a prat that bloke is!" Aunt Ruth explained that Karen had to go into one of the offices to sort out an issue with one of the Sales guys. Tom was impressed that she already seemed to be making her way in the hierarchy of the family business and reminded himself to treat her with respect. The three of them chatted amicably for a while, catching up on their lives since they last met and Aunt Ruth prepared a light dinner which they enjoyed in the last rays of the sun.

"Do you fancy coming down the pub this evening Tom?" enquired Karen, "It's not much but there's a group of us get down there and generally have a good time." Tom acquiesced and after helping clear up they set off across some fields to the town. Karen was clearly very popular amongst the group of half a dozen or so young people and Tom was made very welcome. "How are you going to spend your time Tom, when Mum and I are working?" Karen asked.

Tom explained that he planned on doing a lot of geocaching, which term met with some very blank looks until he explained what it was. "Ah, a treasure hunt!" exclaimed some wag and Tom laughed good-naturedly, agreeing that it pretty much was just that.

"Make sure you go prepared if you go up on the moor," advised one young man, "the weather can change just like that," he snapped his fingers, "and it can be lethal even in summer." Tom explained he was no stranger to walking on moorland, and always carried an emergency pack. The evening passed quickly and Karen and Tom returned back home, parting on the landing to go to their rooms. Tom stripped down to his boxers and tentatively tested the bathroom door, and finding it unlocked, opened it and walked in.

"Oops, sorry," he exclaimed as his eyes lit upon Karen already in there, standing at the basin brushing her teeth, wearing just bra and panties. Her figure out of clothes was even more spectacular than in them. She looked up in surprise then straightened and grinned.

"This was bound to happen sooner or later, I just didn't expect it quite so soon! I really must remember to lock the door. Never mind, no harm done." She returned to the basin as Tom backed out, covering the bulge in his boxers with his hand as he exited. He sat there for a few minutes then heard Karen call out that the bathroom was free and went in himself, remembering to lock her door, but secretly wishing he'd forget and she'd surprise him. He finished and returned to his bed, clambering tiredly between the covers. Idly he toyed with his prick, thinking of Karen in her bra and panties, perhaps it was worth forgetting to lock the door in the future himself, he thought as he drifted off to sleep.

Sunday was one of those "six days out of seven" when it rained, only it wasn't proper rain, just a miserable sort of drizzle, "Typical Dartmoor weather," commented Aunt Ruth, "let's go into Plymouth and show you some of the sights, it won't be too bad there." Sure enough it was just overcast and they visited the Hoe and the Barbican, and Tom even managed to suffer the local shopping centre while his aunt and Karen browsed the shops.

The next day dawned bright and Tom lay drowsily in his bed, half hearing Karen in the adjoining bathroom. He remembered being told that Karen worked the beginning part of the week, hence presumably the early start. Sure enough, by the time he had risen and showered she had gone, leaving Aunt Ruth pottering around in the kitchen making breakfast. She was just wearing a summer dressing gown and Tom wondered what she had on underneath, then mentally chastised himself for thinking such thoughts about his aunt. "It's going to be a lovely day today Tom, so I thought I'd have a nice relaxing day around the pool and just potter a bit if you'd like to join me?" Whilst Tom was keen get on with his geocaching he thought it would be rude to just go off on his own after being invited to join her, so he agreed. They cleared up and departed to get ready for the pool.

Tom was there first, joined soon after by his aunt wrapped in her dressing gown, which she removed revealing a smart one piece bathing suit that showed off some surprisingly attractive curves. Her bum was tight and shapely and her breasts were just large enough so that when pushed together they showed off a deep cleavage. Aunt Ruth caught him looking and asked, "Do you like it? I bought it yesterday, I thought my normal bikinis might be a bit too revealing with you around."

"It does look very nice Aunt Ruth, "answered Tom, wanting to add that he'd prefer to see her in her bikinis, but wisely refrained from doing so. He watched as she covered herself in sun cream, then offered him the bottle.

"Do my back for me Tom would you please?" She stood sideways on to him and slipped the shoulder straps down off her shoulders. Tom slapped some cream on and started to rub it in quite vigorously, accidentally pressing too hard and catching his aunt off balance. She staggered forward slightly and Tom instinctively put his hand out to steady her. To his mortification his hand grabbed her breast, although he was surprised when his aunt's hand closed over his, giving it a slight squeeze.

"If you'd wanted to cop a feel of my tits Tom, you only had to ask," she laughed, removing his hand.

"Sorry Aunt Ruth," apologised Tom, turning away slightly to hide the bulge in his shorts. They finished putting the cream on, Aunt Ruth doing Tom's back, and settled down in the sun. Tom couldn't help looking at his aunt's body appreciatively, admiring how toned it was for a woman of her age, and his hand kept straying to his cock, squeezing it pleasurably.

He was lying there dozing when he heard a splash and opening his eyes saw his aunt swimming up and down the pool, cooling off, she turned over on her back and he saw her breasts rise out of the water enticingly. She swam over to the steps and climbed out, water sluicing from her body. Tom saw her nipples hard under her costume and as his eyes travelled down he could see a clear camel toe in the vee of her legs. Aunt Ruth slipped her fingers in the leg holes of her costume and eased them round releasing the camel toe but Tom was certain he caught a glimpse of dark hair in the gap. Once again he found himself getting hard.

