Darwin Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan's friend replicates her Darwin adventure.
8.1k words
0
84
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since their Darwin adventure, Susan could not get the event out of her mind, and continued to fantasise about it from time to time, although she would never admit this to her husband Alan. She had consented to having a sexual liaison with someone outside of her marriage, which had turned out to be not one but multiple partners. Completely unplanned, she had intended to have a simple sexual escapade without any emotional attachment with someone, as a wedding anniversary gift, a long time wish of her husband Alan. A special anniversary, she had finally conjured up the nerve to agree with his bizarre request, one which she had no inclinations of her own to indulge in. A one-off event for which she definitely intended no repeat performance.

From time to time the memory kept coming back unbidden, bringing flushes of hot excitement and fever, leaving her breathless. She couldn't control the repeated memories and even sometimes letting her imagination run riot when she made love with her husband though it always resulted in disappointing sex. Better when the remembered images didn't cross her mind.

She told no-one of her dilemma, not even her husband lest he think she was immoral, even if he was the one who had urged her into the fantasy. Finally, Susan confided in her best friend Ruth, spilling some of the details bit by bit, until, like an avalanche, it all burst forth with all the seamy sordid aspects.

Ruth was a little shocked, no, very shocked as she thought of her friend as reserved if not a bit straightlaced. "Just when you thought you know someone." She mused.

"Do you think I should see a shrink?"

"Probably not."

"Has your husband ever asked you to do anything like this?"

"He has asked, but I have never agreed to his fantasy."

"Really?"

"From what I can gather at the tennis club, many guys have similar fantasies, and that is only the ones who openly admit it. You know the type, a friend of a friend said...."

"I can't believe I indulged him in this fantasy. Now look where it's got me."

"The things we do for love Sue!"

"What about you Ruth have you indulged in anything, er not normal?"

"This is your confessional Sue, not mine. Perhaps another time."

"Oh, so you do have something kinky to admit?"

"Let's get back to you. Did you enjoy it?"

"Absolutely. It was the best sex I have ever had in my life."

"So, what's the problem?"

"I can't get it out of my mind. It keeps re-occurring, and when it does it leaves me so weak kneed, I often have to sit down before I fall down."

"So do it again!"

"No, no, that would be completely against my moral upbringing."

"Don't be silly. You have even got my imagination all abuzz, if it was as good as you say it sounds tempting. Would you like me to be there for moral support when you next screw these guys."

"Ruth, you make it sound so crude!"

"It is crude, admit it. It is just animalistic sex without the hang ups."

"Would you really join me for moral support?"

"Whoa, I said I would be there for moral support, not screwed senseless by your three guys. Although the thought of uninhibited extreme sex does have its attractions." She laughed.

"I think I need to do it again but, on my terms, I don't want Alan to know. Will you be there just as an onlooker for me. I want these guys all to have me again, and me only with their undivided attention, to see If it was really as good as I remember."

"You really want to do this don't you? It must have been good; I have to say that I am tempted even though I have never crossed that line."

"You should have these three guys on your own. You will see what I am talking about. Maybe we could do a share session at another time."

Just thinking about it resulted in them both being excited, panting very lightly their faces reddening slightly with anticipated sexual pleasure.

"How will we do this? Did you keep in contact with them?

"No but I know what their ship is, and they told me they regularly visit Australia, particularly Darwin. I will write to them and let them know my email address so Alan doesn't know. I don't think I want him to know - yet!"

Susan duly wrote to them via their ship, asking about their wellbeing and soon had a reply. They expressed their gratitude for all Susan and Alan did for them (particularly Susan), and would like to take both her and Alan out to dinner the next time they were in Darwin, which all being well would be in six weeks' time. Of course this could change depending on ships orders.

The weeks passed slowly for Susan once she had decided on her plan of action. She had already booked the hotel room in which they had stayed previously. If Ruth decided to back out then she would go alone, making some excuse to Alan for the trip.

As the encounter approached Ruth seemed more eager to participate, rather than just be a bystander. "I am so curious to try something like this but I have never had a sexual partner outside of my marriage with Ted, and never had multiple partners let alone interracial sex. I have to admit I have very mixed feelings. I don't know whether I could go through with it, I might get cold feet at the last minute, but also feel it would be cheating on Ted."