"You ought to try the water Tom," his aunt encouraged, "it really is refreshing." Tom thought that an ideal suggestion to cool himself off in more ways than one and took a running dive into the water. He swam a few lengths until his erection had gone then got out, returning to his sun bed. His aunt was lying back, her eyes shut and Tom took the opportunity to take in her body once more. He could see a couple of dark hairs poking out of the bottom of her costume, confirming his earlier glimpse of a hairy pussy, but once more pushed those thoughts to one side.

The rest of the day passed quickly, Tom continually fighting off a full blown erection with frequent swims, his aunt seemingly intent on provoking him with her body. Finally towards the end of the afternoon she stood and said, "I think I've had enough Tom, I'm going in for a shower, but please stay here for as long as you like." Tom settled back as she departed, but soon found he too had had enough sun and wandered indoors.

He climbed up the stairs and was just crossing the landing when a flash of white caught his eyes. Turning he noticed that his aunt's door was ajar and he could see her in her bedroom wrapped in a large white towel. He was about to move on when he saw that she had suddenly dropped it and was standing there naked. His stomach lurched as he gazed upon her breasts, full with large dark nipples, and there between her legs, a triangle of dark hair.

He couldn't help it, his hand grasped his cock through his shorts and he started rubbing it, watching as she finished drying herself, lifting each breast and wiping underneath it, then parting her legs drew the towel around her intimate parts. She dropped the towel on the bed and slipped into a pair of panties, settling them comfortably round her pussy, then picked up a bra and putting it on her shoulders leaned forward and dropped her breasts into the cups, then reached round and fastened it behind her back, settling each breast comfortably into the cup.

Deciding he was pushing his luck, Tom continued to his room, closing the door silently behind him, then dropping his shorts grabbed his cock and started masturbating furiously, cumming quickly, all the pent up sexual tension from the day building into a huge orgasm, spunk spraying all over his chest and stomach.

Tom couldn't quite meet his aunt's gaze that evening, images of her naked body still fresh in his mind as the three of them chatted over drinks and dinner. She gave no indication that she knew Tom had been watching her, fortunately Karen was full of her day and so there were no awkward silences. Bedtime came, and Tom waited for Karen to finish in the bathroom first before going in, daringly leaving her door unlocked, but to his disappointment there was no intrusion from her!

The next day started off much the same, Aunt Ruth suggesting another day by the pool, Tom readily agreeing. This time, to his amazement, when she took off her robe, she was wearing a bikini, not exactly a string bikini, but nevertheless showing a lot more flesh than before. He obliged by doing her back again, both of them laughing at the memory of the previous day and they settled down.

The morning passed, Tom occasionally struggling to hide his erection, and as the hours stretched into the afternoon it became hotter and their dips into the pool more frequent.

As she emerged from the pool on one occasion, Tom watched her walk back towards the sun loungers, then she stopped, looking down at him. "Well it's nothing you didn't see last night, but I hate wet cloth round my tits," and with that she unsnapped her bikini top, letting her breasts hang free. Tom stared in amazement, his cock instantly hard.

"I'm sorry Aunt Ruth, I wasn't spying on you, I just happened to be passing."

"I know Tom, I'd have been annoyed if you were deliberately spying on me, but it was mostly my fault for not shutting the door properly." With that she sat down and lay back on the sun bed, her breasts spreading across her chest, her nipples slowly softening as the sun warmed them again. Tom couldn't help but look at them, and almost unconsciously he was toying with his cock through his shorts.

His aunt looked across and saw him looking at her, then her eyes dropped to his shorts. "Oh for goodness sake Tom, you had enough trouble hiding your stiffie all day yesterday and today's even worse, although it is mostly my fault, but you men are all the same," and with that she sat up. "Come here," she beckoned Tom over to her bed and he duly stood up and walked over to her, his bulge very obvious under his shorts. "Let's have a look then," and without warning yanked his shorts down round his ankles. "Hmm, not bad, bigger than your fath......" With that she started to stroke him along its length, pulling his foreskin right back exposing the head. Tom watched in astonishment as his aunt took the head of his cock in her mouth and started sucking gently on it, her hand continuing to rub him up and down.

He saw her other hand fall to her breast and emboldened, lowered himself down until he could touch her breast and cupped it gently in his hand, the soft flesh moulding to his hand, the nipple hardening in his palm. "That's it Tom, pinch my nipple." Tom obliged as her head bobbed faster on him and already he could feel his orgasm building, the sensation in his scrotum delightful. He looked down at her, seeing her eyes locked on his, her lips encircling his cock, watching it slide in and out of her mouth.

It became too much and he knew he was cumming, "Aunt Ruth," he gasped, but she continued to take him in her mouth as he came, filling her with his cum. He watched her swallow until it became too much and she took him out, the last few ropes spattering onto her face and neck.

Without a word she lay back on the sun bed, and lifting her hips pulled her bikini bottom down, and opening her legs began to frig her pussy. Tom stared, seeing her fingers flying up and down her pussy lips, then dallying on her clit before sliding down once more, two fingers penetrating her opening. "Don't just stand there, lick my pussy, make me cum!" she cried at him. Tom manoeuvred himself down between her legs, seeing her pussy glistening with her juices as he pushed his face into her, his tongue seeking her entrance, forcing itself in as far as he could.