"Ted wanted you to do something like this, you told me so."

"Yes, but he wanted to be the one to set it up and watch. I don't think he had either interracial or multiple partners in mind. I suppose it would be a gangbang! Could he handle that?"

"If you like it and want to do it again you could tell him. I am sure he would be happy you 'tested the water' first. If you don't like it then it never happened. My lips are sealed."

"Ok, You've convinced me."

"Alan and I took photos and videos of it all. You should do the same. You could show Ted how you 'tested the water,' perhaps even stream it live to him." She added with an evil smile.

"I think we should go shopping for some really sexy underwear."

"Great idea."

The day finally arrive and they boarded the plane to Darwin excited as schoolgirls doing something mischievous. Quickly making their way from the airport to their hotel to unpack and settle in. The ship was due to dock the following day so Susan texted to the guys that they had arrived, and the guys should call or text when they were granted shore leave.

"God, I need a drink to calm my nerves." Ruth remarked.

"We could go down to the bar, have a couple then back to the room to change before we go out to dinner. A couple of girls out on the town, it could be fun."

"We're a bit older than 'girls' these days."

"It doesn't matter a jot. We can still have fun. Anyway just turned 40 isn't exactly old."

The bar was cool and pleasant and they ordered drinks for themselves, taking seat near a window.

"I'm just going to call Alan to let him know we booked into the hotel ok."

"Good idea, I'll call Ted."

Susan rang and was answered almost immediately. "Hi babe." She said. "You must have been sat next to your phone waiting."

"I was." Alan replied.

"I just rang to let you know we have arrived at the hotel. We haven't unpacked yet, just having a drink in the bar."

"Great. Enjoy your girl's holiday."

"Another drink then we will go back up to the room to change before we go out to dinner."

"Anywhere nice for dinner?"

"We haven't decided yet."

"Don't drink too much, you might end up enjoying the social life more than you intended. Remember what you got up to in Darwin last time we were there?" he joked.

"You know, Ruth and I were talking about that very thing. Plenty of drinks and dancing we might pick up some men and have a wild sex session back in our room."

Ruth overheard this last comment and had just taken a sip of her drink when she nearly choked, sputtering her drink while she was on the phone to Ted.

Susan laughed and told Alan what had happened.

"That's fine honey, but not more than half a dozen men, OK?"

"Half a dozen each? Yes, that should be sufficient." She laughed again.

Ruth was wide eyed, and could hardly speak to Ted.

"What's the matter darling?" Ted asked thinking something was wrong.

"Oh, it's just Susan, she told Alan we were going out drinking and dancing and then pick up half a dozen men to bring back to the hotel room for a wild sex party."

Ted was struck dumb for a second before he laughed. "Good one sweetie."

It was Ruth's turn to join in the joke. "Do you think half a dozen will be enough?"

Ted guffawed his reply. "Make sure it's on film."

"It'll probably be on the news."

They rang off, giggling to each other at how brazen they had been.

"Time for a quick one?" Susan asked.

"Oh, I thought we were going to have another drink." June smirked, in high spirits and holiday mode.

Back in the room they unpacked and selected what they were going to wear for dinner and perhaps later drinks. "You don't mind sharing the queen size bed?" Susan asked.

"No, of course not, we have shared many times before. Besides if we are going to be rogered by three men, I don't want it to happen in a single bed."

Finishing dressing in simple printed cotton dresses they made their way, the short walk to a restaurant in the main street near the hotel.

"Phew, it's hot."

"And humid."

The restaurant was cool by comparison, so cool it caused Susans nipple to harden. "You're on main beam Sue." Susan looked down at her nipples standing proud in the lightweight dress.

"Have a look at your own" Ruth was also affected by the cool of the air conditioner.

"Oh my god. I hope they go down soon."

"Maybe it will get the waiter over quicker."

It certainly did. Not one, but two men were suddenly fussing around the table. The girls smiled at their obvious ogling.

A bottle of wine with the meal, although drank moderately slowly, had their alcohol level rising steadily. Calling for the bill they decided it was time to go dancing.

A number of venues were open along the main street and even though the evening was still early there were a number of people on the street outwardly affected by alcohol, in keeping with Darwin's reputation for hard drinking.

Turning into a close-by venue, Ruth raised her eyebrows pointing. "A good a place as any." Agreed Susan.

Making for the bar Ruth commented "It's pretty warm in here, the air conditioner isn't keeping up."

"It's a lot to do with the high humidity coupled with the heat." Susan pointed out. "It's not called the wet season for nothing, this time of the year."

"Wet season? I like the sound of that."

Downing a couple of cold drinks they made for the dance floor.

Soon they were both sweating profusely from the heat and their exertions. "God I'm soaked, everything is clinging to me." Exclaimed Susan. Thank god I only wore a lightweight dress."

"Take of your underwear." Declared Ruth. "I dare you."

"If I do, you have too as well."

"We are here for a sexual adventure, why not?"

"Order us some more drinks while I go to the ladies."

Returning to their stools at the bar, Susan was facing Ruth and the bar with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Well?" asked Ruth.

"I am so much cooler now."

Ruth handed Susan her drink with her left hand and reached under Susan's short dress with her right and touched her exposed pubic triangle.

"Oh!" Susan said, surprised by her friend's touch.

"I didn't believe you would do it. That dress is quite short."

"Now your turn. You dared me, now I dare you in return to take them off right here"

Ruth only hesitated a moment, and looking around for a moment's discreet opportunity, reached up under her dress hem and slid her panties down her thighs, in one quick movement, passed her knees to her ankles and stepped out from them. "I feel outrageously alive" she breathed. I wish it was tomorrow night already, I am so horny." With that, she sat astride her barstool and placed her ice-cold beer bottle against her pussy and sighed. "Oh, you must try this, its exquisitely cooling."

Susan copied her actions, also facing towards the bar and agreed 'Nice."

Sipping their beers, they were getting a nice buzz from the alcohol.

"Want to dance some more?" Ruth asked.

"Of course."

They finished their beers and slipped off their stools discretely, carefully not to expose their naked vaginas for anyone to see.

Dancing with each other, they turned down numerous requests by younger males to dance. "We must be the oldest women in the place." Observed Ruth.

"Who cares, we have had plenty of offers anyway."

"They can probably tell were not wearing panties." Ruth said in a hushed voice." I feel so lewd."

"So do I. I am enjoying the feeling.

"I think we are both pretty drunk. We should probably go back to the hotel. I have given myself over to indulging in this fantasy you have captivated me with but I must draw the line at anything else - for the moment" she giggled.

"You are right. I have never been with another man apart from my dalliance with my husbands fantasy, and I can't believe I am close to picking up a man in here for casual sex."

Carelessly swinging around on their barstools, it opened their knees to step down off the stools, and sliding forward, it exposed both their vaginas to anyone looking as the descent slid the short dresses high. The passing waiter dropped a tray of glasses as he returned to the bar.

They went back to the hotel picking up alcohol along the way to take to their room. As they were purchasing the liquor and beer Susan got a text message from Carl, one of the trio from the ship.

"Getting in late tonight and have shore leave at midday tomorrow. How about lunch instead of dinner?"

Susan text back "Perfect. Perhaps in our hotel? We are staying in the same place as last time. My husband can't be there, only my friend Ruth. Looking forward to it."

Sitting in their room at the hotel, Susan told Ruth, "I've got butterflies thinking about it."

"I think I I've got a flock of birds in mine. I'm so nervous. What if I can't go through with it?"

"You will be fine. If you don't go through with it, you will miss out on the greatest sexual adventure you may ever have in your whole life. Remember this is our secret unless you decide to tell Ted. If you don't go through with it, I am going to have them tomorrow instead of the following night. Maybe I will have them the following night as well."

Later on, after dinner, Susan's husband rang as arranged. "Hi honey, how is it going. Did you get you half dozen men?" he laughed.

Feeling the pangs of guilt, Susan had the urge to confess what she was about to do. "Erm, I have a confession to make darling, I will come straight to the point. Carl, Wes and Joseph's ship is in port and they are taking me out to lunch. I know I said never again but I was considering repeating our earlier escaped."

"Wha?"

"

Ruth is going to a show straight after lunch and I thought I might entertain them for a while to amuse myself."

"Amuse yourself? You mean do what you did last time?"

"I haven't decided yet. I thought I would ask you first. If you are ok with it then I will."

"The only reservation I have is that I won't be there to see it. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since it happened. Will you at least film it again for me?"

"The guys are in for a week, Why don't you book a flight for the weekend, that will give me tomorrow and Friday to be holiday with Ruth. Saturday I might ask the guys around. I will try to restrain myself until then."

"I'll call the airline straight away."

Susan rang off, glad she had told Alan. Ruth looked at her aghast.

"You told him you were going to let three men fuck you?"

"I feel better, letting him know. If he had said no, I would have cancelled."

"Even if it would mean never knowing if it was as good as you remember?"

"Oh, it was as good as I remember. It's something I will never forget! Perhaps you should tell Ted."

"I would die of embarrassment telling him I was about to do something like that."

"Why? You did say he wanted you to do something like that."

Ruth thought for a few minutes, then picked up her phone, idly spinning it in her hand, until eventually she hit the speed dial.

"Hello. Ted" She said to her husband.

"Hi darling. I wasn't expecting your call yet. Are you girls enjoying yourselves?"

"That's what I wanted to speak to you about."

"Huh"

"Well, it is very hot and steamy up here in Darwin. Susan and I went out for drinks and a little dancing, I was quite drunk, feeling horny and wishing you were here to do something about it. I am a little ashamed to say it crossed my mind to have sex with another man."

"Jesus."

I didn't of course, but the alcohol made me think that it wouldn't have been such a great transgression as you always wanted me to rut with another man while you watched."

"Oh god. I don't know what to think. You have stunned me with this."

"Well, Susan and I are up her for a few more days, if the urge takes me as strongly again, I will call or text you. I wouldn't do it if you decided it was only a fantasy and not something you really wanted to do. Susan has asked Alan to join us for the weekend, and he is trying to get a flight on Saturday morning and stay for the weekend. Give him a call to get another seat."

I have to work late Friday and have to be at a very important meeting Tuesday, but I will be flying there even if I have to flap my arms."

"I am not sure I could go through with it anyway, but have a think about it, and what the ramifications are if I do. I wouldn't want you to be in the room watching the first time, maybe the second time I might be ok with you watching. Call me tomorrow, and keep your phone near anyway." She hung up.

The evening was slow. They watched the sunset together, enjoying the huge red ball in the sky disappear below the horizon, lighting the sky as it set with a crimson backdrop.

"I think we should avoid alcohol this evening, I don't trust myself." Susan sighed.

"That makes two of us." Ruth agreed.

The next morning, they breakfasted early. Neither had slept much, neither with much of an appetite.

"I'm so nervous." stated Ruth.

"I'm so excited." replied Susan.

Susan's phone beeped. It was a text message from Alan. "Flights booked for Saturday morning. Ted is joining me." She showed it to Ruth.

"What should we do? Ruth said absent mindedly.

"I think we should do what we planned that you get your brains fucked out today after lunch. Send Ted a text to tell him to keep his phone handy today. I will take a picture of you with the 3 guys, you send it to Ted and ask him simply 'yes' or 'no'.

"But."

"No buts, trust me."

Ruth nodded. Not sure.

The morning passed slowly. They busied themselves picking out lingerie they might wear, spending time on their hair and make-up. Close to lunch time they primped and preened. Susan got her video camera ready.

"What's the camera for? Ruth asked.

"You will want to see it again later. Ted most certainly wants to see it how his wife partook of his long-awaited fantasy. When it's my turn tomorrow I want you to film me for Alan to enjoy."

Susan was interrupted by her phone beeping again. "That's probably Alan again." The text was from Carl. "We are here in the restaurant." She texted back. "We are in our room. We will be right down."

"Showtime! They are here in the restaurant."

Ruth moaned in her nervousness.

Making their way to the restaurant, they easily spotted the 3 guys who had made their way to an unoccupied table. The guys stood to greet Susan and Ruth. Susan was surprised to see only Carl and Wes; the other was a complete stranger.

"Hi guys" Susan waved. "Joseph couldn't make it?"

"Hi Mrs Anderson, No at the last minute he did something a little stupid and caught some extra duties for the rest of today. This here is Ben; he was at a loose end and doesn't care for getting drunk like most of the crew so I thought it would be nice for him to meet you and Mr Anderson."